[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this SFM  :D I've been follow this drama from KBSDrama youtube acc ^^luckily that they uploaded it at youtube... though there's no sub of it, it's so fun to watch.the contrast between the two family... hahahahaha always make me lol XD :))
because of this drama, i searched back about Park Heebon who's used to debut as a singer under M.I.L.K group which is under SM and Park Jiyoon the awesome singer :Dwell, thanks to this sitcom definitely now i know these 2 people hehehhe XD

today's episode was pretty funnydayoon's twofaced personality finally gets revealed to al and jiho, and nearly to the parents....but poor woobong took the blame...
8002058330_77f84cba78.jpg8002058220_2c7364021b.jpganother highlight was the makbong seo joon pair. seojoon really is.....'simple' hahahahah.even makbong can't stand him.
8002058432_d658a88a5e.jpg

I really love how this show is exploring various relationships with different characters interacting. Really love all the dynamics~

^Oh, well I never really thought much about that scene actually. I thought it was just because DaYoon loves tormenting Woobong whenever she gets the chance to. Although I know many are hopeful towards a woobong-dayoon couple, I doubt this since they are step-siblings. (however you never know with korean dramas >.>). I just think they're going to go from a 'i-hate-you' brother-sister relationship to a friendlier, understanding sibling relationship in the end. 
BTW, does anyone know the song that was playing at the end of ep.29 preview when sukhwan was running away with shin hye? it's korean. I'm having a hard time finding it! 

my gosh, today's episode had me laughing! It must've been hard for heebon and Al to keep a straight face while doing those 'imagination scenes' Haha!
Does anyone know how to get access to shut up family's cafe daum? It sucks that they restrict only members to look at the bts photos! I've been requesting to get a 'level up' but to no avail... if anyone knows how, please share!here is the site: http://cafe.daum.net/dramafamilykbs2
I find it really stupid how they're not letting the public in >.> I mean, other sites share their bts photos publicly  /:) /:)

Guest weetziebat

semi-fly said: What exactly are we supposed to take away from the scenes between Woo Bong, Da Yoon, the female instructor, and Ai (the idiot) in episode 26? 
There was a scene when they were playing volleyball and it became glaringly obvious that Woo Bong was smitten over the instructor with Da Yoon giving a knowing look.
Then a little later in the episode when Da Yoon was carrying some books down stairs she called out to Woo Bong, probably to help her, but of course he was oblivious to her and only saw the female instructor (cue Woo Bong, the silly airplane, circling the instructor) which of course isn't missed by Da Yoon.

At this point I have to wonder if she doesn't become somewhat jealous of Woo Bong's affections for the instructor (yeah I'm probably reaching here) considering the initial set up for their characters and well her actions towards him (likening them to a puppy dog and its master) always expecting him to return. 
Unfortunately whatever the case is Da Yoon uses her feminine charms to ensnare (yeah like that would be hard) Ai into getting some kind of revenge(?) against Woo Bong with a steep helping of embarrassment.

Archived