Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

@thanhthuy   I saw the comments aswell ,but the seyeon accounts put her in her place xD .

Like why did you come all the way to seyeon account to bash her ?it's so annoying, just go make a post on twitter or something but seyeon account is off limits and anyone who comes there to bash her will not be tolerated.

That person is the only person who watched the web drama complainin about seyeon acting but the other 20 million people who watched it aren't complain. 

The weibo account for the web drama has almost 50 thousand followers ,and seyeon ig account gained near 5-7 thousands after the web drama was released, but that person is complaining that the she's bad lmfao ,when will your fav gather 20 million views in LESS THEN ONE WEEK ? but seyeon is so hated right ? XD 

As I remember this's not the first time she has such comment. 

All haters of Seyeon are jealous because while they keep on bashing, Seyeon still doesn't disappear like they want to LOL

Seyeon's not yet a great actress but looking at her effort, I can see that she's trying her best though she knows it will be not easy. Most of her roles are hard to play. She never complains about those haters' comments or shows any stress. She's always smile. People often praise her for her cuteness but I know inside of it, Seyeon is really a strong girl. 

Acting is not just a game and I believe Seyeon's not type of person who joins in a project without preparing. She even once told that sometimes it's difficult for her to feel the character. 

So, that's why Please be kind, always. 

• Like 6

I, too, was worried for a while that her haters would make it had for her to land a project. But now, pfft! I see I worried for nothing.

what i learned fro reading haters - that usually they cant separate the actors from the characters also they do CHANGE their mind

and would say something like - "with the right script..." so im sure even those who are not her fans will come to like her 

she is cast with so many great actors and such good script

they should give the industry credit for knowing what theyre doing 

• Like 3

On 11/20/2015, 12:10:35, thanhthuy said:

I saw a person commented Seyeon is a terrible actress in High End Crush on her instagram.

Since I dont want to argue with that person on our lovely Jin Seyeon's account, I have to say that person is really a TERRIBLE one.

I really don't get people who bash Seyeon everywhere when she's in a new project. Ok, they're free to talk about anything anywhere they like, but EXCEPT Seyeon's account. I hate that!

Seyeon is a mature 22 year-old girl. Don't act like you know her life clearly. If you're a fan, please show support. If not, please go away because no one will welcome you. 

I know, right? The nerve! She even went so far as to comment on Se Yeon's account. Shame!!!!

On 11/20/2015, 12:10:35, thanhthuy said:

I saw a person commented Seyeon is a terrible actress in High End Crush on her instagram.

Since I dont want to argue with that person on our lovely Jin Seyeon's account, I have to say that person is really a TERRIBLE one.

I really don't get people who bash Seyeon everywhere when she's in a new project. Ok, they're free to talk about anything anywhere they like, but EXCEPT Seyeon's account. I hate that!

Seyeon is a mature 22 year-old girl. Don't act like you know her life clearly. If you're a fan, please show support. If not, please go away because no one will welcome you. 

I know, right? The nerve! She even went so far as to comment on Se Yeon's account. Shame!!!!

• Like 2

photo660920.jpg

The airtime allotment for MBC's new weekend drama, "The Flower in Prison" has been delayed.

An associate with MBC told TV Report on December 4th, "Drama "The Flower in Prison" was originally planned to begin right after 'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' completes next year. However it will be a bit delayed".

The associate also said, "Once 'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' has finished, another drama will be aired in the interim" and "The airtime allotment has been delayed for "The Flower in Prison" due to some issues related to completion of the filming set".

"The Flower in Prison", which was originally set to go on air in March next year will begin in May instead due to the internal issue.

PD Lee Byeong-hoon and writer Choi Wan-gyoo are to meet again in 15 years since "Heo Jun", 1999 and 'Sangdo', 2001, to produce "The Flower in Prison".

