Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello! Thanks for the warm welcome! Anneong @jazz_10‌ and @meow13‌! I watched episodes 7&8 live and I'm waiting for the subs to come in. They were great episodes IMO. TBH, besides the OTP, I have a special spot for the filial dynamics as well as the motivations and scruples of YJB, Swan's dad. Err...@kwan33 - it's funny how you seem to have a limited view on GHS and her acting. Actually, I have heard the opposite. I have to admit, some of her detractors are my own friends. They have been forever lamenting on her acting and I have been forever saying that she's good. Oh you should see how heated our exchanges can get. Anyway, we just agreed to disagree on this matter. However, surprisingly, these very same friends were the ones who raised the white flag after watching AE. They begrudgingly admitted that she has improved and tremendously at that. You cannot imagine how pleased I was with the change in their POV. So @kwan33, if you took the time to watch...and I mean really watch AE, you might be might be just as surprised yourself. Peace!

Guest blessingo0

no preview for episode 9 havent watched epiosode 8 yet though just saw spoilers. i have a question i read someone say they hoped they are not filming live now, is that like a bad thing  to film live or not.

KHS Has been and always will be my fave actress in kdramas and I'm a big fan of Asian dramas. I watched lots of them but I never felt the same pull towards any other actress like I do her. It doesn't mean I don't like any other actresses just that she is special. She looks so lovely in AE and her acting has improve like all actors should strive to improve because it's their job. I really don't understand why other fans put her down it is like many of you have said childish. But back to my favorite girl KHS looked so beautiful is the last scene of epi. 8 . I definetly want to see a kiss soon and I hope that the director doesn't stiff us with a peck but a wild passionate kiss between two people who had held on to their love for 12 years. Wishing KHS all the best in all her project's. FIGHTING ! :x :\">

cheerkoo said: It was such a heartbreaking episode--epi 8I agree with you S_sun. Wait for the full sub.I noticed that Viki does a great subbing at the end. While they are trying to sub,,,some of the translation is off. Some of the people have said that epi 8 was boring but I agree that we can miss a great deal without knowing what it really going on.I was really amazed by the storyline.

@cherkoo for your question about AE rating in the main thread, it decreased 0.1% from ep 7 for nationwide and 0.5% for Seoul. Hotel King rating also decreased 0.1% for nationwide but increased 0.1% for Seoul.
@blessingo0 live filming means the actors & actress will have less rest time. However it's common in Korean drama, since they want to know Netizen reactions to the story so they can adjust it to please more viewers.

:)

I'm with @phamtonsnow in regard to GHS as an actress and K-Drama entity. :-bd I started out watching these dramas in the latter half of 2006. During that initial period, I was exposed to several actresses who quickly became my favorite ones to watch (GHS, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Sun ah, Lee Yoon Ji, etc.) seeing scores of fine performances, and great talents, from all age groups, and both genders, over the course of at least 150, or so dramas (not including those from Japan, Taiwan, and elsewhere #:-S) and, from the first, was taken by the ability of this actress to shape-shift in both her expression and character to convey whatever emotion of action that her part called for her illustrate.
 As strange as it may seem now, her physical beauty was not the first thing that drew me in (as it had with Eugene, Choi Ji-woo, and others). It was her portrayal of this perfectly realistic, delicate, yet strong character (as 'Yang Gukwha' in Pure 19) who was so completely unlike everyone else around her. A "fish out of water" teaching everyone else how to swim on land while she learned to walk. Throughout that drama and acquainting myself with her earlier, current (at the time), and later works, I found the same consistency and depth in each performance. Looking her early skit comedy series (Nonstop 5, which included several others of renown like Han Hyo Joo who went on to bigger and better things) it always seemed to be Hye Sun who stood out in the ensemble with her range of acting and natural comedic, and dramatic flair. Those who didn't understand the concept of the 'Geum Jandi' character are just out of the loop as her interpretation of the manga far outshines the others who are playing "straight men" to Hye Sun's comic book character brought to life. It is as if she has stepped into the brilliant technicolor land of Oz while the others are still back in Kansas. I guess if one missed the point there, then we'll just have to move on to the next grade level without having mastered proficiency in that subject. :-?? But to steadfastly hold to the same lack of insight regarding the character in this most recent drama? I'm completely without a answer for that one.  @-) Clearly, these people remain in the minority and I'm truly sorry for them. 
The sun shines upon each of us over a limited amount of days. I'm happy enough to bask in the light of the Goo Hye Sun, for as many of them that I can... :)>-

