Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

always happy to be here... :) I know GHS has a huge fan base so everyone should support her drama whatever they like it or not!! So we pray that her drama comeback will be awesome and successful!!!!! SUPPORT TO GOOHYESUN FOR ANGEL EYES :)

*go go go fighting hyesun*

There are so many articles on AE..
I read here and there that, GHS's character is a daughter of a hospital administrator/doctor whereas YSY's character is a son of a fireman. An accident caused GHS to lose sight and supposedly she shuts down on love. Then she gets transplant and becomes a medical emergency crew member whose ability becomes well known throughout local hospitals and fire stations. YSY plays a warm-hearted and very intellingent guy who wanted to be a fireman like his father. But, he becomes a doctor instead due to some ciicumstance. He was always a top student in school. He does not care money or success but cares about protecting the people he loves....(yoon jihoo sunbae??--keke)
GHS is excited and nervous about the role and she is so happy to be working with Yoon Jiryung again as she loved working on BOF and has such high regard for Yoon. GHS heard that 911 medics will have serious situations and she plans to be ready for such a role.

Goo Hye Sun confirmed to reunite with 'Boys Over Flowers' writer in new SBS drama 'Angel Eyes'goo-hye-sun_1393468933_af_org.jpg

Goo Hye Sun has been confirmed to star in the new SBS weekend drama 'Angel Eyes'!

SEE ALSO: Goo Hye Sun to possibly reunite with 'Boys Over Flowers' writer in new SBS drama 'Angel Eyes' + Lee Sang Yoon also in talks

Her agency YG Entertainment stated on February 27, "Goo Hye Sun has been cast for the lead role of Yoon Soo Wan."

The actress will play the role of Yoon Soo Wan who was once blind but receives an eye transplant and starts anew as an emergency rescue worker. Although she appears like an elegant and graceful lady, she has a rough-on-the-edges personality and holds the pain from her first love in her heart.

Goo Hye Sun shared, "Since it is my first production in a long time, I feel thrilled... As much as my role in the production is a rescue worker, I plan to thoroughly prepare through real training. Although I am nervous hearing that the filming will be very realistic, I will do my best... I wanted to do a production with writer Yoon Ji Ryun once again. As I took part in 'Boys Over Flowers', I enjoyed it so much. More than anything else, I am joyful to meet the writer again. I will work hard to make it an entertaining production.

'Angel Eyes', directed by PD Choi Moon Suk and written by 'Boys Over Flowers' writer Yoon Ji Ryun, portrays the reunion of a man and his first love from twelve years ago. The drama will follow 'She Gets Married Thrice' this April!

credit : allkpop

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunnies

So glad HS finally accept this drama,really great news for us,and thank God my wish granted, coz her co-star is handsome Oppa ;)

I'm sure HS will create good environment during filming and produce great chemistry with other casts and crew,of course with support from Great script and great directing
@cheerkoo, yes about the writer, she didn't get success for her previous drama script (after bof), if i'm not mistaken, but never lose hope, so let's continue our pray that this time she'll write another awesome script :)
hope SBS will generous enough to share the news of filming process also bts pic and vid
Also hope our Sunnies in korea will share Angel Eyes news,pic and vid,coz we really want to see HS on paramedic training as she said earlier

So,wish the Best for Hye Sun and Angel Eyes Sunnies  :) take care
:x >:D<

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gu Hye Sun Reunites with “Boys Over Flowers” Scriptwriter for Upcoming Drama “Angel Eyes”
aca3.jpg

Lee Jun Ki and Han Ji Min were previously looking over the script for SBS’s upcoming weekend drama “Angel Eyes,” but as fans might already know, Lee Jun Ki dropped and Lee Sang Yoon signed on to lead.

On February 27, Gu Hye Sun has been confirmed to the project and will act opposite Lee Sang Yoon. The drama is about a man and a woman who are each other’s first loves, but get separate at childhood due to a painful family situation and meet again 12 years later. Gu Hye Sun’s character is Yoon Su Wan is a passionate emergency medical technician who is known not only by the fire department, but also by the local hospital. She was blind, but was able to start a new life after receiving a corneal transplantation.

Gu Hye Sun revealed, “I’m excited because it’s been a while since my last project. I’m practicing really hard so that the rescue scenes will be realistically portrayed. I heard that the filming will be real so I’m a little nervous, but I’ll do my best.”

Regarding teaming up with “Boys Over Flowers” writer, Gu Hye Sun shared, “I wanted to work with writer Yoon Ji Ryun again. I had a lot of fun while filming ‘Boys Over Flowers’ and I trust in her. I’m overjoyed that I’ll be working with her again. I’ll do my best to create an enjoyable project.”

