Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Sunnies,

Just finished watching the subbed ep13.   Wow, there's no question about if Hye Sun can pull off a kissing scene NOW :))   Ep13 answered all.   Actually, HS had always kissed perfectly according to her roles- as Geum JanDi (BOF), as Eun-Bi (Musical) and now as SooWan (a thirty-something woman).   @myonenonly - are you happy now?   Have you recovered yet?   It's funny, some posts on Soompi-AE mentioned LSY's ear being red during the scene.

Seriously though, I think HS is doing a fantastic job transforming herself as an actress in the more innocent love dramas to more adult love story.   Daebak, Hye Sun.   Thanks for working so hard to give
us such beautiful performances.   Daebak & thank you AE team.   Praying that HS will get more
offers for dramas & CF's.

Loved ep 13-  SooWan taking the lead (walking in the woods, sharing her thoughts, initiate the hand holding), and "you know what else that followed".   I guessed this is part of SooWan character being
older than DongJoo.   Is this typical in SK culture or is it more of a progressive "femimist" take??  Just wondering-  I do get interested in culture.

Talk about culture, I am perplex about why SooWan would be so traumatized about her learning of receiving Jung-Hwa's eyes.    Assuming there's no foul play, which is the case from SW point of view as of now, I expect SW to be initially shocked but I think she would be grateful and ok with it.   Perhaps, someone can shed some light for me.   Is it a culture difference- western vs eastern kind of thinking??

Thank you to @Cheerkoo, @8jadecloud8, @meow13 (sorry if I missed someone else)  for all the updates, pics of the snack/food support project.  Look like it was a lot of work (pics of all the wonderful snack packages)- very touching to see such display of love, support & humor (eat a lot & lot :)  )   It would had been nice to see pics with HS's fans with their snack goodies that they had worked hard on making.    Well, I got to hit the sack so that I can catch the live streaming for ep 14.  

ps. @8jadecloud8- thanks for the vid- I miss HS's old voice.....

@geumtrangdi : about your question SW traumatised receiving JH's eyes, this is what I think about it. I think it’s normal for SW to be shocked when she found out that she received the eyes from JH. After all, JH is someone she knows closely. And JH once said that if she can, she will give her eyes to SW. But of course at that time, that conversation is just a normal conversation, without any intention that it will happened. SW never know that JH died and she gave her eyes. And that time, she always pointed out that she feels sorry for thinking about wanting someone’s death so she can get the eyes… she feels wrong, but she can’t help wishes for that too. I think that’s why she feel all guilty and shocked. Because, unintentionally, she wishes someone was dead, but she never expect that it would be JH… More over she's PDJ mother, the man that she loves... 
Thank you all for sharing the news about GHS and also the meal event. If only Im in Korea, I will be very happy to help for this event... I wish the successful for this project... And yes, I hope there will lots of pics later. With GHS in it :).
cheers all :)>-

Hi Sunnies!

@geumtrangdi LOL! I'm happy that GHS once again delivered a perfect kiss. Her kisses are warranted for a 30 yr old woman who is so in love with her first love. The director in AE is a perfectionist & would not accept anything less. She worked hard on it & deserves to be complimented. :X

I'm happy that GHS has been consistent in every episode, we are all convinced that she's SW. That's what you call brilliant acting! .....and me as a viewer has been enjoying AE every bit of it. I hope she bags an award on her portrayal as SW. Now I'm greedy that I want GHS to act again in another drama right after AE. :D ...but we know it won't happen soon. So right now I'm just enjoying the ride wherever SW takes me. We may not see her in drama for another year or two. My lovely GHS has proven once again that she belongs to the top/ A list actors. :)

:-bd ^:)^

WOW!! Epi 14 was epic!!Without saying, I loved all the episodes so far but the 14th was totally intense and amazing!!
Wow!!Gal SoWon!! and GHS!!Thanks so much for the pix!!GSW's  pix behind bars remind me of her movie, 7th Room--she was really cute and good in there.When I see AE again for that episode where SW meets JW for the first time, I have to see if I could get a glimpse of GSW to the side...keke

I love this scene. GHS is very pretty even when she cries. She's more of a dramatic actress than rom com.