This new drama is another new success story of a woman following after the thread of "Dae Jang Geum"and 'Dong Yi'. The new weekend drama, "The Flower in Prison" tells the story about Ok-nyeo, who was born in prison and helps people unfairly accused, using Waeji-bu, the private litigation system in Joseon. Ko Soo and Jin Se-yeon have been cast for the leading roles in "The Flower in Prison".

cre: http://www.hancinema.net/mbc-clarifies-rumor-on-airtime-planning-of-the-flower-in-prison--89185.html

• Like 4

Haha ,that's one thing about seyeon you can always find pictures of her smiling and never the opposite, and if you do its from a drama xD ,she's such a positive lady ,everytime I see her smile ,I always have to smile too 

• Like 5

Seyeon for mbc change airing December 11th (this Friday ) 

Oh yeah its RoseM ,I had to make a new acc because soompi wouldn't let me log in 

On December 8th, a representative of the production team of movie 'Operation Chromite’ announced that the cast for the film has been finalized. The list of confirmed actors and actresses include Lee Jung Jae, Lee Bum Soo, Liam Neeson, Jin Se Yeon, Jung Jun Ho, Kim Sun Ah, Chu Sung Hoon, Park Chul Min, Kim Byung Ok, Kim Young Ae, Park Sung Woong, and John Gries.

First of all, Lee Jung Jae, who had played in 'The Thieves,’ 'The New World,’ 'The Face Reader,’ and 'Assassination,’ will play as a South Korean navy captain named 'Jang Hak Soo.’

Lee Bum Soo, who had played in 'The Divine Move,’ 'GIANT,’ and 'LAST,’ will play as a North Korean captain named Lim Gye Jin, who fights against Jang Hak Soo to safeguard Incheon area.

'Operation Chromite’ is going to be the first Korean film for Liam Neeson, who played in major hit films like 'TAKEN’ series, 'The Batman Begins,’ 'TITAN,’ and 'Non-Stop.’ Liam Neeson is going to play as U.S. Army General Douglas MacArthur, who leads 'Operation Chromite’ to a major success.

Jin Se Yeon, who became one of the hottest new actresses of Korea through dramas 'Doctor Outsider’ and 'Gaksital,’ is going to play in 'Operation Chromite’ as a nurse who works at a hospital that is located in an area captured by North Korean troops.

Park Chul Min, who is widely recognized as one of the most popular supporting actors of Korea, is going to play as a South Korean navy soldier named Nam Gi Sung, and Kim Byung Ok is going to play as Choi Suk Joong, who is Lim Gye Jin’s barber.

Jung Jun Ho, who is playing in drama 'Sweet, Savage Family’ these days, is going to play as a military official named Seo Jin Chul, who assists Jang Hak Soo in 'Operation Chromite.’

Kim Sun Ah is going to play as a female military officer named Kim Hwa Young, who assists Seo Jin Chul throughout the operation. In addition, Park Sung Woong is going to play as a North Korean military official named Park Nam Chul.

Chu Sung Hoon, who had showed fabulous action scenes in drama 'Athena: Goddess of War,’ is going to play as a North Korean soldier named Baik San, and Kim Young Ae, who had played in 'The Attorney,’ is going to play as Jang Hak Soo’s mother.

John Gries, who had played in 'TAKEN’ series with Liam Neeson, is going to play as 'Vandenberg,’ the Chief of the General Staff of United Nations Air Force. He is the only person who opposes Douglas MacArthur’s 'Operation Chromite,’ and he is going to show intense rivalry with Liam Neeson.

The cast includes top actors and actresses of Korea and Hollywood, and director Lee Jae Han, who had directed '71 Into The Fire’ and 'A Moment To Remember,’ is participating in 'Operation Chromite’ as the head director.

Meanwhile, the first shoot for 'Operation Chromite’ was held on December 4th, and the movie will be officially released in 2016

tumblr_inline_nz2rxgSkag1tyocsl_1280.jpg

How do you guys think seyeon and ko soo would look together?  XD I think they would be so cute ,I'm just sitting here imagining the scenes they might have