“Angel Eyes” is the followup drama after “Thrice Married Woman” and will air in April. “Boys Over Flowers” writer Yoon Ji Ryun will be working on the script and “Will It Snow On Christmas?” PD Choi Moon Shik will be directing.

source : Soompi

Also, regarding recent news: With YG Entertainment adding the ever alluring, and infinitely talented Queen of Hallyu, Choi Ji-woo to it's growing roster of stars, it would be an incredible dream come true to have them grant Goo Hye Sun the right to write, direct, and act in a movie of her own featuring stablemates with the magnitude and diverse abilities of Choi Ji-woo, Cha Seong-won, Jang Hyun-sungYoo In-na, Im Ye-jinJung Hye-young, Sandara Park, Kal So-won, etc. all appearing in the same production.   [-O<
Talk about including "something for everyone"...:-\"

Howdy sunnies! This news finally got me out of my lurking mode. I miss watching GHS in a drama and like all sunnies, im eagerly anticipating her return to the small screen. The recent docu just whet my appetite and i want to see more and more of her. Im also excited how she's going to fare in her movie Daughter as a director and actress at the same. Its a joy to watch this lady doing all the things that she loves notwithstanding the detractors waiting in the wings to see her fail. But we all know who's going to come out as the winner right? :)

Thanks sunnies for the unconditional love for HS most esp to Sue and Meow for all your hard work to keep this thread going. Sunnies in Soomp! are the best! :D

KU HYE SUN to star in SBS’s “Angel Eyes” 2014.02.27

- First time in 5 years to work with script-writer Yoon Ji Ryun since “Boys Over Flower”

- KU, “Extremely happy to work with her again”

Actor KU HYE SUN confirmed that she will be starring in SBS’s new weekend drama “Angel Eyes” (working title written by Yoon Ji Ryun and directed by Park Shin Woo).

This is her return in 2 years since SBS’s “Take Care of Us, Captain” that ended in March 2011. This is especially meaningful as she will be working again for the first time in 5 years with the script-writer Yoon Ji Ryun who wrote the hit drama “Boys Over Flowers (2009)”, in which KU starred.  

KU will play the main character Yoon Soo Wan. She is a hard-working paramedic who is not only well known at the fire department but also at hospitals. Her life changed when the blind character had eyes transplanted, and she begins a new life by becoming a paramedic. Despite her naïve appearance, she is brave enough to challenge anything. But she is a character who aches for her first love. 

The two male and female characters in love reunite after 12 years in the drama. It is a love story between Yoon Soo Wan, a daughter of the hospital’s head who lost her sight after an accident, and Park Dong Joo, who puts love and warmth before success. It’s a melo-drama of painful but beautiful love, told through an angel’s eyes.

Producer Park Shin Woo who directed SBS’s “Yawang” and “Ghost” and the scriptwriter of “Boys Over Flower”, Yoon Ji Ryun are expected to produce something grand.

KU commented, “I am excited about it. I will be trained properly as a paramedic for filming. I was told the whole filming process is close to real, so I am a bit nervous, but I will do my best. I always wanted to work with writer Yoon again. I thoroughly enjoyed ‘Boys Over Flower’ and had full trust in her talents. I am extremely happy that I can work with her again. I will do my best to produce a good work.”

“Angel Eyes” will be unveiled in April as the follow-up of SBS’s “She Gets Married Thrice.”

Credits :YG entertainment

Like everyone else, I am also super happy and excited with Hye Sun's new drama. Thanks Cheerkoo for your translations, you really give your heart to Hye Sun. Without your translation, we will not fully understand what is going on. And to all Sunnies/minsuners who tirelessly contribute to this thread, you are all awesome!

Wow...so many updates on Hye Sun....great job to all Sunnies, esp Sue....without you, we are like lost in translation, haha!! don't know what's going on...tks so much Sue...you deserve our respect.....

Hye Sun is like a woman(in her 80s) with so much soul ans wisdom in a modern era and she is only in her 30's...admire her as always will...

Appearing in a drama after a long time, really?? can't wait...I dunno if I have the time to see her drama...but hey, there's a way and time for everything, right....like today and 20 days coming...I'm on long MC, so got time to browse thru...hehe!!

For all the antis who may secretly lurking here, go somewhere else...it's her time to enjoy her hard-earn money and passion....

And lastly, I want to say hi to Veteran Sunnies and welcome to New Sunnies....Enjoy your time here in Hye Sun's thread...as for me, I know I have a lot of things to backread....

