Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Waaaahh!!:scream: Another Koo magazine spread!! :love: Can't wait to watch more of her shots!:wub: Woah! Hello there flawless legs!B) It's nice to see u back hehe!:blush:#SinglesMag #AprilEdition

• Like 9

"초록이들과 구님"…구혜선, 싱그러운 봄바람 물씬

17126523_130586270799349_587348402486483

[스포츠조선닷컴 이지현 기자] 배우 구혜선의 화보촬영 모습이 살짝 공개됐다.

6일 패션 매거진 '싱글즈' 공식 인스타그램에는 구혜선과 화보 촬영 중인 소식을 전했다. "우리의 구님과 4월호 촬영중입니다. 여기는 완전 한여름"이라는 글과 함께 식물원 속 구혜선의 모습이 담겨 있다.

초록의 선인장들 사이 머리결이 날리는 구혜선의 청순한 매력이 시선을 사로 잡는다.

한편 구혜선은 MBC 주말드라마 '당신은 너무합니다'에 출연 중이다.

olzllovely@sportschosun.com

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201703070100048110003163&servicedate=20170306

• Like 7

Thanks @khs7 for the Singles Magazine---우리의 구님과 4월호 촬영중입니다="in the middle of filming with our Koo-nim for the April issue". Great!! Hope we can see her photos and maybe an article. Many people are referring to her as Goo-nim. Even Koo said that she almost signed her name as Goo-nim at the art exhibition when her husband surprised her there. 

I hope dramacool has free translation for YTM!! 

Very much looking forward to the next episode. I wonder what Haedang will do now that two people that she loves betray her right under her nose? Two people she loves seem to be falling in love with each other? is it love or something else? But, in the preview, I heard one of the sisters say that Haedang is getting married...Then,  I heard HaeDang-HD say to her boyfriend/manager, SungTek (ST), that she feels like ST and that ST has become HD.  I wonder what that means??? The CEO now knows that Yoo JIna has a love interest ST and I wonder what the CEO would do? He says he gets what he wants and he says that a happy woman is like a "puppy who needs to be loved by a strong owner" (boy!! did I hear that line correctly?? kekeke) I wonder if YTM is a kind of drama that has killings and murders? I wonder if the CEO plays any part in getting rid of ST's character from YJN's life? I hope we can talk about the story together...

Thanks for all your posts!!!

• Like 8

I agree with you @khs7 I also want to just enjoy Koo and her drama!! 

Yes,,,whatever is your faith,..if we can just keep her in our prayers or meditations.. now every time I come into Soompi, I say a little prayer for her and YTM cast and staff and the Korean DC-KOO fans who are really working hard. May all their efforts, including Koo's be blessed...

Thanks very much. FIGHTING!!!

• Like 6

Ugh!! That's so alarming dear cheerkoo:mellow: I really hope YG will do something about this & shield her this time. Sometimes, I do felt that they just don't care for her at all. (Sorry, but that's just what I felt.:hmm:) Oh well...but yeah, u'r right strong prayers are the only hope & we can do right now to protect her from harm.  I really don't want to dwell on negative things anymore :tampo: & just wanna have some good vibes right now.:angelwings:God Bless us all most especially to our dear Koo:angel: Thank u again dear cheerkoo.:stolenkiss:

"You Are Too Much" Making Video 2

• Like 7

:wub::love:

‘봄의 여신’ 구혜선, 웃기만 해도 사랑스러워[포토엔]

[뉴스엔 김예은 기자]

봄의 여신으로 변신한 배우 구혜선의 화보 촬영장 사진이 공개됐다.

공개된 사진은 에잇세컨즈와 구혜선이 함께하는 싱글즈 4월호 표지 및 화보 촬영 현장 모습으로, 완벽한 구혜선의 무결점 미모가 눈길을 끈다.

