[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest facing

class="postitle" 130725 Yoochun Voted as Best Kisser in High Cut “Romantic and Sexy, the 5 Kiss Kings of Drama” July 25, 2013 by kisschunnie

A different kind of dynamic,
Park Yoochun

Assessment of lips:
Pouty and luscious sexy lips (a.k.a oil-smeared eomuk style). In the colour of cherry that makes beauty models run away in tears.

Coup de grace:
The careful approach of his lips before kissing in attempt at being mil-dang (T/N: word used is 밀당, a concept difficult to explain using a word, basically the push and pull power play in a relationship, google to understand more. In this case, it’s saying that his kisses appear demure but are actually passionate). Also, closing of his eyes that ‘highlights his long eyelashes’.

As compared to other actors, his remarkable lips are much more dynamic in kiss scenes. Telling from the exceptionally realistic kiss scene in both ‘Rooftop Prince’ and ‘I Miss You’, after both party’s lips touches, the romantic suction (!) and adjoinment with the other party’s lips while it moves in rhythm. His lower lip is more aggressive than his upper lip. From the simple bird kiss (T/N: something like a peck), to the hamburger kiss (T/N: when the other party’s lip is held between the upper and lower lips), and even the phase of adjusting to the regulation of saliva in deep kiss is perfect. His earnest eyes and expressions heightens the fluttering of hearts. A magical skill that makes even the die-hard fans who hates his skinship with other females continue to watch. Just like how he outwardly expressed before that he feels ‘very sweet and happy’ in kiss scenes, he is the actor best at creating sweet kisses.

Source: High Cut + DC PYC

Trans by maettugi

Shared by: 6002sky

https://6002sky.wordpress.com/2013/07/25/yoochun-voted-as-best-kisser-in-high-cut-romantic-and-sexy-the-5-kiss-kings-of-drama/

Guest jackolantern2013

Hi there, can someone tell me where can I find the soundtrack to miss you? I found a few of the songs but not all tracks. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Miss Missing You...may have to re watch again...hahaha... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] Excerpts from “The JYJ” Magazine Vol. 2: Yuchun talks about Song Ok Suk & Oh Jung SeJuly 31, 2013 · rilanna

70.jpg

Park Yuchun talks about Song Ok Suk:

Yuchun:
Song Ok Suk, whom he once called “sweetheart” (or “girlfriend”). The 2 of them that look like a pair of real mother-and-son said they did share the feelings of being mother and son.
“She is really like a mother. The filming studio was very cold, she was worried that I’d catch a cold and she took good care of me. She does not usually send text messages but she would send a long one to cheer me on, and also tell me about my acting; I am really very grateful to her. I ordered down jackets from Canada and gave her one like couple wear. She said she liked it very much as it was just like receiving a present from her real son, so I was even happier.”

Park Yuchun talks about Oh Jung Se:

aboutohjungse.jpgYuchun:
Now it’s about Oh Jung Se. Yuchun praised him highly for his ‘famous acting skills’.
“Thanks to Jung Se hyung, I felt very happy filming in the police station and I could also express well the frivolous and naughty acting. Now we still keep in touch. Every time I see Jung Se hyung, I would think, ‘He is really an actor.’ Of course he is also a good person. Although he is an actor, he is very honest and frank. I want to be as frank as Jung Se hyung! Ah! I also thought I must film a ‘buddy movie’ with him.”

Praises for Oh Jung Se are continuous exclamations. Although he normally does not go for VIP movie previews, he went for the preview of ‘Men’s Manual’ in which Oh Jung Se was the lead actor.
“If I want to watch a movie, I will watch it when it is out in the cinemas, but for Jung Se hyung, I went (for the preview). While watching, I kept thinking, “Jung Se hyung is really the best, so that is how it is acted out?!” this kind of thoughts, and I unconsciously clapped. Really learned a lot from Jung Se hyung.

Source: DC PYC GallKor-Chi translations by: Sally_2002Chi-Eng translations by: ChristieShared by: JYJ3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone needs to add info on the countries that have aired the drama to the Wiki page.
Right now, only showing Philippines and Japan - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_You_%28South_Korean_TV_series%29

Here is the list of countries I have, is anyone missing?
Japan, China, Taiwan. Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Greece

This is a major feat and success for this drama, kudos to all involved :)

Guest corona911

GreeceAir dates Wendesday and Friday at 22:00
MISSING YOU PRESENTATION TV100 Part 1

Official presentation of the MBC "Missing you" series, scheduled for broadcast by the Municipal Television of Thessaloniki TV100 on September.
MISSING YOU PRESENTATION TV100 b

Official presentation of the MBC "Missing you" series, scheduled for broadcast by the Municipal Television of Thessaloniki TV100 on September.

MISSING YOU Official trailer from Municipal Television of Thessaloniki TV00

Trailer for the airing of MISSING YOU series from the Municipal Television of Thessaloniki. Material used for publicity only licenced by MBC…

MISSING YOU 04092013 TRAILER

Official trailer for the premiere of MISSING YOU series from MBC, at the Municipal Television of Thessaloniki TV100.

MISSING YOU STORY 04092013

Guest corona911

class="postitle" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); "130909 Korean Drama Will Be Broadcasted In Greece for the First timeSeptember 8, 2013 by kisschunnie

2013090910252013755-615x480.jpg

TV100 scheduled to broadcast I Miss You starred Park Yuchun.

(Istanbul=Yeonhap News) Kim Jun Uk correspondent = Korean drama landed to Greece where Hallyu is still new.

On the 7th (local time), according to Korean Embassy in Greece, MBC drama ‘I Miss You’ started to be broadcasted via local network in Thessaloniki, ‘TV100’, from the 4th.

TV100 placed ‘I Miss You’ into 10 PM slot on every Wednesday and Friday which is major viewing time of the day and both episodes will be re-aired at 2 PM on Sunday.

TV100, an influential TV network in Thessaloniki, the 2nd city of Greece maintains 2 million potential viewers of mid-north region of Greece.

This drama which Park Yuchun starred in is likely to be popular because there are many fans in Thessaloniki.

Councilor Kim Byung Yeon in Korean Embassy in Greece said, “This was a fruitful result of negotiations among Greek TV network, Korean Public TV networks, Korean Companies stationed in Greece and local Hallyu Fan Clubs for broadcasting Korean dramas in Greece which have proceeded since the second half of last year.”

He added, “After the showcase of Korean Media Contents firstly held in Greece last July got successful results, the interests recently heightened.”

justdust@yna.co.kr

http://6002sky.wordpress.com/2013/09/08/130909-korean-drama-will-be-broadcasted-in-greece-for-the-first-time/

Archived