Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest chin7088

Hello Sunnies! Wow...able to watched the epi 2,thanks to @GHSforever‌..kudos to our Angel,she did it well,sorry to all her haters :)) of course, those working in the hospital can attest that being a surgeon and with a position on that,most of the times,they feel that they are somebody,arrogant,with pride keke (glad she did justice to her role)...unless her haters wants her to act the other way around LOL......i never imagined in my life being observed during any procedures or operations by the team than being shown here :)) though in real life you all work in the room as a team... Way to go GHS!! Fighting!!!! .....just a thought,.actually for me, this drama is a complete package ( drama,action,tinged of comedy,shes,good at it huh,never thought of that hehe)

I also really enjoyed the episode 2. The story is really good. 
Rita Yoo is so funny...arrogant, proud, cocky, yet she is still like a little girl who wants her own way. keke. She gave me many good laughs in this epi. She even waved at her uncle like a little girl before starting the surgery! She forgot about the boundary!! And, even funnier, she talked about having a costume party for the staff while operating. The assisting doctors and nurses looked at her funny. She is obviously not well liked/respected at the hospital. keke...It reminded me of my doctors when I once had a surgery..they talked about their golf games...actually it kind of relaxed me...keke.
Her uncle obviously adores her and talks so well of her and wants Park to train her better as he sees her as a surgeon with potential...But, the mystery still remains as to who were the two men who may have killed Rita's parents in Jejudo---I am assuming they were killed then.
I love that it is moving fast...already the conflict between Park and Lee are starting. Cannnot wait for next episode. His mother did not reveal anything about Lee as she wants Park to become stronger and patient to be able to face Lee when the time comes. Why Lee wants to develop the virus and why he needs Park for that when obviously he and his gang are all vampires....??

Hi Sunnies,

Watched epi 2 - not an expert but in my opinion our angel did fine with her acting - the way she spoke, walk, act match up to her character of being very confident and arrogant.   The way she spoke- sorta slowly and emphasizing each (mostly each) words shows self-importance, like "pay attention to my words."  Through the teaser vids, we already got to see many of her highlighted moments, soooo looking forward to future episodes- getting to see more of Yoo Ri Ta (YRT) and how the her character and relationship with Park Ji Sang (PJS) develops.

As for the antis-  I pray for good rating because only that will ultimately "shut down" those "stupid" & toxic comments of those haters- logical persuasions won't work!!   But most importantly, great rating will bring more acting offers and opportunities to GHS :x :x   It's very touching to see how passionate our Sunnies (esp. newbies) are in defending our Koo -- but let's not let our blood pressure go up too much- lol @rolalockhart.   BTW, YG Press site (antis' comment) is a blog and not assoc. with YG Ent. at all.  The About section gives context of the info shown in the blog- this is important in interpreting the Korean fans' comments in the blog.

Most loved scenes for me in epi 2

1.  PJS standing there with only on of his sunglasses' lense -- that was so hilarious!!!

2. After YRT handed PJS his fixed sunglasses, she walked off with a smirk and a evil laugh!   GHS/YRT, you're so cute!!!  

Gee, now we have to wait till next week -- Have a great week sunies, @gayu312, take it easy :)    Virtual Hugs to all :x :x

cheerkoo said: I also really enjoyed the episode 2. The story is really good. 
Rita Yoo is so funny...arrogant, proud, cocky, yet she is still like a little girl who wants her own way. keke. She gave me many good laughs in this epi. She even waved at her uncle like a little girl before starting the surgery! She forgot about the boundary!! And, even funnier, she talked about having a costume party for the staff while operating. The assisting doctors and nurses looked at her funny. She is obviously not well liked/respected at the hospital. keke...It reminded me of my doctors when I once had a surgery..they talked about their golf games...actually it kind of relaxed me...keke.
Her uncle obviously adores her and talks so well of her and wants Park to train her better as he sees her as a surgeon with potential...But, the mystery still remains as to who were the two men who may have killed Rita's parents in Jejudo---I am assuming they were killed then.
I love that it is moving fast...already the conflict between Park and Lee are starting. Cannnot wait for next episode. His mother did not reveal anything about Lee as she wants Park to become stronger and patient to be able to face Lee when the time comes. Why Lee wants to develop the virus and why he needs Park for that when obviously he and his gang are all vampires....??

Hi @meow13 --  Thanks for the tip on searching for HS's old tweets on your blog-  tried it and it worked great.   So grateful for your blog -priceless archives of all things GHS.   Keep up the great work!  I am sure all sunnies- veterans & newbies make use of & appreciate your hard work  :x :x  =D> =D>

geumtrangdi said: Hi @meow13 --  Thanks for the tip on searching for HS's old tweets on your blog-  tried it and it worked great.   So grateful for your blog -priceless archives of all things GHS.   Keep up the great work!  I am sure all sunnies- veterans & newbies make use of & appreciate your hard work  :x :x  =D> =D>

Thank ZamZam for GHS's tweet.She says she is having a conversation with her neice/nephew (looks like niece?) on her day off.
Here we go again Sunnies...I wish I could see her drama without worrying about the critics.Critics are killing her and the drama. Personally I think it is really good so far...riveting and fun.So hold fast.I am just going to enjoy. I already watched the 2nd epi 3 times and still enjoyed it.AJH is also being criticized, but not as badly as GHS as she is a senior actor.Phew....Critics ruined my enjoyment of BOF too. My question is...is GHS really that bad as people are saying? I don't get it.Sorry for going on.I pray the BLOOD production team stay positive and I hope GHS-ssi stay positive and focus.Take care Sunnies!!

