[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I initially watched it just for Dasom & Choi Woo Sik, but fell in love with many of the characters.
To be honest, the plot was and is somewhat slow for me, but the actors do so well portraying their characters that that in itself makes up for the plot.

Definitely not up to date with this sitcom, but I just adore this show.
It's such a hilarious and light hearted kinda show, even when I have no idea what they are saying 80% of the time haha.

damnit! I just don't know what writers are thinking. the preview totally makes it seem like the lovelines have reversed. grr, my heart just dropped watching it. sigh, when will we see the daylight for heebong and jiho? hm? so frustrating T_T 

LOL @semi-fly I don't think her makeover is going to come soon, (although every time I see her bangs I just wanna grab a straightener and straighten the heck out of them). I mean, she has to get rejected first and get all depressed and stuff (again) AND then maybe a makeover. However, I'm so used to seeing her in her 'messed up' state, it might feel weird to see her all dolled up xD.
But here's a sneak preview of what she might look like (these were pictures of her attending some film festival over the weekend =) 
8155020210_bc7bea6ab0.jpg8154991529_4b075723b3.jpg
(does it give you some hope now? haha)

I watched episode 27. Thanks to @purexorange.
Was that episode the the beginning of Hui Bong and Ji Ho's love?  So cute. Ji Ho kept on smiling to himself.It seems that HB makes him happy.  He's usually so stern, isn't he? 
So, what episodes focus on their loveline?  I want to skip to those parts.
When (which episode) did Ji Ho first realize his feelings for Hui Bong?  Or, don't tell me, he hasn't yet?

so both of the girls kinda got rejected 'indirectly' as they're both crushed in the end. Even though Jiho didn't say anything, you could totally tell he wasn't interested. His action of opening the door for her when she was trying to get out was kinda like 'letting her go' in a kind of rejection way (or simply to save her self from any more embarrassment). Heebong wasn't any off better, I mean, getting introduced to another guy? I hope things turn around from here! ( and I must say, I can sigh a huge sigh of relief now. Unless, they're still adamant in their pursuit...I hope not.)

Archived