Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I finally figured out that GHS has a NEPHEW. kekeFor a nephew, it is "Jo-Kah" and for a niece, it is "Jo-Kah-TTal".kekeThat is a litle boy!! I could not tell. I really thought is was a girl. sorry little one.GHS once told us that she worried growing up that her father may feel left out that he lives with three females so she took up a lot of her father's interests like fishing and carpentry, etc. And she even only adopted male dogs so that there is equality. Finally there is a nephew, a boy, and what a cutie!!

Credit DC for the link on the DC page:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=134644&page=1

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000076072
'블러드' 구혜선, 안재현을 향한 거침없는 분노 '분기탱천 투샷' 공개 (an article introducing the 3rd epi--summary only)---sorry,,,can't bring over the pix in the article.
기사입력 2015.02.23 오전 8:39 --> article written on 2/23 at 8:39AM

‘블러드’ 안재현 구혜선. "BLOOD" AJH , GHS

구혜선이 안재현을 향해 거침없는 분노를 내뿜었다. 일명 ‘분기탱천 투샷’이 공개됐다.  RT's anger at JS is unstoppable.

안재현과 구혜선은 지난 16일 첫 방송된 KBS2 월화드라마 ‘블러드(Blood)’에서 각각 천재적인 의술과 까칠한 매력을 지닌 뱀파이어 의사 박지상 역과 도도한 상속녀이자 잠재력 있는 여의사 유리타 역을 맡았다. 특히 지난 2회 방송에서 ‘티격태격 선글라스 첫 만남’으로 심상치 않은 ‘안구 커플’ 탄생을 예고했던 바 있다. (This part quickly introduces AJH and GHS characters from previous epi of BLOOD: the birth of Ahj-Goo Couple.)

이와 관련 안재현과 구혜선이 서로를 향해 날 서린 눈빛을 겨눈 채 옥신각신 다툼을 벌이고 있는 모습이 포착됐다. 극 중 박지상(안재현)의 결정에 불만을 품은 유리타(구혜선)가 특유의 막무가내 성격을 발휘, 박지상 집을 예고 없이 들이닥치는 장면. 불만 가득한 표정과 삐딱한 시선으로 박지상을 쳐다보는 유리타와 그런 유리타를 무표정하고 차가운 얼굴로 마주보는 박지상의 모습이 눈길을 끌고 있다. JS and RT are arguing. RT is livid at JS's decision about something and her reckless personality erupts and she barges into JS's home without any notice. In the picture, YR glares at JS with contempt and discontent while JS looks on with coldness and lack of emotion.

이 장면은 지난 4일 경기도 안성시 일죽면 고은리에 위치한 ‘블러드’ 세트장에서 촬영됐다. 안재현과 구혜선은 휴식 시간조차 반납한 채 끊임없이 대사와 움직임을 반복하며 연습을 거듭하는 모습으로 현장을 달궜다. This scene was taken on Feb 4th at the Blood set. Both AJH and GHS did not even take breaks to continue to work on the script and their movements repeatedly.

이날 처음으로 세트장에 등장한 인공지능 로봇 ‘러비’와의 첫 만남에 안재현과 구혜선은 폭발적인 호응을 보냈다. 러비가 너무 신기하고 귀엽다며 한참 동안 눈을 떼지 못했다는 귀띔이다. This day, the robot Luuvy made its first appearance on the set. Both AJH and GHS were thoroughly enthralled by the robot Luuvy and could not take their attention away from it saying how cute it is and how amazing it is. (Is it really a real robot?? WOW!!)

제작사 IOK미디어 측은 “안재현과 구혜선이 두 달 동안 거의 매일 같이 함께 촬영을 진행하면서 돈독해진 호흡을 보이고 있다”며 “이제 막 극중에서 티격태격 첫 만남을 시작한 두 사람인 만큼 앞으로 좀 더 섬세하고 디테일한 감정선을 보이게 될 것”이라고 전했다. IOK Media Production team states that: For the past 2 months, AJH and GHS have worked together everyday that their working interactions seem to have become ?warmer with more muscles. Their characters can not stand each other now, but you will soon see their emotions develop in detail. 

‘블러드’는 23일 오후 10시, 3회가 방송된다. BLOOD 3rd epi on 23rd at 10pm.

