OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your insight @amlogos_10  :-* About the comparison between uee & seyuni & critics for her being not attractive , [which @jooseyeon4ever replied earlier in JW's thread]g2_zps763a78dd.gif

This is why people turn away.Although I like JW a lot, but do those fans annoy me.That kind of pettiness is only going to hurt their fandom down the line.I may not like a celebrity, but at least I'm not spending time commenting on stars I do not like

btw,have a nice day everyone ! 
-EDIT-thanks @amlogos_10 960a304e251f95caf947288cc8177f3e6709525dcr as tagged, from baidu  :x

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi girls,

So I've been lost and confused. So sorry I wasn't able to follow Joo Won's thread because it has a lot of posts per day so I couldn't keep up, So what was going on in Joo Won's thread, can someone further explain? By the way, I did notice some of you were so awesome to say that we should let go between people who were saying comments about Joo Won and Se Yeon. I've learned that we can't really change people's perspectives, so maybe we can let it all go. :) Let's be happy shipping our couple and let go of what other people have to say. I love the fact that we can have respect for Uee even though we prefer Se Yeon with Joo Won like some of you have already commented in this thread.

By the way, I just hope we can post some pics of Joo Won and Se Yeon to keep this thread alive. I think we don't have much of Se Yeon and Joo Won anymore. I noticed that there was a Park Yoo Chun and Han Ji Min's Baidu site and I saw their individual pics being posted. So maybe we should do that because otherwise this thread will be buried forever. So if you guys dont mind we can merge this into a thread with both of them and then we can spazz about their current events? Like what Se Yeon's doing and what Joo Won's doing. What do you all think? I know we can't really talk about their projects because it involve other people, but every once in a while we can discuss randomly about them separately. What do you all think of this? Let's keep this thread alive.
SeYeonLovely said: Dear, i totally agree with your post. you only try to write your thinking about the way she (or he) hurt JSY when give some comparisons between Uee and our lovely Bear...
you are so kind when
avoid hurting JW-Uee shippers.i very love this your character... because everyone has the right to like their couple but please to stop hurting my angel JSY... i read many comment of JW-uee shippers, sometimes i even liked those comments because i realised them so cute...
I never thought to say anything bad about Uee so i dont hope to read a kind of comments about JSY.
Please to stop comparing SY and Uee... because
any comparison is meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear @jooseyeon4ever and all KangDan shippers ^^
If in the future we will read some comment like that bothering us. we will smile like Our lovely bear:

JSY: THAT IS FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mdcbm7qabK1qdcel5o4_250_zps988dfd

JSY: HEHE DONT CARE !!!!

tumblr_mdcbm7qabK1qdcel5o6_250_zps9c9558
pictures fr baidu

ofq6gn.jpg

aww new pics already out, although i much prefer they do more skinship, but its better than nothing heheee

thank youuuu @cutieloverz, how i miss them so much, and you right, where is dear @micheru ??? she's really good in this Stan-stuff qeqeqee come out come out dear @micheru wherever you are

said: Hi girls,

So I've been lost and confused. So sorry I wasn't able to follow Joo Won's thread because it has a lot of posts per day so I couldn't keep up, So what was going on in Joo Won's thread, can someone further explain? By the way, I did notice some of you were so awesome to say that we should let go between people who were saying comments about Joo Won and Se Yeon. I've learned that we can't really change people's perspectives, so maybe we can let it all go. :) Let's be happy shipping our couple and let go of what other people have to say. I love the fact that we can have respect for Uee even though we prefer Se Yeon with Joo Won like some of you have already commented in this thread.

