Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

수지-이보영-구혜선, 보톡스 맞은 듯한 피부 비결은?

3dc6b78d1689d3b996b207406b93bda6_59_2014
[뷰티팀] 화질 좋은 브라운관 속에서도 탱탱하고 깨끗한 피부로 일명 ‘살아남고 있는 여배우들’의 피부 비결은 무엇일까.

간혹 여배우들 중에는 얼굴을 빵빵하게 보이기 위해 보톡스 시술을 받지만 그런 경우 부자연스러운 입모양이나 표정으로 인해 눈살이 찌푸려지게 마련이다.

그에 비해 동안피부의 대표주자라 할 수 있는 수지, 이보영, 구혜선은 자연스럽고도 볼륨감 있는 피부로 많은 여성들의 워너비 뷰티 모델로 손꼽히고 있는 것.

특히 요즘은 과도하게 연출한 피부보다는 깨끗하고 탄력 있어 보이는 동안피부를 많이 선호하고 있어 더욱 그 비결에 대해 관심이 집중되고 있다.

모공은 조여주고 탄력은 살려주는 식습관부터 더욱 화사하고 촉촉한 피부를 만들어 줄 뷰티 케어 노하우까지 수지, 이보영, 구혜선처럼 자연스럽고도 주름 없이 탱탱한 피부를 갖는 비법을 살펴보자.

more from this source:
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=015&aid=0003066767&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter&spi_ref=m_news_twitter

Regarding Sukreen's post~Suzi, Lee BoYoung and GHS's skin quality as if they received Botox...The article points out these three as representative of best type of youthful skin, saying that these days such clean, clear and "voluminous" skin is more admired than skin with "over-production". The writer points out the importance of skin care steps starting from type of food intake....(Sometimes I don't get why they would put a 19 year old as representing "youthful skin"!! )Thanks.

@cheerkoo I agree you cant compare GHS/LBY to Suzie when she's only 19 years old of course she has to have the youthful skin she's young.

Ladies/Gents are we ready to watch our beautiful GHS tonight because I am :)

I'm working but hoping its slow so I can watch the live streaming in between patients LOL

Cant Wait Angel Eyes fighting :)

Wow!! Some of you watched it live?You liked it??I just quickly went through DC and AE DC and I saw few positive titles..like adult parts are not bad...Swanie cooking scene is pretty, etc...Can't wait for Viki to have it on even without the subs!!keke

Sunnies... How was your streaming????? Aigoooo!!! My internet was seriously trolling me.... My stream just lag and lag and lag..... Heol
I cringed whenever I get a glimpse of Sang Yoon and Hye Sun.. Aaaaahhhh... they really look good together.... kekekeke...
I want to watch it again.. Do you have any link for raw?????? I can't wait... I missed Hye Sun unnie... Seeing her on screen was really satisfying 8-> 8-> 8-> :-j ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D> =D>

prettywiz,,,I read in DC and AE DC gal that Sunday night AE is postponed to 10:30 pm just for that day.The viewers in Korea are extremely upset at SBS for doing that...they did that to The Musical too many times.
The article definitely defined those three actresses as model of "youthful skin"----I would have understood is if they are saying that Suzy may be 19 but that she has no pimples....that I would understand it. But to say that she keeps a youthful skin at age 19 seems a bit ridiculous. Nothing against Suzy...just weird.

cheerkoo said: Wow!! Some of you watched it live?You liked it??I just quickly went through DC and AE DC and I saw few positive titles..like adult parts are not bad...Swanie cooking scene is pretty, etc...Can't wait for Viki to have it on even without the subs!!keke

Guest cliffbinder

I haven't seen the episode 3 yet but base to the posts in the AE thread I could sense that it was better than how I imagine it would be, from Pure 19 up to Absolute Boyfriend I have seen how fantastic she is... She cries in the most natural way that is why I love her acting no matter what haters(confused fans)say... I love her crying skills in a music video which is my favorite so far, her acting skills as a dethroned Queen and as a rookie pilot who poured her heart out when her mother died. I just love GHS so much that in this drama I know she will be great once more...She never fails to amuse me with her talent...

Guest S_sun

cheerkoo said: Wow!! Some of you watched it live?You liked it??I just quickly went through DC and AE DC and I saw few positive titles..like adult parts are not bad...Swanie cooking scene is pretty, etc...Can't wait for Viki to have it on even without the subs!!keke