Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest gentlesoul1

Woooh....Hye  Sun is truly full of surprises!  She looks so voluptuous and alluring in that strapless outfit.. A real  femme fatale.  I bet that magazine will need a reprint as soon as it hits the shelves. :)  Thank you Sunnies for all the updates.

Woah So many articles coming out

Here is one

구혜선, 홍콩 패션지서 물오른 섹시 '근황'

OSEN | 2013.11.23 오후 8:08

0가-가+

작게보기

[OSEN=윤가이 기자] 배우 구혜선이 홍콩의 유명 남성 패션 매거진 ‘MR’ 11월호를 통해 고혹적인 팜므파탈 매력을 발산했다.

공개 된 화보 속 구혜선은 도발적인 눈빛과 함께 우월한 몸매를 과시하며 청순하면서도 섹시하고 우아한 자태를 과시했다. 특히 특유의 하얀 피부에 붉은 입술로 시선을 사로잡으며, 니트 소재의 튜브 탑 드레스와 화려한 보석과 비즈가 장식된 민트 컬러의 원피스, 새틴 소재의 셔링 원피스 등 다양한 스타일링으로 3색 매력을 선보였다.

매거진 ‘MR’은 도시남자를 위한 잡지로, 짧은 인터뷰를 통해 구혜선의 인생과 사랑, 커리어에 대해 조명했다.

관계자는 “구혜선씨는 매우 친절하고 굉장히 성실했다”고 전했으며 완벽한 스타일링과 아름다운 모습으로 홍콩의 촬영현장 스태프들을 압도했다는 후문이다.

한편, 구혜선은 영화 ‘다우더(제작:구혜선필름,예스프로덕션)’에서 감독과 작가, 배우 1인 3역을 맡았다. 강압적인 체벌을 하는 엄마와 고통받는 딸의 갈등을 다룬 심리극이자 사회적인 메시지를 담은 작품. 지난 2012년 영화 ‘복숭아나무’ 이후 약 1년만에 메가폰을 잡는다.

issue@osen.co.kr

Here is another

구혜선, 고혹적 팜므파탈..홍콩도 반했다 '화보컷 방출'

입력 2013-11-23 10:40 | 수정 2013-11-23 10:40
enews24 고홍주 기자

interesting 

배우 구혜선이 홍콩의 유명 남성 패션 매거진 'MR' 11월호를 통해 고혹적인 팜므파탈 매력을 발산했다.

공개 된 화보 속 구혜선은 도발적인 눈빛과 함께 우월한 몸매를 과시하며 청순하면서도 섹시하고 우아한 자태를 과시했다.

42838504.jpg특히 구혜선은 특유의 하얀 피부에 붉은 입술로 시선을 사로잡으며, 니트 소재의 튜브 탑 드레스와 화려한 보석과 비즈가 장식된 민트 컬러의 원피스, 새틴 소재의 셔링 원피스 등 다양한 스타일링으로 3색 매력을 선보였다.

현지 한 관계자는 "구혜선씨는 매우 친절하고 굉장히 성실했다"며 바쁜 스케줄에도 피곤한 내색 없이 촬영을 이끌어간 구혜선에 대한 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다. 뿐만 아니라 완벽한 스타일링로 등장한 구혜선의 빛나는 미모에 홍콩의 촬영현장 스태프들이 그야말로 압도됐다는 후문이다.

한편, 구혜선은 영화 '다우더'에서 감독과 작가, 배우 1인 3역을 맡았다. 강압적인 체벌을 하는 엄마와 고통받는 딸의 갈등을 다룬 심리극이자 사회적인 메시지를 담은 작품으로, 지난 2012년 영화 '복숭아나무' 이후 약 1년만에 메가폰을 잡는다.
48391168.jpg
Source :http://m.enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsId=290543

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Take a Look at Goo Hye Sun’s Art Exhibition in Hong Kongan0ya November 23, 2013 0 Comments10Take a Look at Goo Hye Sun’s Art Exhibition in Hong Kong

Even if you could not personally go and enjoy Goo Hye Sun‘s artwork in Hong Kong, you can now enjoy her talent through a video.

