Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

GHS updated her FB again
[YG Family News - Ku Hye Sun (구혜선)]

Actress Ku Hye Sun plays 3 roles in her film 'Daughter', a producer, script writer and actress! The movie is a psychodrama meant to spread a message to society!safe_image.php?d=AQCrGaPU00tdfy8S&w=398&Ku Hye Sun Plays 3 Roles-Producing, Script Writing, Acting in Her Film “Daughterygfamily.comKu Hye Sun, “It will be a big challenge in my life”

The full article! Not sure if its already posted..
Ku Hye Sun, “It will be a big challenge in my life”
Actress Ku Hye Sun suggested that she plays three roles in her film “Daughter”, as a producer, script writer, and actress.
Ku is presenting a new film one year after “The Peachtree” in 2012, drawing much attention to her career as a filmmaker.
 “Daughter” (produced by Ku Hye Sun film, Yes Production), produced and written by Ku, is a psychodrama that depicts a mother who gives her daughter an oppressive corporal punishment and her suffering daughter. Ku sends a message to society through the film.
The title of the film “Daughter” implicates Ku’s original idea of expressing a distorted education and love of a mother.
Starting from “The Madonna”(2008), Ku has built her career as a filmmaker by producing total five films: “Magic”(2010), “You”(2010), Fragments of Sweet Memories”(2012), and “The Peachtree”(2012), which created a huge sensation with an unusual story and beautiful images. Through her films, she has proven her capabilities as a filmmaker, and built her presence in Korean movie world. 
Notably, since Ku, who has shown her talent as a filmmaker, painter, and writer, has acted only for TV dramas so far, the new film is coming under the spotlight, as she is known to act in it. Fans’ expectations are heightening, for the news that Ku will come back as an actress after a long break. 
Shim Hye Jin who has been casted as the main role of film “Daughter”, is a leading actress who has a unique position in Korean film scene since 1989. Her filmography includes “The Marriage Life”(1992), “The Girl for Love and the One for Marriage”(1993), "The Ginko Bed”(1996), and “Green Fish”. 
Shim is casted as the role of the mother who forces an oppressive education, creating ensemble with Ku, who acts as her daughter who goes against the mother. 
Ku said, “I have refrained from acting for my own film, but I decided do so thanks to support from other filmmakers. I think it will be a big challenge in my life.” “Since I come back as an actress after a long break, I’ll do my best to live up to fans’ expectations”, added she. 

robbo4 said: Guy in the room alert!  :ar! To whomever is responsible for adding all of the feminine touches to Goo Hye Sun's recent wardrobe: A little hint of cleavage goes a long way...   :-S  #:-S ;)

Ku Hye Sun is so extremelly beautifull. 1st pict is so SEXY but Elegant, 2nd pict, i love her dress, so feminime and chic and really suit with her caracthere and the 3rd pict that we all knew is a very expensive dress, She's really look like a royal Princess, she is so georgeous. love all the dress, the picture and thanx to the photografer who make hYesun looking so georgeous in all her photoshoot.

just have an info from @onlyfor_sun .
all those pict from our dearly georgeous Ku is for Hong Kong magazine MR Nov. issue.
thanx @onlyfor_sun ^.^

Have a great saturday everyone
:x :\"> :\">

class="tit_article" style="margin: 20px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Malgun Gothic'; line-height: 1.5em; color: rgb(51, 52, 78); letter-spacing: -1px; clear: both; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"구혜선, 고혹적 팜므파탈..홍콩도 반했다 '화보컷 방출'

enews24 고홍주 기자|입력. 2013-11-23 10:40|최종수정. 2013-11-23 10:40

배우 구혜선이 홍콩의 유명 남성 패션 매거진 'MR' 11월호를 통해 고혹적인 팜므파탈 매력을 발산했다.
공개 된 화보 속 구혜선은 도발적인 눈빛과 함께 우월한 몸매를 과시하며 청순하면서도 섹시하고 우아한 자태를 과시했다.

