Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Was reading about GHS possible new drama over at Dramabean...gosh some of the comments are really harsh...why don't they watch her in the drama first before criticizing.  Makes me so mad.

Was reading about GHS possible new drama over at Dramabean...gosh some of the comments are really harsh...why don't they watch her in the drama first before criticizing.  Makes me so mad.

I'm not surprise at all. GHS is not a favorite actress in that site. :) I used to get mad but heck who cares. I want to see my angel on TV. Don't feel bad, those people are only 0.0000000001% population of the viewers. :)

Bg_Rc_Tj_CIAAH_jf.jpg
Actor Lee Sang-Yoon and actress Ku Hye-Sun are in final negotiations to take the lead roles in new SBS drama series ANGEL EYES. If they successfully finish their contract negotiations, Lee Sang-Yoon will play lead male character Park Dong-Joo and Ku Hye-Sun will play lead female character Yoon Soo-Wan.

The two main characters are first loves, but they separated due to family strife. The man is now a doctor and the woman is an emergency response worker. The woman was blind when they fell in love, but she later gained her eyesight after a successful transplant surgery. Now, 12 years later, they meet again.

In addition, actor Kang Ha-Neul and actress Nam Ji-Hyun are cast to play the younger versions of the two main characters. They are scheduled to appear in ep.1-2 of the drama series. Also cast in the drama series is actor Jung Jin-Young.

ANGEL EYES will air Saturdays & Sundays at 10PM beginning this April in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/Angel_Eyes

I am also kind of interested in Angel Eyes' competition when it airs.
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/214545
이동욱, 이다해는 MBC 주말드라마 ‘황금무지개’ 후속으로 방송될 MBC 주말특별기획 ‘호텔킹’ 출연을 확정지었다. 두 사람은 8년 전 드라마 ‘마이걸’로 함께 출연한 뒤 다시 남녀주연으로 만나게 됐다.
MBC's weekend drama following Golden Rainbow is Hotel King starring Lee DaHae and Lee DongWook who supposedly worked together in "My Girl" 8 years ago.I don't know if My Girl was a hit back then, but if it was a hit, it could draw a crowd to that drama as well.
I would assume KBS also has a weekend drama?? And, now there are also cable channels like tvN or something?
Reading some posts made by DC netizens--not necessarily from GHS DC Gallery---is very disheartening. It is hard to read positive posts about GHS...She does have supporters because I read positive ones,,,but the negative ones are really nasty.
No matter what, GHS will have cheering fans watching her from outside of Korea for sure!!! Please DAEBOK!!

I am also kind of curious as to why they are using different actors to play younger version of lead actors. Now that i see the pix of the younger actors, they don't look that much younger than the older actors. Strange!!

@grjnkk dear its always good to avoid useless sites like dramabeans.Starting from admin,everyone are so kiddish..i left dat site years ago and have never visited again..everyone has the liberty to write whatever they feel like without any moderators..

newaz hope to hear hyesun's confirmation soon..but i also hope she considers Doctor stranger too..Gudluck hyesun make a wise decision,i trust u will choose the best one :-)

Edit: @cheerkoo do u mean lee dong wook?ldw and ldh starred in my girl which was a big hit then..i feel the same here the younger versions do not look that young..i wish the child actress of you who came from stars played hyesun's younger version,she is super talented..

GHS can't make everybody happy that's for sure. I remember my Korean friend said after GHS did Boys Over Flowers she gained a lot of fans but gained a lot of antis too. It boils down to biases. Competition is harsh and only shows that GHS has that effect on people, good or bad. Meaning she's no ordinary Korean celebrity or else she had been forgotten by now. :D She's popular then. :P ok! So cheers Sunnies! We will enjoy watching her!

dee_dina said: @grjnkk dear its always good to avoid useless sites like dramabeans.Starting from admin,everyone are so kiddish..i left dat site years ago and have never visited again..everyone has the liberty to write whatever they feel like without any moderators.. newaz hope to hear hyesun's confirmation soon..but i also hope she considers Doctor stranger too..Gudluck hyesun make a wise decision,i trust u will choose the best one :-) Edit: @cheerkoo do u mean lee dong wook?ldw and ldh starred in my girl which was a big hit then..i feel the same here the younger versions do not look that young..i wish the child actress of you who came from stars played hyesun's younger version,she is super talented..

myonenonly said: GHS can't make everybody happy that's for sure. I remember my Korean friend said after GHS did Boys Over Flowers she gained a lot of fans but gained a lot of antis too. It boils down to biases. Competition is harsh and only shows that GHS has that effect on people, good or bad. Meaning she's no ordinary Korean celebrity or else she had been forgotten by now. :D She's popular then. :P ok! So cheers Sunnies! We will enjoy watching her!

