Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I saw in Naver just now that Hotel King is leading over AE.Oh well..Has anyone seen it yet?http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201404052207151710
This article says that Angel Eyes starts with an accident----Suwan and her mother have a car accident inside a tunnel. Suwan hurts her eyes here and safely led outside the tunnel. The firefighter goes back into the tunnel to save the mother whose foot is stuck. But on the way out the tunnel crumbles down with fire. So Suwan lost her mother and Park Dongju lost his father, the firefighter, on the same day. Another article says that young Suwan and young DJs first kiss create news.All the best!!

Hi Sunnies,

I am watching it now on http://www.viki.com/videos/1035937v-angel-eyes-episode-1
but there is no English subtitle :((.   I got the Viki pass ($3.99/month) to skip the ads.

I love it;  It's so good.   the story is so sad.  Wiping away teary eyes, I can see now
how LSY got teary eyed.....   I am getting to the part now that the two young
Park Dongju & Suwan starting to meet and no subtitles..... Aaaarrrrrrhhhh!!!!

Hopefully, viki's volunteer (?) translator can work on the subtitles soon so I can
continue.    So happy for GHS & so looking forward to see her in AE.

Have a wonderful day Sunnies

Hi Sunnies! First is awesome but second or third is ok too. Whatever rating AE has, we a Sunnies will always support AE. :) I love the first episode & can't wait for the second. I love how it is told. The younger characters acted so well you will fall in love with Soo Wan & Dong Ju here. Kudos to the writer & director! First episode Daebak! :X

Hello Sunnies :)

so we got a confirmation that KHS received our video message but not sure yet if she saw it :)

I want to share video to all that participated Thak You and please continue to support our princess. It did took me awhile but my friends and I finished it and hope you guys like it :)

i cant post it in youtube only in dailymotion enjoy Sunnies :)

http://t.co/0QKcyf4Ua1

this is her CD cover :)

GhsCDcover_zps247f1517.jpg

Wow!Did you all see epi 1?I think viki has it translated now??I am so thankful to Viki (if they are listening) for posting the drama raw!! Daebok!!
I enjoyed the story very much--Suwan is suppose to be 2 years older than DongJu----interesting characters concept by BOF writer Yoon JiRuyn...keke
I would imagine Suwan gets some help around the house?? But she says she lives there alone. Does she only eat rice porridge whole day?? Her father is a doctor~ How come he does not give her more help? He hardly goes into his own house as everything reminds him too much of his beloved late wife. So sad for Suwan.
Dongju's family will be leaving the country as his younger sister needs some type of special procedure. Suwan will lose yet another love very soon---When she agreed to be his gf, she wants him to also share his mother and his sister---very touching.
How did they film the tunnel ceiling crumbling!!
I saw the competition too----I did not know if I could tolerate the violence in the beginning!! Then, it became somewhat of a strange story---Wow, Lee Dahae looks so different from when I first saw her in a drama--- I think it was called Lady...keke
Enjoy the day!!
one more thing....I really enjoyed the ost music....it has been ages since I heard Starry Starry Night~~keke

@meow13 it is a really cute picture of seungri and hye sun that you have. They could make a sexy and cute couple together. Black suits seung ro really well. thanks you for sharing pictures and the interview of each actor.

Guest blessingo0

hello everyone, i am new to soompi but i have been lurking at goo hye sun board lol..so so excited about her new drama, cant wait to watch it at home...also not bothered about the ratings the quality of this drama would speak for itsself..also some of the best drama didnt start out with the biggest ratings,,eg reply 1994 started with 3.2 or 2. something but picked up later.. good word of mouth and excellent acting made it standout..i believe in the teams and cast,eventually ppl would start noticing it too... so so proud of goo hye sun..lets try and spread positivity about this amazing dramas ok.. :-h

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/comment_view/?id=guhyesun&no=131227&page=1I just saw the rating at DCgal but it got erased.Anyway,,,I saw it as around 6% rating for first epi of AE.Hotel King did 13% and another weekend drama called Good Old Days rated 22 %.I guess the competition could be fierce.Each competition dramas have idol stars----kekeDC fans are saying that it is just a first epi and SBS made a mistake of changing the time slot for the first week too suddenly as well. 
Still...hoping for the best----when the adult actors and Seungri come out!!keke!! But child actors are very moving!!
Daebok to Epi 2 of AE!!
interesting tidbit....didn't Lee Dongwook of Hotel King also had a competing drama when GHS starred in Please Captain?? 
http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=290148
This article gives rating for few of the weekend dramas:SBS 주말드라마 ‘엔젤 아이즈’는 6.3%=Angel Eyes(닐슨코리아, 전국기준)의 시청률을 기록하며 순조로운 출발을 보냈다.  MBC '호텔킹'은 11.7%(Hotel King)를 기록했으며 KBS 1TV '정도전'은 17.2% (Jung Do Jun)의 시청률을 기록했다.  I did not realize there is yet another competing drama in KBS which is a historical drama Jung Do Jun...
Oh please give all the strength and peace of mind and positive spirit to all the staff, director, writer, actors of Angel Eyes!! I really want a Daebok for our GHS-ssi!!Thank you!!

Guest lucy_marie

I know a lot of you are watching from Viki but I want to share this link they are also pretty fast with subbing Goo hyesun's new drama.http://www.tiveee.com/ep/angel_eyes/?ep=1&NEW%20SERIES
(note: link works better with firefox web browser. You can also stream using your iphone!) ENJOY!!! 

Guest ari_oppa

I've watched AE first ep with eng sub at : http://www.dramabay.com/angel-eyes-episode-1/Not much too say, cause if this is a fairytale melodrama (like the director said), I believe it will be a success drama !...I can feel that 'mellow' feeling even in first 20 minutes on this drama, the cinematography is good too.I don't have any high expectation for good rating, cause this drama is really not ' korean ahjumas favorite week end drama' type. But I believe it will be getting popular internationally. AE hwaiting !

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunniez,

just finished watching video message for KooHyeSun, so very touching :x
thank you so much @GHSforever @S_sun @gayu312 @meow13 >:D< thanks for your times and hardworks, and to all International Sunnies all over the world, you are guys so amazing, really glad i could join in the Big Sunnies Family :) should we send this vid to YG or SBS? just to let them know that KooHyeSun so loved by her fans, once again thank you :-* , i'm sure HyeSun would proud of you guys too :)
and love to watch engsub AE first ep in a minute now, since viki not available in my country, maybe i'll try the other links, thanks Sunnies, you are Great :)
watched AE drama live last night, surely my first time too, well beside RM ep 190 of course, and really this drama great from scene one :) i just love them all, though maybe the rating not reach the highest, it didn't dissapoint me, i'm very happy, so gladly watch the next eps live again :)
Have a Happy Sunday Sunniez and God Bless You All >:D<

LIFE IS GOOD..LET US BE POSITIVE..GHS FIGHTING!
The storyline of Angel Eyes is superb we had watched from epi 1 all the actors and actresses were perfect in their role,the director writer producer and the production staff already did their best from epi 1 ..CHEERS!
Thank You GOD for bringing GHS to us again through ANGEL EYES :x