Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

These two lovely couple are very popular we cannot deny it that is so true. Their enjoying their moment to be together as a legal married couple.  

Seeing them together im so thankful coz they make us happy smile and in love. 

Thank you guys for sharing the pics and updates.

• Like 9

14 hours ago, Pinay19 said:

Hi guys!  So happy for the update.  What are they saying?  Sis cheerkoo, please help.  Thanks! 

I see the cute pix of turtle and rabbit.....rabbit was way too fast for the tutle who was chasing her? kekeke That is so adorable. But what is sweeter is GHS using cute 'Korean country accent" and saying, "come here--(she holds his hand)....no more. now, stop filming."  She said it in such a cute way to him, that I think he stopped. kekeke...(just guessing)

I love the pix of them together in J2W2 with what he wrote under it..."together with the person who makes me into a cool person...we will continue to make pretty memories.."

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cheerkoo said:

I see the cute pix of turtle and rabbit.....rabbit was way too fast for the tutle who was chasing her? kekeke That is so adorable. But what is sweeter is GHS using cute 'Korean country accent" and saying, "come here--(she holds his hand)....no more. now, stop filming."  She said it in such a cute way to him, that I think he stopped. kekeke...(just guessing)

I love the pix of them together in J2W2 with what he wrote under it..."together with the person who makes me into a cool person...we will continue to make pretty memories.."

Thanks sis cheerkoo! :)

• Like 6

Seeing the latest videos of Ahngoo, I do notice that KHS's voice becomes cute when talking directly to AJH.  Like in the proposal video and the recent instagram upload. She also has a unique walk.  Before I thought it was only because she's not comfortable wearing heels, but even in sneakers she has that skid especially in the right foot. :)

• Like 7

Soul pet pix is so cute. 

Gamja is so kind. A puppy does not like the cold floor so s/he it sitting on top of warm Gamja and Gamja does not care. But the Soul Pet caretakers are telling her to come down. That puppy sitting on top of Gamja is not one of Koo's dogs!!! kekekeke

• Like 10

Woah! It's been so long since I've seen our angel Ku wearing a fedora hat & I missed it.:love: (I bet it's her hubby's fedora hat kk).:w00t: Yeah.. I hope there's still more pics to come in HD copy hehe. But thanks to the person who saw them.:innocent:

• Like 11

Koo's news credit to yushinkoo(goddessKoo) of DC-GHS:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137421&page=1

Angel Eyes twitter trending in Argentina

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137419&page=1   (credit to another DC-GHS fan--sorry)

Ghamja's birthday party at Soul Pet: "he looks like an angel too"

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137420&page=1

yushinkoo found several posts by Japanese residents~~

~~~"while walking, there was GHS. Unbelievably white and extremely pretty."

~~글이 짤려서 구ㄱ번역기로 내용 요약해보면 K팝팬들인듯한데 편의점에서 우연히 두 사람을 보았고 편의점안에서 쿠가 뭔가를 마시는걸 옆에서 남편님이 보고 있고 나와서는 양산(?)을 펴서 쿠쪽으로 씌워줬고 일본k팝팬들 2명은 밖에서 기다려서 두사람에게 인사를 건냈다고 . 쿠는 TV보다 더 아름다웠고 피부가 넘 하얗다고. 넘 미인이었다 하네. 아이돌과 여배우가 조금 다르구나 하면서 여배우는 위험하게 예쁘다라고 트윗에 썼어 (another DE-GHS fans translated one of the posts by using google translator---accidentally saw two people insdie the quick-grocery store. Her husband stood by as GHS drank something. They came out and her husband opened an umbrella and leaned it more towards Koo's side. Two of the k-pop Japanese fans were waiting outside the store and greeted the couple. They said Koo is even more beautiful than on tv. Her skin is so white and she is so beautiful. They also posted that idols and actresses are bit different and that the actress is dangerous pretty (in the twitter.)

Ahh!!!

GHS is "dangerous pretty" and AJH is such a gentleman for his wife.

A truly lovely set.

I am so happy that they are having fun for more than just a couple of days. 

Enjoy!!!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

Koo's news credit to yushinkoo(goddessKoo) of DC-GHS:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137421&page=1

Angel Eyes twitter trending in Argentina

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137419&page=1   (credit to another DC-GHS fan--sorry)

Ghamja's birthday party at Soul Pet: "he looks like an angel too"

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137420&page=1

yushinkoo found several posts by Japanese residents~~

~~~"while walking, there was GHS. Unbelievably white and extremely pretty."

