Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies :)

@zamzam Thanks for the article dear OMG she's releasing Were We Happy female version I cant wait so excited.

@yonghwa Thanks for the HD pictures she's so beautiful and sexy this picture makes me :x :x :x 8-} 8-} 8-} @-) @-) @-)

Love it loving her more and more way to go GHS show the world what your made of  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D> =D> =D>

Can't wait to hear your angel voice my dear, i love Were We Happy by Seo In Guk version and really excited to hear your version , it will be a different version but still captivate. Go Go Go Fighting Hye Sun.

and about your recently picture that quite revealing , for me it's okay, and from Magz HK photoshoot until for your new MV it's still okay, sensual but elegant. as your fans i always support what you do and what you choose. not everyday you look with sexy dress but always in special occassion. just do whatever make you comfort and don't hard to yourself.

you have a fans and family that will always support you. a critic ,let's get to be your reason to keep stronger. Goo Hye Sun is one taugh cookies ,right?kkkkk, You are my Wonder Woman. SARANGHAEYO HYE SUN-ssi .....

Guest kuroechon

131127 Ku Hyesun updates Twitter: Were we happy.
will replace the post with something else later

2 banners related to 'Were We Happy'
Feel free to use. Please do not hotlink. Thanks.

SCaREuC.pngM3CUQNQ.png

If I may raise a logical question at this time. Who are these insane guys that are breaking off relationships with this incredibly delectable and delightful princess?  :x is there something about Goo Hye Sun that we are unaware of?  :-S Perhaps she's still carrying around that plastic bat that she used to swat her schoolmates with back in primary school... b-(
P.S. These recent pictures are growing more provocative by the day.  :-O Some lucky someone is certain to take the bait soon... ;)

Thanks @zamzam and @yonghwa for the pics and articles.
Can't wait to hear her song! Hope she does an mv as well.
That's one hot body! O boy! I can see a long line up of namjas outside her place even in this cold weather! hehehe
I like the second pic. It is so sensual as if she is getting ready to have a shower!
GHS is full of surprises. Never a dull moment with her! hahaha

Guest Torey Oluwatoyin

@sis myonenonly,i wanted to ask the same question.kekeke....like seriously our princess is COMINGOUT!thank u sunnies for update.goodluck our princess!!!!

Ku Hye Sun Release 5th Single, ‘Would We Have Been Happy’

dugr0opdnu7aml48ttzbddl5jygoaehd.gif
[by Chloe Yun] Ku Hye Sun reveals her 5th digital single ‘Would We Have Been Happy,’ today, on November 28. Actress Ku Hye Sun released her first single ‘Brown Hair’ in 2010, ‘Marry Me,’ in 2012, ‘Memory Loss’ and ‘It’s You’ in 2013. Her 5th digital single ‘Would We Have Been Happy’ is a ballad song containing regrets and blankness after breakup.
‘Would We Have Been Happy’ is one of the tracks from Seo In Guk’s single album ‘Laugh and Cry.’ Through the song, Ku Hye Sun expressed her own point of view on breakup. 
Ku Hye Sun said, “I decided to release this song because I thought it is a great song to listen during winter. Many people might feel empathy when listening to it. I want to continue on making good songs and show them to people.”
Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun is also coming back to big screen with new movie, ‘Daughter.’ Not only does she appear in the film, but also she participated as a director and scenario-writer. (photo by YG Entertainment)
http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=7938

Hello sunnies,
woww our princess now has become bolder..those pics of her new digital single..phew!hot hot is all i can say..never saw her like this before,but i am glad she is confident of her beautiful slender body.. @robbo4 ure wish did come true..lol..seems like she listened to u..hehe!
i wonder how will be the mv be like?hyesun practicing dance sensually and kind of depressed?aigoo guys are going to be happy with this mv..hehe!
will they show a guy in the mv?i hope so.. :) its gonna be a sad one isnt it?since its a breakup song..i liked seo in guk's version too but was not so interested but now since uri hyesun will be releasing it i m very excited..
Wishing u lots of luck angel.. :)

oh yes and wishing u all Happy Thanksgiving Day..to be honest i really dint know about this day and how it is celbrated..i have to google it and see how people celebrate it..will find it soon..
hope all of u who are celebrating it enjoy this day :)

@dee_dina it is a huge holiday for us who lives here in the US, same as Christmas. It is usually every third Thursday of the month of November. After that we have a black Friday, where every store here will have a huge sale. :) Most would dare the cold weather & crowd just to shop for huge savings esp. electronics....can't blame them. :)) I used to go before but now I'm afraid of possible stampede. People would just grab anything in front of you. Remember that scene in BOF where Jandi & her Mom went to shop for a huge sale? hahaha... It looks like that. hahaha...

myonenonly said: @dee_dina it is a huge holiday for us who lives here in the US, same as Christmas. It is usually every third Thursday of the month of November. After that we have a black Friday, where every store here will have a huge sale. :) Most would dare the cold weather & crowd just to shop for huge savings esp. electronics....can't blame them. :)) I used to go before but now I'm afraid of possible stampede. People would just grab anything in front of you. Remember that scene in BOF where Jandi & her Mom went to shop for a huge sale? hahaha... It looks like that. hahaha...

GHSforever said: dee_dina said:
myonenonly said: @dee_dina it is a huge holiday for us who lives here in the US, same as Christmas. It is usually every third Thursday of the month of November. After that we have a black Friday, where every store here will have a huge sale. :) Most would dare the cold weather & crowd just to shop for huge savings esp. electronics....can't blame them. :)) I used to go before but now I'm afraid of possible stampede. People would just grab anything in front of you. Remember that scene in BOF where Jandi & her Mom went to shop for a huge sale? hahaha... It looks like that. hahaha...