Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I am already can sniff the chemistry  :x  :x
I have a question. Does weekend drama usually easier to get high rating ?? Kim Gura once advised idols to seek for KBS weekend drama if they want to get high rating.http://au.kpopstarz.com/articles/113/20130926/kim-gura-advises-idols-turning-actors-avoid-being-cast-sm.htm

however i don't know the case for SBS weekend drama.

Im so excited with this news. I can see GHS again in the new drama... yaaay.... I miss her so much, I re-watch her old dramas : The Musical, Pure 19 and BOF. For me, her dramas are classic! I never bored with it... :). I hope her new drama will get good ratings [-O<
Thanks all for all the news and infos about GHS >:D<

Wow!!
zamzam gave me a link to see what is going on and I was so excited by the news!!
Thank you zamzam, sukreen and meow13 for bringing over the articles.
According to the article that meow13 posted, it states that Angel Eyes drama is at the final stage of coordinating and negotiating with the lead actors.

I have been reading many links that zamzam gave me and it seems that GHS's name has been suggested very strongly for several dramas that are upcoming...You Are All Surrounded (the one with Lee SeungGi and Cha SeungWon), Angel Eyes, and something called Dr. Stranger (about a doctor who defected from North Korea and meeting a man who resembles her old lover in the North). But it seems that GHS has leaned towards Angel Eyes. (I will translate very soon...promise!!)

4월께 첫 방송 예정=first epi to air around April. (article posted by meow13)

[스포츠한국 안진용기자]배우 구혜선과 이상윤이 한 배를 탄다.==<Sports Korea Reporter Ahn JinYong> GHS and Lee Sang Yoon will get on the same boat.

두 사람은 SBS 새 주말극 '엔젤 아이즈'(연출 최문석, 극본 윤지련)의 남녀 여주인공으로 출연할 예정이다. SBS 관계자는 12일 오후 스포츠한국과 전화통화에서 “두 배우 측과 긍정적으로 이야기가 오갔다. 현재 세부 사항을 조율 중이다. 이변이 없는 한 두 배우가 ‘엔젤 아이즈’에서 호흡을 맞추게 될 것”이라고 전했다. These 2 people are planning to appear in the new weekend drama "Angel Eyes" as lead actors. (Director Choi MoonSuk: Scriptwriter Yoon Jiryun) An associate of SBS told the Sports Korea reporter on Feb 12rh that "There is a very positive negotiation occuring with these actors and SBS at this time. Currently, details are being worked out. Unless there is an extreme circumstance, two people will soon be working together."

두 배우의 소속사도 “출연 제안을 받고 제작사 방송사와 긍정적으로 의견을 나눴다. 이야기가 마무리되면 조만간 정식 계약을 맺게 될 것이다”고 밝혔다. The talent agencies of these two actors are also positively negotiating with the production team. As soon as the negotiation is complete, they will formally sign contracts. 

'엔젤 아이즈'는 '꽃보다 남자'로 유명한 윤지련 작가의 신작. 아픈 가족사 때문에 첫 사랑을 떠나 보낸 남녀 주인공이 12년 후 재회하면서 벌어지는 이야기를 그린 작품이다. "Angel Eyes" is a new script created by the famous Yoon JiRyun who wrote the script for BOF. "Angel Eyes" is about two people who had to end their first-love relationship due to painful family circumstances. They meet again after 12 years and their story unfolds.

구 혜선은 극중 사고로 남자 주인공 박동주(이상윤)의 어머니를 죽게 한 아버지를 둔 여자 주인공 윤수완을 연기할 예정이다. 어릴 적 앞을 보지 못했지만 안구 이식으로 세상을 보게 된 후 첫 사랑 박동주와 다시 만나기를 갈망하며 살아가는 열혈 119 응급구조사다. GHS will act as Yoon Su Whan whose father accidentally kills the mother of Lee SangYoon's character named Park Dong Ju. Yoon SuWhan was blind as a child. Then she receives eye transplant and is able to see. She lives longing to see her first love again. (From the article, it is hard to tell whether GHS's character had sight when she met LSY's character for the first time----or did GHS's character receive eye transplant from LSYcharacter's mother????--keke--sorry!!) Drama has a sketch of love and passion and 911 emergency (my best trans of that last sentence..)

