Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

25 minutes ago, yonghwa said:

HyeSun noonim  i miss so much 

I remember in the bts for Boys over Flowers, KHJ was actually freaking out in the wedding pic scene.  The crew had to drag him to KHS's side for the wedding photo shot.  At least that was what I understood.  :D

• Like 7

Actually he was caught looking at her chest too much during the photoshoot, and the crew drag him to stay quietly  and hyesun covered her chest with her hand !!! KHJ had a huge crush on hyesun during that time and after bof they had a nice friendly relationship calling each other, and he chose her among other girls who looks common in a tvshow, and dont forget he's a father now since 2012 was in relationship with choi hye mi who also has that kind of white skin, well and are other things too lol They still are the cutest wedding couple in kdrama !!!  He said in 2014 in interview and in 2013 in radio interview he will not marry, or said something will marry when he has 40 years ! He,s not the type to marry is a free soul and lived the way he liked !

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2016 at 2:37 AM, Rain Song said:

@slaura83 who is khj?kim hyun joong?  @khs7 is that recent ghs dog?is that recent?

I dunno if it's a late post or not sis..but based on the date/time it was posted..I guess it's recent. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

I hope to hear very soon about airiing of THE LEGENDARY TYCOON.

If anyone heard, please let us know.

Thanks.

July 21 I know, but I 'm not sure. I heard 2 or 3 months ago I really miss her so much.

Edited by Fatma28
  • Like 4

I miss ghs..hopefully TLT will be showing soon and will have a high ratings..and while waiting hoping she will be invited again in happy together..last month HT invited men who are newly wed this time they should invite newlywed women since many celebrities got married this year..or the new show in kbs battle trip its good and fun show..,any show will do as long as i can watch hyesun again.i just miss her..and her dog is in soulpet..wonder why?maybe limitted pets are only to their apartment..i read that some building owners only allow minimum of 4pet per apartment..

• Like 6

Ghs is pretty in that vid and her skin is amazing..im jelous of her skin..her right eye though its a little bit swollen, hope nothing serious coz i remember someone saw her in hospital for eye check up..seems this vid is taken when they were in japan,that was the blouse she wore when she was spotted with her husband..

Miss you ghs.pls comeback soon!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Rain Song said:

Ghs is pretty in that vid and her skin is amazing..im jelous of her skin..her right eye though its a little bit swollen, hope nothing serious coz i remember someone saw her in hospital for eye check up..seems this vid is taken when they were in japan,that was the blouse she wore when she was spotted with her husband..

Miss you ghs.pls comeback soon!

same, she was unable to attend because it is in Japan. yes, she looks so pretty.:wub: ahh everyone misses her.:tears: hopefully comeback soon.:D

• Like 6

Thanks @Fatma28 for the clip from the Korea Leukemia Asso's 14th year anniversary. GHS is their current PR-Ambassador.

She sends a message of congratulations, continued expansion, and that she is always cheering for them and to wish them all good health.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137448&page=1

I also saw in DC-GHS page: GHS's music, "Moonlight" is used in the documentary program, KBS's 사람과 사람들 (People and With People). I am very happy about that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU5cGtdssb4

I saw the documentary program in the YT a little bit....not the one with Koo's music, but just to sample the program....it is a very good program....about people who live their lives according to their unique philosophy and even make great risks to live that way...about brave people. Very appropriate place to use her music. 

Fighting GHS-nim!!!

PS I don't know if you can see this...you may not have access. But I was able to see the episode from People and Wth People documentary show that played Koo's song, "Moonlight".  http://www.ondemandkorea.com/people-e35.html  and her music started around @28.00 The episode focused on a couple who moved to the country to start a pig farm using the best ingredients for feeding and free-range life for the animals with clean envrionment. The love between this couple is very touching and the husband's kind heart and his sense of gratitude and incredible determination to make his dream a reality also very touching. Koo's music starts when he talks about his father in law who was a great support to him and how he had dealt with much difficulties with acceptance. You also see adorable cats.

• Like 11