• Last Reply
Guest yellowlibra

@emma86line

I know..but i wish i have more time to share in here.. TT

@FJ Lim

Hello there..^^

Btw.. kwanghee in this sunny hill's mv is so funny..HAHAHA

Kwanghee showed up at the end of mv..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1MVc2m3LArE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1MVc2m3LArE&sa=X&ei=VYpaUu_uBoOsjAL6q4GYBA&ved=0CDMQqwQ

Guest novilimz

[FANACCOUNT] 1st Secrettime 4th Anniversary

I went to the 1st Secrettime 4th Anniversay. I’m sorry in advance for the bad English and the fact I don’t speak Korean. So I didn’t understand all what happened during it.

It seems like not all the 250 places were sold out, so for foreigners fans in vacations in Korea, TS said it was possible to get a ticket at the doors on the 12th October at 6pm. (The show starts at 7)

I knew about it only around 6pm. And where the fan meeting took place was like 50 minutes fare away in metro from my home or 40 minutes in Taxi. We took the taxi. And of course there was a looooooot of traffics. Time passed and we weren’t near the event. We arrived around 7.20pm and the security said all was sold out. No more places.

We heard Secret talking behind the wall and I was like PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WE ARE FROM SWITZERLAND 

But the girl said No. SOLD OUT. 

I was so richard simmons angry omg like ok calm down calm down. You better give me a ticket or I’ll Break your face seriously it been 27hours I didn’t sleep okay and I’m just a little late please !

The entrance was 10’000 won. I gave her 50’000 for a place but she refused lol 

I really really reeeaaaaallly insisted and finally she said ok wait. And she gave my 3 tickets for my friends and me. It was UNBELIEVABLE. I WAS SO HAPPY I CRIED. A little lol

When we get in the room, Secret was here, on stage, really near from us I was able to see their face very well. They were all dressed in kitchen aprons and they made sandwiches lol 

It was a competition. All Secret’s members had to choose 1 person in the public and the game was to eat as fast as possible the sandwiches they just made lol

The guy that Hyosung choose won this round she was so happy hahah 

The scene was terrible tho… 1,2,3 EAT! And they all put Secret’s sandwiches in their mouth lol 

Ho and then Secret gave their aprons to lucky people in the public

The next game was the Loto. We were the only ones to not have a card with numbers on. I think it because we missed a bit of the event.. 

Secret choose numbers and when you win 3 lines you can get up on the stage. 12 people won.

The next day was a competition between Secret. They all choose 3 people from the 12 Loto winners.

The game was they had to guess what people in their team “mimic”? It is the right word?

Hana: 2 Points

Jieun: 5 points

Hyosung: 3 points

Sunhwa: 3 points

Jieun won lol 

Usually Secret are the best for this game. But people in their team were all so bad at imitations. They’re better as a group together :)

Then I really don’t know what it was. They choose 3 people and it was something with their phones idk I’m sorry.. Look like Hyosung wanted to put Yoohoo as their ringtones lol but I honestly didn’t understand the goal of the game.

2 guys received Yoohoo signed cds and the 3rd received a big photo of Kwanghee and Sunhwa + others stuff..

Then they talked and the only thing I understood was CONCERT

CONCERT CONCERT CONCERT CONCEEEERT they talked about it!!!! Maybe next year?!?!

They performed Yoohoo and starlight moonlight. They were soo cute!! And the fanchants OMG Korean guys are no joke seriously

This part was the saddest. Secret wrote letters to secrettimes. Jieun read first. It was touching and the only thing I understood was “Saranghae Secrettimes”

Then Hana read hers. It was… Omg I have chills while writing it. Hana isn’t fine. For real. I saw her face. It’s scary. Her smile was forced and she doesn’t seem happy or healthy. And she was the only one without make up. Nothing related but.. Idk 

She cried. A lot. And Hyosung immediately cried when she saw Hana. She said things like “I’m sorry” in Korean ofc.

Then Hyosung’s turn. She also cried during her letter. She was so touched. The manager ran to give he handkerchiefs. Even if I don’t speak Korean I also cried. It was really sad and I saw people cried too lol

Sunhwa made a long letter. At first she tried to be strong but she finally cried too. She also opened a book and read sentences from it. I don’t know the book and the meaning of those words but all Secret’s members cried. Except Jieun lol

Finally they performed I want you back. it was the first time I saw this song in live. And it was so touching. Secret’s 1st song… /sigh

At the end we took group photos like during concert you know. I hope they will publish it. 

All places were occupied and the majority was boys. I saw some older people too..

I didn’t read what I wrote excuse my faults please and the fact I didn’t sleep since over 35hours now

Secret was waiting for us at the exit. We were able to touch their hands and I said to Sunhwa: “do you remember me? Swiss fan! We saw each others in Paris!” 

And she was confused she said “ho?! Paris!?” 

And I said to hyosung “I’m the Swiss fan! My hair was purple like you!” 

and she didn’t understand because she answer “ho you’re super pretty!” 

And I was super confused too so I said YES 

And she started to laugh because of my answer *shame*

I continued: Swiss fan!

And then her eyes became bigger (O.O) and she was like HOOOOO Swiss!!! And she took my hands and gave me Kinder Chocolate… Lol what?