2012 년작인 ‘부탁해요 캡틴’ 이후 영화 작업에 몰두하던 구혜선은 오랜만에 안방극장에 복귀하며 새로운 모습을 선보이기 위해 담금질에 한창이다. SBS 측은 “구혜선은 또래 배우 중 누구보다 뛰어난 연기력을 갖춘 배우다. 연기에 대한 갈증이 큰 만큼 ‘엔젤 아이즈’에서 기대 이상의 연기력을 선보일 것”이라고 내다봤다. After the drama "Please Captain" in 2012, GHS has been concentrating on making movies. She is returning to TV with a new self and is already hard at work. SBS remarks:" GHS is a superbly talented actress among her peer actors. Her acting will be great beyond anticipation equaling her great desire to act."

드라마 ‘짝패’와 ‘내 딸 서영이’로 연타석 홈런을 날리며 톱스타 대열에 합류한 이상윤은 ‘불의 여신 정이’ 이후 약 반 년 만에 안방극장에 복귀하며 바쁜 행보를 이어간다. Actor Lee SangYoon is a very busy top star who hit consecutive home runs with dramas,  "Jjakpae=?Mates/Partners" and "My Daughter SuhYoung". It has been about half a year since "Fire Goddess JungYi" that he will return to TV screen.

현재 배우 강하늘과 남지현이 아역 분량을 촬영 중인 ‘엔젤 아이즈’는 ‘세번 결혼하는 여자'를 후속해 4월께 방송될 예정이다. At this time, child actors who have agreed to appear in "Angel Eyes" will be played by Kang HaNeul and Nam JiHyun. "Angel Eyes" plans to air in April after the drama, "Woman who married three times".

안진용기자 reayong@ =Reporter Ahn JiYong

To all the Sunnies wants to know more about Lee Sang Yoon profile please visit his thread http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/302062/lee-sang-yoon-%EC%9D%B4%EC%83%81%EC%9C%A4/p1

Just like as mentioned before he was with Lee Bo Young in My Daughter Seo Young which surpasses the ratings in 40% he was also in Jung Yi Goddess of Fire with Moon Goo Yeoung and Kim Bum it didnt do good in ratings but to me it was a great drama. Graduated from Korea's most prestigious university, Seoul University, where he was a physics major (very smart guy :x :x :x) it did took him almost 15 years to finished his degree because of his modeling and acting but he did graduated 2013 =D> =D> =D> =D>

If GHS accepts "angel eyes", 
Additional info from lee-sang-yoon's thread 
- GHS will act as visually impaired! ->quite challenging
- Might be of 50 episodes-> We got to see GHS more :)
 I have analysed few positive point, I would like to share it :)1. Angel eyes   -> Lee Sang Yoon   -> BOF's writer   -> story2. Dr. Stranger    -> Lee Jung suk   -> medical drama   3.  You are all surrounded!     -> Lee seungi and CSW     I feel 1st option, "Angel eyes"  will be the best for her :) and totally different for her :)

I am speechless, I want to fly. OMG I feel soooo happy with these news and of course of seeing my Number One Star in a new drama series on a weekly basis. Wooow I cannot wait there are so many projects for her in the 1st half of this year, "documentary drama", "Daughter" movie and now "Angel Eyes" drama series , wow just wow. I sincerely pray to our mighty GOD that all her coming projects will be of great success, hits, very popular by the public and achieve high ratings. I also wish that year 2014 will be a year full of success and happiness on our Angel Goo Hye Sun and on all of us .
Thanks a million for all of you sisters and brothers for making my day .

Goo Hye Sun to possibly reunite with 'Boys Over Flowers' writer in new SBS drama 'Angel Eyes' + Lee Sang Yoon also in talks

February 12, 2014 @ 8:02 amgoo-hye-sun-lee-sang-yoon_1392188241_af_Although other actors and actresses were previously reported to be in talks for the lineup, it seem the cards are now on the table for Goo Hye Sun and Lee Sang Yoon who are in talks to star in the new SBS drama 'Angel Eyes'!
SEE ALSO: Lee Jun Ki in talks for new SBS weekend drama 'Angel Eyes' + Han Ga In denies rumors of her casting offer
An SBS drama rep told OSEN on February 12, "Lee Sang Yoon and Goo Hye Sun are positively reviewing it. They are currently in the final stages of negotiations... Jung Jin Young has made the final decision to star in the drama."
Both of Goo Hye Sun and Lee Sang Yoon's agencies stated in an exclusive by Sports Hankook, "They received the casting offer and positively discussed it with the broadcast station. Once the talks are over, they will officially sign on for the drama soon."
'Angel Eyes', directed by PD Choi Moon Suk and 'Boys Over Flowers' writer Yoon Ji Ryun, portrays the reunion of a man and his first love from twelve years ago. The drama will follow 'She Gets Married Thrice' this April!
source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/goo-hye-sun-to-possible-reunite-with-boys-over-flowers-writer-in-new-sbs-drama-angel-eyes-lee-sang-yoon-also-in-talks#axzz2sCDG55BJ

