[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

How to send e-mail and packages to Yoo Seung Ho in Military?

P.O. Box is now open for 유승호(Yoo Seung Ho) where he can receive mails and packages.Please throughly read through from notice No.1 to No.3 and please be careful so that mails won't get send back.1. You must put only the P.O. Box address.☞What if I want to write he's name for the recipient? : See Exposition2. When you send packages, please send them so that can be arrived on Thursdays of every 2nd/4th week of each month.3. Items prohibited for packages : See Exposition

::: Exposition :::

. Since the P.O. Box is not opened in 유승호(Yoo Seung Ho) name, any mail with the name on it will get send back. 
(This is a P.O. Box notice given by Korea Post Office.)☞ What if I would like to put a name of 유승호(Yoo Seung Ho) for the recipient?
① In case of a mail 
: prepare another envelope with a slightly bigger size,- Write only the P.O. Box address on the outer envelope and write Yoo Seung Ho (유승호), on the inner envelope and send it to the P.O. Box sealing it inside of the outer envelope.When the mail gets to the P.O. Box, a manager from 'Talk to U' will take out the actual mail from the outer envelope and will deliver it to the 유승호 (Yoo Seung Ho].
② In case of a package 
: a manager from 'Talk to U' will write 유승호 (Yoo Seung Ho) on the recipient part of the package and will deliver to the 유승호(Yoo Seung Ho).

2. Send pacakage to arrive until every 2nd/ 4th Thrursday of each month.
Any packages are delivered in other times will be sent back. If there are many return incidents, the P.O. Box will be canceled and no longer use.We will notify sending dates for packages on the at Guestbook board. Please follow our instruction and keep in mind the date!!

3. Prohibited items for packages
Foods, fragile items that can be easily broke (i.e. photo frames made out of glass), and any items that are oversized or over weighed are prohibited.Mails and packages you sent will be delivered to 유승호(Yoo Seung Ho) twice a month.(You can check your mails and packages at Talk to U.)사서함 주소 : 서울특별시 중구 충무로 1가 21-1번지 서울 중앙우체국 사서함 1202호 (우) 100-612
P.O. Address : 21-1, Chungmuro 1-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul,100-612, Korea
CPO Box #1202letter_notice1-1000x750.jpg
cr: Talk To U
translated: YSH DC
shared: YSHbiased
http://yshbiased.blogspot.ru/2013/06/how-to-send-e-mail-and-packages-to-yoo.html?spref=tw

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aad1430292659

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI
WHY when i created account everyone not here..
By  the way i love this drama ... esp our couple (Yoochun and Eunhye) and my dongsaeng Yoo Seung Ho
hahahahahah

lets bring our bright to this thread and make it more bright!! Fighting

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "I personally prefer PYCs voice in any language in all his dramas.... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[EDITORIAL] 130618 Subtitles Versus Dubbing: What’s The Best Way To Watch Kdramas?June 19, 2013 · rilanna

20130618-park-yoo-chun.jpg

The recent Chinese dubbing of the number one melodrama “Missing You,” starring Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye, revives an interesting question. Should kdramas be dubbed? Obviously they are already being dubbed into dozens of languages, but is that the best way to watch them?

The heart-wrenching drama, “Missing You,” was so popular in Korea that Chinese audiences were eager to see it and many people wanted to see it dubbed. A special invitation was extended to Park Yoo Chun to join in the dubbing. Park was flattered but admitted it would be a challenge since he only knew a few lines of the language and found it difficult to pronounce properly.

Only a few of his dubbed lines were placed in different episodes. Those who heard them said he did a good job, but a Chinese actor read most of his drama lines.  Since his intense acting was part of what made the drama so compelling, it is hard to imagine anyone else doing as good a job.

No matter how willing Korean actors are to supply foreign language dialogue, most will only be able to contribute a few lines when the show is dubbed. There was also talk of “Missing You” being shown in the U.S., with the dialogue dubbed into English. Will Park Yoo Chun, who attended school in the U.S. for a few years, supply dialogue for that version too? And how will the remainder of the drama sound in English? It’s hard to imagine an English-speaking actor saying the lines with the same fervor.