On November 22, YG Entertainmentuploaded a video of the beautiful artist’s art exhibition on their YouTube. From October 9 until October 27, Goo Hye Sun displayed her artwork in a gallery in Hong Kong, and her exhibition “Afterwork” was received extremely well by the locals. Known for her outstanding skills in all fields of art, the multitalent has proven her popularity as an artist through the success of this event.

The video takes you on a tour around the gallery, showing you pieces of art and the artist herself introducing the work. You can also see Goo Hye Sun enjoying what Hong Kong has to offer by stopping by a bakery to snack on some macarons. Even when surrounded by numerous fans and reporters, the star keeps smiling and treats everyone in a friendly manner.

Take a look below!

Atlast soompi posted..

Source : http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/23/take-a-look-at-goo-hye-suns-art-exhibition-in-hong-kong/#.UpDVZZ-3TqC

Guest kuroechon

A total of 16 GIFs of Ku Hye Sun Solo Art Exhibition 'After Image' in Hong Kong.
Image heavy, click the "spoiler" tag if you would like to see more.

938184a2gw1eavdakv6yog208c04pb2b.gif938184a2gw1eavdap7rt2g208c04phdu.gif

938184a2gw1eavdatzp30g208c04pe82.gif938184a2gw1eavdaz8mg3g208c04px6p.gif

938184a2gw1eavdb2fbphg208c04p1ky.gif938184a2gw1eavdb68yiyg208c04pu0y.gif

938184a2gw1eavdbb0pazg208c04pu0x.gif938184a2gw1eavdbjbm9rg208c04pb2b.gif

938184a2gw1eavdgyxghyg208c04p4qp.gif938184a2gw1eavdh1tbnug208c04px6p.gif

938184a2gw1eavdh438z4g208c04pqun.gif938184a2gw1eavdh8z778g208c04p7wj.gif

938184a2gw1eavdhdciqvg208c04pb2a.gif938184a2gw1eavdhh2gwsg208c04p7wh.gif

938184a2gw1eavdhl9fbgg208c04px6q.gif938184a2gw1eavdhne2yng208c04p7wh.gif

[HQ] Ku Hyesun for HK Magazine 'Mr'

IIfvt9i.jpg
WOimqUs.jpg
Gh7KO2J.jpg

Cre: TopStarNews

Guest Torey Oluwatoyin

cleavage?omo! she is so gorgeous and am so happy for her new movie.all the best onnie!!!anneongeseyo sunnies,always there for our idol.thank u all for updates.

Guest Torey Oluwatoyin

cleavage?omo! she is so gorgeous and am so happy for her new movie.all the best onnie!!!anneongeseyo sunnies,always there for our idol.thank u all for updates.

@cheerkoo hehehe i think ARIF RAHMAN does..i saw pics and video of him with another korean actress just the other day and i didn't see any pic of him sideglancing at this actress not like when he was with GHS how many times was he caught sideglancing at GHS and he looked so conscious   :))
@ohchloe..THANK YOU for the translation@gayu312 THANK YOU for the updates

prettywiz said: @cheerkoo hehehe i think ARIF RAHMAN does..i saw pics and video of him with another korean actress just the other day and i didn't see any pic of him sideglancing at this actress not like when he was with GHS how many times was he caught sideglancing at GHS and he looked so conscious   :))
@ohchloe..THANK YOU for the translation@gayu312 THANK YOU for the updates

Guest kuroechon

I'm sorry I did not copy the full translation for one of the Q&A.

Regarding the hotel, besides the one in Jeju Island gave her a lot of good and happy memories,she likes the one in Guangzhou, because it's full of Korean traditional style, she likes building with classic/ antique style interior design.

@cheerkoo, it can be understand in a way that any HK men that are interested in her can find her. Sounds like mate searching. Lol.