Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi sunnies, I just read in FB that Korean netizen are bashing Western Blood fans, because of the great popularity of the drama has in USA and Latinamerica. It is kind of a "war" between the two sides! Meanwhile, this war has put Blood as a trend in the entertainment media :))

Guest chin7088

Good day Sunnies! Thanks for all the insights about our Angel... @cheerkoo‌ hello :) ignore them,theyre not worth! ...So after the netizens,now the PAID writers (thats how i called them) What the heck X( are they really that afraid of her popularity,that they have to make stories just to see her fall? So bias and manipulative media reporting indeed.. Well,sorry for them,they just ignite the peoples curiosity of the said drama,..the result?more viewers and fans :D:)) be happy! We will have the victory :D

Hi sunnies, I just read in FB that Korean netizen are bashing Western Blood fans, because of the great popularity of the drama has in USA and Latinamerica. It is kind of a "war" between the two sides! Meanwhile, this war has put Blood as a trend in the entertainment media :))

Guest raraluv

It has been ages since i last wrote in here..well hello everyone.. I Like the way they dressed her up in blood so far..she looked hawt in the distressed jeans & the matching jacket..and when i saw her in the peach skirt just wow! Major love.. Haters will never stop hating..then, now, forever maybe..& together, we will Never stop loving this beautiful human being & will always stand by her..words won't bring her down..it's not easy to survive in the K entertainment biz i hope she'll stay strong & never give up.. It was the writer's & pd's choice to cast her in blood after the 1st choice candidate turned the offer down..of all the actresses available in Korea they picked her! Why? because she got talent & look..they acknowledged her acting abilities..& all her dramas after bof well received internationally.. As a fan, i did get hurt of the way the knetizens & local reporters bashed her like there's no tomorrow..im sure you all did..& she did the most..nobody's heart is made of steel..for me,the best thing to do is to stay & to think positive..& avoid reading negative comments..& go back to watch all my fav parts of her in her past dramas..that worked for me.. & i kept telling myself this shall pass..looking at the situation, there's no guarantee that they will stop bashing her in her future projects..anything about her could look so wrong in their eyes..for me, i just don't care anymore as long as she still want to be active in the k dramaland is enough for me..because she's one of a few actresses that can get me hooked to a drama & watching her bring delight to my heart..her acting may not be perfect but it filled my heart..i hope she will not go MIA after blood ends.. So to all my fellow sunnies, let's keep calm & relax & enjoy Blood..GHS will be forever be adored..

https://www.facebook.com/AsianDramaLoversPH/photos/a.1428654177369938.1073741828.1428644560704233/1614684388766915/?type=3&permPage=1

Asian Drama LoversPinag-uusapang koreanovela ngayon na Blood, patok na patok sa mga international viewers!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10511138_1614684388766915_3092490032371852205_n.jpg?oh=30887c178f323791db5fad799780a42e&oe=558CB829&__gda__=1435228433_5c1e9701efb5d0a41be7b9d6edc30c4f

Article:
On March 4, the Korean publication Osen published an article that has ignited a heated debate about the KBS2 drama “Blood” and the warm reception the show may be receiving from international audiences. In an article titled ‘Blood’ doing well overseas, #1 on DramaFever, a reporter for Osen explored the success of the series with DramaFever users and international audiences.

The report states that “Blood” was the most-viewed program since it premiered on DramaFever. DramaFever is a subtitled streaming site, with mobile support, whose broadcast range encompasses audiences in the United States. It should be noted, that DramaFever has the exclusive rights to broadcast “Blood” in America, while Viki currently maintains the rights for international broadcast.

The article highlighted the strengths of “Blood,” particularly touching upon the aspects of the show that might appeal to fans who are in the United States. A representative for DramaFever told Osen, “‘Blood’ is not just a vampire story and action romance. In addition, the plot contains a nice and young doctor.”

Osen continued to highlight the positive aspects of “Blood” and its performance on DramaFever. According to the article, “Blood” is performing number one, second is “Running Man” on the site, with “Jekyll, Hyde, and I” coming in third. Interestingly, “Jekyll, Hyde, and I” has floundered in its ratings with Korean audiences when placed against the juggernaut of “Kill Me, Heal Me.” However, “Kill Me, Heal Me” is not a series that is exclusively broadcast on DramaFever; it is simulcast on Viki. (source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-top-10-for-february-23-to-march-1-2015/)

The report highlighted “Healer” as the fourth most popular series currently available on DramaFever, followed by “The Heirs,” “Roommate,” Pinocchio,” and “Kill Me, Heal Me” in seventh place. “Healer” was exclusively simulcast on DramaFever prior to its roll out on Viki, while “The Heirs” and “Roommate” continue to maintain exclusive broadcast rights on DramaFever.

source k-dramastars

Guest elizabeth90

@cheerkoo‌ i think thats for the best, save yourself all the mental breakdown lol. And just enjoy blood from in your own space and world.

You guys i really think the tide is turning compared to before, the positive is starting to take over, so please cheer up. Just like our koo!! ✌✌✌✌.

Hey Sunnies!I did not know where to post it...I am sure most of you know already.I was looking at this drama due to such famous actresses coming out..."Unkind Women"--loved the title too.And guess what....Kim Ji Suk and Lee SangYoon are also coming out in that drama!!Isn;t it interesting?I believe Unkind Women is also KBS2 drama....All three main actors from Angel Eyes have been called by KBS2----keke--not a bad drama.I know it is not quite GHS related...but it felt good to see old faces that I have gotten to like through AE.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=135007&page=1All the rice wreaths given in support of GHS for BLOOD drama press conference was over a ton (I saw that in DC--but lost the page).But this DC page tells us that all the rice and food (GHS's portion) were donated to 

한국백혈병 환우회에 기부됐데..=Korean Leukemia Support Association.
백혈병환우회와 쿠의 관계는 횽들 잘 알고 있지?=As the DC fans says, we all know the deep relationship that GHS has with the Leukemia organization.