Tks for the updates to all and take care everyone....

We will see our Noona everywhere in this year....yohooooo

Well Dr Ari I paged you long time ago. Your patient went AMA. Lol! Joke! .... I'm sure you're busy now a days. Thanks for passing by. What do you think of our girl? She will be a paramedic in AE. :) you'll probably able to relate LSY's character being a doctor in this drama. Indeed GHS will be everywhere this year...as an actress, director, producer, etc. :) I hope & pray all her hard work will pay off this year.

Have a nice weekend ahead Sunnies! :)

cont. Huh Nan Seol Heon (HNSH)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d82hi_140224-ku-hyesun-mbc-documentary-heo-nanseolheon-ep1-part-2_people

(Due to time constraint, sorry, but I will summarize each scene as best as I can.)

GHS narrates that everything has "its time" and that "that time" has also come for HNSH. In 1577, at age 15, a proposal of marriage came for HNSH from a family of Kim's of AnDong. Her husband to be is one year older. In this scene, HNSH refers to herself as "Gyung Bun" and the family calls her that way as well. HNSH did not look happy about getting married and wanted to think it over. A very interesting information from this scene is that, in that era, it was more common custom for the husband to marry his wife and come and live at his wife's home <Nam Gyui Yu Ga Hon>. But, for some reason, HNSH had to go and live at her new husband's home. A new custom and trend was starting in JoSeon so that the daughter went to live with the husband's family <Chin Young Jae>.  HNSH's mother and older brother were livid with that idea. It appears that HNSH's older brother went to live at his wife's home.
Professor Jung GyungSook of Gang Neung U says that because the husband's family is in the same political group and similar status as HNSH's, there would have been no problem with two them getting married.

HNSH's poem appears to indicate and prove that HNSH indeed got married and went to live at her husband's.
"This body, born and raised in Gang Neung
I know nothing of good-byes since childhood.
How can I at age 15!
How would I have known that
I would go and live with a man who gets teased/mocked."

Director GHS setting up the scene as HNSH the married woman.
HNSH is enjoying a break with the nature and the cranky mother-in-law appears. This m-i-l tell her to focus on taking care of the home and forget about writing.
GHS narrates that "they say that there are things that a person just cannot hide/give up no matter how hard s/he tries. For HNSH, that just might be her poetry."

Mother-in-law angrily blames HNSH for her husband failing the state examination.

Professor Jang  Jung Ryong states that Huh Gyun left a record [Hae Byuk Sah] that HNSH experienced conflict with the in-laws and that her marriage was not satisfactory.

GHS narrates whether Huh Gyun's point of view is the only correct view about HNSH's married life.

Kim Sung Rib (HNSH's husband; 1562~1592) is the son of Kim Chun and passed the Civil Service State Examination at age 28 and he died in some type of war called Yim Jin Weh Ran. At the time that HNSH lived, the political parties' rivalry was intense and even violent, but that HNSH's and Kim Sung rib's family belonged to the same political group. Various written records about Kim Sung Rib show that: he likes to spend time with his friends; he criticized the politics of that time; he is progressive in his thinking.

Professor Jung Gyung Sook---Before HNSH died, her husband was always a student who still did not pass the examination. This professor thinks that, since Kim was a student, he may not have had enough time to be affectionate to his wife.
Huh Gyun also recorded in {Hak Sang Cho Dang} that HNSH did not have a good couple's life. But GHS still wonders if HNSH's marriage was really that bad. Then, GHS directs a scene of an interesting event that took place for the couple. Supposedly her husband's friends decided to make a bet on HNSH's character.

A maid rushes in to tell HNSH that she heard that HNSH's husband is wasting his time drinking at "Giseng House" and not studying. <Giseng House is a place that sold alcohol and food and the company and entertainment of pretty women-Giseng>. So HNSH writes a note around a drinking vase and have it delivered. It says: "I know that my husband has no such thoughts, but what kind of person are you studying with that he tries to put a wedge between us?"
So, in that scene, the husband returns to studying saying that he should not be wasting time when he has such a wife.

So GHS narrates again that HNSH showed wife's generosity and belief in her husband and feels that they are an attractive and cool couple.

Professor Huh MiJa--If we look at their marriage logically and say that their marriage was all bad. How could they have had 3 children together? In the book, {Gok Sik}, HNSH had one child in her stomach when her two older children died one after the other. My thought is that since this couple had 3 children together, their marriage could not have been that bad.