사진 속 구혜선은 화사한 메이크업과 선명한 컬러감이 돋보이는 옷으로 특유의 청순하면서도 사랑스러운 매력을 뽐냈다. 특히, 자연스러운 포즈로 촬영에 임하는 모습에서는 마치 봄의 여신이 강림한듯한 신비로운 분위기를 자아냈으며, 쉬는 시간 케익을 들고 귀엽게 웃고 있는 모습에서는 평소 그녀의 털털하고 해맑은 성격을 엿볼 수 있었다.
201703071204049910_1.jpg

C6Sbr5hU8AE5O27.jpg

한편 구혜선 화보는 싱글즈 4월호를 통해 만나볼 수 있다. 구혜선은 MBC 새 주말드라마 ‘당신은 너무합니다’에서 당차고 털털한 모창가수 정해당 역으로 열연 중이다.(사진=에잇세컨즈 제공)

뉴스엔 김예은 kimmm@ 

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201703071206234110

• Like 8

‘봄의 여신’ 구혜선, 웃기만 해도 사랑스러워[포토엔]

[뉴스엔 김예은 기자]

봄의 여신으로 변신한 배우 구혜선의 화보 촬영장 사진이 공개됐다.

공개된 사진은 에잇세컨즈와 구혜선이 함께하는 싱글즈 4월호 표지 및 화보 촬영 현장 모습으로, 완벽한 구혜선의 무결점 미모가 눈길을 끈다.

사진 속 구혜선은 화사한 메이크업과 선명한 컬러감이 돋보이는 옷으로 특유의 청순하면서도 사랑스러운 매력을 뽐냈다. 특히, 자연스러운 포즈로 촬영에 임하는 모습에서는 마치 봄의 여신이 강림한듯한 신비로운 분위기를 자아냈으며, 쉬는 시간 케익을 들고 귀엽게 웃고 있는 모습에서는 평소 그녀의 털털하고 해맑은 성격을 엿볼 수 있었다.

2017030701501_0.jpg

201703071204049910_2.jpg

한편 구혜선 화보는 싱글즈 4월호를 통해 만나볼 수 있다. 구혜선은 MBC 새 주말드라마 ‘당신은 너무합니다’에서 당차고 털털한 모창가수 정해당 역으로

열연 중이다.(사진=에잇세컨즈 제공)

• Like 7

‘봄의 여신’ 구혜선, 웃기만 해도 사랑스러워[포토엔] "Goddess of Spring" GHS, she is lovely even if she just laughs.

[뉴스엔 김예은 기자] Newsen Reporter Kim YeEun

봄의 여신으로 변신한 배우 구혜선의 화보 촬영장 사진이 공개됐다. GHS has transformed into a goddess of spring in her photo shooot.

공개된 사진은 에잇세컨즈와 구혜선이 함께하는 싱글즈 4월호 표지 및 화보 촬영 현장 모습으로, 완벽한 구혜선의 무결점 미모가 눈길을 끈다. EightSecond and GHS are collaborating for the Singles Magazine's April issue's cover and photots. GHS's perfect beauty is eye catching.

사진 속 구혜선은 화사한 메이크업과 선명한 컬러감이 돋보이는 옷으로 특유의 청순하면서도 사랑스러운 매력을 뽐냈다. 특히, 자연스러운 포즈로 촬영에 임하는 모습에서는 마치 봄의 여신이 강림한듯한 신비로운 분위기를 자아냈으며, 쉬는 시간 케익을 들고 귀엽게 웃고 있는 모습에서는 평소 그녀의 털털하고 해맑은 성격을 엿볼 수 있었다. Released photos shows lovely GHS wearing glamorous make-up and uniquely color corrdinated clothes. Her natural poses during filming bring out the feelings of spring and its mystery. During break time, her down to earth personality showed as she playfully laughed while holding a cake.

Thanks @khs7 and @kooswan for the articles--it is good to be distracted~~

• Like 6

dangsin_photo170303173531imbcdrama10.jpgI

Hello Sunnies.  Finally, I was able to watch episodes 1 and 2 with english sub and I am more than ever, addicted to this drama.  The characters of Yoo Ji Na and Jung Hae Dang are beginning to take shape.  Both women sacrificed a lot for different reasons.  For JHD, it was to take care of her family after her mother incurred a lot of debt caused by a failed attempt to launch her singing career.  A noble cause for JHD that she took seriously when her family fell into dire straits because of her, and while we're at it,  throw in a lot of guilt in the mix.  For YJN, her sacrifice seems to me more out of selfish reasons, to become famous at the expense of abandoning her helpless blind son.  Another glimpse to her character was her nonchalantly asking JHD to give up her boyfriend/manager for her.  If leaving her son wasn't bad enough,  the latter request was totally cold, a blatant disregard for JHD's feelings... as if Sung Tek  can be passed around like a toy.  Why YJN or for that matter JHD would fall for Sung Tek, a user and a bum, is another question that needs to be answered.  It's early in the drama so I reserve my final judgement of YJN because there could be a very extraordinary reason why she did what she did.  

