[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest serenityx3

I'm getting more and more irritated with the way the writer is handling the bongji couple.
It's to the point where I'm starting to lose interest in them.
For the past few episodes, all they've been doing is arguing back and forth and making fun of each other. Can it stop already?
Whatever happened to the spark?? I'm tired of all the constant yelling.
Al-Jiyoon couple have it better. >>

I still like the Bongji couple.
I think the writer's just trying to show the dynamics of a relationship in real life. Like fighting, reconciliation, etc...It's not all lovey-dovey after all. :)
One thing disappointing is the lack of focus on the Al-Ji Yun couple.
However, I'm going to hang in there until the end.
Few more episodes left.  Hang in there, guys.
That said, one of the best sitcoms I've watched.

(Just want to see them marry)

Guest serenityx3

guccigal328 said: I still like the Bongji couple.
I think the writer's just trying to show the dynamics of a relationship in real life. Like fighting, reconciliation, etc...It's not all lovey-dovey after all. :)
One thing disappointing is the lack of focus on the Al-Ji Yun couple.
However, I'm going to hang in there until the end.
Few more episodes left.  Hang in there, guys.
That said, one of the best sitcoms I've watched.

(Just want to see them marry)

I'm watching episode 110.. and from what I understood.. JH doesn't want Heebong to maintain the made-over look because he used to have an ex(?) who probably changed and left him after she had her own make over as well? I've just been skimming the vid though because for some reason they've been bickering-making up for the past episodes. :(  I just wish their relationship doesn't just revolve on the cute and senseless banter.. 
And soo.. when HB let down her hair on that one date in the latter half of the episode.. JH wanted her to change back to her usual look? It was cute and giggle-inducing in the beginning.. but when I found out about the other girl .. it made me think that JH's jealous actions may be all stemming from that heartbreak(?). This is why he doesn't want HB to change and look gorgeous everyday. I don't know why but for some reason.. it makes me sad. Because he might not notice it.. but he's subconsciously comparing the two women.. thereby somewhat insulting HB in the process and displaying that he still hasn't completely moved on from his past. Isn't that just sad and disappointing? 
BUT.. don't take my word for it though ..there's no sub so I'm just trying to make out what they're trying to say through their actions/gestures/facial expressions. ;)

I seriously love Cha Seo Jun,,everytime he's on screen I really have a big laugh...
I wish that I can see the actor who play CSJ soon in another drama

Guest serenityx3

sipo said: I seriously love Cha Seo Jun,,everytime he's on screen I really have a big laugh...
I wish that I can see the actor who play CSJ soon in another drama

BONGJI couple - special OST id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"You & I Together (봉지커플 Ver.) 

Jiho's voice is surprisingly really good! Real soothing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUB8dEmhGXc
8425170153_6c14147657.jpg
8425170101_5a0b45daea.jpg

This sitcom is ending. I'm going to miss it a lot.Boohoohooo.
I doubt if we get to see Ji Ho ang Hee Bong's wedding but at least a wedding proposal please.
Some of the characters I like are of course, BONGJI couple, Samchon, the 2 musketeers (always giving me the most LOLS), Seo Jun and Grandma Gung Ae Ja.  Actually, all the characters are believable and mesh with the whole story.
I hope I can see Ji Ho again in another drama soon.  He's so handsome.  Sigh.

Woah! Episode 117 took me by surprise! '"Thank you, thank you."Can't wait to watch it with English sub.

Awwws, this drama is ending, so sad.  It has becomepart of my daily ritual. I watch it first thing in the morning (huge thanks to semi-fly)
Hope the next sitcom will be as nice.

Archived