In Angel Eyes, episode 14, Yoon Soo Wan(played by Koo Hye Sun) wailed at Yoo Jung Hwa(played by Kim Yeo Jin)’s grave. Previously, Soo Wan found out that Jung Hwa donated her corneal for her after her death. She went to her grave with Park Dong Joo(played by Lee Sang Yoon). She asked Dong Joo, “Is Jung Hwa the person who gave me my sight?” As Dong Joo remained silent, she continued, “It was her. It was Jung Hwa. Your mom. And I didn’t know that. I didn’t know it was her, and all I did was to be happy to be able to see. Why didn’t you tell me?” Dong Joo replied, “This was what mom wanted. She wanted you to see good and pretty things. It was her wish. She told me that you wouldn’t like having a sight if you knew that it was her who gave you the eyes.”

This is a beautiful conversation for me. Acceptance & gratefulness.

jljbyx.jpg

source: koreandrama.com

thanks @suchadiva42 AE thread

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132448&page=1A message from @snowsummer:

안녕하세요 Hello

스노우섬머입니다. This is @snowsummer.

오늘 현장PD 님과 통화한 결과 밥차가 어려울 거 같습니다.I spoke with the PD who works on location today. After speaking with him, it seems that it will be impossible to do a meal cart.

드라마 제작 현장의 특수성과 곧 종영을 앞두고 있어서 일정한 공간과 시간에 

밥차를 준비해놓고 배우,스텝 분들이 식사하기 어려우시다고 하네요. The PD informed me that due to the special on-location filming issue and the fact that the drama is working towards final completion, it will be impossible to have a meal cart available for the staff to come and eat together. 

보통  촬영 하루전날(저녁) 촬영스케줄이 나온다고 합니다. The filming schedule usually comes out the night before (less that 24 hour notice!)

밥차 준비는 최소 2일전에 해야 하므로 도시락으로 변경합니다..But, @snowsummer needs at least 2 day notice to arrange a meal cart! (Therefore, meal cart is not a feasible idea.)

도시락의 경우 밥차 보다 준비시간이 짧고, 이동이 편리하고, 시간이 지나도 먹을 수 있다는 점에서 But, a lunchbox idea is more feasible because it does not require 2 days to make the arrangement and it is easier to transport the lunch. Plus, lunch box can be available to the entire production team whenever they are free to eat. 

아쉽지만 도시락으로 변경해야 할 거 같습니다. So, it is regrettable that meal cart cannot materialize, but it has been decided to prepare lunch boxes. 

일전에 접촉한 향림푸드쪽에 다시 연락드린 결과 도시락 준비가능하다고 하여 그렇게 진행할게요. I have spoken with the Hyang Lim Food before and they have stated that they can accommodate to the schedule of AE production team and will proceed as required.  

정확한 도시락 메뉴와 구성품에 대해서는 향림쪽에서 주는 견적과 메뉴표를 보고 불판세워 의논하겠습니다 I will post the details of the lunch box menu and its contents after Hyang Lim Food gives me the details of the information and the cost estimate. Then we will discuss. 

(In this message, there is no information about gifts. I think it is @snowsummer alone who is organizing this entire event. Thank you and thank you!! I think we have to wait and see what is the cost of everything. Also, the lunch boxes is for the entire film crew so it could be expensive.)

@cheerkoo THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing with us everything about GHS and AE..whatever @snowsummer can do to show our support to GHS and THE AE TEAM i am very thankful to her and my utmost gratitude for accepting us and letting us SOOMPI INTERNATIONAL join in this event without any condition..
@illay once again THANK YOU SO MUCH for finding a way for us to be able to join this event.
@myonenonly who tried very hard to also find a way so we can join any group so we the international fans can show our support to GHS and THE AE PRODUCTION..THANK YOU!
THANK YOU SUNNIES! 

Hello Sunnies! Thanks @prettywiz for your kind words. :X

@cheerkoo thanks for the update. Whatever is most convenient for @snowsummer & AE production team is excellent for me. It is not easy to organize such events. Regarding the gifts, I'm ok with or without. I'm just happy Sunnies International has been welcomed by DC to join. Hopefully after AE, we can plan GHS' film Daughter. I have some ideas brewing already. kekeke....