As for JHD, could these recent events change her outlook in life?  Would it be a tu;rning point where she pursues her ambition to become a singing superstar just like YJN?  

• Like 9

@sheherizade3 sis can u DM the link of Ep2 with subs? I don't get it anywhere..

I just watched ep1..Some lines which Koo spoke really made me teary..(The lines where she says "I too have to make a living" made me tear up soo much)..I really don't find flaws to the level of how knetz complain..It's really not that bad at all..Her character is going to be very strong and UJH's too..I m so happy that Koo took this role ! TBH I was so worried in the beginning when she was in talks for this role and even wished her to drop this and take some other drama..Also I was never interested to watch this type of long stories..But I agree Koo and UJH characters are going to rule the drama and they both are really powerful roles! I m yet to watch Ep2 with subs..Just watched the raw..

I m so happy that Koo is doing a magazine..She is soo pretty. ..I see DC ppl are making lot of efforts for the bashing..I hope YG files a lawsuit as many other agency does for their artists..In fact I feel YG itself is in crisis as some of its other artists are facing bashings right now at the moment.. Hopefully it takes some measures for Koo also..

I want the future episodes of the drama to speak for itself and shut the antis mouth..I m eagerly waiting to see how JHD character is going to turn up..How she will succeed in becoming a singer when Ji Na goes against her by stealing her BF and how the story is going to open up further..As usual my prayers are always there for Koo :) let's fight it again unnie, Koo!!

• Like 8

Hi guys,i haven't watch yet our angel drama w/ engsub nontheless i still enjoyed it,she's so alluring sexy n funny while on stage...her transformation being a copycat singer,gutsy/witty was so good.

Haters gonna hate,losers gonna lose so i'm not surprised anymore for all d bad/negative comments about her so called awkward acting besides people who has wicked thoughts towards her will say whatever in their mind to tarnished her name again,bcoz its their forte being wicked...nobody's perfect,we cannot please everybody though...hoping she's ok,may our Almighty God guide n protect her always in d name of our Lord Jesus Christ,AMEN.

Thanks for all updates guys,may her drama continue to soar ratings n her performance acting be like n accept when time goes by,most of all hoping yg will take action to help n sue all inernet users who always targeting n badmouthing her.

• Like 8

‘당신은 너무합니다’ 엄정화vs구혜선, 누가 누구 인생에 폐를 끼쳤나

[뉴스엔 김예은 기자]

‘누가 누구 인생에 폐를 끼쳤나?’

MBC 새 주말드라마 ‘당신은 너무합니다’(극본 하청옥, 연출 백호민, 제작 빅토리콘텐츠)가 화제 속에 첫 주 방송을 마친 가운데, 극중 구혜선이 엄정화에게 반복해서 내뱉은 말의 의미가 묘한 여운으로 기획의도를 곱씹게 하고 있어 주목된다.

‘당신은 너무합니다’는 지난 첫주 방송에서 스타가수 유지나(엄정화)와 그녀의 모창가수 정해당(구혜선)의 인생이 얽히고설키게 되는 과정을 스피디하게 풀어낸 가운데, 유지나를 향해 거듭 “폐를 끼쳐드려 죄송하다”는 정해당의 대사가 반복돼 눈길을 끌었다. 유지나 모창으로 생계를 꾸려가는 해당이 자신의 삶이 유지나의 성공과 성취에 얹혀가는 것에 미안함을 드러낸 대목이었다.

201703081301149910_1.jpg

자신의 꿈으로 인해 큰 빚을 지고 고생만 하던 어머니가 돌아가신 이후 가장의 짐을 짊어지고 살아온 해당은 생계를 위해 유지나를 희화하고 과장해 왔다. 가수가 꿈이었던 해당에게 20년 이상 정상의 자리를 지켜온 지나는 롤모델과도 같은 인물이지만, 카바레 무대라는 특성상 우스꽝스럽게 희화화 될 수밖에 없었고, 이에 대한 부채의식이 드러나게 된 것이다. 여기에 해당의 친지가 지나가 감추고만 싶어 하는 아이와 함께 찍은 과거 사진을 인터넷에 공개하며 “폐를 끼치고 산다”는 해당의 말은 부인할 수 없는 진실이 돼버리고 말았다.

