[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@weetziebat 
I love how this show started the relationships RIGHT away. Unlike many sitcoms who take so bloody long to get into them. Right now, I ship everybody...with everybody! Hahaha. When I see Jiyoon and jiho together i'm like 'oh, they look cute too!" and Al and Hee Bon together I'm like "aww, finally someone treating her nice!" but then when you switch it around again the other couple looks good too! This is rare for me , because I usually root for one pair xD
I think the writers intend for Heebon to be with Jiho, but they're making things interesting right now with this 'love-square' =) Heebon-->Al-->Jiyoon-->Jiho (and then perhaps back to heebon)

I think it will take some time, before the Yeol family can break their bad habits and manners. Even though Shin Hye tried so hard to change them, they just ended up being an embarrassment in the end. I knew that part was coming, and I was like " ok...they're going to do it....now" hahahaha. However, I think in the very end, we will see SOME change, but not totally. Even as a viewer, I was appalled at the Yeol family's actions. But I must say, I really like watching the contrast between the two families =) 
7984302682_2b47005539.jpg7984302794_2648d9ea75.jpg

Guest weetziebat

@Purexorange I also found the couple bracelets cute~~ Basically, I squee every time the scriptwriters hint that Ji Ho and Hee Bong are an OTP.

Ep 22: This is the second time we get to see Hee Bong undergo a "makeover." I guess we still have to wait for her to take off her glasses, though. I'm going to predict that Ji Ho will start looking at Hee Bong in a different way after he sees her without her glasses :-B

Ep 23: This episode was interesting because it showed progress in Ji Yoon and Ji Ho's relationship. I love Ji Yoon, but I still can't ship her with Ji Ho, lol. There was one little tidbit that I noticed that made me grin. At the cafe, Ji Ho curtly tells Ji Yoon that they're strangers and that he doesn't even know name. Upon hearing this, Ji Yoon becomes shocked because every other guy she knows memorized her name instantly. So Ji Ho hesitantly asks Ji Yoon if part of her name has "bong" in it, like the "bong" ahjumma, since they're sisters. (In Korea, siblings have similar names, it's based on a system called dollimja). This means that Ji Ho remembered Hee Bong's name, even though he forgot Ji Yoon's name. Does this mean he's interested in Hee Bong :D?

@Prisma I also feel like SUF is a really refreshing, unique sitcom~~

^^^LOL, he remembers heebong as 'bong ahjumma'Also, you can tell JiHo was totally in disgust after watching the show with Jiyoon. Her 'dirty' habits surely won't get her in his good books unless she changes. I totally ship Heebong and JiHo because I just want her getting some love for once. Jiyoon gets everything, but I really want HeeBong to recieve some love for a change.
It's totally her glasses! Hope she loses them soon!!!Maybe it's just me, but Grandma Ae Ja is totally one of my favourite charaters because she's just soooooooo cute.I really hate how people look down on her, yes maybe her frugal habits are a bit weird at times, but theres no reason to step on her and stuff.I totally totally loved  when she beat those 3 gangsters up. She has some exceptional 'fighting-skills' (and not to mention, great reflex skills with the falling tea cup ;)

from shim ji ho's twitter, he mentions heebong as 'cute'hahahaha
A2vxP4ACMAAeS2f.jpg:large

Archived