Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

class="titleNews"Swedish Singer Lasse Lindh Sings for ‘Angel Eyes’ OST

Continuing his participation in Korean OSTs, Swedish singer, Lasse Lindh lent his voice for the OST of SBS’ Angel Eyes.

On April 7, Lasse Lindh released the song Run to You, which was composed by music director Nam Hye Seung with lyrics written by Lasse Lindh.

Swedish Singer Lasse Lindh Sings for ‘Angel Eyes’ OST

The song played in the first two episodes of Angel Eyes, perfectly fitting in with the first love story between Park Dong Joo (Kang Ha Neul) and Yoon Soo Wan (Nam Ji Hyun).

Lasse Lindh has also participated in the OST for MBC’s Soul Mate and for tvN’s I Need a Romance with the song I Could Give You Love.

Photo Credit: Lasse Lindh’s Facebook, SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/63051/lasselindh-participates-in-drama-ost

Guest shalun

I am gonna watch AE ep 1, reading your review I think I must prepare a lot of tissue, hehe

here's I made fanmade about HS, ^^

@meow13 thanks for the OST article I really love his song ive never heard of him before :)

credit to LSY thread thanks to @sin_hoonsim

The best comment on AE in twitter....

@pabeulijio: Angel Eyes managed to tell a better story in an hour than the heirs in twenty episodes... so beautiful omg i cant wait to watch the next one

photo 78786A4C-76CC-44B4-83ED-80716FF03453_zpsocymuiwl.png

Thanks again for all your posts!!Thank you also for finding other translations---I really appreciate it.OST's in AE are just so good and flow with the drama!!
I just went into DC gal and someone talked about SBS Good Morning show that showed some making and BTS of AE...few DC fans left messages like they are laughing like crazy tip their belly buttons hurt...they say GHS is very quiet and just quietly laughed. Few said..."JiWoon-ssi, GHS does not like that type of things...I wonder what JiWoon said--I believe JiWoon is played by Kim JiSuk??---keke I guess I was trying to see if there are other articles that may recap what happened but no luck....kekehave a good day!!http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131288&page=1
(forgot to post the page from Dc gal)

Found this at DCgal
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131289&page=1
It is really nice. I can hardly recognize GHS's voice but it is really nice!!Must be their first meeting after 12 years!!GHS--Are you feeling sick? Can I help you?LSY--Ah, no.(sound)GHS--Ah, being dispatched. Then,,,

Even DC gal fans are puzzled like me...there is a lot of interest in AE drama...it has been rated high in the Naver real time viewing or interest board...yet AE's drama rating is still under 7%----How??

Hi Sunnies! Thanks again for all your posts. @alecita thanks for the video of SBS good morning press con. I wonder what KJS said that made GHS cover her face? Then there's SeungRi reciting something that made everybody laugh! I can't wait for the third episode. Weekend seem so far away! Thanks in advance Sue for the video translation. :X

Guest blessingo0

@cheerkoo i believe the ratings would go up, theres a lot of interest on this drama.. most of the comments that i have read have been extremely positive. which rarely happens for most of goo hye sun projects..the young actors have done extremely well so far, cant wait for goo appereance i truly believe this is one drama that will propel goo hye sun to another level..hopefully make some naysayers see how truly talented this young woman is..#fighting. also do you guys search angel eyes on twitter the outpouring of tweets and positivity is amazing....

GHSforever said:

Goo Morning Sunnies :)

@ochloe, @sukreen Thanks for the OST and the article I really love this song I think its perferct for the young cast :)

@thunderman1 are talking about KHS i dont think she's married and pregnant where did you hear that rumors or are you talking about the drama  Angel Eyes :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Good Morning All and Happy Monday!I was finally able to watch the first two episodes of AE and waaah...... don't know what to say.  DAEBAK!!!!!  Without even realizing it, I was sucked into the plot and found myself crying at how beautifully done it was.  First of all the story itself is pretty amazing - with just a few characters the writer was able to entwine their lives in such an interesting way   And then, the acting...very impressive.  I never watched Heirs and didn't even know who Kang Ha Neul was until AE, but I am definitely a fan of his now.  To think that he had to show all these emotions in just two short episodes, when actors usually have much more time to develop their characters, I found to be amazing.  Nam Ji Hyun was wonderful as well - I felt these two actors did a great job of portraying first love and NJH portrayed a vision impaired person very well.  I also loved the cinematography and beautiful music.  I think the music is really important and helps to enhance the story and just hearing certain songs can make me cry.  I'm dying to find out who the other artists whose songs are featured - I thought one of the singers sounded like Shin Hyesung from Shinwha but not sure?  In a nutshell, I LOVE THIS DRAMA, and am baffled at the low ratings too.  Could it be the time slot?  It's shown pretty late at night.  I asked my daughter who lives in Korea to please watch and she tells me it comes on at almost 10:00 pm so she'll have to set her alarm to watch it.  kekeke.  Well, anything to increase the viewership right?  Thanks everyone for you hard work in bringing us all the news.  Please have a safe, happy, and healthy week!!! 

Guest S_sun

thunderman1 said: GHSforever said:

Goo Morning Sunnies :)

@ochloe, @sukreen Thanks for the OST and the article I really love this song I think its perferct for the young cast :)

@thunderman1 are talking about KHS i dont think she's married and pregnant where did you hear that rumors or are you talking about the drama  Angel Eyes :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Thanks Sue. :)

Looks like KJS like to tease our HyeSun or perhaps smitten by her beauty?... . :)) I remember a pretty high school friend of mine was always teased by the boys & come to find out they all have a big crush on her. Kkkkkkk....

YG president always treat his talents like his own kids. SeungRi has to shine in this drama or else it will be the end of his acting career. Didn't he said something kinda like that to GHS before when she asked for a support for her first movie? Kkkkk.. :))

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131291&page=1
credit to our neighbors in DC gallery~~

Another little clip from next Angel Eyes:
GHS: I know this sound strange. But please don't hear it as strange. I know it is strange. But, have we perhaps met before?

GHS: JiWoon-ssi? I made some ?hwangtae(fish) soup. These days, you are working overtime everyday. Did you see Dad at the hospital? JiWoon-ssi, JiWoon-ssi!

JiWoon's voice as Dylan drinks a beer: There is someone that I really want you to meet...

(I guess DongJU is using his American name, Dylan, instead of DongJu and figures out that Suwan is in a new relationship.  I wonder if Suwan used DongJu's mother's recipe that she got for her birthday---??)

Thanx for the translation cheerkoo..omo i already wrote last time kim ji suk seems to be so smitten by our angel..hehe.. :-D well who wouldnt,she is so pretty and kind hearted..

i have to confess i never liked kim ji suk before coz his roles were all so annoying,but after seeing him interact with hyesun i find him quite adorable like choi daniel :-P :-P

wow calling her a flower?ure bold kim ji suk sshi..hehe..

Guest S_sun

Sorry that's something wrong with posting .Sue thanks for bringing over the tidbits from DC and the translations. It is great to know that the feedback for AE has been positive.