GHS narrates that HNSH is seen by other as having had 3 types of Heaven)??) Joseon's Heaven, as a woman and as the wife of Kim Sung Rib. GHS wonders if that was all there was for HNSH. GHS wonders if HNSH also was searching and exploring who she is as a plain and valuable person and not only as a wife or somebody's daughter or as somebody's daughter-in-law.

"O-Dong Tree that was raised in Yuk-Yang Mountain
For many years, withstood cold, wind and rain.
Fortunately it met a well-known court musician
It was cut down and made into a guh-moon-go (Korean musical instrument)
On that guh-moon-go stroked a tune
Yet no one in the world acknowledged it.
Therefore, guh-moon-go tune of Gang Neung Mountain
at the end, most likely was not sent out."

Professor  Huh Gyung Jin of Yun Se Univeristy---"HNSH's special traits come from 4 places: her vast love for reading, ??her imagination, her own sensibility, and her family of origin."

GHS narrates that HNSH's [Yu-Sun-Sah] 87th poem seems mysterious as if she has actually gone to the world of Heaven.
"Six layers of silk skirt
pulled in by the fog
Call the eye of Wan-Rang
Rise to the ??Ji-Cho field.
sound of flute suddenly
between flowers stop
suddenly human world
10,000 years have flown by."

Professor Jang Jong Ryong--(re. Yu-Sun-Sa) What is currently left behind is 87th Poem. If we count the words, there are 2436 words. Yu Sun Sa is written in the style of nursery rhyme. Given the standard values and the women's status of that time, the poem seems to describe a different world, perhaps like "fresh world"..

GHS narrates that it was the time when women were considered insignificant and she wonders if HNSH was regarded or judged proprtly.

China's Ju Ji Bun writes this way about HNSH:
"??
She stands out, yet
She is not delicate
She is soft, yet
Her bone structure is clear."

Yoo Sung Ryoung (book??)
"This cannot be the writing of a woman.
How is that the Huh family
has so many talents."

by Hwang Hyun:
"In the house of ChoDang
There are three precious trees
Among them stands out
That is Gyung Bun."

Even in a strictly feudalistic society, her outstanding poems could not be ignored.

Director GHS is shooting a scene on a very hot day--38 degrees Celcius. She felt as if she was standing in the middle of that war, Yim Jin Weh Ran during which HNSH's husband was killed. She is shooting a scene 3 years past the Yim Jin Weh Ran--about 1594. A man is copying a poem down....
[scholar Oh Hee Moon] 1589~1613---in his diary book, this scholar recorded how he recorded down HNSH's poem, "Deung Ha". This even took place 14 years before HNSH's poetry collection was formally published. GHS narrates that, just by this recorded event, it can be deduced that Huh-ssi's poems are widely known among the scholars known as "Nero".

At National Pearl Museum:
In this museum is stored Scholar Oh Hee Moon's 7 diary books. His books are designated as national "treasure" at this time. In one of his diary books, one contains 24 poems and 11 of them are written by HNSH. Instead of using her full name, he refers to her as "Huh-ssi".

Shin Yoon Ho (Pearl Museum's Curator)--Scholar Oh's family was quite a literary family and widely dealt with many cultural, literary pieces. Even his son, Oh Yoon Gyung was promoted so highly to ??young-yi-jung that he was later sent to Japan to represent Joseon as a reporter/correspondent.

GHS narrates, even though HNSH's poems may be widely known, her name was contracted to just "Huh-ssi". Perhaps Joseon scholars did not really want to acknowledge her existence?

Park Ji Won [Yul Ha Diary]--"The act itself of a woman writing poetry is not at all beautiful."

At the same time, scholar Hong Dae Hyun (1731-1783) also left his criticism about HNSH: (this scene is acted out.)
"Talented women must be alarmed and warned by the life of HNSH." When others ask him for the reason, he said that, in Joseon, ??writing poem is not an act of beauty and what kind of name is Gyung Bun for a woman! He says that the name Gyung Bun comes from the fact that Huh-ssi loved ??a lowly gang member??? and pities her husband Kim sung Rib. (hahaha...I could not help but laugh--it reminded me of all the negative posts in the internet that still goes on today!! he seems to have had nothing bad to say about her because he basically picked on her name! hahaha)

GHS narrates that, actually, HNSH's given name "Gyung Bun" has a different meaning as recorded in a book called, [sae Pyun]--(but, ALAS!!! I have no idea what it may really means!! but---"supposedly, because of love for the ?BunHee of ?Cho-Nara=new world?, she was named Gyung Bun...and not for the love of lowly ganster!!.

