Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest maharima

Please vote for Goo Hye Sun  
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

GHS top 3rd in dramafever top 10 actress

3. Gu Hye Sun

While you may have first loved her in her role as Jandi in Boys Over Flowers, Gu Hye Sun is now in the popular currently airing drama Angel Eyes, which makes her 10,411 fans very happy.

Source : http://www.dramafever.com/news/top-10-korean-actresses-according-to-the-fans/

GHS must be busy with AE and her new movie. How I wish I could be their for the premiere. I would be the one wearing I LOVE GHS shirt as screaming my head off like crazy. I'll definetly sneak a picture and proudly post on here. Why hasn't she Updated her twitter! :((

I just saw episode 5 and what can I say, she was great and gorgeous as usual. She lights up the screen every time she's on it. I've seen it raw so I didn't fully understand half of it but I still enjoyed it very much. I love the intensity, sadness and longing in her beautiful eyes.

GHS, you are doing a great job as YSW, keep it up. I hope you bag an award for this role. Geum Jan Di will always have a special spot in my fangirl heart but I gotta say that the character of YSW fits you so perfectly.

Guest marwa adel

OMG great news, rating for today is 10.8 AE comes ahead of HK which record 8.2
CONGRATULATION SUNNIES
GHS I LOVE YOU
YOU ARE THE BEST SWEETIE
:x :x <:-P <:-P

TwitrPix
TwitrPix
TwitrPix
cre DC angeleyes

#엔젤아이즈  #AngelEyes
ep5 (140426) :

AGB » Nationwide: 10.8%(5th), Seoul: 12.1%(4th)
TNms» Nationwide: 10.2%(5th), Seoul: 12.4%(5th)

DAEBAKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! 
=D> =D> :-bd
HOPEFULLY  IT CONTINUES GOING UP.....AMEN :D

Hi Sunnies! @cheerkoo I love your recent post in AE. It gave me more depth & understanding of the characters. :D Even when subbed it doesn't give you a 100% understanding. Thanks. :) I'm very happy with the rating! GHS dearie you're awesome! You're definitely Soo Wan! Finally you landed a role made for you. Angel Eyes fighting! :X :X :X

As you know I don't know how to bring over things...kekehttp://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&query=구혜선&sm=top_hty&fbm=0&ie=utf8But at Naver, AE-GHS is ranked 2nd as most searched at this time. kekeI would imagine it might be the case in other news portals?? keke

I m soo happy for GHS and AE team :) glad they got high double digit ratings :) I want go and hug GHS now and pat on her saying you are doing a great job :D ha ha :) I think now korean people started to recognize beautiful story of AE :) hope ratings increase even more :) sis @cheerkoo. .can you please translate @n0v_‌ sis' s above post which says something about top 20

? Sorry if I m asking to much..

Guest angelellaine

Hi everyone.I'm Ellaine. I've been a silent reader for days but I just can't help but to admire and love this thread. I love Goo Hye Sun-unnie so much and I've always wanted to show my support to her ever since I've seen her on T.V.. .I just had discovered this thread and I felt stupid for not discovering it in the past.I'm new here..and uhm,I'm niceXD.:);;) 

I just want to share this link I found on facebook. I'm not sure if it's been posted here b4.My friends are already voting for their favorite actors/actresses.Let's vote for Goo Hye Sun-uunie!!!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

:

Guest OliviaH

myonenonly said: Hi Sunnies! @cheerkoo I love your recent post in AE. It gave me more depth & understanding of the characters. :D Even when subbed it doesn't give you a 100% understanding. Thanks. :) I'm very happy with the rating! GHS dearie you're awesome! You're definitely Soo Wan! Finally you landed a role made for you. Angel Eyes fighting! :X :X :X

Agree.. I always had her JD image in her project after BOF but now D*** she nails it! She is truly SW...I feel her pain, longing, sadness altogether... I am so happy she agreed to be in AE. LSY and GHS aja aja fighting for AE.. (and for my wish for both of you to be real couple  ;)) :D :\"> :x ) oppps.... for LMH-GHS fans please don't hate me... Love you all GHS ssi fans.. 

I second the motion or whatever you call it. LMH and LSY,, may the best man win.

angelellaine said: Hi everyone.I'm Ellaine. I've been a silent reader for days but I just can't help but to admire and love this thread. I love Goo Hye Sun-unnie so much and I've always wanted to show my support to her ever since I've seen her on T.V.. .I just had discovered this thread and I felt stupid for not discovering it in the past.I'm new here..and uhm,I'm niceXD.:);;) 

I just want to share this link I found on facebook. I'm not sure if it's been posted here b4.My friends are already voting for their favorite actors/actresses.Let's vote for Goo Hye Sun-uunie!!!

: