Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Adding Seung Ri surely will be one of magnetism for Bing Bang fans to watch it kekekekke....I am so sad to read some terrible comments about GHS regarding of her casting on this drama. They should give her chance first before deciding not to watch it. I hope GHS will prove this to them. Even Kim Hyun Joong's acting now is praised....I only hope the story will be exciting, not like musical and Please Captain. 

Wow!  When it rains it pours - a lot of news coming from YG Family actors these days.  In such a short period of time they've managed to get some pretty high profile actors on board and in the very near future we'll be seeing two of them Goo Hye Sun and fellow YG artist Cha Seung Won (who will act with Lee Seung Ki and Go Ara) in their new dramas.  I'm thrilled that GHS confirmed and that Seungri also joined the cast of Angel Eyes.  waaah.  It's a smart move since most dramas do have an idol actor/singer in there to draw a wider audience and Big Bang fans, of which there are many, hopefully will tune in to watch. From what I've seen, he's a decent actor and has done a lot of work in Japan.  Zam Zam, thank you for the complete AE roster.  OMG - two more of my favorites - veteran actors Kwon Hae Hyo and Na young Hee.   I can't remember a drama I didn't like with these two in it - I think that's a good omen!  I'm not familiar with some of the other faces but don't they look great?!  Love the weekend dramas with extended casts - can't wait to see how all of them are intertwined in the storyline - kekeke.  There's already a lot of hype about the drama Hotel King who has a stellar cast lined up too, so I'm glad to see that our AE has such a solid lineup.   The AE storyline itself sounds very engaging and I've got my fingers crossed that it does well. Hyesun as a paramedic - how exciting is that and I love the fact that it's something very different  from what she's done in the past and will be challenging for her as an actress.  I wonder how her experience working alongside a real live emergency unit will be - I'm anxiously waiting  to see how she presents this character and knowing how she always gives 100% of herself,  I'm sure it'll be nothing short of spectacular!!
Ilay:  you took the words right out of my mouth.  Against my better judgement I've been reading all the comments about GHS and her being cast in AE.  I know, I know... I've been warned about the antis but I couldn't help myself and on one site I was the only person who posted something positive about her.   It made my blood boil.  But no matter - I'm hoping that this drama and GHS will blow them away and make them eat their words!!  
I was also pretty excited about Choi Ji Woo joining the YG lineup.  You know before GHS, CJW was my favorite actress.  I fell in love with her when she acted in Winter Sonata and Beautiful Days.  The YG president said in a recent article that they just want to work with good actors in the same way that they want to work with good singers/musicians  They even plan to recruit the managers of the actors to be a part of YG.  I hope that GHS will benefit from the increased interest of their actors and I wonder if she'll get another manager?  My dream would be to see both GHS and CJW together in a project with some of the other YG artists as well<:-P How awesome would that be?  
Sue - thanks for the HNSH translation - you're wonderful!  Sunnies, thanks to all the rest of you who posted news, pics, and comments.  Looks like we have a lot to talk about for the next few months.   Stay well now   =D>

zamzam,
thank you for the cast members of AE.
Wow, I can see few F4 quality men among the cast...keke
I like the production team's idea of putting in  a lot of good-looking men in the cast!! That usually sells well. Right?? And Seung-ri!!! That is a greater PLUS!! keke

Many thanks to any, and all, of those responsible for getting the post from the Angel Eyes thread that included those tired, repetitive, and nonsensical negative criticisms aimed at the angel in question edited down and sanitized as to become fit for public consumption.  =D> While what I saw had my blood boiling  X( , I was certain that sanity would be restored as always is the case, here at Soompi.  #:-S To those of you with the nerve to take on an "immortal", you have my undying respect and admiration.  ^:)^
Good job Sunnies, Midsunners, and moderators! Score another victory for the good guys...
:)>-

Hi Sunnies,

Just finished watching (2nd time) the Hun Nan Seol Hun documentary-
WOW.... I really love it.  I love all the beautiful imageries and the music- OMG- it
really moved me.  For a documentary, it is very artistically done which is very fitting for
the subject at hand, a poetess.   Her research seemed very thorough- I'm no expert!

I agree with Cheerkoo's thoughts, "I am thinking perhaps GHS must have felt such kindred spirit
and comfort while she researched into the life of HNSH. What a research!! Very smart!!)"

I'm so happy for GHS that she had the opportunity to do (be involved) this documentary :)   I
just really loved it and couldn't contain my thoughts.  Can't wait for next Monday!

Thanks Meow13 and Cheerkoo again!

Dearest SUNNIES ,for the start of springtime 1 March ,Romania celebrates from thousand years the renew of nature  and THE WOMAN  giving them little gifts, tight with a lace from white and red silk thread ,tohttp: bring them joy,happiness and love .Like this I'm giving to you :   On the card  is written : 1 MARCH  Snowdrop of spring ,you bring with you smiles ,childhood ,and sweet whispering of love  cto I'm sorry but I'm not as talented to make my self something like that ! Fotografie

Guest S_sun

Hi Sunnies,Posting for Gayu,who is busy with personal matters.

Regarding the video messages of support project for GHS for her movie, the dateline is extended to March 15.This is to allow the inclusion of support message for Angel Eyes as well and also will allow time for @meow13 to burn the CD and send it to GHS before Angel Eyes premier April 5.

gayu312

said

fjkc.jpg

KHS update on twitter 3:35 PM KST - 2 Mar 2014

92849cf4ee3cb3593c8eb645101893d1_bigger.구혜선 @Koohyesun119

3월 3일 월요일(내일)오후 13시 20분.<MBC 네트워크 특선 #허난설헌 2부,다시 피어나는 부용화>가 방송됩니다. <드라마 연출/주연/나레이션 : 구혜선> pic.twitter.com/3c3Bon5Dnp

Translated from Korean by Bing Translator

March 3, Monday (tomorrow), 13: 20.< MBC network specialties #허난설헌 part 2, back to the flowering part Yong Hwa > is broadcast. < Drama directed by/cast/narration: Gu Hye-Seon > pic.twitter.com/3c3Bon5Dnp

Embedded image permalink

I'm eagerly waiting for part 2 ! I want to drunk myself with her sweet-narcotic ,musical voice , with her stellar beauty , her saga-poem unfolded before our very eyes ! I'm very happy for her decision regarding "Angel Eyes " and now I'm completely free of worries about it's success because the matter was very well studied , turned on every faces , looked on every little corner, cleaning dust and now waiting the team to shine ! Looks to me the team have chosen wisely the right decisions on cast, theme and any other issues ,for building a great drama . And our Princess took her time to analyse and probably discus everything and I hope she took the option to put her personal touch and expertise in it .  @GHSforever it was my pleasure ,my joy, in bringing to all of you a beautiful Romanian tradition ,with all my love (divided with MinSuners ! ) It's the  least I can do to thank to you for all your work and contribution in this fantastic thread you build and always cherish ! THANK YOU ! I've send an orchid through twitter to GHS either ,as a Martisor (pronontiation: mar- tzi-sho:r )