[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tarf06

Thank you @ddffdf for always updating us about Sunhee. I really appreciate it. The sad part was there were no Sunhee moments in the Gayo Daejun I was waiting for their special collab but I guess we will wait until they surprise us. BTW. Sunhee Couple is still one of the best couple for me! Kwanghee is so handsome and manly now can't wait for their next comeback and for Secret congrats to their new song I do I do its really cute but the song Remember Me reminds me of our couple :) Kwanghee and Sunhwa Fighting!

Guest novilimz

Hello again~ ^^ long time no see!!
I'll drop some cut video, hope this video make you "little" happy because it's all about sunhee ^^

Guest tarf06

@novilimz wait OMG! Was this really taken yesterday? But if not I guess their marriage ended when that interview happened. I'm just so happy cos kwanghee keeps saying that Sunhwa is his wife even though they're divorce. Guess he really love Sunhwa :)

Guest novilimz

@tarf06 em.. i'm not sure.. i put the date when i upload that cut video in my channel.. Maybe you can see in my channel at "about". I already give link another channel which upload full the show from cut video in my channel. Maybe you can specific date at there.. lol You can see another video about sunhee at there ^^ so check that channel, ok? kekeke..
for fast!! You can see this video and look another sunhee video from here ^^ Ok?

novilimz said: @tarf06 em.. i'm not sure.. i put the date when i upload that cut video in my channel.. Maybe you can see in my channel at "about". I already give link another channel which upload full the show from cut video in my channel. Maybe you can specific date at there.. lol You can see another video about sunhee at there ^^ so check that channel, ok? kekeke..
for fast!! You can see this video and look another sunhee video from here ^^ Ok?

Guest ririena

@novilimz @ddffdf @tarf06 helloww guys and everyone!!!!

OMG I miss this forum, i miss u guys and above all i miss our Sunhee!!!

Thanks God we still have our Sunhee moment up until now!

The latest big thing is:

1. Kwanghee chose Seonhwa over UEE & Krystal

2. Seonhwa said that his ideal type is the man who can make her laugh.

3. Seonhwa said in her radio interview when promoting I do I do that she still sees Kwanghee as a man.

Ooowwhhhh this is DAEBAK!!!!

We should celebrate it!!

dont u think so???

Please join me, cheers for us and cheers for our Seonhwa & Kwanghee!!!

Guest ririena

@novilimz wait OMG! Was this really taken yesterday? But if not I guess their marriage ended when that interview happened. I'm just so happy cos kwanghee keeps saying that Sunhwa is his wife even though they're divorce. Guess he really love Sunhwa

:)

@tarf06 yes yes yes thats the way i see it too. He must have had love her that much. He still said she is his wife of course he would choose her out of all those girls who doesnt really relate anything to him.

Seonhwa will be so much happy hearing this from Kwanghee's mouth. Hahaha because all these times, all Kwanghee did was to put pranks on her by joking everywhere shouting that he likes UEE & that UEE is his ideal type. Lol.

Now that he was given the chance once again to choose, finally he made up his mind to state it outloud that it is Seonhwa his ideal type.

Well from the start i think it has always been Han Seonhwa. ♡♡♡

Guest myholika2

Hello lovely people :x :x

At last I able to log into this forum. Can't believe Soompi hates on me. Lol. Yes it's finally 2014 & we still here for our Sunhee. So much to thank for now coz it's already 2014 & Kwanghee & Sunhwa still show some love between them. It's great isn't it?

Welcome all my friends I really miss u guys. @ddffdf @tarf06 @ririena @novilimz @fadhlina @eun_chan_VIP @fj_Lim, @cj01, @shortlikeuhh @wtimes3 @emma86line @suki8x @nadzapple @Deeanna_RZ

wish I could remember all your ID. New members too ;):) Haha. I'll edit this again ok?

ddffdf said:

novilimz

said:

@tarf06 em.. i'm not sure.. i put the date when i upload that cut video in my channel.. Maybe you can see in my channel at "about". I already give link another channel which upload full the show from cut video in my channel. Maybe you can specific date at there.. lol You can see another video about sunhee at there ^^ so check that channel, ok? kekeke..

ririena said: @novilimz @ddffdf @tarf06 helloww guys and everyone!!!! OMG I miss this forum, i miss u guys and above all i miss our Sunhee!!! Thanks God we still have our Sunhee moment up until now! The latest big thing is: 1. Kwanghee chose Seonhwa over UEE & Krystal 2. Seonhwa said that his ideal type is the man who can make her laugh. 3. Seonhwa said in her radio interview when promoting I do I do that she still sees Kwanghee as a man. Ooowwhhhh this is DAEBAK!!!! We should celebrate it!! dont u think so??? Please join me, cheers for us and cheers for our Seonhwa & Kwanghee!!!

Archived