While a good job of dubbing can make it easier for foreign audiences to understand a story, it also removes much of the flavor of the original drama. Netizens have in the past had mixed reactions to the idea of dubbing kdramas. Some say that they are grateful for dubbing because they cannot bear to read subtitles. Some say it “kills kdramas” and “dubbing should not be allowed.” Others say anything dubbed in another language is obviously not going to be as good.

One plus to dubbing could be that it introduces foreign audiences to kdramas. Dubbing dramas in a familiar language could interest those who speak the language to see the drama with its original actors voicing the dialogue.

[some irrelevant parts omitted]

Source: KDramaStarsShared by: JYJ3

18JUNE2013[NEWS] PARK YUCHUN, ACTING SKILL ACKNOWLEDGED BY JAPANESE AUDIENCES
JUNE 18, 2013

Currently, Japanese television station TBS is broadcasting “Rooftop Prince” and will also be doing the upcoming broadcast of “Missing You.”

South Korean popular band JYJ member Park YuChun’s acting skill has been acknowledged in Japan with great popularity.

Park YuChun’s drama “Rooftop Prince” ranked first during the first half year of Japan’s Amazon DVD sales. The drama that is aired from March onward in Japanese television station TBS is expected to gain greater popularity.

TBS on the official website citing Park YuChun’s acting skill process as a main focus point, commented that “his diverse expressions is able to satisfy both historical drama and modern drama characters, and is also equipped with “fashion fusion” capability to handle both the hanbok and modern clothing, and also his high degree of involvement into the drama interpretation of a role.”

After “Rooftop Prince”, the next drama “Missing You” is expected to start airing on the 17th on specialized DATV Korean program. The audiences have shown a keen interest on both Park YuChun, regardless if he is on stage using JYJ identity or that of an actor.

From his first debut work “Sungkyunkwan Scandal”, “Miss Ripley” to “Rooftop Prince” etc. Park YuChun’s drama broadcast results have proven the strength of this Hallyu star.

News from his management company C-JES Entertainment have confirmed “Discussion over many different works are in progress, in order to start filming in the second half of the year as a goal.”

Source : 韓國通/Sports DongaChinese Translated by JYJ台灣粉絲同樂會(分享&整理:J) 2013.06.17English Translated and Shared by Park Yoochun SGFC

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[sCANS+FULL TRANS] Japanese Magazine Haru Hana “Missing You” Special Edition, Park Yuchun’s InterviewJune 15, 2013 · rilanna

하루하나_보고싶다1하루하나_보고싶다1-1

Singing ‘Magic Castle’ with the expression of longing
The tears of Han Jung Woo that caused crew to shed tears at the scene and attracted attention

‘Missing You’, a pure love story about first love and past hurts that drew viewers’ tears.
In this drama, Yuchun acts as Detective Han Jung Woo who waits 14 years for his first love.

Q: What is the reason for choosing to act in “Missing You”?

A: Last summer, I received not the script but rather the outline of the script. I was in America with my members working on an album; I liked the characters so much that my heart was beating so hard the whole night. I was attracted because Kang Hyung Joon’s psychopath character is one that I want to act, but I also felt the attraction of my role of Han Jung Woo who faithfully protects the one he loves and cherishes. I was captivated instantly like it was fate.

Q: In the drama, the scene of singing ‘Magic Castle’ left a deep impression.

A: The scene where I sang “Magic Castle’ for the 1st time, it was not just listening to the melody but it was a scene of loudly expressing the feelings of longing. So the lyrics were sung in a way that is like an agonised outpouring of 14 years of longing that could not be suppressed any longer. It was not just acting out the singing, but it had to fit the feelings of Han Jung Woo.

Q: Were you conscious of the acting of Yeo Jingu who acted as the teenage Jung Woo?

A: Because it is a story that started due to something that happened at the age of fifteen, I had to watch the first 4 episodes that were acted by the teen actors. I felt that I had to act out the feelings of young Jung Woo in order to link the younger days with the present; then perhaps it would resonate more easily with viewers.
Thinking about the foreshadowing of the plot and studying the acting of the teen actor, then analysing the character of Jung Woo, only then can I naturally merge into the role.