@Cheerkoo My opinion that she absolutely not wrong, she has used a style what is fit an arrogant, know-it all, spoiled heiress;-) Actually remind me in the BOF GJP's style while he wasn't going to change. His style felt irritating as well, but that was needed for the character. I'm just guessing maybe Yoo Ri-ta will change a little bit during the story. I find really annoying those antis' critics after just one episode, those people definitely can't be objective, whatever happen in the story and play their roles the actors and actresses always will find something for criticizes. Unfortunately we can't change their activity, the only thing what we can do give voice our good, supportive opinion in every forum :-)

Guest gentlesoul1

Hello Sunnies. It's been a long time since my last post. Hye Sun's niece is a cutie. I'm so glad she's back in the small screen. I don't see anything wrong with her acting. As it is she managed to show the right emotion that her character requires.
I also can't understand why whenever Hye Sun is out with a new project,  her haters immediately come out  of their hiding like a pack of wolves ready to devour their prey.  Unfortunately for them, no matter how hard they try, Hye Sun survives and continues to gain more followers. As the saying goes, you can't put a good man or woman down. They must be eating their hearts out with the overwhelming support from Hye Sun's increasing number of worldwide fans. The wreaths were awesome. Even her dress  that they also criticize as ill fitting somehow just proved how sexy she is with all the right curves that others are struggling to attain.
Anyhow, all these strong reactions about or against her, just show that she is a force to reckon with. Her courage to work with newbies is admirable. It's not easy to carry the burden of being the sunbae in kdrama.
Let's all continue to pray for the success of Blood  and support her in whatever way we can. 
Sunnies fighting!  God bless GHS more!

YG releases article!

KU Hye SUN Shows Impressive Acting in New Drama Series "Blood"

eyjmnXu1j

- Acting as arrogant and perfect girl "Yoo Rita" who has good look, intelligence, and wealth, but rather comical

Actress KU HYE SUN is catching the eyes of drama fans, showing a dramatic and impressive acting in KBS 2TV's new Monday-Tuesday drama series "Blood" (written by Park Jae-bum, directed by Ki Min-soo, Lee Jae-hoon) .

In the second episode of the drama series aired on the 17 this month (Tue.), KU HYE SUN made an impressive first appearance as the niece of Taemin Business Group's President "Yoo Suk-joo" (acted by Kim Gab-soo) and a hepatopancreaticobiliary surgeon.

"Yoo Rita" was so angry to hear the news that her surgery was rejected. She ran out of the office out of anger, to run into "Park Ji-sang" (acted by Ahn Jae-hyun) in the lobby of the hospital. "Rita" does not say sorry but shouts "You look out!", And Ji-sang is dumbfounded by her.

After the incident, "Rita" meets "Ji-sang" once again at a conference, and embarrassed to hear the news that "Ji-sang" is appointed as the chief of the first hepatopancreaticobiliary team in which she works.

Plus, "Rita" sticks to her own way of surgery to prove that she is right, but the patient is endangered during the surgery as blood bursts out. That makes her conflict once again with "Ji-sang" who tries to deal with the accident. Angry "Rita" shouts and vents her anger while coming out of the surgery room, but soon calms down to display herself as a perfect girl again.

KU HYE SUN is expressing the character of "Yoo Rita" who has a perfect look, intelligence, and wealth, in her own color by adding some arrogance and loveliness, as well as a little bit of humor. KU's acting of a new character that is totally different from a pure and miserable girl that she had been acting so far is drawing keen attention from the viewers of the drama series.

After the episode was aired, viewers of the drama and Internet users are showing a variety of different responses including, "KU HYE SUN's acting of the new character feels so new and fresh", "Arrogant Yoo Rita is so lovely", "Such self -confident character of Yoo Rita is so fun "," I really look forward to KU's acting of the comic character "," Her visual did all the work "," KU looks just like 'Yoo Rita' ", etc.

Meanwhile, drama series "Blood" that was first aired on the 16 (Tue.) is the first-ever fantasy medical drama in Korea, for which famous Ki Min-soo and Park Jae-bum duo who created "Good Doctor" tries a new genre. It has been creating sensation recently, for its unique theme about Vampire and eye-catching spectacles.

source :

http://www.ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?LANGDIV=E&IDX=6460

Loved the our Bloody cute, sassy and Hot Yoorita in yesterday episode... i was literally laughing and smiling while watching her she is really making me to fall for yoorita :x :x she looks arrogant but deep inside her heart she is still a child Aww cute  :\"> i loved her acting she is really doing tremendous job i am not saying it because i love her, i really watched it rationaly but yoorita charter totally drawn me into her that's the power of her acting... Praying for success of Blood [-O< [-O<
GHS fighting!!!
Blood Fighting!!!