~~글이 짤려서 구ㄱ번역기로 내용 요약해보면 K팝팬들인듯한데 편의점에서 우연히 두 사람을 보았고 편의점안에서 쿠가 뭔가를 마시는걸 옆에서 남편님이 보고 있고 나와서는 양산(?)을 펴서 쿠쪽으로 씌워줬고 일본k팝팬들 2명은 밖에서 기다려서 두사람에게 인사를 건냈다고 . 쿠는 TV보다 더 아름다웠고 피부가 넘 하얗다고. 넘 미인이었다 하네. 아이돌과 여배우가 조금 다르구나 하면서 여배우는 위험하게 예쁘다라고 트윗에 썼어 (another DE-GHS fans translated one of the posts by using google translator---accidentally saw two people insdie the quick-grocery store. Her husband stood by as GHS drank something. They came out and her husband opened an umbrella and leaned it more towards Koo's side. Two of the k-pop Japanese fans were waiting outside the store and greeted the couple. They said Koo is even more beautiful than on tv. Her skin is so white and she is so beautiful. They also posted that idols and actresses are bit different and that the actress is dangerous pretty (in the twitter.)

Ahh!!!

GHS is "dangerous pretty" and AJH is such a gentleman for his wife.

A truly lovely set.

I am so happy that they are having fun for more than just a couple of days. 

Enjoy!!!

is true ... Hye Sun noonim is a "Dangerous Pretty" :blush:

• Like 6

How i wish to see hyesun in person..fans/knetz who saw her in person only hav one reaction and that shes pretty in person..some even said shes like a doll and hav very white flawless skin..jelous of those fans who already saw her in person.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

I read in DC-GHS that GHS with her husband was sighted in Japan airport late June 20th,,,most likely returning home to Korea. Several posts of how pretty she is.

back to Korea

• Like 12

Hi guys, hve a nice day/night to all! Big thanks for all shared thoughts/updates of yours I enjoyed reading it.

I'm not surprised anymore how people described our angel beauty when they see her bcoz from her Interrobang talk last time a blogger described her beauty like a heavenly being pretending to be human as well...people who saw her already totally smitten they're so lucky envy much lol!!! I'm really happy n proud for being one of their million fans...D news of them dating n eventually get married made/built their reputation as  a  good, sweet, cutest, kind hearted couple w/ a golden heart...Our angel brought up d best of AJH,being a good n cool husband...thanks to him as well bcoz through him n with him our angel found real n pure happiness.

• Like 12

https://youtu.be/BgUuu_1-YSA

Hi everyone, I found this in YT.  Does anyone know what they are talking about? I read somewhere that the reason why the other guests were squirming when KHS was talking was because she use to eat insects when she was young.   I don't know what Tablo was saying.  Does anyone know?  Just a summary please. Thank you. :):):)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Pinay19 said:

https://youtu.be/BgUuu_1-YSA

Hi everyone, I found this in YT.  Does anyone know what they are talking about? I read somewhere that the reason why the other guests were squirming when KHS was talking was because she use to eat insects when she was young.   I don't know what Tablo was saying.  Does anyone know?  Just a summary please. Thank you. :):):)

Thanks for the clip..I watched it before but now only I recognize its Ho Dong :D after I came to know him throw new journey to the west! I remember vaguely that they are discussing about how a girl who eats insects can hit a man so strong.. Also tablo has got the beatings from uri Koo and also been pricked by Koo using fork.. When he asks why he did she used to smile and say "just I did for fun" like that..Its sooo cute of Koo..We have seen almost all partners of Koo are hit by her :D We miss her so much..hope she comes back wen she is ready and delight her fans :) 

• Like 11