BZub3b_FCc_AA_46a.jpg
특히 구혜선은 특유의 하얀 피부에 붉은 입술로 시선을 사로잡으며, 니트 소재의 튜브 탑 드레스와 화려한 보석과 비즈가 장식된 민트 컬러의 원피스, 새틴 소재의 셔링 원피스 등 다양한 스타일링으로 3색 매력을 선보였다.

현지 한 관계자는 "구혜선씨는 매우 친절하고 굉장히 성실했다"며 바쁜 스케줄에도 피곤한 내색 없이 촬영을 이끌어간 구혜선에 대한 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다. 뿐만 아니라 완벽한 스타일링로 등장한 구혜선의 빛나는 미모에 홍콩의 촬영현장 스태프들이 그야말로 압도됐다는 후문이다.

한편, 구혜선은 영화 '다우더'에서 감독과 작가, 배우 1인 3역을 맡았다. 강압적인 체벌을 하는 엄마와 고통받는 딸의 갈등을 다룬 심리극이자 사회적인 메시지를 담은 작품으로, 지난 2012년 영화 '복숭아나무' 이후 약 1년만에 메가폰을 잡는다.
BZu_Ikm0_CMAAUBg.jpg
사진제공=YG 엔터테인먼트 
고홍주 기자 falcon12@enews24.net

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=290543

class="tit_article" style="margin: 20px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Malgun Gothic'; line-height: 1.5em; color: rgb(51, 52, 78); letter-spacing: -1px; clear: both; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"구혜선, 고혹적 팜므파탈..홍콩도 반했다 '화보컷 방출'

enews24 고홍주 기자|입력. 2013-11-23 10:40|최종수정. 2013-11-23 10:40

배우 구혜선이 홍콩의 유명 남성 패션 매거진 'MR' 11월호를 통해 고혹적인 팜므파탈 매력을 발산했다.
공개 된 화보 속 구혜선은 도발적인 눈빛과 함께 우월한 몸매를 과시하며 청순하면서도 섹시하고 우아한 자태를 과시했다.

BZub3b_FCc_AA_46a.jpg
특히 구혜선은 특유의 하얀 피부에 붉은 입술로 시선을 사로잡으며, 니트 소재의 튜브 탑 드레스와 화려한 보석과 비즈가 장식된 민트 컬러의 원피스, 새틴 소재의 셔링 원피스 등 다양한 스타일링으로 3색 매력을 선보였다.

현지 한 관계자는 "구혜선씨는 매우 친절하고 굉장히 성실했다"며 바쁜 스케줄에도 피곤한 내색 없이 촬영을 이끌어간 구혜선에 대한 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다. 뿐만 아니라 완벽한 스타일링로 등장한 구혜선의 빛나는 미모에 홍콩의 촬영현장 스태프들이 그야말로 압도됐다는 후문이다.

한편, 구혜선은 영화 '다우더'에서 감독과 작가, 배우 1인 3역을 맡았다. 강압적인 체벌을 하는 엄마와 고통받는 딸의 갈등을 다룬 심리극이자 사회적인 메시지를 담은 작품으로, 지난 2012년 영화 '복숭아나무' 이후 약 1년만에 메가폰을 잡는다.
BZu_Ikm0_CMAAUBg.jpg
사진제공=YG 엔터테인먼트 
고홍주 기자 falcon12@enews24.net

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=290543

홍콩 패션지서 '고혹적 팜므파탈' 매력발산

http://news.nate.com/view/20131123n04799

Radiating "alluring femme fatale" charms

매거진 MR은 도시 남자를 위한 잡지로 짧은 인터뷰를 통해 구혜선의 인생과 사랑, 커리어에 대해 조명했다.관계자는 "구혜선씨는 매우 친절하고 굉장히 성실했다"고 전했다. MR magazine of Hong Kong is a magazine for the urban men. GHS gives a short interview about her life, love and career. One magazine associate stated: "GHS is extremely kind and so very sincere".

http://news.nate.com/view/20131123n04799

완벽한 스타일링과 아름다운 모습으로 홍콩의 촬영현장 스태프들을 압도했다는 후문이다. There is a report that GHS's perfect styling and lovely features overwhelmed the Hong Kong filming staff.

Thank you Sunnies!!