Hello Sunnies :-h

Thanks to all Sunnies, keep up your sincere love and support for our princess :x

Can I made another suggestion here? :-?
I cant think of how we can show our support to HS. My suggestion, I think it's time for us to send letters to her again  I think if we manage to make HS continously receive our daily mails till Blood ended then it will be much better. and I believe with this letters can create it's own positive news to HS and i hope Knetizen too will realise that HS has more support and love from us all, International fans.

Let's call our new project "Love Letters to GHS Project 2". :x :x :x

It's up to you to send her how many times you like, you can send letters, greeting cards. postcards or gifts too etc...

My hope for all to participate so we can create a havoc at the Seoul Post Office :D Let's make Seoul postmaster busier than ever with our mails address to our princess. ;)

Let's start asap. What do you think Sunnies ?

Anyway here is the address

Ku Hye Sun
c/o YG Entertainment
397-5 YG Building (5th Floor) Hapjeong-Dong,
Mapo-Gu
Seoul, South Korea
Zip Code:121-886

Sending-Love-823x1024.png
I pray for success, Amen.[-O<
Sunnies Fighting!!! :x

Hello Sunnies!!!I saw epi 3 but not at all consistently as responsibility pulled me constantly.But, what I saw, I LOVED it!! Here is a bit of what I got.
As we know, JS senses feelings that his "enemy" is near, but he told his scientist-friend that he does not know who that could be. So, JS does not suspect JW at this time. Actually, JS is made to feel some trust towards JW as JW is really good at that. Somehow, JS still had no access to hospital database but JW came personally to JS's office to tell him that because JS is more than just a staff, he will ge the access to the hospital data.
Now, JW and HyunWoo (the scientist-friend) figure out that they were tricked into coming to Korea and work at Taemin Hospital. The reaason is that the hospital data that Hyunwoo found about the discovery of vampire bones in ?Kochenia? has been deleted from the hospital database. They are beginning to realize that they have been set up. (Hyunwoo really knows everything about JS.
My Korean is not 100% so I may have gotten few things wrong,,,,but JW introduces the new drug researcher and developer---pretty blond woman---. Doctors are somewhat suspicious about it, esp JS and the competent and free-spirit doctor who is RITA's bff's supervisor. I did hear in synopsis that this doctor becomes a mentor to JS. JS does look at him favorably. To the opposing smirks by doctors, JW defends himself by saying that he is trying to research and develop medicine that will help people. JS asks if the drugs will be names after the doctors--like Gas-Rita. (keke)
Rita's uncle is sick--maybe heart disease, maybe cancer, maybe Parkinson's...It appears that CEO Yoo brought in JW to the hospital because of the promise of the new medicine. So far, there is nothing evil about the CEO Yoo...except maybe he does not know that he may have teamed up with the ?evil? CEO build a wing in his hosptal for those who cannot pay for treatment and he also is very caring. Of course, we don't know at this point whether CEOYOo knows that JW is a vampire. But, I would think that he has to know something is different about JW to put so much trust in the man. He is allowing JW to sort of take over implementation of programs and he is the one who brought in PJS into the hospital. The hospital admistrator wants the profile or background information about JW and JS and all the people that JW brings in...but the CEO tells the administrator that such requirements are excused for JW and his people. I am still curious about JW's intention...what seems evil could also have good purpose and end. 
JW and his gang are all vampires...why can JW use his own blood or his  gang's blood to make whatever he is trying to do? His real purpose is still up in the air. He nearly killed one of his thugs because he drank blood from a live person. There is also some type of conflicts going on among the thugs as well. One accused the leader of being too soft and the leader puts him down by saying when did you start to tell me what to do. JW is scary in his private life and a smooth-talker in public. 
Rita wanted a psychological and physical health analysis on JS (most likely due to the operating room incident which I missed totally in the beginning)---the other doctors are talking behind JS's back--maybe he is a psycho, or that he has stomach problems....Rita says that even if you have diarrhea problem, a doctor in charge cannot leave the operating table. 
The nun brought into the hospital is precious to both Rita and her uncle. The name Rita was given to her by the nun. Rita wanted to change her name so that she does not feel sad about losing her parents. Whenever her Korean name is heard, she misses her parents badly. The nun has inoperable tumor and Rita wanted to be in charge of her care but her uncle put JS in charge. Rita warns JS to not to be cold to her as he was to another patient. JS got mad at her for checking things about him. But, Rita tells him that the nun is like her mother---no, she is my mother. And, we know JS...whenever somebody mentions anything positive about their mothers, his heart opens up. Most likely that is why he immediately hired that young woman...because she has fond memories of her mother whose life was extended through Taemin Hospital care. JS also misses his mother badly that he went to her burial place(? I thought she was cremated along with the house so that there is no trace of her?? She did not want parts her her to be used for making the virus.)
Rita is warm to people she cares about very much. She cooks Kimchi stew for her uncle and she cares about her num-mom and she cares about her patients whether they are rich or not. She also romanticizes that "dog-boy" who saved her. When she was drinking with her bff whom she pulled her out of sleep to drink, two men tried to pick them up. Her bff kindly told them that they just want to drink by themselves. But Rita told them that she will drink with them if they pass two conditions. First they have to jump from one end of the room to another and then they have to go outside and fight with big dogs. Then she plopped down on the table. Poor Rita!! Her bff said that Rita is again talking about the "dog-boy". 
I did not see what made Rita go to JS's house. But it seems that JS, as Rita's supervisor, told the hosptal adminstrator something about cutting her pay and such until her behavior changes or soemthing like that....I did not understand the Korean spoken at that time. Then I saw Luuvy making Rita have shocked expression by saying soemthing about having analyzed the abdominal fat in Rita. (I was drinking coffee and nearly sprayed my computer with it!!! hahahahahah You know! GHS had to allow the writer to say it is ok to make fun of her appearance. hahahah)
Then, in the car, GHS got a call about her patient whom she operated and there is some problem with her..so she had to return to the hospital. JS asked if she caused some problem again. She immediately gets angry and yells at him, do you think I only cause problems? Then at that exact moment, JS curves the car so that Rita hits her face against the window. I think he wanted to shut Rita up as she was annoying him with her demand for apology, etc. when he is also thinking about the strangers watching his home. hahahha  He also senses something strange when he dropped her at the hospital.
BLOOD is getting interesting by the episode. BLOOD Fighting!!GHS and Rita Fighting!!!!

