Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJG

[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Someone needs to add info on the countries that have aired the drama to the Wiki page.
Right now, only showing Philippines and Japan - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_You_%28South_Korean_TV_series%29

Here is the list of countries I have, is anyone missing?
Japan, China, Taiwan. Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Greece

This is a major feat and success for this drama, kudos to all involved :)

GreeceAir dates Wendesday and Friday at 22:00
MISSING YOU PRESENTATION TV100 Part 1

Official presentation of the MBC "Missing you" series, scheduled for broadcast by the Municipal Television of Thessaloniki TV100 on September.
MISSING YOU PRESENTATION TV100 b

Official presentation of the MBC "Missing you" series, scheduled for broadcast by the Municipal Television of Thessaloniki TV100 on September.

MISSING YOU Official trailer from Municipal Television of Thessaloniki TV00

Trailer for the airing of MISSING YOU series from the Municipal Television of Thessaloniki. Material used for publicity only licenced by MBC…

MISSING YOU 04092013 TRAILER

Official trailer for the premiere of MISSING YOU series from MBC, at the Municipal Television of Thessaloniki TV100.

MISSING YOU STORY 04092013

class="postitle" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); "130909 Korean Drama Will Be Broadcasted In Greece for the First timeSeptember 8, 2013 by kisschunnie

2013090910252013755-615x480.jpg

TV100 scheduled to broadcast I Miss You starred Park Yuchun.

(Istanbul=Yeonhap News) Kim Jun Uk correspondent = Korean drama landed to Greece where Hallyu is still new.

On the 7th (local time), according to Korean Embassy in Greece, MBC drama ‘I Miss You’ started to be broadcasted via local network in Thessaloniki, ‘TV100’, from the 4th.

TV100 placed ‘I Miss You’ into 10 PM slot on every Wednesday and Friday which is major viewing time of the day and both episodes will be re-aired at 2 PM on Sunday.

TV100, an influential TV network in Thessaloniki, the 2nd city of Greece maintains 2 million potential viewers of mid-north region of Greece.

This drama which Park Yuchun starred in is likely to be popular because there are many fans in Thessaloniki.

Councilor Kim Byung Yeon in Korean Embassy in Greece said, “This was a fruitful result of negotiations among Greek TV network, Korean Public TV networks, Korean Companies stationed in Greece and local Hallyu Fan Clubs for broadcasting Korean dramas in Greece which have proceeded since the second half of last year.”

He added, “After the showcase of Korean Media Contents firstly held in Greece last July got successful results, the interests recently heightened.”

justdust@yna.co.kr

http://6002sky.wordpress.com/2013/09/08/130909-korean-drama-will-be-broadcasted-in-greece-for-the-first-time/

main.jpg

9月12日放送スタート!毎週(木)後11:00~深1:30 週2話放送(全21話)
再放送 翌週(水)後1:30~4:00

@EISEI_GEKIJO 

いよいよ今夜スタート!
ユチョン最新主演作『会いたい』
ユチョン、ユン・ウネ、ユ・スンホ、3人の切なくも美しい切なく美しいラブ・ストーリー
毎週(木)23:00~2話連続放送!
http://www.eigeki.co.jp/korea/aitai/
今夜の第一話は無料放送です!ぜひご覧下さい~♡

This wasn't one of the official drama posters...but I love the intensity of it...not just that Jungwoo & Sooyeon love each other, but that they NEED each other.
2b5r.jpg
cr: orig. uploader
Definitely one of my fave dramas.I miss JW & SY...

I know I posted these gifs before...but I really love these scenes...& I miss Jungwoo & Sooyeon so much! :(
Sooyeon looks so pretty in her dress & I love her wavy hair too! Of course our Jungwoo looks so dashingly handsome as well :D
The first snow...lkms.gif

This moment was so sweet! Of course I would've loved a kiss on the lips...but considering the circumstances of the live-shoot...the forehead kiss is lovely too. Just look at the LOVE in their eyes...it says it all~ 8->iwt7.gif

This last part...taking pics to show their family & friends they got married...so cute! :D :x7ht.gif
cr: orig. uploader
Jungwoo & Sooyeon...have a happy life together...bogoshipda!

Bogoshipda~~

I finished watch episode 9 again last night, party and police office scene was so sad, and when sooyeon met her her mother, i always cry on that scene and also heart warming (like yoon eun hye ever said). Really great drama,,

hello-angle-cropped--BC_zps5714f720.jpg

BOGOers.....

This is my ...

big-logo_zps29433553.png

Posts.  I must refrained to post something on soompi because I want my 1707 post will be on IMU’ s thread. Hehhe....Why 1707? Is it has a meaning? For me, Yes, it is...coz my fav number is 7 n IMU’s 1st airing was November 07 and ended on Januari 17.

Its 1st anniversary of IMU’s and IMU’s thread has been a memorable thread for me. I got good & bad memory. N off course, I prefer just to tell u only the good memory. This thread was the thread that I met some Chunsa n continue our friendship after IMU ended. Love it.

N btw, coz actually this is my repost post from JYJ’s thread. So, if you want to continue read my post for IMU’s anniversary, you can read it on HERE...

modern_yellow_umbrella_baby_shower_thank_you_cards-r229a010856ce40bd83c314d20f73c76b_xvuai_8byvr_324_zps7166cd04.jpg