[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

The topic of G-Dragon came up on 'Weekly Idol' with special guest SECRET when Jung Hyung Don jokingly said that Sunhwa was G-Dragon's sasaeng fan.  Sunhwa then asked Jung Hyung Don to call G-Dragon for her, even trying to flatter him by saying he has that kind of ability.

Jung Hyung Don joked, "G-Dragon waits day and night just for my phone call."  Then, he said if the girls successfully finished the first round of the 'Random Dance Play,' he would connect them to G-Dragon through a phone call.  

However, as the girls ultimately failed, Sunhwa left a video message for G-Dragon, using aegyo, "Yongie oppa, I am always watching over you well and I hope you give us a lot of support."  

You can watch the first video below at 2:30 to hear Jung Hyung Don talk about G-Dragon and the second video below at 5:08 for Sunhwa's video message.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/jung-hyung-don-says-g-dragon-waits-for-his-phone-call-sunhwa-leaves-a-video-message-for-g-dragon#axzz2qLLgBMZS

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SECRET will release the Japanese version of "I Do I Do" on February 5, marking their first comeback in Japan in 1 year and 8 months.

The girls previously wrapped up their domestic promotions revealing that they are getting ready for the Japanese version of the song, and Japanese media outlet Sankei Sports revealed a bit more details about their Japanese promotions as they reported, "SECRET has signed with Kiss Entertainment and will make a comeback in one-year-and-eight-months with 'I Do I Do' on February 5... In celebration of the release of 'I Do I Do', SECRET will hold a mini live event at Sunshine City, Ikebukuro at the mecca of idol events in Tokyo and on February 6 at 2 PM."

SECRET got fans into the holiday spirit with their adorable 'penguin dance' for latest title track "I Do I Do" from their single album 'Gift from SECRET' and will now bring their cute charms to Japan!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/secret-to-make-their-first-japanese-comeback-in-a-while-with-i-do-i-do-next-month#axzz2r5Lr5OPB

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/23/secrets-han-sun-hwa-lands-a-role-in-new-drama-gods-gift-14-days/#.UuDWRJHlLJs

Member of girl group Secret, Han Sun Hwa is in the process of adjusting her schedule to star in SBS’ new drama “God’s Gift – 14 Days.

”A representative of Han Sun Hwa’s agency confirmed to a Korean media outlet on January 23, “It is true Han Sun Hwa auditioned for a role in ‘God’s Gift – 14 Days.’ We are currently adjusting her schedule, but it has not been confirmed yet.

According to the rep, the role of Jenny, which Han Sun Hwa auditioned for, is an employee of the detective agency run by the character played by Jo Seung Woo. Jenny develops a crush for Jo Seung Woo’s character.

Meanwhile, SBS’ new Monday – Tuesday drama, “God’s Gift – 14 Days” is a time slip drama that tells the story of a mother who travels back in time in order to save her child.

Lee Bo Young and Jo Seung Woo have confirmed their roles as the leading roles.

It will be replacing the timeslot for “Kind Words” in February.

ddffdf said: http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/23/secrets-han-sun-hwa-lands-a-role-in-new-drama-gods-gift-14-days/#.UuDWRJHlLJs Member of girl group Secret, Han Sun Hwa is in the process of adjusting her schedule to star in SBS’ new drama “God’s Gift – 14 Days. ”A representative of Han Sun Hwa’s agency confirmed to a Korean media outlet on January 23, “It is true Han Sun Hwa auditioned for a role in ‘God’s Gift – 14 Days.’ We are currently adjusting her schedule, but it has not been confirmed yet. According to the rep, the role of Jenny, which Han Sun Hwa auditioned for, is an employee of the detective agency run by the character played by Jo Seung Woo. Jenny develops a crush for Jo Seung Woo’s character. Meanwhile, SBS’ new Monday – Tuesday drama, “God’s Gift – 14 Days” is a time slip drama that tells the story of a mother who travels back in time in order to save her child. Lee Bo Young and Jo Seung Woo have confirmed their roles as the leading roles. It will be replacing the timeslot for “Kind Words” in February.

只有secret ze;a 两团去 一定很多机会交流吧!!!!演唱会名称:莎朗嘿(사랑해) ~台湾!Best Friends Forever 演唱会 演唱会时间:2月13日(四) PM:7:00~ 9:30 (PM 6:30开始进场) 演唱会地点:台北国际会议中心(TICC) 大会堂 - See more at: http://www.freeatkorea.com/new

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2836190053?lp=5028&is_bakan=0&mo_device=1

can someone please upload the episode of mamma mia with kwanghee. and if i know kwanghee is part of idol athletics 2014 mc please upload.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bladerunner

The media press for jointed concert @ Taipei, right now!Look who is standing next to who...mwahahahahahaha

1620644_642604829132972_1616476684_n.jpg
KH went all the way from the other side of the stage to grab SH and wanted to stand next to her.SH was shy and happy.d1052fc9822b1491.jpg?w=500&q=60

65352fc980a15425.jpg?w=960

When media asked how SH feels about meeting her husband.f1352fc983497e31.jpg?w=500&q=60

Sunhee couple steal all the spotlight today.KH couldn't stop talking about SH (well, all the media only cares about sunhee CP I guess...hahaha)

Guest bladerunner

af04126ftw1edimahuojmj20g40o6div.jpgaf04126ftw1edimaiq7glj20g40o6mz5.jpg
af04126ftw1edimajbo4ej20g40o6q51.jpg
cr: see images.
The best divorced WGM CP fan service ever.They look care-free, natural and happy in Taiwan.I guess their agencies kept them on a longer leash and gave them freedom to do whatever they want there.Taiwanese fans and media gave them very good reaction. Most of the fans there are extremely happy to see sunhee couple.I think Sunhwa somehow was shocked by how popular Sunhee couple are in Taiwan.

Archived