Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest S_sun

@cheerkoo, you brightened my day with the latest info. So happy and relieved to hear that we will see our angel on July 31 and she is not stopping all activities.  I wish I am in Korea too to attend that event! Even when I won't understand what is being said, just to  feast my eyes on her for a whole hour! kkk

Thanks so much , also for the info on Paju.  Feels like GHS picked the perfect place for herself to re-energize and relax her mind and nourish her soul. The kind of place one can take one's time to think and pace one's life, and be close to nature. :)

Thanks Sunnies! Yes we shall wait for our angel and keep supporting her!

#Breath2 fighting! GHS fighting!

Edited by S_sun

Wahahahahaa! Oh my sorry... it's posted already. Thanks forever sis cheerkoo!:wub: I'm excited to see our angel again. And I'm soooo duper proud of her again! By just looking w/ the other guest speakers... it's already a big WOAH! B) Hope she'll be back in twitter or much better if she'll open an IG :w00t:.. I will faint for sure haha! :lol::D

• Like 15

Hello Sunnies, have a nice day/night  :)

@cheerkoo, you're an angel too sis, thanks to enlighten us here with the news & updates of our princess .:wub:

Whao...we goona see our princess on 31st July...another 3 weeks to go. btw I wonder why they mentioned GHS of GHS Film..is she no longer with YG or just for this particular forum?

Seems Paju is a very nice place to live, very peaceful with nice beautiful scenery, it suits HS as she loves nature. To be honest it's hectic living in big city like Seoul. And since it only take an hour ride to Seoul, not bad with a lovely views along the road.

We can never know one day Paju will be very popular place, a city with good nature. Soon it will be a favourite place for the super rich & celebs too who loves nature. How I wish one day i can visit HS-ssi there too.

I remember she use to visit Mr Lee Oisoo, he too also lives in the country side.

https://loveghs.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/jaja50282201109281000442370.jpg?w=479

pic credit loveghs.wordpress

• Like 14

I miss all of old HS's tweets, like this one below. And thanks @cheerkoo for always be here for us.

1343899309123-uploadscreenshot-dot-com.p

Update on 02 Aug 2012 15:45 (KST) Translation (Cr cheerkoo @ soompi): My Daddy, in the Spring… He planted the seeds found inside the abandoned planters/pots. OMG. It was a watermelon. Isn’t it cute?

fa5088c1.jpg

Updated on 04 Aug 2012 22:26 (KST) Translation (Cr cheerkoo @ soompi): I came for a visit to look at the grapes that my father planted in the backyard. OMG! He also has ?Guh-Bong (거봉). Without my knowing, he also planted guh-bong. My Dad, wherever there is soil, he plants just about anything. Lettuce, cabbage, pepper, zuchini, strawberry, tomato, grape, guh-bong, green onion…

fa5088c1.jpg

Updated on 04 Aug 2012 22:48 (KST) Translation (Cr cheerkoo @ soompi): These are grapes that my father tightly wrapped up one bunch at a time. (most likely to protect the fruit from being eaten by animals) Stealthily, I pick and eat some. The watermelon planted in a pot has also grown a little. Isn’t it cute? Weather is extremely hot but the fruits are getting ripened every nook and crannies. When do you think ‘watermelonie’ will become big?

cr. I loveMinSun

Edited by sukreen
  • Like 14

Guest dalins_stv

I loved reading all that post's here about my 1st Korean Actress idol... i wish to see her in person... dream dream dream :blink:hehehe

Guest S_sun

@shanzay01 thanks for finding the vid. I am happy even if it is only a few seconds glimpse of our lovely girl !

@sukreen Yes I miss her old tweets! Maybe she is growing plants/ doing a bit of farming in Paju. :)

Sunnies, are you still listening to Breath2 album? Let's discuss track 5 and 6. Both evoke such raw emotions! Fitting for some drama scenes! I wish they use some of her music for dramas. It will make us feel the scene more!

Track 05. 사라지다   Gone/Disappeared
06. 편히봐요, 우리    See you comfortably

05. Gone/Disappeared This track brings up sad memories which one does not want. There is some discomfort feel in it. Guess it happens to all of us sometimes, the unwelcome sad memory. Perhaps that's why it is titled Disappear.....
06 See you comfortably I really like how it starts off with the sounds of a new day , the sounds of  a flock of birds flying off in the morning. It is a happy-paced piece. Contrast to track 3 and 5, one feels comfortable and happy while listening to it. Without realizing it,  I play this track the most. lol !

What are your impressions, Sunnies?  Let's keep promoting #Breath2. Thanks Sunnies!  Fighting!
Gosh I miss our girl so much! GHS-ssi fighting!

Edited by S_sun

@khs7--Yes, GHS was a promotion ambassador for ?CineFrance (I think that was the name)---I am not exactly sure what were her duties but I think the voluntary work involved promoting French films in Korea. Regarding your other questions...GHS is NOT the founder of Project AA---I believe she was just sending a message of encouragement to the Project AA team member/intern on her pix with her autograph---GHS handwrites a cheer message of: "To ?~(canot read the name as the light blocks it out) Hope for success of Project AA. Please make sure your dream comes true." I believe GHS is full Korean..not half-French. Many Korean celebrities are asked to become promotion ambassadors for various different causes to put a spotlight and more visibility on the cause...like the Korean Leukemia Association. It is like doing a CF without being paid for it---but much more work is involved keke

thanks @S-sun for leading us in the discussion of her music. Wow,,I never noticed it until you pointed out about track 5--Disappeared. You are right...there is a feeling of discomfort in the music---!! But when that cello sound booms out...wow...I dont know how to explain that feeling...love cello sound..persoally. Yes..her music is so appropriate in enhancing emotions and certain sensibilities--- I do wish that her music is picked/used for different movies or dramas or even variety shows. Maybe GHS can use the power of one to promote her music--become her own ambassador for her company. keke Come to think of it. her company not only houses all her short and feature length films, but it also houses all her music, her scripts, her books, her directorial skills, etc. May she thrive and thrive very far. Fighting and Fighting!!