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunnies,

Thanks so much for bringing all those awesome posts :x especially with this one great news about Hyesun's drama offer, let's hope She's not just consider the script but really like to take that new role;)
though i hope her male lead partner will be CD but LSY is also awesome actor
really can't wait to hear the next news and surely can't wait to see her documentary movie on MBC and movie Daughter :)>-
Take care Sunnies, God Bless Hyesun and all of you and please don't forget to vote the link that our sisters already provide it :-*

Boy~~
Lee SangYoon pretty much acted with all of GHS's "julchins"--very close friends---Nam SangMi (Beautiful Life), Suh HyunJin (didn't she come out in JJakPae=Mates?), Lee BoYoung (My Daughter SuhYoung)...right?? keke

Big success to Angel Eyes!!!
Thanks Sunnies for finding things so well!!!

Omoo Omooo.. Sunnies.. Here I am spazzing like crazy about GHS considering a drama offer.. WHOooT WHoooOT..!!! ^^

I am waiting for this news so so so badly.. I know we all had been waiting for this Sunnies.. ^^

My thoughts: >Aaahh.. Lee Sang Yoon (already googled).. whoops the ex bf of Nam Sang Mi which is aka one of the BFFs of our Hye Sun.. I just hope if they acted together everything would be smooth.. Ya Know.. *_*~~

>Lee Jun Ki was reported to be considering this drama back in January.. Heool.. What a pity.. I seriously like him.. I am secretly shipping him with Hye Sun since like his Arang days.. Heol Heol.. Jun Ki ssshi can you reconsider???? Can you can you???? /whispers sorry LeeSangYoon/~~

>The role was a blind woman who had eye transplant that currently works as a rescuer hence the title Angel's Eyes. /read this at dramabeans/ is this a melodrama?? Haaa. I just hope if Hye Sun accept this she will comeback in the dramaland with an explosion.... Like move haters.. Coz Uri Hye Sun is Back Back Back Back... /SPAZzz/ ^^

Oh my freakin' gee! We have lots to look forward. I'm excited! GHS ' docu drama is coming out soon. Then her movie Daughter. Now drama Angel eyes! ...or maybe drama then movie. The first half of this year is raining GHS! Hallelujah! Oh please HyeSun accept the drama. We should hear confirmation anytime? I miss my angel. This drama suits her. I love those big brown eyes of hers. Thanks God she has a partner who is a good actor & good looking too. :) Another Mr. Lee! :)) I love it ! Now the age is just right for her too. :X

Aigoo i cant keep my happiness to myself..its such a good day today!!i get the news of my angel considering Angel eyes and its my jung woo oppa's birthday today..its celebration everywhere :) :)
hmm now i think its better hyesun dosent consider 'you're surrrounded' i guess the male leads will have a more meatier role than the female..but omo Doctor stranger is another good choice with lee jong suk!
i think visual impairment is what attracted hyesun to Angel eyes..she always said that she loved doing roles that gave hope and a girl who is born with visual impairment and undergoes surgery to regain her eyesight and coping up with the world that she can now see..isnt that inspirational!!
hyesun dont just lean on Angel eyes grab the offer please.. [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

cheerkoo said: Boy~~
Lee SangYoon pretty much acted with all of GHS's "julchins"--very close friends---Nam SangMi (Beautiful Life), Suh HyunJin (didn't she come out in JJakPae=Mates?), Lee BoYoung (My Daughter SuhYoung)...right?? keke

Big success to Angel Eyes!!!
Thanks Sunnies for finding things so well!!!

Thanks to all for the updates and to Sue for translating the good news for us.
I can't contain my excitement either,Sunnies. What a great start to the year with so many things to look forward to starting from the coming interview from F.OUND  magazine....
I agree with you all. Angel Eyes suit our girl so well! Our Angel with the most beautiful big brown eyes!hahaha From their pics side by side, GHS looks good with the male lead, LSY. Hope the script is good.