OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jooseyeon4ever

OHHHHMYYYYYGOSSHHHHH. i soooo cannot wait. i somehow think that a CF would be better and i have been hoping and praying for a Spring CF with Joowon and Seyeon. I freaked out when i saw the part about the Spring CF. i'm like covering my mouth to stifle my screams of excitement.. cause it's night here for me.. and i don't want to wake everyone out. then i screamed.. silently. i'm still freaking out with all the POSSIBILITIES...... O.O i hope i dream of jooseyeon again. i dreamed about them a few days ago, woke up, and realized it was ALL A DREAM!!! I nearly cried. :( but never mind that. the thing is.. JOOSEYEON HAS ANOTHER CHANCE TO BOND AND MOAAAARRRRRRR SKINSHIP!!! This thread may not move as fast.. because. speculation does not exactly run wild here... but they have lots of events together.. :))) and we have plenty of BTS videos to rewatch alllll of their shippy moments that make me giddy with glee xD 

Guest SeYeonLovely

jooseyeon4ever said: OHHHHMYYYYYGOSSHHHHH. i soooo cannot wait. i somehow think that a CF would be better and i have been hoping and praying for a Spring CF with Joowon and Seyeon. I freaked out when i saw the part about the Spring CF. i'm like covering my mouth to stifle my screams of excitement.. cause it's night here for me.. and i don't want to wake everyone out. then i screamed.. silently. i'm still freaking out with all the POSSIBILITIES...... O.O i hope i dream of jooseyeon again. i dreamed about them a few days ago, woke up, and realized it was ALL A DREAM!!! I nearly cried. :( but never mind that. the thing is.. JOOSEYEON HAS ANOTHER CHANCE TO BOND AND MOAAAARRRRRRR SKINSHIP!!! This thread may not move as fast.. because. speculation does not exactly run wild here... but they have lots of events together.. :))) and we have plenty of BTS videos to rewatch alllll of their shippy moments that make me giddy with glee xD 

Guest jooseyeon4ever

SeYeonLovely said: jooseyeon4ever said: OHHHHMYYYYYGOSSHHHHH. i soooo cannot wait. i somehow think that a CF would be better and i have been hoping and praying for a Spring CF with Joowon and Seyeon. I freaked out when i saw the part about the Spring CF. i'm like covering my mouth to stifle my screams of excitement.. cause it's night here for me.. and i don't want to wake everyone out. then i screamed.. silently. i'm still freaking out with all the POSSIBILITIES...... O.O i hope i dream of jooseyeon again. i dreamed about them a few days ago, woke up, and realized it was ALL A DREAM!!! I nearly cried. :( but never mind that. the thing is.. JOOSEYEON HAS ANOTHER CHANCE TO BOND AND MOAAAARRRRRRR SKINSHIP!!! This thread may not move as fast.. because. speculation does not exactly run wild here... but they have lots of events together.. :))) and we have plenty of BTS videos to rewatch alllll of their shippy moments that make me giddy with glee xD 

jooseyeon4ever said: SeYeonLovely said: jooseyeon4ever said: OHHHHMYYYYYGOSSHHHHH. i soooo cannot wait. i somehow think that a CF would be better and i have been hoping and praying for a Spring CF with Joowon and Seyeon. I freaked out when i saw the part about the Spring CF. i'm like covering my mouth to stifle my screams of excitement.. cause it's night here for me.. and i don't want to wake everyone out. then i screamed.. silently. i'm still freaking out with all the POSSIBILITIES...... O.O i hope i dream of jooseyeon again. i dreamed about them a few days ago, woke up, and realized it was ALL A DREAM!!! I nearly cried. :( but never mind that. the thing is.. JOOSEYEON HAS ANOTHER CHANCE TO BOND AND MOAAAARRRRRRR SKINSHIP!!! This thread may not move as fast.. because. speculation does not exactly run wild here... but they have lots of events together.. :))) and we have plenty of BTS videos to rewatch alllll of their shippy moments that make me giddy with glee xD 

Guest jooseyeon4ever

mrdimples said: jooseyeon4ever said: SeYeonLovely said: jooseyeon4ever said: OHHHHMYYYYYGOSSHHHHH. i soooo cannot wait. i somehow think that a CF would be better and i have been hoping and praying for a Spring CF with Joowon and Seyeon. I freaked out when i saw the part about the Spring CF. i'm like covering my mouth to stifle my screams of excitement.. cause it's night here for me.. and i don't want to wake everyone out. then i screamed.. silently. i'm still freaking out with all the POSSIBILITIES...... O.O i hope i dream of jooseyeon again. i dreamed about them a few days ago, woke up, and realized it was ALL A DREAM!!! I nearly cried. :( but never mind that. the thing is.. JOOSEYEON HAS ANOTHER CHANCE TO BOND AND MOAAAARRRRRRR SKINSHIP!!! This thread may not move as fast.. because. speculation does not exactly run wild here... but they have lots of events together.. :))) and we have plenty of BTS videos to rewatch alllll of their shippy moments that make me giddy with glee xD 

Guest SeYeonLovely

jooseyeon4ever said: SeYeonLovely said: jooseyeon4ever said: OHHHHMYYYYYGOSSHHHHH. i soooo cannot wait. i somehow think that a CF would be better and i have been hoping and praying for a Spring CF with Joowon and Seyeon. I freaked out when i saw the part about the Spring CF. i'm like covering my mouth to stifle my screams of excitement.. cause it's night here for me.. and i don't want to wake everyone out. then i screamed.. silently. i'm still freaking out with all the POSSIBILITIES...... O.O i hope i dream of jooseyeon again. i dreamed about them a few days ago, woke up, and realized it was ALL A DREAM!!! I nearly cried. :( but never mind that. the thing is.. JOOSEYEON HAS ANOTHER CHANCE TO BOND AND MOAAAARRRRRRR SKINSHIP!!! This thread may not move as fast.. because. speculation does not exactly run wild here... but they have lots of events together.. :))) and we have plenty of BTS videos to rewatch alllll of their shippy moments that make me giddy with glee xD 

Archived