Seems very appropriate given her committment to that organization and since Rita is a doctor working in a cancer hospital.

Hey Sunnies...don't forget about the Suuport Event to cheer for GHS and the Blood team. Please send what you can to Snowsummer's email through paypal. Thanks a lot. 

dee_dina said: class="at_ttl" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal;"K-Drama Stars Who Love Their Pets

BY Julie Jones | Mar 03, 2015 10:37 AM EST

• inShare
  • Tags Jo Yoon Hee, Gu Hye Sun

K-drama stars have busy schedules that can making taking care of pets difficult. However, a few like to surround themselves with more than their fair share of furry friends.

Actresses Gu Hye Sun and Jo Yoon Hee are among the stars that have more than one pet at home.

Like Us on Facebook

Jo Yoon hee, who stars in the historical drama "Shine or Go Crazy" with Jang Hyuk has taken part in campaigns to encourage people to foster abandoned dogs and she has opened her own home to them. She has eight dogs currently living in her home.

"I am taking care of abandoned dogs," she said. "They are happy with me. It's good to know you can protect something and be happy together."

Some people have found her behavior to be excessive. One dog is good or maybe two, but eight?

"Some people worry that I might find it hard to have a boyfriend because of the dogs but it's not like that," she said. "I just want to use a bit of my life helping animals. I feel my emotions getting stronger when I take care of dogs. I am sad when something happens to my pets."

An actress who would not argue with her choice is Gu Hye Sun, the star of the drama "Blood." She has publicly joked that she has a "pet addiction."

On a recent episode of the KBS program "Happy Together," she told viewers that she had 10 cars and dogs.
    "I have eight dogs and two cats at my home," she said. "I don't raise them all though. Of the ten, six are my responsibility. They each have their own rooms and eat their food separately."<--the person who wrote this article is totally false and should have checked the information before spreading such lies!! GHS never said such a thing!! GHS occupies a smallest room in the house and she keeps her 6 pets in that room. That is why she said in Happy Together that she really lives in a dog house--not her room. there was a Korean blogger in the Korean medial portal who wrote that story in her blog and GHS was falsely criticized as a liar...because she said that she is living in a small room and keeps only 3 pairs of shoes. Soompi!! we got to tell this writer to stop spreading lies about GHS. !! This was one of many attacks that started against GHS even before BLood started!

When asked if she had big house, she said it was about 7,000 square meters. But she admitted she lived in only a small part of it. She did not say what percentage of the real estate the pets occupied.

Most-kdrama actors who are pet lovers settle for one or two pets. Jung Il Woo, who recently starred in "Golden Rainbow," is very fond of his Shar Pei dog Ahwoo.

It was a gift from a fan and he called it the best gift he ever received. Kim Jaejoong, who appears in the spy thriller "Spy" is fond of his smoke-colored cat Jiji. His JYJ band mate Junsu has several cats. And just for the record, Yoon Eun Hye has a puppy, while Kim So Eun prefers cats.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved.
    http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/76623/20150303/k-drama-stars-who-love-their-pets.htm

@cheerkoo -- I think we/you should post info about Snowsummer's Blood Food Support Project on Blood thread.  Though organized by GHS fans, the project still support Blood- we just need to let SnowSummer know that the funds also come from Int Blood fans.  Didn't it worked the same way with AE?   We just need to make sure that SnowSummer makes acknowledgement accordingly as well-  prj supported by Int. GHS fans & Blood fans.

We need to start letting fans know and get the $ support to roll in soon so SnowSummer can make plan for the project accordingly.   GHS related FB admins, bloggers, twitters- you guys have started to let Sunnies know abt this, right?

Also, someone had asked about wire transfers & net banking - I believe SnowSummer had said that this time she's only using Pay Pal, right?   Also, just a thought- fans can pool $ and make one transfer using PP.   

Sunnies, let's take this PRO-ACTIVE action- don't procastinate (again if u can afford it) to show our love & support for our angel GHS  --   TGIF or almost TGIF for some :)

@cheerkoo I really dint notice that.. I am editing and deleting it.. Sorry sunnies if I posted something wrong..I really dint notice thanx for pointing out to me..i thought it was similar to what was said on happy together..I would never post anything that would hurt my angel

Mianhae sunnies :(

Guest S_sun

dee_dina said: @cheerkoo I really dint notice that.. I am editing and deleting it.. Sorry sunnies if I posted something wrong..I really dint notice thanx for pointing out to me..i thought it was similar to what was said on happy together..I would never post anything that would hurt my angel Mianhae sunnies :(

Just adding Pay Pal info from SnowSummer & info for those who are not familiar with PP

In Pay Pal just specify fantasia_s@naver.com in the box that asks for email or
mobile #.  It works fine - I just sent $ - also, it show a name HJ Shim with this acct.
Cheerkoo wrote,

*Paypal : fantasia_s@naver.com

웨스턴유니온은 하나은행만 가능한데 제가 일하는 곳에서 하나은행이 없어졌습니다(지점 이동)

그래서 페이팔로만 모금 받겠습니다. Western Union is only possible through Hana Bank. However, Hana Bank has moved to another location and is not near my work anymore. Therefore, I will only collect through Paypal only. (this is for the foreign fans.)