By the way, I just hope we can post some pics of Joo Won and Se Yeon to keep this thread alive. I think we don't have much of Se Yeon and Joo Won anymore. I noticed that there was a Park Yoo Chun and Han Ji Min's Baidu site and I saw their individual pics being posted. So maybe we should do that because otherwise this thread will be buried forever. So if you guys dont mind we can merge this into a thread with both of them and then we can spazz about their current events? Like what Se Yeon's doing and what Joo Won's doing. What do you all think? I know we can't really talk about their projects because it involve other people, but every once in a while we can discuss randomly about them separately. What do you all think of this? Let's keep this thread alive.

hi @sunshine4ever, long time no see hehee i'm also so left behind in what happened recently in JW thread [-(

this JSY vs UEE comparison thing is something very subjective topics to both actress fans, Uee fan says she's better in everything than JSY including in whom best with JW thing, and vice versa ....
honestly, as one of million viewers of OB and BM, i do love these 2 girls as JW co-stars.. and as much as i pick Kangdan more than other OTP, i do love JW-Uee in OB,and yes, she's a good actress and beautiful too and their onscreen interaction is supported with so many sweet scenes that satisfied their shipper, compare to limited Kangdan sweet scenes in BM :(( .. but for my personal tastes, i prefer JSY more because she's like a girl next door with bright and infectious smile and she seem so friendly, thats what makes me her fans in the first place... and i knew how it hurts for some if the actors/actresses we love being offended with other fans, thats why i'm trying so hard to not says bad words abt idols i dont like, because it really is a personal tastes....

and i couldnt agree more to what @aera @sunshine4ever, @cutieloverz @amlogos_10 @SeYeonLovely has already said before, that what we can do is to let go, have fun to continues our shipping and supports SY no matter what ppl says about her, its one of our Human Rights u know :P

ahh i love in this thread *grouphugs*

Guest jooseyeon4ever

sunshine4ever said: Hi girls,

SeYeonLovely said: Dear, i totally agree with your post. you only try to write your thinking about the way she (or he) hurt JSY when give some comparisons between Uee and our lovely Bear...
you are so kind when
avoid hurting JW-Uee shippers.i very love this your character... because everyone has the right to like their couple but please to stop hurting my angel JSY... i read many comment of JW-uee shippers, sometimes i even liked those comments because i realised them so cute...
I never thought to say anything bad about Uee so i dont hope to read a kind of comments about JSY.
Please to stop comparing SY and Uee... because
any comparison is meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear @jooseyeon4ever and all KangDan shippers ^^
If in the future we will read some comment like that bothering us. we will smile like Our lovely bear:

JSY: THAT IS FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mdcbm7qabK1qdcel5o4_250_zps988dfd

JSY: HEHE DONT CARE !!!!

tumblr_mdcbm7qabK1qdcel5o6_250_zps9c9558
pictures fr baidu

I AM HERE!!! i heard the calls of my shippers and i'm finally here... WITH GOODIES!!! enjoy my lovelies! :-*

OFFICIAL EDWIN SPRING 2013 CAMPAIGN PHOTOS
credit to cafe.daum.net/edwinvmd/2F9n/352edwinspring131.jpgedwinspring132.jpgedwinspring133.jpgedwinspring134.jpg125D7734510B1B2F036167edwinspring13ad.jpg

my only critique is why did Edwin use that awful green background? -___- i'm fine with the grass on the ground, BUT GREEN ON THE BACK, TOO?! couldn't they decorate it with flowers or something? :-L

*hugs @cutieloverz* thank you for lurking me here, my dear. :D you know, i'm not in love with these pictures that much. the ugly green background made JW's and SY's heads seem oddly smaller than usual. and... there's not that much skinship going on between them. :(

@SeYeonLovely, could you take out the pictures in this post and this post? we are not supposed to quote pictures on soompi. it makes the page load slower and adds more work to the domain website. thank you in advance, dear. :)

i want to thank Aera for the Edwin updates. you're the best, deary. >:D<

a big thanks to my gal amlogos_10 for the Chinese translation. i knew you would see my post about her new baidu. :-* we are made for each others, i tell you. ......if you're okay with it, of course. ;)

i want to give two big hugs to my jooseyeon4ever and SeYeonLovely. >:D< you girls are always so cheerful and funny. you two make this thread a delight to be on. :)

Archived