GHS narrates,,,"But, instead of leaving behind the meaning of her name, don't you think she most likely wanted to leave behind the the feeling of happiness as a female person? However, around her quickly gathered the shadow of death."

On set location: GHS narrates, "lights have been turned off. I must deal with the situation alone...lilke she did over 400 years ago ... the death of her son...
1582, son Hwe Yoon died.
The year before, her daughter whom she loved died of ??dol-lim disease and now her son Hwe Yoon too...

HNSH wrote about the unbelievable pain of losing a child in her poem, [Han Pan]:
"When your child dies, your heart is buried."

GHS narrates that in Gyung-gi province of the city of Gwangjoo in the town of ChooWolyi, right next to the graves of HNSH and her two children are the engravings of the poem of 12 verses.

GHS narrates: The scene of burial ground of the mother and her two children next to each other --the sadness of such a scene just immobilized me. Today, in honor of HNSH's birthday, there is a gathering of the people from the village of ChoDang in GangNeung and the people who are descendants of Andong Kim-ssi. It is a historical event because it is their first gathering together in 450 years!  (Woah!! could there be a Romeo and Juliet type of story in this??..keke---could not help it!!)

Kim JaeJoon (Chairman of Andong Kim's)--(sorry...I don't get what he said...except he did say that the stories are true...)

On screen is how the graves are situated on the burial ground: on the top row is the grave of HNSH's husband Kim SungRib and right next to him on the same row is his second wife Hong-ssi. On the bottom row is the grave of HNSH and to the left of her is the graves of her two children. GHS narrates that perhaps it was the wish of her descendants that, in the afterlife, HNSH holding the hands of her two young children,will enjoy everlasting peace."

Jun Soon Pyo (Chairman)--Her birthplace in ChoDang of GangNeung and her burial place is here in GwangJoo. The 2 villages took this momentous occasion to unite together.

GHS narrates that, don't you think, at this very moment, she is headed for her birthplace holding the hands of her children?

One morning in 1585 when she was staying at her uncle's (mother's brother) house in Gang Neung, she writes a poem as if predicting her death. She was 23 or so. The name of the poem is [Mong Ryu Gwang Sang San Ji]. In her poem, she writes about "dropping the mere 27 lotus blossoms".
"Blue ocean is rowed into beads of ocean
Blue ??nansae=?-troubled times leans on the ??oh-sae=5-colored nansae=troubled times.
27 blossoms
lovely lotus flowers
in the cold frost of a moonlit night
drops in red."

Professor Jun YoungSook (Soon Chun Hang U.)--I am sure HNSH was talking about herself in that poem. I have a feeling that she was inspired by the Gyung-Po area of her birthplace GangNeung. Like the flowers that bloom in a Heavenly World which is so removed from the regular world, I think she was describing the idea of being away from the regular people and living freely to think and act.
(We have learned through this docudrama that HNSH died at age 27.)

GHS narrates, as HNSH wrote in so many of her latest poems, to her, poetry might have been her ??childhood wishful escape into finding herself? She may have ??melted down her childhood dreams and perhaps now flying her ??sungaetan.
--the end--
(I wonder what happened to her third pregnancy?? It said that she was carrying another child after the 2 died. ??? I am thinking perhaps GHS must have felt such kindred spirit and comfort while she researched into the life of HNSH. What a research!! Very smart!!)

image_readtop_2014_320767_13935617981234

SeungRi will appear on a Korean drama "Angel Eyes" which will be aired from April as a role, 119 rescue worker.

SeungRi's role on SBS new drama "Angel Eyes" is a 119 rescue worker who comes back to Korea from overseas, his name is Teddy Seo
According to SBS staff SR already attended the first script reading schedule with other casts, ex) GooHyeSun

cr: ShrimpLJY @ twitter

ZamZam said: image_readtop_2014_320767_13935617981234

SeungRi will appear on a Korean drama "Angel Eyes" which will be aired from April as a role, 119 rescue worker.

SeungRi's role on SBS new drama "Angel Eyes" is a 119 rescue worker who comes back to Korea from overseas, his name is Teddy Seo
According to SBS staff SR already attended the first script reading schedule with other casts, ex) GooHyeSun

cr: ShrimpLJY @ twitter

Just read the news in allkpop too..woww i m so glad that he will join Angel eyes :-D :-D but there will not be any triangle with hyesun and lsy..how i wish he was the 2nd lead :-P :-P but its ok i m happy to see mr cutie join AE :-) :-) aigoo i just cant stop smiling..hehe..