[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actress Oh Yeon Seo chose SECRET's Sunhwa as her closest celebrity friend! She revealed she grew close to the idol through 'We Got Married'!

During her interview with Sports Seoul, Oh Yeon Seo shared, "Although she is younger than me, she is like a friend my age. Like me, she started her career early, so maybe that's why she is mature. We tell each other what's in our hearts a lot, and we encouraged one another during difficult times. I think our personalities go really well together. Because we're busy these days, we don't contact each other often, but when she released her new single, I was joyful as if it was my own achievement."

It's good to see that the two became good friends. Shippers are crossing their fingers that they also still keep in touch with their former onscreen husbands from 'We Got Married'!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/oh-yeon-seo-talks-about-her-closest-celebrity-friend-sunhwa

Lee Jong Suk got fan girls going wild with his dancing along to the music of a nearby club in Hongdae as he shared, "Before my debut, I went [club hopping] with Kwanghee multiple times. Since Kwanghee loves clubbing so much...", spilling a hilarious secret from his well-known friendship with Kwanghee since prior to their debut.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/lee-jong-suk-talks-of-club-hopping-with-kwanghee-befriending-park-bo-young-and-more-during-his-guerrilla-date#axzz2q95BYBPA

Guest leesam1430292127

cj01 said: can I add more to those speeches??hahahaha :D
K-pop community is very different from the other music industry in the world. K-pop is very complicated. BTS the scenes are shocking than we ever expected. I would like to share my side. Of course, I am fine with both their answers. I'm Happy just not satisfied; but I am ok still. I understand both of them. About Sunhwas denial, I cant blame her for doing so. Like I said, K-pop is a lot more different from the others to the point that its a bit SCARY :-SS Anyway Im sure they both have reasons for their actionsDating Ban is still ALIVEThe Uncle fans that can be lostFellow Secret membersActually when I look at it, it seems that Sunhwas side is the one given considerations. IDK, but as I look at it, it seems like it. but who knows, Kwanghee himself might also have deep reason, but I guess those are probably not concerning his company. Maybe.
Actually we are lucky enough because our couple still do have news up until now. Not as often as before, not as many but still theres news. Imagine its been more than a year, but here they are still making commotions. Making fans hang and believe. Maybe not all but at least there are right?!!
From what I saw, though its not much, they are still in GOOD terms. Very GOOD to be exact. Esp, from how Sunhwa's acting. Kwanghee, they were neither denying nor confirming anything, but their actions specifically Sunhwas) give us fans hints. Whenever Sunhwas being interviewed like the one when she was asked if she knows who is Kwanghee wearing the "couple bracelet" with, I think she slipped somehow??!! Cause is it really necessary to say that "earlier they met and she asked him about it.? On the spot? Why? Did she know that shell be ask on the interview afterwards. I cant really explain but I think she slipped a bit there.
Anyway, I'm still believing but the hopes are not high but there still HOPE. I wont give up like the others unless they will say they were dating besides each other or like how Yewon and Kwanghee closed the issues between them by saying "We are just CLOSE FRIENDS and nothing more". If I'll hear either of them say that, then thats it for me. Just, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES and GAINED FRIENDS :>

oops performance wish they will perform this one day in korea. although its junyoung fancam we can now really distinguish their parts and kwanghee was amazing! he sings the highest part at the end :)

Guest novilimz

I made another sunhee moment, but this video just for fun only. I found something fun from EC No.1 when Sunhwa and Kwanghee become their guest star at that show. Wonder Woman really make me remember about SunHee couple when they wearing costume for Hallowen Party. Yeah, Sunhwa was wearing "Wonder Woman" clothes when they go to Haunted House and Kwanghee wearing Iron Man clothes, right?. So.. Let's make some funny video from that~ You can see when Kwanghee and Sunhwa get punishment when they got wrong answers the question :D So funny~
SunHee moment is when they standing in the same place. They standing behind wonder woman picture~ kekeke...

Once again, this video just for fun only~ Let's smile again!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSO85a3aEMk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEoUSC5zjmc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKABo7JGd_w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Today Weekly idol

Archived