Q: Were there any lines that you like in the drama?

A: There were many scenes where Jung Woo said to Soo Yeon’s mum, like a spoilt child and in a joking manner, “Honey, where have you been? I missed you a lot today.” But in one of the episodes, Soo Yeon’s mum, knowing that Jung Woo was sad, said for the first time, “I missed you a lot today.” The moment I heard that line, there was a sadness that felt like tears were going to flow, an inexplicable complex feeling, and also a warm feeling….. my tears flowed out unintentionally.

하루하나_보고싶다2
Q: What was the most unforgettable scene?

A: The scene with Soo Yeon’s mum in the interrogation room, eating and crying.
Soo Yeon whom he has been waiting for, keeps ignoring him, he is feeling so sad but pretends it’s ok, I really felt very sad and shed a lot of tears.

Q: We heard that you got along very well with Oh Jung Se who acted as your detective partner Joo.

A: With Jung Se hyung, we cooperated very well; to put it simply, it was heart-to-heart. Because Jung Se hyung’s acting is very good, from there, I could feel ‘complementing each other’s acting is so interesting and enjoyable’. Also because it was in a rather fun atmosphere, during rehearsals, there was lots of laughter. Especially in the police station, all the actors were male, so when we started joking around, it was endless, and sometimes we would burst out laughing in the middle of acting, causing some problems. (laugh)
I had the thought that it would be fun to film a ‘two guys Buddy Movie’ with Jung Se hyung.

Q: What is your impression of Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho who worked hard together with you for the drama?

A: I worked very well with both of them. Not only were there a lot of outdoor scenes, we also shot many difficult psychological scenes that consumed feelings.
EunHye-ssi is very caring towards her staff and has a cheerful personality.
Seung Ho has character and is an interesting person. Ah, my hair has a little tail at the back (see pic below^^), longer than usual, and is quite special. Seung Ho also has this, it’s unbelievable, and the texture is also similar. (laugh)
Although filming was tough, the atmosphere was always cheery, full of laughter, so we could film happily.

671f4973gw1e5jf8p0qv5j20c81sitiv.png

More Questions to YUCHUN

Q1: Did JYJ members say anything about the drama?

A: They always give me words of encouragement. When I was first casted for the drama, Jaejoong hyung and Junsu immediately wondered who the female lead would be and I think they played “Ideal Opposite Role World Cup” (a game played to forecast the actress for the lead female role). Doing that kind of thing, it made the nervous me relax, and they also said words like,”Enjoy and do your best” to give me support. The 2 of them, when they are doing their own work, they tell the staff around them, “Bogoshipta (Missing You) is very interesting”, “You have to watch it”. When I heard about it, it really energised me and made me feel very thankful. What gives me the most power is this, when Junsu is doing his concert, when Jaejoong hyung is releasing his album, they receive high opinions from the people around, it becomes my power too.

Q2: Jung Woo is a young man who lives harbouring the memory of his first love; does Yuchun also have memories of love that can’t be forgotten?

A: I feel that everyone will have moments of missing someone, but to be like Jung Woo, to live holding on to the memory of 14 years ago, it is not easy. Of course, it is an unusual situation because he has feelings of guilt and shame.
But I am not like Jung Woo, even if it is love, 14 years is a very long time (to wait), isn’t it? (laugh)
Someone you like suddenly disappears… have to prevent that kind of thing from happening! (laugh)

Q3: In the drama, when there is a wish to forget certain memories, Jung Woo will do the hand magic to SooYeon. When you experience something that you hate so much that you want to forget it, what do you do?

A: I am a good drinker, but rather than drinking to forget, I drink to change my mood. I try hard to end the bad memories on the spot; if I don’t let go, I will only make myself sad.
I also exercise to reduce stress.
In summer, I swim or jet-ski, in winter I snowboard.
Plus my memory is very good, I can even remember the embarrassing things that people around me want to ‘erase’. (laugh)
Recently, someone did the “quickly forget this” hand magic in front of my face, but no matter how much it was done, I still can’t forget that memory.(laugh)

하루하나_보고싶다31

Scans Credit: kooyoonseulSource: @暖日呀呀 (weibo) + kooyoonseul(Q1)Translated by: ChristieShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130614 ‘I Miss You’ to be aired in China (& Yuchun takes part in Chinese dubbing)June 14, 2013 · rilanna

81481390.jpg

‘I Miss You’, starring Eun-Hye Yun, YuChun Park and Seung Ho Yoo will be aired in China as Chinese-dubbed version.