But the b.a.p manager came to stop me because I used too much time with them haha

Btw my bias is hyo but seriously Sunhwa… SHES GORGEOUS! SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL SHE GAINS WEIGHTS AND OMG A REAL GODESS

( follow me @secretfanclub 

Www.facebook.com/secretfanclub via http://seunghyo.tumblr.com) 

Guest Frank Joseph

novilimz said:

I went to the 1st Secrettime 4th Anniversay. I’m sorry in advance for the bad English and the fact I don’t speak Korean. So I didn’t understand all what happened during it.

It seems like not all the 250 places were sold out, so for foreigners fans in vacations in Korea, TS said it was possible to get a ticket at the doors on the 12th October at 6pm. (The show starts at 7)

I knew about it only around 6pm. And where the fan meeting took place was like 50 minutes fare away in metro from my home or 40 minutes in Taxi. We took the taxi. And of course there was a looooooot of traffics. Time passed and we weren’t near the event. We arrived around 7.20pm and the security said all was sold out. No more places.

We heard Secret talking behind the wall and I was like PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WE ARE FROM SWITZERLAND 

I was so richard simmons angry omg like ok calm down calm down. You better give me a ticket or I’ll Break your face seriously it been 27hours I didn’t sleep okay and I’m just a little late please !

I really really reeeaaaaallly insisted and finally she said ok wait. And she gave my 3 tickets for my friends and me. It was UNBELIEVABLE. I WAS SO HAPPY I CRIED. A little lol

When we get in the room, Secret was here, on stage, really near from us I was able to see their face very well. They were all dressed in kitchen aprons and they made sandwiches lol 

It was a competition. All Secret’s members had to choose 1 person in the public and the game was to eat as fast as possible the sandwiches they just made lol

The scene was terrible tho… 1,2,3 EAT! And they all put Secret’s sandwiches in their mouth lol 

The next game was the Loto. We were the only ones to not have a card with numbers on. I think it because we missed a bit of the event.. 

Secret choose numbers and when you win 3 lines you can get up on the stage. 12 people won.

The next day was a competition between Secret. They all choose 3 people from the 12 Loto winners.

The game was they had to guess what people in their team “mimic”? It is the right word?

Jieun won lol 

Usually Secret are the best for this game. But people in their team were all so bad at imitations. They’re better as a group together :)

Then I really don’t know what it was. They choose 3 people and it was something with their phones idk I’m sorry.. Look like Hyosung wanted to put Yoohoo as their ringtones lol but I honestly didn’t understand the goal of the game.

2 guys received Yoohoo signed cds and the 3rd received a big photo of Kwanghee and Sunhwa + others stuff..

They performed Yoohoo and starlight moonlight. They were soo cute!! And the fanchants OMG Korean guys are no joke seriously

This part was the saddest. Secret wrote letters to secrettimes. Jieun read first. It was touching and the only thing I understood was “Saranghae Secrettimes”

Then Hana read hers. It was… Omg I have chills while writing it. Hana isn’t fine. For real. I saw her face. It’s scary. Her smile was forced and she doesn’t seem happy or healthy. And she was the only one without make up. Nothing related but.. Idk 

She cried. A lot. And Hyosung immediately cried when she saw Hana. She said things like “I’m sorry” in Korean ofc.

Then Hyosung’s turn. She also cried during her letter. She was so touched. The manager ran to give he handkerchiefs. Even if I don’t speak Korean I also cried. It was really sad and I saw people cried too lol

Sunhwa made a long letter. At first she tried to be strong but she finally cried too. She also opened a book and read sentences from it. I don’t know the book and the meaning of those words but all Secret’s members cried. Except Jieun lol

Finally they performed I want you back. it was the first time I saw this song in live. And it was so touching. Secret’s 1st song… /sigh

At the end we took group photos like during concert you know. I hope they will publish it. 

All places were occupied and the majority was boys. I saw some older people too..

I didn’t read what I wrote excuse my faults please and the fact I didn’t sleep since over 35hours now

Secret was waiting for us at the exit. We were able to touch their hands and I said to Sunhwa: “do you remember me? Swiss fan! We saw each others in Paris!” 

And then her eyes became bigger (O.O) and she was like HOOOOO Swiss!!! And she took my hands and gave me Kinder Chocolate… Lol what?

But the b.a.p manager came to stop me because I used too much time with them haha

Btw my bias is hyo but seriously Sunhwa… SHES GORGEOUS! SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL SHE GAINS WEIGHTS AND OMG A REAL GODESS

novilimz said:

Jieun won lol 

Guest novilimz

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"The Human Condition | 인간의 조건 : Reading in Life, part 1 (2013.10.19)

Source video from @kbsworld
Full eng subs~ and we can watch Kwanghee oppa!!

11月27日(水)東京・東京国際フォーラム ホールA
11月29日(金)大阪・なんばHatch
12月 2日(月)名古屋・Zepp Nagoya
12月 3日(火)福岡・Zepp Fukuoka

Nov 27 Thursday Tokyo?

Nov 29 Friday Osaka?

Dec 2 Monday Nagoya

Dec 3 Tuesday Fukuoka

ZEA Japan Tour

https://finn-neo.com/user.cgi?actmode=NewsArticleList&fanclub_id=28&categoryid=100

【日程】2013年12月8日(日)
昼:13:00開場、14:00開演
夜:17:30開場、18:30開演
※各公演完全入替制
※開場・開演時間は変更される可能性があります

Dec 8 Sunday Tokyo

Secret Japan Fan meeting

PM 2:00~

PM 6:30~

http://secret-time.jp/archives/2523

Archived