Among the 3 dramas being mentioned im hoping GHS would really confirm for ANGEL EYES..the storyline is interesting with the writer of BOF in it we are assured that this drama would bring out the best actress in GHS again..i remember she was even nominated for best actress in one of the best prestigious awards in ASIA which was ASIAN AWARDS held in singapore and being a nominee there was already an honor and that was because of BOF..
From what i understand she will be a paramedic in this drama the first person in the field in emergency situation oh my so there will be actions too and his partner will be a doctor..oh when i used to work in ER i have fun listening to a paramedic and the doctor dicussions..Yes i could imagine how good this drama will be...ahhhh my only frustration she will be wearing uniform again LOL but i hope there will be a lot of scenes when she is off duty HEHEHE  GHS really like to play roles that is different from the others and most important is roles that give hope..
I'm patiently waiting for her docudrama and the magazine i miss her interviews already .. and the confirmation of her drama:x

It's really hard to believe that, five years after the fact, there still remain a few pockets of unreasonable fangirls out there who remain jealous that our Goo Hye Sun earned the right to stand next to their "oppas" in Boys Over Flowers.  ~X(  
Before that drama began, sides were chosen, favorites were suggested, speculated over, hoped for, and fought over, until the best possible of all choices was selected to play the human embodiment of Geum Jandi. As the early episodes were run, some took every possible opportunity to criticize, vent, and lament every single move or gesture emitted from the title character who (unlike the previous, and also engaging productions of the story) most accurately depicted the look, actions, and cartoon-like persona of the Makino Tsukushi known to followers of the original manga. Goo Hye Sun's volcanic outbursts, facial contortions, and volatility of character sprang off the screen as only she could deliver them. Those familiar with her ability to shape shift and emote from her Nonstop 5 days were now joined by millions seeing her for the first time.  :-O While her fans were delighted and supportive, campaigns unseen since the incomprehensible bashing experienced by the similarly likable (and now, nearly universally loved  :x ) Yoon Eun Hye (after landing the title role in Princess Hours, aka Goong, three years earlier) sprang up to voice their passionate displeasure with the lead actress.   :-t [-( 
Through it all, production continued, and slowly (and very quickly, in many cases  ;) ) previous naysayers eventually became smitten and were won over by the charms of our plucky and talented princess, much in the way that the 'F4' boys had fallen under her spell in the drama.  :\"> Hye Sun's star and popularity increased exponentially as former detractors and those who were already fans carried her away in their protective arms just as Goo Jun Pyo had (when he finally came to his senses!), unable to resist her infectious, and unrelenting pureness of heart (pun intended!   :)>- ) 
The very thread we are on virtually exploded (and became the love-fest that it is today) with the joining of both old and new fans, only to have each one's eyes and hearts opened wider and more fully as the we learned of, and became continuously inspired by, the immense talents and drive of this remarkable young woman.  ^:)^  The way to the human heart is often gained via the ability to retain one's spirit and determination despite the odds, or obstacles, that a person must face, and overcome. One's unbridled enthusiasm and determination to persevere is like a magic elixir that can provide a wealth of medicinal properties to those who either have it, or witness it in others. Only the worst of us enjoys human suffering, and continues to let petty jealousies and avarice rule our thoughts, and actions, (on a daily basis) without the possibility of growth or ever gaining the ability to feel and show compassion for our fellow travelers, which is paramount to human existence. If you grow up still rooting for the "bad guys" (especially the real life ones  >:) ) then you have not grown up at all.  8-|
Sites and anti-fans like those (not to be mentioned by this member) exist purely for those who feel disengaged and disenfranchised from the rest of the human race. They can't get their own way, and they'll be damned if they are going to make your path to happiness any easier. X( The best way to deal with these types is to avoid them all together[-X  Their only aim is to disrupt your day and bring you down to the same level that they, themselves, remain mired in . =P~  The only moderating that those who run these kinds of sites do is to stifle (and delete) the voice of reason if it differs from their own vision of dissidence and disdain. Here, at Soompi, we are both protected from, and discouraging to, that kind of behavior. L-)  Both our moderators and our members have chosen to live our lives and keep our thoughts positive. This is a fan's site! If you live each day loving life and seeking sunshine, this is place for you. When those living in darkness are ready to come into the light, we will welcome you with open arms... >:D<

@robbo4 Thank you for your profound and astute thoughts. It makes me feel good here basking in the "sunshine" ! lol
I am astounded by the rapid increase in GHS' fans! YAY! Now over 2,500,000 likes at FB!https://www.facebook.com/kuhyesun1109/likes  

Happy Valentine's Day to all Sunnies!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcat0YZGM2X2ji0nBHUOM

Well said sis @Robbo4, I really feel sad for those people who allow hatred to control their lives because it is a self destruction tool and the only persons that will be harmed are themselves and not the person they are trying to hurt him/her.  Love is the key word to everlasting happiness and good health . 
I am very anxious to know our Brilliant GHS's decision regarding her acceptance, or otherwise, of the drama series "Angel Eyes" .  

Hello my Sunnies sister

@sin hoonsim Thanks for coming to our wonderful thread, hope you can comments and join us in the thread :)

wpid-happy-valentines-day.jpg1.jpeg

Snow Days today no work Yeahhhhhhhh :)

gm38.jpg

Cr: owner

---Thank You welcome---LOL

Hi Hi

@GHSforever

Thanks for your lovely welcome

On this lovely day...^o^

gwsf.jpg