According to Xīn Jīng Bào’s report on June 14, ‘I Miss You’ has been selected to be imported to China at 19th Shanghai TV Drama Festival the day before. The actor of the title role Yuchun Park is participating Chinese dubbing by himself.

Hwang Jeon, manager of Marketing Division of the drama’s importing company, commented that “The details are still under discussion at the moment. Yuchun has already started studying Chinese himself”.

More scenes which had not been aired in Korea will be added for Chinese version. The details of broadcasting company and time of air have not been finalized yet.

[irrelevant part omitted]

Source: AJU news via NateTranslated by: dedicatee.wordpress.comShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[NEWS] 130612 Top 7 successful idol-turned-actors: Park Yu-chun #1June 12, 2013 · rilanna

There was a time when critics were not so generous in apprasing idol stars who took to acting on the big or small screen. While that prejudice is still alive, many of them have successfully overcome criticism to grow into full-fledged actors.

121212_1.jpg

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

1. Park Yu-chun

Not many people had high expectations for Park Yu-chun in 2010 when the singer said he would start acting. Park made his first appearance on the small screen with “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and excelled at portraying Lee Sun-joon in the fusion historical drama. The selection of genre for his acting debut was perhaps an ideal one, as fusion historical dramas have historically had mass appeal. Park could have chosen the safe path of acting by choosing a romantic comedy as his follow-up project. Against his fans’ expectations, he decided to go for melodrama. With “Miss Ripley” costarring Lee Da-hae, he built his reputation as an actor. The last two dramas he starred in — “Rooftop Prince” and “Missing You” — also confirmed his talent for acting. Just three years into his acting career, the JYJ member garnered four major acting awards, in the KBS Drama Acting Awards in 2010, Paeksang Arts Awards and MBC Drama Awards in 2011, and SBS Drama Awards in 2012.

[parts unrelated to Yu-chun omitted]

Credit: Suk Gee-hyunSource: Korea HeraldShared by: JYJ3

I wanted to 'show' my fave stuff from PYCs HJW in MY ...waahhhh!
PYC/HJW was most handsome (for me) during that confrontation at gate (rescuing LSY) with gun pointing at police and vice versa...it's an unusual choice but he looked dashing and handsome and strong and fearful for his lady love and protective...swoon...The scene I repeat the most is the bento scene...just pure and wonderful acting there......I wanted to see the subtleties of that scene and PYC/HJWs raw emotions. He had been holding his feelings for so long and felt relief to find SY but utter disappointment and heartbreak that she is rebuking him. And still trying to be positive and hoping that she will return to him "because she misses me." Waahhhh!!!Of course, I keep repeating the kissing scenes and cute scenes as well because they make me giggle :-*The scene I like the best (well, I mentioned them already but will add)...the confrontation with LSY and HJ at HJs home where the two were gauding HJW but he stayed strong and true and said "I've been waiting for fourteen years, I can wait a little more...There's a streetlight in front of  Sooyeon's house, from there to the house, it takes 280 steps...If we have been apart for 14 years, I wonder how many steps it would take for her to come back...You're wrong...She hasn't abandoned me. If she hasn't come even though I'm waiting...This just means that she's still on her way."    Awesome scene and acting!!! That's the whole story right there. Just love Han Jung Woo!!
!The confrontation with LSY and HJ at HJs home 

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Bento scene 

Kiss Scene 

Confrontation at gate (rescuing LSY) 
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.image
Cr: as labeled

