Admin

dee_dina

said:

GHSforever

said:

dee_dina

said:

myonenonly

said: @dee_dina it is a huge holiday for us who lives here in the US, same as Christmas. It is usually every third Thursday of the month of November. After that we have a black Friday, where every store here will have a huge sale.

:)

Most would dare the cold weather

:)

) I used to go before but now I'm afraid of possible stampede. People would just grab anything in front of you. Remember that scene in BOF where Jandi

Goo Hye Sun to Return with 5th Digital Single ‘Were We Happy’
 Hye Sun to Return with 5th Digital Single ‘Were We Happy’

Posted by: ygfanboy in Recent Buzz 1 hour ago 0 9 Views

Multi-talented actress Goo Hye Sun will make her return as a singer with the release of her 5th digital single, “Were We Happy”!

“Were We Happy” is a remake of Seo In Guk’s song of the same title featuring Goo Hye Sun, and expresses the feelings of regret and emptiness after a breakup from a woman’s perspective this time around.

Excited about her upcoming release, the actress and singer commented, “I am releasing it with winter in mind. I have faith that a lot of people will relate to the lyrics… I want to continue to share my music.”

Seo In Guk also showed his support as he said, “‘Were We Happy’ was originally composed and written by Goo Hye Sun sunbaenim and was featured in my previous mini album… I think that you will be able to feel Goo Hye Sun sunbaenim’s emotions this time so I am also looking forward to it. I think it will be a beautiful song that is perfect for winter. Fighting.”

“Were We Happy” will be released on the 28th.

Source: Allkpop

source : http://ygunited.com/2013/11/28/goo-hye-sun-to-return-with-5th-digital-single-were-we-happy/

Gu Hye Sun transforms into a beautiful porcelain doll for MR Magazineby KrisE on Wed, Nov 27, 2013image

Gu Hye Sun looks absolutely stunning in these photos taken for Hong Kong's MR Magazine. The actress, singer, and artist has never looked better. Wearing dresses only a person with a specialtaste for fashion would choose, she looks both sexy and sophisticated while still maintaining her porcelain doll-like appearance. Everything was just so right about this photo until I actually focused on the middle of her dress. Her hair, her eyes, her lips, her eyebrows, all just perfect. Then it dawned on me; it looks like she's wearing a giant scrunchy around her waist. You see it too right? o_0image
I really like her dress here. I'm all about bedazzled clothing, I just don't like the sleeves on it. However that large oval framed "thing" on it is extremely distracting.Ugh she just looks so pretty here. She has a great side profile even if the dress is kind of both ugly and pretty at the same time. o_0image

Gu Hye Sun has not only been busy acting in the upcoming movie Dah Woo Dah about the relationship between an abusive mother and her daughter, but she also wrote, produced, and directed the film.
KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

(Source: soompi.com)

link : http://www.dramafever.com/news/gu-hye-sun-transforms-into-a-beautiful-porcelain-doll-for-mr-magazine/

http://cafe.naver.com/yasi6406/240
This blogger took pix of few of GHS's works from the Butterfly Effect --up close.
See what you think...??

Unfortunately..I tried to bring over the pix and the writing...but I cannot. Sorry.
So, I will describe it and summarize what the blogger thinks about it...remember it is one person;s opinion..
Blogger says that she knows that GHS is very talented, but that she just cannot understand her art work..
The first one is either a dead fish or a bug on top of a piece of tree trunk.Written at the bottom of that tree trunk is word SUN. Blogger is staring at it and just cannot get it. She just thinks GHS made something that is dead.
The second one is also a "dead fish" in yellow color with the English word, BANANA, written on it. Again, the blogger just cannot understand it. All she sees are dead fish and she seems grossed out by them.

The blogger says that for a long time, she has thought GHS to be 4D (strange, different, not of this world...) and her art works seem to show that nature about GHS.
Blogger also took pix of GHS's works that encased  pieces of clothing inside a metal barred cases. She wonders what that could mean. ((Are they dogs' clothing? or people's clothing??))
Blogger thinks that GHS seems to make art works to make people think hard about things...but to her who is just a normal average person, GHS's art works are very difficult and abstract to get.

((Me too....I know that GHS seems to like to draw fish---it almost seems like her trademark somehow...perhaps it represent her too? Or maybe GHS was trying to be funny? yellow fish with the word Banana somehow made me laugh....I have often tried to deceive my picky son---long time ago---so that he would eat nutritious food by calling it something else....keke  But, to call  a fish a banana?? What could she mean?? She is Verrrrrrrry Verrrrry interesting....I actually love her 4D-ness,,,if she does not mind being referred to as 4D!! It is one of many qualities about her that makes her so unique!!))

I am very much looking forward to her new digital~~now...what made her decid to do this?? This is another thing that makes me puzzled about her work..did she originally wanted the song to be a duet song? ??? Good thing is that she is again giving some spotlight  to her previous song and to SIG's album...she is a pro when it comes to promoting events and people. keke She promoted the original singer-songwriter of That Is You also....and so many film festivals and art and educational programs over the past year...

