Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest OliviaH

to all chingu here 
I apologise for mentioning another actress. Thanks for reminding me @GHSforever and my other chingu @gayu312 via inbox message. 
I really wish the best for GHS. She deserves happiness and success

:)

Guest S_sun

A warm welcome to this thread @SheilaM . If you have any questions at all , please ask away..I am no technical expert but I am sure  fellow Sunnies will be able to help out. Please continue to share your love for GHS here. :)
Hahaha I am like you, when I watch AE raw, I also just concentrate on GHS/YSW. Her eyes are so expressive that one can tell what she is thinking. I am still getting used to her different tone of voice and the way she speaks in the drama. I like it ,just not used to it. 
I wonder what is in the Special on Friday? I remember SBS did a Special for another drama and it was mainly highlights from each episode which disappointed fans.

gayu312..Their names do sound similar but not really.One is So Won and AE's is Soo Whan. I like to call her name Swan, like the bird..kekeWhite Swan...kekeWarm Welcome to Old Sunnies and New Sunnies!!

Guest noura70

i too apologize that i talk about another actress in this thread other than khs ipromise please forgive me everyone :)

Guest ginger4clover

Good day/ evening Sunnies, thanks @S_sun for welcoming me in this forum and offering assistance, well appreciated chingu. This is the 4th time that I watch our KHS/ Soo wan last night Angel Eyes ep.5 & 6.Man several boxes of tissues wont cut it for me anymore I need to use 2 beach towels for re-watch yayyy,Hye Sun/ Soo Wan her eyes is so expressive,she wears her emotions in her eyes.She shine so much in ep.6 Cry my eyes out, bulging the following day, thank goodness I am off. Thanks for all the gift,btw, pix. She is so beautiful in photo that you posted @GHSforever. She is glowing!!! I love this forum I feel that KHS is loved so much.Regarding KHS love life lets just give her privacy. Its hard enough for her to deal with the haters...But LSY hummmmm.... 

Guest blessingo0

rewatching that bts of lee sang yoo and ghs, if am wrong pls correct me. when they both said they felt awkward filming that shot together, does that mean they havent met before prior to angel eyes. i assumed they would both know each other since nam sang mi is her closet friend,and lsy used to be her ex. :-/ :-/

Guest S_sun

blessingo0 said: rewatching that bts of lee sang yoo and ghs, if am wrong pls correct me. when they both said they felt awkward filming that shot together, does that mean they havent met before prior to angel eyes. i assumed they would both know each other since nam sang mi is her closet friend,and lsy used to be her ex. :-/ :-/

Hello Sunnies!

I haven't been here for a looong time, life caught on and I've been busy with other pursuits (as you can see by the new colors I'm sporting). I'm so happy to see all familiar Sunnies as well as new ones. Hi @eunhye05! Man...it's good to see you too! @myonenonly @S_sun @GHSforever @kgrl43 @sukreen @cheerkoo @robbo4 @prettywiz - Anneong!

I was just talking to my Korean friend and she told me that Angel Eyes is doing very well in Korea. In fact, she said GHS has chosen well with her current drama. She further remarked that they have never seen her to be this lovely before and that she seems to be a late bloomer. They seem to have just rediscovered GHS's awesomeness! Needless to say, I was smiling from ear to ear. Well what can I say to that statement? GHS is enviably an actress who has both beauty and brains and this time - she's proving her detractors wrong by showing us her acting chops! Goo Hye Sun Fighting! Sunnies Fighting!  :)

HELLO SUNNIES!
@drmjs hello! glad to see you yeah its been awhile..so happy to know what your korean friend told you about AE and we're hoping and praying that it will show on the rating.. i think GHS just matured gracefully and beautifully
@meow13 thank you for the making film video lol i can't get over it ..it's fun watching them having fun on the set look like they are all laughing at KJS..why so many ng's when KJS had to carry GHS ..she looked really petite when with them..i wonder if she is heavy..
@ZamZam thank you for the pics..she is really so pretty in any angle :x 

Hi Sunnies! :-h @drjms I noticed it, I'm curious? You're always welcome to come by anytime. I'm sure being a physician consumes most of your time also. @eunhye05 is also back, I hope you're not traveling as much? :D It's nice to see old Sunnies! We all miss you! @prettywiz welcome back from your vacation. :) no more jet lag ? There's a special live streaming of AE at 2320 KST in a few minutes @ SBS. :X

Guest eunhye05

I'm loving this. It's a Sunnies reunion! Hi @drjms it's been a while indeed!  I've just been lurking forever and AE has made a mess out of me. I find myself hanging out in this forum every chance i get. I also have never lived for the weekends as much as I have been doing these past weeks. I sometimes wish AE was a weekday drama so I have something to look forward to on weekdays. Haha. :)
Thanks @myonenonly it's great to be active again. I missed you guys! Haha :D I can't wait for the ep 7 & 8!

Guest noura70

Can't wait for the episodes to be aired episode 7 I'll be watching it tomorrow even if their will be no subs I'll still watch it just to look at hyesun.s face she's just soo pretty :x

Guest blessingo0

@S_sun no offence but i think you are reading too much into what i said. it was a simple question that need a simple answer. its only natural for friends to know each other bf or ex. i was simply asking if they knew eachother prior..no offense agian but i think you made it bigger than what it actually was.@S_sun

Guest S_sun

blessingo0 said: @S_sun no offence but i think you are reading too much into what i said. it was a simple question that need a simple answer. its only natural for friends to know each other bf or ex. i was simply asking if they knew eachother prior..no offense agian but i think you made it bigger than what it actually was.@S_sun