Guest elfanadida

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI

GUYS LETS VOTE PARK YOOCHUN YOON EUN HYE AND MISSING YOU FOR KOREAN DRAMA AWARDS IN JAPAN

1. Go to https://reg34.smp.ne.jp/regist/is?SMPFORM=ncmd-ofmin-2d6952364c183377ff9966ef3ae77793
2. This is for Drama

Image3_zps575e2a91.png.htmlImage3_zps575e2a91.png?t=1371924089

GUYS THIS IS MISSING YOU NAME IN JAPAN ; ポゴシッタ this is the right one

Image4_zpsf3e0e0bd.png

Image8_zps3e33d4b6.png

URL%5DImage6_zpsd72eb9d4.png

JAPANESE NAME OF PARK YOOCHUN 
ユチョン

Image7_zpsa875a4c3.png

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" lang="ja"Image14_zps8606bc8b.pngImage20_zps983f6eac.png
Yoon Eun Hye Japanese name ユン・ウネ
Image15_zpsb6faa1b5.png
Image16_zpsecec4bf7.png
Image17_zps3259ba9d.png
Image18_zpse5ea8fdb.png

AND THEN CLICK THE GREEN ONE... AFTER THAT, IT WILL SHOW YOUR DATA
THAT YOU'VE ALREADY FILL IT AND THEN CLICK THE GREEN ONE TOO

it is same that @alin1409 that already mentioned it...
but i share how to vote park yoochun and Eunhye too and fill the biodata...

hi ... I really like the drama missing you, because it's a different story from other Korean dramas, for it all lovers there are clips "missing you" may have on this share, to remind that the drama "missing you" will remain there for the hearts of lovers of this drama...

Missing You still going strong in other countries...

1372111268_530487.jpg530487-0.jpg

In the first half of 2013, one major characteristic of MBC dramas is the large-scale use of actors who started out as singers. Especially Park Yuchun. Even though he is still active as an idol, he digested very well the role of a detective tortured by guilt because he could not save his first love from sexual assault in the past. He received much praise for his perfect portrayal.

In addition, “Missing You” is scheduled to be aired over VTV9 in Vietnam from July 1st.

[parts unrelated to Yuchun omitted]

Source: TV DailyKor-Chi trans: 暖日呀呀Chi-Eng trans ChristieShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130701 Idols in Leading Roles in Korean Showbiz– Park YuchunJuly 1, 2013 · rilanna

704_787620_945429.jpg(parts unrelated to Yuchun are omitted)

In the first half of 2013, many dazzling idols were active in the Korean TV and movie circle. Among them, who suits public taste, is artistic and expressive, has both acting and singing skills and is an idol with real competence? We have sorted out some idol stars that are loved by male and female viewers of all ages.

-

JYJ’s Park Yuchun’s performance is very obvious. KBS 2TV《Sungkyunkwan Scandal》、MBC TV《Miss Ripley》、SBS TV《Rooftop Prince》allowed him to try out the taste of all 3 major TV stations and become representative of male actors with real competence in the 20+ age group.

MBC TV《Missing You》that was wrapped up at the beginning of the year let audience see the unlimited potential of Park Yuchun as an actor. Acting as detective Han Jung Woo who is wounded in heart and soul due to first love 14 years ago, he held his own even with big veterans like Han Jin Hee and Song Ok Sook.

In particular, the chill in his eyes and the cries of rage in his search for his first love was excellently performed, and the comical expressions and romantic feelings in front of the girl he loves moved the hearts of many female viewers. In the 3 years since his debut as an actor, he has garnered the KBS drama acting award, the Baeksang Arts award, MBC drama acting award and SBS drama acting award; he has shaken off the label of idol and has become a real actor.

Source: 新浪娛樂 (Sina Entertainment)Translated by: ChristieShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Yoochun with SoHyun who played Younger SoYeon (Yoon Eun Hye character) in MY. She has been very vocal about being a fan girl of PYC. So he invited her to his JYJ Membership fanmeeting...Lucky fan...lucky co-star...lucky girl... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[LINE] 130630 JYJ Line Update: Yoochun with Princess Sohyeon June 30, 2013 · rilanna

Untitled

[TRANS]Sohyeon ah, to enter my selca, you gotta give up looking pretty!! Don’t move! Umhaha!!!!!

9174541326_3ede04682a_o.jpg

Cr: JYJ3

Archived