@illay thanks a million for penetrating DC. :)) chingu you made this possible.

To Sunnies who continue to support GHS in any way, thank you. To DC-GHS thank you from the bottom of our hearts. 

^:)^ =D> ^:)^ =D> :-bd :x :x :x

Guest mrita

whenever i see ghs on ae only two things run to my mind 1. her acting is amazing in each scene2. she is so pretty which makes me to see her beautiful face rather than crying with her  :D:Dshe really deserves an awards its my only wish for nowghs fighting ae fighting

As more than 600 comments have emerged on the Angel Eyes thread since the raws from episode 13 appeared, I'll just stay at the Sunnies sight which is, for some reason  :-?? a lot more manageable.  #:-S As our princess is, without a doubt, on her way to winning a year end acting award for Best Actress and Best Couple (along with Lee Sang Yoon) for AE, I would think that the popularity of this thread would be greater (like in the BOF days), but I guess that's the difference between a drama with high ratings aimed at a younger audience, and a melodrama with fairly good ratings and a more mature story line. As with each of the earlier segments, the entire cast (and particularly the two leads =D>) have continued to give moving, and incredibly nuanced performances of the their characters. The director's use of studied silence, so that we may read the expressions and actions, without the need for words, is as brilliant and remarkable as the portraits these two actors paint with their faces. Both are able to emote with their eyes and read lines that evoke razor sharp impressions upon the viewer wherein it easy to crawl into their skin and feel what they are feeling. 8-| =(( :x <:-P As a long time fan of our Goo Hye Sun, I find nothing shocking here as her elasticity in pretty nearly every artistic endeavor is already the stuff of legend to those already "in the know". ;) I must though, say that I'm also impressed by Lee Sang Yoon who has struck me as talented throughout several dramas, in whatever rare occasion allowed me to lift my glance from whichever screen beauty was playing opposite of him at the time... 8->

Guest Iin Awalina

Koo Hye Sun saranghaeyo.... i love you since i saw Pure Heart.... multitalented woman truly inspiration... i love Angel Eyes.. Hye Sun eonnie looks so mature and a perfect partner with Sang Yoon Oppa.. Angel Eyes Jjangg.. cant wait to watch  episode 15

Annyeong Sunnies :)
Photos update to last week's Fan Support Food Truck (looks YUM!) event that took place on 5/23/14, organized by GHS fandom from Taiwan, Hong Kong and SKorea(some). Credit of reportage goes to kfoodtruck @ Naver blog and also GHS Baidu Bar for images. Here's the baidu LINK. Below is a collage of all the photos from GHS Baidu Bar. To see bigger-sized photos, just click the link provided :)
tumblr_n6877vkD3c1sl21a5o1_1280.jpg

PS: @cheerkoo, @anySunnies, if there's any misrepresentation or inaccurate info, or any update, please advise so amendment can be made. Thanks.

Thanks for the update regarding the food cart event. It's heartwarming to know how thoughtful and supportive sunnies are from all parts of the planet. Looking forward to the lunchbox event which we all participated in :)

Ghs blew me away again on ep 13 and 14. From her much talked about kissing scene to her heart wrenching breakdown scene. She really deserves an acting award for her perfect portrayal of Yoon Soo Wan. I hope Ae cast will have a fanmeet around Asia to give more chance to intl fans to see her in the flesh. I've been to Korea and cafe manolin many times but i still never had the priviledge to see her in person. I really wish she will attend sbs' yr end awards as it may be the perfect time to finally see her :D

Guest noura70

The épisodes were awsome i Just cant wait to watch ep 15 and 16 and i Hope soo Wan wont leave dong joo i want happy ending for them

Wow! The food looks yummy! GHS must be proud of her fans. HK, Taiwan & SK did an excellent job!  ^:)^   ^:)^   ^:)^  Kudos to Aye & Bambi.

I'm excited for DC-GHS & Sunnies International! Hopefully it will happen this week. @snowsummer :-bd

Hello Sunnies! Let's continue to cheer for our lovely GHS. AE fighting!