Hi Sunnies!

Thanks for all your post.

I wonder if DC GHS/snowsummer is planning to send food cart? I know AJH International did it already.

I still have her email address, but I don't know if she will mind & feel pressured if I send her a message about it. Undecided... :-?

Thank you Cheerkoo for helping us understand epi 3 before a subbed ver  ^:)^ =D> 
Your comments are so funny- I find your enthusiasm & being so excited very cute & lovable - that "darn work" messing up your drama enjoyment -Hahaha   Yeh!  This is how it's supposed to be - taking it all in TOGETHER, Sunnies :)

Really enjoyed epi 3 (thanks again @myonenonly for info how to watch KBS2 )!  It's actually very cool to watch without subs as I can completely concentrate looking at visuals - actors/actress' expressions @-)   Have to admit that it's hard for me to watch the lovely face of HS acting like a brat!!   Thank goodness, YRT starts to show her warmer side with more to come- esp. wanting to see hints of the "milk couple" ;)

Hope that GHS is not feeling so down with what had been going on the last few weeks.  @sukreen sis, great idea- I'll send her a happy, encouraging note with much love!!   @WafaD - agree with you- very proud to see how Soompi's Sunnies responded to recent happenings - happy to be among all of you :x :x

sukreen

said: Hello Sunnies :-h

Thanks to all Sunnies, keep up your sincere love and support for our princess :x

Can I made another suggestion here? :-?

I cant think of how we can show our support to HS. My suggestion, I think it's time for us to send letters to her again  I think if we manage to make HS continously receive our daily mails till Blood ended then it will be much better. and I believe with this letters can create it's own positive news to HS and i hope Knetizen too will realise that HS has more support and love from us all, International fans.

Let's call our new project

"Love Letters to GHS Project 2". :x :x :x

It's up to you to send her how many times you like, you can send letters, greeting cards. postcards or gifts too etc...

My hope for all to participate so we can create a havoc at the Seoul Post Office

:D

Let's make Seoul postmaster busier than ever with our mails address to our princess.

;)

Let's start asap. What do you think Sunnies ?