그런 가운데 해당의 이 같은 말과 대척점에 선 상황이 2회 방송 말미 펼쳐진 것은 눈길을 사로잡는 대목이다. 지나가 해당의 10년 연인 조성택(재희)과 함께 할 것을 결심하며 선전포고하는 장면은 그간의 반복적인 사과가 무색할 만큼 충격으로 해당을 강타하며, 과연 “폐를 끼치고 산다”며 미안해 할 이가 누구인지에 대한 의문을 던졌다.

스타가수와 모창가수로 만나 비슷한 겉모습을 하고 있지만, 완전히 다른 삶을 살아가고 있는 두 사람이 한 차례씩 서로의 가장 소중하고도 연약한 부분을 의도치 않게 건드리며 불편한 인연을 맺게 되는 과정은 그 자체로 알 수 없고 짐작도 할 수도 없는 인생사를 떠올리게 하며 ‘당신은 너무합니다’의 전개를 더욱 기다리게 만든다.

‘당신은 너무합니다’ 관계자는 “‘누가 누구 인생에 폐를 끼치나. 다 자기에게 주어진 인생을 받아들이며 사는 거지’라는 극중 유지나의 대사처럼 ‘당신은 너무합니다’에는 누구도 단정지을 수 없는 우리네 인생사가 극적이면서도 진하게 펼쳐지게 된다. 앞으로의 전개도 지켜봐 달라”며 기대를 당부했다.

한편 ‘당신은 너무합니다’는 불꽃같은 인생을 사는 스타가수와 그녀의 모창가수가 유행가 가사처럼 애증과 연민으로 얽히며 펼치는 달콤쌉싸름한 인생 스토리를 담아낼 드라마로, ‘금 나와라 뚝딱’, ‘여자를 울려’ 등의 작품을 통해 탄탄한 필력을 자랑해 온 하청옥 작가와, ‘욕망의 불꽃’, ‘내 딸 금사월’, ‘왔다 장보리’ 등 MBC 주말드라마 흥행불패 신화를 써온 백호민 PD가 의기투합한 작품이다. 엄정화, 구혜선, 강태오, 전광렬, 정겨운, 손태영, 조성현 등이 출연하며 매주 토,일요일 오후 8시

45분 방송된다.(사진=빅토리콘텐츠 제공)

뉴스엔 김예은 kimmm@

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201703081301534110

• Like 7

I heard that AhnGoo's children are at Seoul Pet--except for Ahnju. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139252&page=1

Singles will release photo shoots of Koo on March 23~~~

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139253&page=1

Thanks @kooswan for bringing over the article above. I like the article as it makes the readers want to tune in to see what will happen. The title of the aritlce says it all: ‘누가 누구 인생에 폐를 끼쳤나?’=Who caused whose life a nuisance? When HaeDong accidentally met YJN at the bar, she kept on saying to Yoo, "So sorry for having been a nuisance all the time." Of course, HD said that because she makes a living off of making fun and copying what the real star does. In fact the entire HD family feel indebted to YJN for keeping the family afloat. We also find that HD found YJN at the lowest point in her life..when her mother passed away trying to help HD's career..YJN is and was HD's "role model, inspiration, etc". HD not only makes a living off of YJN but also idolizes and respect her. Then, BOOM! Her idol asks HD to give up on her boyfriend of 10 years because she needs him. Now, the reporter asks with her title, "who caused whose life a nuisance?" 

HD had and has nothing but gratitude, utmost fan-love and sense of guilt towards Yoo--now how will all this play out in the drama? keke....Will HD fight for her man? Will she let him go with a new suit and an envelop of money?(I saw that clip in the preview), SungTek also got mad at HD for only thinking about her family and not about him and their future. HD never introduced him to her family either. Her father knows that she has a special fellow but he also never asked HD about it. I am sure that does not feel good for the bf of 10 years....

• Like 8

Khs is very pretty in all those pics..nice to see her legs again and nice to see her again doing some magazine photoshoot.hoping more projects (cf,photoshoot,drma/movie or tv shows).about her weekend drama its getting more interesting.I want her to meet already his new partner in the drama and start their love story.her pets are at seoul pet coz khs busy shooting for her drama.I wonder if they already move to new place @cheerkoo coz they mentioned in nwd that they are looking for new place? 

• Like 7