• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kim3916

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/12/yawangs-teary-eyed-and-gun-toting-teaser/
Yawang’s teary-eyed and gun-toting teaserby girlfriday | December 27, 2012 

Yawang5.jpg

So… this is an odd teaser for Yawang — not the high-drama of it, since a melodrama being melodramatic is no big surprise — but I don’t think the first lady is going to be wielding a gun to make her dreams come true, yeah?

Upcoming SBS Monday-Tuesday drama Yawang has finally released a teaser, featuring leads Su Ae and Kwon Sang-woo in a tear-filled metaphorical standoff. Is it just me, or does it seem like more and more dramas are doing these metaphor teasers, where teasing your drama’s actual content has been replaced with making a splashy (and most often teary) thematic statement?

Though in the case of shows like I Miss You, I guess it wasn’t actually all that metaphorical in the end; Rainy Window of Pain was rather accurate. Yawang is a story about an ambitious woman and her ambition’s roadkill, the love of her life. Su Ae stars as the heroine who overcomes extreme poverty and dreams of being the nation’s first lady (why not president beats me), and Kwon Sang-woo plays the man who loves her unconditionally ever since their childhood together in an orphanage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr6dZM0HdTE&feature=player_embedded

Well it sure is purty. Judging from the sad overtones of their love story and her cutthroat ambition, he’s gotta be the man she has to leave to get what she wants. The lines from the teaser:

Su Ae: The person I loved more than the days that we met / Missed more than the days I had loved.
Kwon Sang-woo: With eyes wide open, awake all night / I thought I could die with that person and be happy.
Both: The one who simultaneously foretold the world’s joy and its end / I loved that one person.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

This is 2nd teaser for Yawang *o*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5F4gBie5YM

Finally today Yunho's filming :x can't wait see him as Beak Do Hoon :)
 0s3ij.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo ssi ^^

gNwEj.jpg

credit: @actorwin1 + @kobyeonggook

YaWang press conference will be held on Jan 9th.
@My_Yunnie  (WED)

HWATING YAWANG!!!!!!!~ :)

Guest kpopeuphoria

i'm watching this drama because of Kwon Sang Woo and Yunho. Hope this drama gets more attention... Can't wait to watch this drama ^^

hello everyone!  :D
Anticipating watching this drama..I am a fan of KSW, So Ae and Yunho as well, imagine them in a drama together,  I am a lucky fan!
Yunho will start filming this coming 7th, and it is an "open shooting", he will start with the hockey competition shoot.  The presscon for this drama also will be held on the 9th. Wow in time for the January 14 start.
Goodluck everyone!

Guest LuCyJuNg

hi!i hope somebody will keep this thread..  please...and im looking forward for this drama.. 
im a huge fan of yunho jung and of kwon sang woo and soo ae too.. i watched some of their dramas..im excited for yunho jung, fighting!!

Guest BrisaBreeze

Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae Go On a Date By the Beach in ‘Yawang’ Still Cuts

2012-12-31 13:32  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

New preview pictures of Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae’s drama characters enjoying a date by the beach side are attracting attention.
540919_386937518067314_191299463_n.jpg
According to Yawang’s producers, the new still cuts released on December 31 show Ha Ryu (Kwon Sang Woo) and Da Hae (Soo Ae) while on vacation. 

In the drama, Ha Ryu helps Da Hae gain entrance to a university and the two go on an overnight trip together to the beach. 

After walking along the ocean, the two eventually spend their first night together in a cabin by the woods.

538551_386936664734066_1094755142_n.jpg
The two actors were praised by the show’s staff for their hard work and focus despite the cold winds and chilly weather. 

Yawang premieres on SBS on January 14.
Photo Credit: SBS 
Source: enewsworld

Soo-ae's hair makes her look like someone else

Source | 2012/12/27 |

photo269696.jpg

There is a hint of Hayumi in Soo-ae.

A still cut from SBS showed Soo-ae in short hair and mourning clothes with sadness in her face.

This picture is of Soo-ae mourning over her mother's passing. Her short cut hair has made her look a few years older than usual. She expressed sad beauty and beautiful sadness all at once in this picture.

She said, "I am trying to show Da-hae's state of feeling as she struggles desperately to rid herself from poverty. It's going to be hard but I am going to try my best".

"Yawang" will be aired next month.

Source : isplus.live.joinsmsn....

via : Hancinema

Archived