Guest kuroechon

구혜선 (Ku Hye Sun) - 행복했을까 (HAPPY) M/V

Credit: YGEntertainment

HQ Screencaps (53pics)
2kBvIK1.jpg
REANavg.jpg

Image heavy. Click spoiler tag for more. Please do not hotlink.

vxm58yj.jpg
R42BiC0.jpg
yf4EeXF.jpg
HCwjhz0.jpg
8sW8OGh.jpg
IPTuJ4W.jpg
0iGtMsU.jpg
OVaAzyY.jpg
zx1wJE9.jpg
35ewHy0.jpg
U4oM849.jpg
M8Cihba.jpg
rL05x8y.jpg
MGHO1Qx.jpg
cMIjS5j.jpg
H4xFFe5.jpg
5GcGznh.jpg
PGJUKwx.jpg
oJ5lo3A.jpg
M3sGPph.jpg
nUHJNp4.jpg
a0SSaVp.jpg
IvC9D8q.jpg
1mXeZrR.jpg
Lvh69lw.jpg
pvPVPKl.jpg
dhJupMm.jpg
a7aT2qW.jpg
WWR5vDB.jpg
PzdwcAw.jpg
NelvJZi.jpg
IqZ7xcO.jpg
G4kmqKl.jpg
UhvGjQu.jpg
8RwtX60.jpg
okkNxQH.jpg
8Mlovr0.jpg
2kBvIK1.jpg
REANavg.jpg
1g7MXpQ.jpg
KpLy7wq.jpg
Amqce6N.jpg
Zy5Djmo.jpg
JNOHPm8.jpg
o2tUlFP.jpg
sVn1Ghy.jpg
JjXP5ER.jpg
ZYurUpi.jpg
VMf7CYL.jpg
CRQWqBr.jpg
dacgT3s.jpg
c7X1fgT.jpg
DCZiNub.jpg

Album art
VsaZNlx.jpg

Just a question . The korean title of the song is Were We Happy or Happy? Perhaps Sue ,could you clarify for us? Thanks, dear.

Thanks to @ochloe for posting the mv and screencaps.Thanks @yonghwa for the screencaps too.
 Beautiful , haunting song. Love her voice. The orchestra strings and male backing enhance its effects.
Lovely pics of HS in the field of flowers...so pretty and adorable.
I am trying to get the story in the mv. She was at home thinking of her past love, the happy times, then the sad times (when she was looking out to sea), even had thoughts of suicide? What do you think , Sunnies?

Let's support her by buying her song at itunes. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/haengboghaess-eulkka-happy/id767278412?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Wow!!
The song is just as dramatic as SIG's version~~
I wonder if this is the GHS's own taped song that she sent to SIG so that he would consider singing it?
And the beautiful island of Ullengdo!!
I remember translating that she finished a MV at Ullengdo...this must have been it!!!
Beautiful!!
Thank you Sunnies for bringing over the song and the MV!!
It really is a beautiful song...

So much thoughts come up about her MV itself..White with bright sun with her smiling face and her back to us in black looking over the water as if at a funeral...really nice...
Butterfly effect...I forget what it means?? Was it yonghwa who explained to us??
Love the scene where the sun goes down so fast with the two stones jutting out of water...very sad somehow...
Thanks again!!

This is the translate :

Will the skies remember all of our times together?

In the days far ahead, will we have different fates?
I used to say that there's no tomorrow
and that today, i love you
I only had today so my heart felt so rushed
if i didn't tell you that i loved you back then
Would we have been happy?
I used to say that there's no tomorrow
and that today, i love you
I only had today so my heart felt so rushed
i didn't tell you that i loved you back then
if i didn't tell yo that i loved you back then....

Now i'm finally living a different life
now we can't call ourselves "us"
when it's not "us" anymore...

Ku hye sun you never let me down ,, warm melody in this song can left your heart shaking with mix of feeling sadness and happiness together !!
I love it from seo in Guk and i adore it now more and more from you our angel Ku hye sun
keep it up sunnies ♥♥

Aaah Happy Thanksgiving Sunnies who celebrate nowadays ,,, have fun :)))

Goo Hye Sun Releases a New Digital Single, “Happy” jun2yng November 27, 20131 Comments Goo Hye Sun Releases a New Digital Single, “Happy”

On November 28, Goo Hye Sun’s digital single “Happy” was released.

“Happy” is a ballad portraying the regrets that come after a break-up, and is the female rendition of the song with the same name that was released in April on Seo In Guk’s single “With Laughter or With Tears,” on which Goo Hye Sun wrote, composed, and sang.

Goo Hye Sun said, “I released it because I thought the song went well with winter, and I believe many will be able to relate to the lyrics. I want to continue doing music in the future.”

On another note, Goo Hye Sun has stepped up to direct a movie for the first time since a year ago when she directed “The Peach Tree.” She is now directing “Dowder,” a psychological movie about the conflict between a severe mother and her daughter. With the movie, Goo Hye Sun will not only be directing, but writing and acting, as well.

Also, Goo Hye Sun recently held an art exhibit in Hong Kong. Read more about it here!