Anyway here is the address

Ku Hye Sun

c/o YG Entertainment

397-5 YG Building (5th Floor) Hapjeong-Dong,

Mapo-Gu

Seoul, South Korea

Zip Code:121-886

I pray for success, Amen.[-O<

Sunnies Fighting!!! :x

gelisa said: Hi sunnies, I just want to share with you that yesterday a Spanish Facebook page was asking the opinion about Blood to Latinos K-drama fans, and I am pleased to let you know that the comments were all positives, even from people that are not fans of GHS. I started laughing when I read a couple of comments bashing korean netizens that were attacking GHS. They said that those korean antis do not know nothing about a good drama, that that is why they are criticizing Blood and all the casts, jajajaja. Yes, they were very passionate in their comments, and I was very happy, jejejeje. Other good news is that our angel is among the best actress (3rd position) per Dramafever site, yes! This is why I do not waste my time with antis comments; for me, they are just a few making noise.

hi guys, i love the episode 3 especially LUVVY and rita and park jisang i laugh a lot :)) that scene is awesome ....and also when rita is drunk she is really beautiful wow i like it when ghs acting as a drunk girl she is cute........for me ghs is the best.....Anhgoo couple fighting you have a great chemistry....i dont mind the negative write ups i will absorb only the positive.......

@cheerkoo wrote,
That KBS BLOOD home page was given to me before to look. There were many positive comments about the drama itself as well as for JJH and AJH. But everything about GHS was really bad. I agree with you that I feel so hurt by that. If I am hurt, I am sure GHS is even more hurt.

Whooaa, it's so sad :(   I thought it was just on other internet sites - but right on KBS Blood home page and also seeing positive comments for the drama & the other actors, HS-ssii is probably feeling pretty down.  Sunnies, keep sending cheering tweets and love letters to cheer on GHS.   Also, as @myonenonly had brought up Snack Truck project, I think now is the time sending our love & supportWhat do you guys think?   I think it wouldn't hurt to ask snowsummer about it.

Saw epi4 - can't wait for English sub-  Hope for better rating & reviews of epi3 & 4?  Anyone has info about the rating?

My gut feeling is that it is not the right time to send the snack truck...maybe around 10th or 11th episode?Also, I would rather not initiate and ask snowsummer unless they initiate it as ALL of the hands on work will be done by them. So,,,I feel too guilty to ask.
Also, I spent a lot of time (I will be paying for  it tonight!! keke) at DC pages. There were a lot of positive comments posted by people who like the epi3 and 4. I felt so good. Fans are coming out and posting. One even mentioned that GHS may have visited DC as she posted in tweeter a certian phrase about her nephew? I heard that someone referred to GHS and her nephew as that exact phrase.!!! I hope she visits again as she will see lot more positive comments. Unfortunately there are still several anti-remarks posted, stating that they are trying to help GHS...that really P!!! me off. I think Yoo Rita is rubbing off of me. I posted my comments like don't watch it if you have that much complaint,,,It will only be your loss. Another one complained of her vocalization!! I left message that I don't speak or undersatnd Korean completely but that I heard her vocalization fine without a problem. It felt good express!! But, I always used formal language to be polite...kekekekeYoo Rita has yet another positive trait among many good and bad personality traits...she is not afraid and is not intimidated by anyone. If so, she is going to barge into your house and have it out with you!!!keke So refreshing character!!

I plan on not going into the Korean news portal if I can help it to avoind stressing myself.This article was recommended by a DC member.I will pick parts of it.http://www.eto.co.kr/news/outview.asp?Code=20150224165534677&ts=203505
Economy Today written by Han JiYoung.It appears that the IOK Production team is continually communicating with reporters about progress of BLOOD. It talks about the pleasant working atmosphere among the staff. They talked about the scene where GHS is trying to give emergency help to AJH (from Epi4). They had a very small room to film the scene so only the staff and AJH and GHS were there. The space was so small that one time, GHS had to lie down on the floor so that she is not seen in the film shot. After that, AJH tried to help GHS up but due to some problem, GHS ended falling as AJH was not able to control his strength/muscle. GHS cheerfuly said that she is fine, but AJH felt embarrassed and sorry. The staff who witnessed their interaction could not stop laughing and the atmosphere was very positive.