[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

Guest facing

rsu618 said:

facing

said: Missing you DVD is available to be ordered now on yesasia! http://www.yesasia.com/missing-you-i-miss-you-dvd-end-multi-audio-english-subtitled-mbc-tv/1033413784-0-0-0-en/info.html

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="date-header" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em; position: relative; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(204, 0, 0); text-transform: uppercase; min-height: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"MAY 22, 2013

[iNTERVIEW] Yoo Seung Ho - Star Gravure Special Interview

%25ED%2595%2598%25EB%25A3%25A8%25ED%2595

From a child actor to an adult actor

Photo Credit: Yoonseul 

YSHbiased asks not to copy or paste this interview anywhere, so use the link: http://yshbiased.blogspot.ru/2013/05/interview-yoo-seung-ho-star-gravure_22.html?spref=tw

[NEWS] 130520 Yoo Seung Ho spends the Coming-of-Age Day in the army "Congrats"

2013052009015742551_1.jpg
Actor Yoo Seung Ho spends the Coming-of-Age Day in the army

On the third Monday of May, the 20th, YooSeung Ho, who's in the middle of his military service, also greeted the Coming-of Age Day.On this day, Yoo Seung Ho became an adult at the same time as the singers IU, T-Ara's Jiyeon, SHINee's Taemin, and the actor Lee Hyun Woo etc, who were also born in 1993.
A source close to Yoo Seung Ho said in a verbal message that they would not do any special commemoration for the Coming-of-Age Day in the army. However, during the upcoming weekend,YooSeung Ho's parents decided to go and visit their son.
Fans didn't forget this Coming-of-Age Day and sent congratulatory messages such as "Our Seung Ho, congrats for the Coming-of-Age Day" or " We wish you to do well during your military service".

Yoo Seung Ho, who enlisted at the age of 20 years old in the army as a military 102 draft active duty after the end of MBC's drama 'Missing You', drew attention by taking a different path from all the young entertainers who usually postpone their enlistment as much as they can. 

Yoo Seung Ho, who finished his recruit training at the Division 27 of the 2nd Battalion of the Army Recruit Training Center, won't serve as a celebrity soldier but as an ordinary soldier.This is the anecdote of Yoo Seung Ho, who desired to mix with people his age and live the military life quietly in a normal unit the exact same way as any other soldiers. 
Source: starnewsTranslated: AlexShared: YSHbiased
http://yshbiased.blogspot.ru/
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013052009015742551&type=1&outlink=1

Guest yehchun3012

tealee said: Update:Heard from some friends (from the Philippines) in twitter land that MY is indeed doing very very well and strong in its ongoing broadcast in the Philippines. Since Yoon Eun Hye is already popular there (since Princess Hours), Park YooChun is currently gaining lots of new fans there- reportedly lots of high school/ college aged females and "their moms" (since SKKS and RTP were shown there recently as well) LOL...No school right now so ok to stay up later to watch Missing You.Also, ABS/CBN has gone out of their way to congratulate PYC (in various ads) for winning the Popularity award at Baeksang...Hoping for PYC to gain more fans in the Philippines as well.So, hoping for continued great viewership for MY in the Philippines and other countries.Wonderful and moving drama with awesome performances from the leads and supporting actors and child actors...actually missing Missing You... >:D< >:D< >:D<

@yehchun3012...I do not know where the filming sites were exactly. The Gangham Police (outside filming) station is the real one reportedly. Other sites were 30 min to an hour away from Seoul...

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Actually, some of us are having a hard time letting his character/drama go as well... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130531 Letting Go Of Kdrama Characters – Yoochun’s Han Jung WooMay 31, 2013 · rilanna

park-yoo-chun.jpg

If you find it hard to say goodbye to a Kdrama character, think how hard it must be for the actors who portray them.

To give a great performance in a drama, an actor really has to become the character they play, to almost live inside their skin. The down side of becoming so invested in playing a character is that it can be difficult to let go once the drama is over. Some actors find it takes months to say goodbye.

-

The more emotional the project, the harder it may be to let go. As Park Yoo Chun was wrapping up his role in “Missing You,” he felt very protective of his character’s world.

“This was a really emotional project and I became very attached to my Han Jung Woo character,” said Park. “I really want to protect the world that Han Jung Woo lives in and I think I’m going to live with the desire to protect the people he wishes to protect until the very end.”

[omitted parts unrelated to Yoochun]

Source: Kdrama StarsShared by: JYJ3

Thought-Provoking Scenes of I Miss You:                                  Scenes with Powerful, Life-Changing Lines
                                                                                  2vkg3d3.jpg
                                          2m7yc6q.jpg                                          2ywseme.jpg

Archived