Is there anything this girl can’t do?

Source  :

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/27/goo-hye-sun-releases-a-new-digital-single-happy/

Tags dowderGoo Hye SunHappyKPLG

Video] Ku Hye Sun Wonders If She was ‘Happy’ in New MV

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

2013-11-28 14:46

Sharing To Twitter Sharing To Facebook

Continuing to dip her feet into music, Ku Hye Sun unveiled her newest piece titled Happy.

58457599.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

The music video for Happy, her fifth digital single, was released on November 28. 

The video had a very dreamlike atmosphere with butterflies and flowers spread across the pasture as different colors were highlighted. 

Check it out below!

Photo Credit: YG Entertainmentsource :http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=52047

구혜선, ‘행복했을까’ MV 직접 연출 ‘팔방미인~’

enews24| 기사입력 2013-11-28 13:16 | 최종수정 2013-11-28 13:24 기사원문

91982506_59_20131127102502.jpg

[enews24 이진호 기자] 가수 겸 배우 구혜선이 자신의 5번째 디지털 싱글 ‘행복했을까’의 음원 발표와 함께 본인이 직접 연출한 뮤직비디오를 공개해 화제다.

YG엔터테인먼트는 28일 공식 유튜브와 음원사이트를 통해 구혜선의 디싱 ‘행복했을까’ 뮤직비디오를 공개했다. 공개된 뮤직비디오에는 민들레 꽃밭에서 펼쳐지는 꽃과 나비의 향연과 울릉도의 아름다운 경치를 몽환적이고 아름다운 영상으로 담았다.

특히 ‘THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT(나비효과)’라는 부제로 직접 연출한 이번 영상에서 하얀 원피스를 입은 구혜선이 물 속으로 빠져드는 장면이 압도적이다. 이는 지난 9월에 열린 ‘장애인 영화제’의 트레일러를 만들 당시 촬영한 수중 장면으로, 4M 깊이의 수족관에 4KG의 납을 다리에 매달고 촬영을 감행했던 장면이기도 하다.

신곡 ‘행복했을까’는 지난 7월 발표한 ‘그건 너’에 이어 다섯번째로 발표하는 곡으로, 이별 뒤에 후회와 허탈감을 담은 노래다. ‘우리가 지내온 시간이 모두 하늘에 기억이 될까. 그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면 우리는 행복했을까’ 등 구혜선만의 시각으로 본 이별에 대한 생각을 겨울 감성 가득한 따뜻한 발라드로 표현해 두 귀를 사로잡는다.

지난 4월 발매한 서인국의 싱글앨범 ‘웃다 울다’의 수록곡 중 ‘행복했을까’의 작사 작곡에 참여한 구혜선이 자신의 곡을 여자 버전으로 재해석한 곡이기도 하다. 피아노 선율에 맞춰 담담하게 회상하듯 노래하는 구혜선 특유의 애절함이 묻어나는 보컬이 매력적이다. 

특히 가수가 아님에도 불구하고 화려한 기교 없이 나직이 부르는 아름다운 음색이 계절과 잘 어우러지며 아름답다는 호평을 얻고 있다.

한편 구혜선은 영화 ‘복숭아나무’ 이후 약 1년만에 영화 ‘다우더(제작:구혜선필름,예스프로덕션)’로 메가폰을 잡는다. 영화 ‘다우더’는 강압적인 체벌을 하는 엄마와 고통받는 딸의 갈등을 다룬 심리극으로, 연출과 시나리오, 배우 1인 3역 도전을 예고해 이목을 집중시키고 있다. 오랜만에 배우로 돌아온다는 소식에 팬들의 기대감이 한껏 높아지고 있다.

이진호 기자 zhenhao@enews24.net
[Copyright ⓒ Asia No.1 연예뉴스 enews24.net 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=404&aid=0000049602&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

Hi Sunnies!

I really love this song. I love their duet (with Seo In Guk) also. The song is so calming. GHS is a good lyricist! I won't get tired of hearing it. I usually play it on my long drives outside my city. Ever thankful to my dear friend GHSforever for buying the cd for me with HS' signature. :)

HS' haircut was when she came back from HK, she promoted Taiwan with her pineapple cake. I love this length on her. She's very pretty.

I remember she said she wrote this song long time ago. I have mixed emotions because of the lyrics. :) I only love to hear the Korean version, that way I won't know the words. Kkkkk..

Thanks again Sunnies! Thanks for all the thanksgiving wishes. I will celebrate it with family. While my hubby watch football after dinner, I will go shop & spend all his money! Lol !

Hello sunnies,

woww pretty video with a pretty angel and pretty butterflies..love her version the most..even though she thought seo in guk's voice would suit those lyrics,for me her voice had more impact..she should seriously think about releasing a full length album soon..

The video too is so beautiful..glad to see the positive response pouring in for the video..Hyesunnie daebak!u did it once again ;-) ;-) love this song!

Those flowers reminded me of the place i grew up,it had lots of those flowers and it was fun blowing them.. :-)

hope more people enjoys and loves her video.. :-)