Hello Sunnies :)

Here's my new MV for our WanJu couple hope you like :)

thanks to @sullifish at AE thread for the english sub :)

Baek Ah Yeon (백아연) - 내게 남은 세가지 (Three Thing Left For Me) [Angel Eyes OST]  [English Sub]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=052tLv0zh4o&feature=youtu.be

Happy Monday Sunnies

@robbo4, You had me at "I'm with.." GHS did portrayed Jan Di just like she was born as the character. I felt that while the F4 were Candy for the girls Geum Jan Di was the glue that brought the story all together. Frankly, she was playing a manga character I would have been disappointed if there wasn't the comical expression. I have seen the Japan version and meteor garden I like.them well enough but i loved boys over flowers because of KHS .

Guest blessingo0

@GHSforever what a lovely video, keep it up.@illay ohh  thanks  for sharing didnt know  that.

Guest mayweeds

My sweet sis/bros...... Im gladk that there are many positive comments about our unnies acting....... Bt im deprresd coz some AE fans are complaining about hr dressing style..... Can any one in this thread could acknowledge our unnie abt this issue.... (heerkoo,sukreen or prettywits) :(( :(( [-O< im just asking dnt feeel badddd plssssss i love and respect hr always....... I want hr to be a best actress..... :(:(

Well. I think the director does not want Swan to look sexy for JW...that would bring more complaints form anti's...I also wonder if GHS has to wear those coats and backpacks because they are supporting the drama....I am going to trust that hopefully Swan will dress more sexy for DJ when she sheds all the heavy burden of loving DJ---OH NO...but that won't happen until the end...or would it???kekeI worry about rating like crazy,,,but I gotta relax and just enjoy the drama...and I really am.Thanks Sunnies!!!

Hi Sunnies!

@robbo4 in all honesty my first drama was BOF. I have mixed feelings about her acting at first. but fell in love after episode 2. After BOF I watch Pure 19. GHS nailed that drama. Ever since I've been following her. I see some flaws in her acting but because I love her to death already, I really don't care. :D Just like the rest of the actors/actresses nobody's perfect. What interest me most is because she is unique. Multitalented person with a simple view in life & happiness. That let her stand out from the rest. (no wonder she's an envy to most) To me she has matured perfectly, appearance & outlook in life. Just because her views are different from many or not popular it makes her the target of unwarranted opinions. Like GHS really care? hahaha... In as much as people dislike her there are real people that love her unconditionally, like us Sunnies.

I like to go to AE thread because they like GHS as an actor. I'm basking at the positive comments there. I feel like a proud fan for the first time after BOF I hear a lot of positive comments & kind words for GHS. :)

So GHS fighting! AE fighting! Sunnies fighting! :X :X :X

Guest eunhye05

mayweeds said: My sweet sis/bros...... Im gladk that there are many positive comments about our unnies acting....... Bt im deprresd coz some AE fans are complaining about hr dressing style..... Can any one in this thread could acknowledge our unnie abt this issue.... (heerkoo,sukreen or prettywits) :(( :(( [-O< im just asking dnt feeel badddd plssssss i love and respect hr always....... I want hr to be a best actress..... :(:(

Guest eunhye05

GHSforever said:

Hello Sunnies :)

Here's my new MV for our WanJu couple hope you like :)

thanks to @sullifish at AE thread for the english sub :)

Baek Ah Yeon (백아연) - 내게 남은 세가지 (Three Thing Left For Me) [Angel Eyes OST]  [English Sub]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=052tLv0zh4o&feature=youtu.be

Happy Monday Sunnies