Track 6--See each other comfortably---is definitely prettier and lighter in feeling....Thanks S-sun!! 

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 13

Thanks Jung for the link

(source: tax daily | neighborhood News)

신한카드, 배우 구혜선 ·이지선 PD 초청 '토크 콘서트'

Shinhan card, the actress Ku Hye Sun, Lee Ji-Seon invited ' PD talk concert

1436317979_99_20150708101805.jpg?type=w5

신한카드는 배우 구혜선과 이지선 PD 등이 참여하는 '신한카드 GREAT 토크 인터러뱅'을 오는 31일 연다고 8일 밝혔다.

신한카드 GREAT 토크 인터러뱅은 일상의 질문과 고민들에 대해 다양한 분야의 리더들이 관객들과 생각을 공유하며 색다른 깨달음을 선물하는 지식공유 토크 프로그램이다.

오는 31일 저녁 7시 삼성동 올림푸스홀에서 첫 선을 보이는 신한카드 인터러뱅의 첫번째 질문은 '당신, 혼자의 힘을 믿나요?'이다.

1인 영화제작사 '구혜선 필름' 대표 겸 배우 구혜선, MBC '나 혼자 산다'의 이지선 PD 그리고 아시아 최초 1인 미디어 매니지먼트 '트레져헌터'의 송재룡 대표가 세상을 바꾸는 '혼자의 힘'을 이날 역설할 예정이다.

강연자들의 토크 후에는 '관객 Speaker'의 5분 스피치도 이어진다. 신한카드는 오는 19일까지 홈페이지에서 고객들의 응모를 받아 행사의 마지막 연사로 참여할 관객 Speaker를 뽑을 계획이다.

신한카드 관계자는 "신한카드 GREAT 토크 인터러뱅은 새로운 시각과 창조적 롤모델에 목마른 2030세대의 니즈를 적극 반영해 기획한 프로그램"이라며 "향후 2030세대와 교감하며 함께 느낌표를 찾아가는 주요한 소통창구로 활용할 것"이라고 말했다. 

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=123&aid=0002109335&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

Edited by sukreen
  • Like 14

Thanks Sunnies for all your posts.

Thanks sukreen for the article above. 

Shin Han Card announced to media on July 8th that they are holding a "Great Talk InterroBang" on July 31 and the invited speakers include GHS, PD Lee JiSun and CEO SongJaeRyong. (They are calling it "InterroBang" by combining two words together: Interrogation because, only through questions, do you get Bang of inspiration and creativity.)

신한카드 GREAT 토크 인터러뱅은 일상의 질문과 고민들에 대해 다양한 분야의 리더들이 관객들과 생각을 공유하며 색다른 깨달음을 선물하는 지식공유 토크 프로그램이다. Shin Han Card hopes to present a gift of unique and different ways of thinking into daily questions and stressors through a discussion program with various leaders and audience. 

오는 31일 저녁 7시 삼성동 올림푸스홀에서 첫 선을 보이는 신한카드 인터러뱅의 첫번째 질문은 '당신, 혼자의 힘을 믿나요?'이다. The first event will takes place on July 31st at 7PM at the Sam Sung-dong's Olympus Hall. The first topic of discussion is: "You, Do You Believe in the Power of One Person?"

1인 영화제작사 '구혜선 필름' 대표 겸 배우 구혜선, MBC '나 혼자 산다'의 이지선 PD 그리고 아시아 최초 1인 미디어 매니지먼트 '트레져헌터'의 송재룡 대표가 세상을 바꾸는 '혼자의 힘'을 이날 역설할 예정이다. Actress and one-person movie production company, GuHyeSun Films' Gu HyeSun, MBC's variety program, "I Live Alone" PD Lee JiSun, and Asia's very first one-person media management, "Treasure Hunter" CEO Song JaeRyong will speak on the ?paradox of "power of one person" which can change the world.

강연자들의 토크 후에는 '관객 Speaker'의 5분 스피치도 이어진다. 신한카드는 오는 19일까지 홈페이지에서 고객들의 응모를 받아 행사의 마지막 연사로 참여할 관객 Speaker를 뽑을 계획이다. After the talks by the invited speakers, there will be a 5 minute speech by an  "audience" member who will be specially selected. Shin Han Card is planning a special application on its homepage to select a participant by July 19th who will speak on the topic as well. 

신한카드 관계자는 "신한카드 GREAT 토크 인터러뱅은 새로운 시각과 창조적 롤모델에 목마른 2030세대의 니즈를 적극 반영해 기획한 프로그램"이라며 "향후 2030세대와 교감하며 함께 느낌표를 찾아가는 주요한 소통창구로 활용할 것"이라고 말했다. Shin Han Card feels that there is a thirst for new type of vision and creative role models for the people in their 20's and 30's. Reflecting that need, they decided to plan this program to start the process of searching and sharing insights and knowledge.

(I hear in DC-GHS that few people are thinking about attending. I hope they really do attend and bring back their own feedbacks. I also read somewhere else that Shin Han Card plans to post the talks in their face page.)

• Like 15

http://ddella.tistory.com/1791#.VZ0i4OuRLzI

I will try to translate this blogger later when I have some time...but I am so thankful to this blogger for standing up for GHS.

Why she was the target of cyber-bullying---I have no idea...but it has been going on so long and this year was the worst. 

Please click on that link and give this blogger support. I tweeted her blog too. 

• Like 13