Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

cheerkoo said: 8jadecloud8 said: Annyeong Sunnies!!! 
Wow! Amazing...AE baidu bar has surpassed 10,000 baiduers and AE is just only in its early run of 6 eps. That means the number is climbing and interest in AE and the cast is increasing! That's good news for =D> GHS, LSY, AE team, and a feat for baidu bar!  ...hmm...wonder how many soompians there are here - lurkers, posters, et al ;))

Cr: AE Baidu Bar (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3019540485)

To those who hates KHS new drama why are you wasting your time here go to your favorite actress thread and admire them don't waste your time here because I won't waste my time with your favorite actress and actors stupid haters

I just watched eng sub ep 7. The back hug was great! :\"> but what I liked most was the way GHS nodded her head to the 2 questions before the back hug. The way she nodded and looked conveyed so much meaning and feelings. Never knew that a nod could mean so much. :)

kwan33 said:

Same acting as in bof. Same facial expressions mouth pout..not much drama..like just acting. Cant see beyond pretty face. Like she knows but actually doesnt get it. Prefer other actress. Wasted script.

kwan33, if you came in here just to annoy usdon't do that because you're just embarrassing yourself.  It's like you crashing a wedding party wearing a pig costume.  You're not only breaking soompi rules, it's just plain childish.   

I notice there's a hater here. I usually just ignore people like this, but I can't help it, I have to say one thing, no one is shoving AE and GHS' acting down your throat! Here's the thing, if you watched it and hated it, then turn the TV/computer off! By doing that, not only did you save electricity, it also prevented you from annoying yourself.  It's a free world and you can say whatever you want but don't do it here. Don't rain on our parade and never bash GHS.

Back to AE, I've seen all episodes multiple times and I love it every time YSW clings on PDJ's jacket to keep him closer. I find that endearing somehow. 
:x

Guest mrita

seen ep 7 with english subtitle i loved ghs acting specially wen she cries to pdj saying bastard that was so touching poor ji won hope he ends with sw's close frdcan't wait for next episodeghs s aging beautifully

Guest noura70

the ep was realy amazing and sad for JW i just dont know who to choose between two men they are all good for soo wan i hope they both be happy in the end and JW to find a girl who will love him

Guest angelellaine

Angel Eyes Live!!Finally.:D :D...I'll be able to watch it from the beginning.^^.Hope  the ratings will rise. :-* :-* So far,so .......GREAT.!:) Though I miss the "crying" scenes of GHS-unnie..hehe____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Excuse my english.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Angel Eyes Daebak

Guest blessingo0

wrong board forum dude or chick whatever you are, bet you that person havent even watched a single episode of angel eyes.antis probably never imagined such turnaround for goo hye sun.they probably thought the hate for goo hye sun would be forever, but that is impossible just like the world changes and never stays the same so would people.some haters and antis have seen the change in goo hye sun the growth,passion she has brought to this drama and are willing to acccept she is doing exceptionally well. i hope you change too @kwan33 if not pls kindly stay in your corner and never show your self here again.. 

news

'엔젤아이즈' 김지석, 이상윤-구혜선 관계 알았다 '아련'

1399212583758_59_20140504231202.jpg

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=311&aid=0000333830&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter&spi_ref=m_news_twitter

I love the "wet look" of GHS. She looked like a goddess to me. Like so sexy and so pure. My only complain is her wardrobe in this episode 8. I cant connect this type of wardrobe to the theme of the drama. I know this is a melodrama but does her clothes need to be shown like an old fashion way of dressing? Koreans are highly fashionable, I am sure they will have something to say about this.  

Guest ginger4clover

Hey Kwan 33 do not watch AE obviously its not for you. Stop posting negative comments it against the rule. I read your comments in two forums already how hateful are you? We love Hye sun she is a wonderful person and excellent actress. Back off....Please remove her posting moderator. Thank you..

Guest S_sun

Hi Sunnies,I  skipped the live streaming, and watched episode 7 for the first time with subtitles. What a difference to the viewing experience. It was great! Episode 7 is awesome! I can't get over how beautiful GHS looks from every angle!  Our leads are doing a great job and also the other casts. When watching raw, one is always trying to guess what was said. I think I will watch the rest of the drama without watching it raw for a better experience.In fact I am going to skip AE thread, the spoilers and  assumptions and predictions kind of color one's mind. It is great we have so many AE fans and contributing to the thread there.  I can't keep up!  I am going to stay away from AE thread and watch AE with a blank mind and just let the drama take me to wherever. Don't mind me, everyone deals with the viewing experience differently. :)
Thanks to all for your comments and support for GHS when intruder appeared. Have a nice day/night Sunnies! AE fighting! GHS fighting!

It was such a heartbreaking episode--epi 8I agree with you S_sun. Wait for the full sub.I noticed that Viki does a great subbing at the end. While they are trying to sub,,,some of the translation is off. Some of the people have said that epi 8 was boring but I agree that we can miss a great deal without knowing what it really going on.I was really amazed by the storyline.

@s_sun I love watching live streaming but only KHS drama, in any other drama I wait for the subs, I love looking at KHS face her expressions thats why I dot it :)

Today's episode to me was a slow pace, but I still love it, HaeJo coming back and meeting Sowan so heart wrenching :(

Happy Week Sunnies we have to wait 6 more days to see our KHS :)