Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest jajay

meow13 said: Hi Sunnies~

Got email from HKC as follows:

Ku Hye Sun is still planning her schedule. Anyway, we assure you that you can definitely meet her.

Basically it is fine to meet on 25 May though we are still waiting for her manager's confirmation.

So probably we will be meeting her on May 25 afternoon. F
or those who are joining us, please mark your scheduel & reserve the date. I will keep you posted once the time is confirmed. :)

Ku Hye Sun is still planning her schedule. Anyway, we assure you that you can definitely meet her.

Basically it is fine to meet on 25 May though we are still waiting for her manager's confirmation.

or those who are joining us, please mark your scheduel & reserve the date. I will keep you posted once the time is confirmed. :)

I am SO excited for you Sunnies who will be meeting GHS in Hong Kong!!!I hope that Ariana may be able to go and meet her too---with all the hard work that you and GHSforever and many other representatives did to collect the donation in the name of GHS! You guys deserve the excitement and applause!!Thanks to all of you Sunnies for making the time and effort to go and see her and support and cheer for our GHS-ssi!!Fighting!

Guest ciciapriyanti

annyeong chingu..this is my first post...nice join with this thread
congratulatin for HK's sunnies can meet with hye sun.....enjoy your day with GOO HYE SUN Ssi....

i have read about Gigi Chao too after reading about her here..and yes she is one bold lady to confess about her to the world,being a public figure it takes guts to do that..our hye sun who is a sweet,shy person yet a bold and strong young girl with a mind of her own,who dint follow the crowd yet followed what she believed in,it would be great to see the works of two great ladies..
i am curious as to what her new paintings look like..i guess she is working really hard towards them as its a bigger platform this time..i hope her works are judged by good and fair critics..Goodluck dear hye sun..Fighting!! :)>-
And all of you lucky people going there get ready to scream and shout for her.. :)

Hello Sunnies!

Wow I'm jealous :) imagine meeting your most admired superstar! I will be star-struck! I'm excited for all of you. Sunnies I hope you have your list of questions ready so you won't have a mental block.. :)) I would be! Yay, Hye Sun will finally meet her International fans! Please let her know how we admire her & talk about her here in soompi. meow thank you for sharing with us your HK fan meet schedule with Hye Sun.  We sunnies that couldn't go will be waiting for details... :) Thank you in advance.

Happy Wednesday/Thursday!

:x

Guest rachaelkim

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128737&page=1&bbs=This was a cute scene that a DC fan posted as gif...hoping that GHS will do a romantic comedy this year. 
And make time to vote...thanks Sunnies.https://www.facebook.com/bestofdrama?sk=app_161863273855681
click 19 times consecutively....finger exercise.
http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1_result&vote=57
Just once a day
What else did I forget?

I am not sure exactly when this event occurred but the post date is below.

http://www.clien.net/cs2/bbs/board.php?bo_table=park&wr_id=19535531

2013-03-07 19:05 ,

남상미 구혜선 하루에 봤습니다 I saw Nam Sangmi and GHS all on one day.

아는 언니 결혼식 갔는데 I went to a wedding of an unnie that I know.
남상미가 시누이 Nam Sangmi is the sister-in-law.
결혼식에 과도하게 시스루 패션이라 눈둘곳이 없더군요 Sh e wore an excessively sheer dress that I had hard time finding a safe spot to rest my eyes on her.
구혜선은 남상미랑 친해선지 Maybe GHS is close to Nam Sangmi?
하객으로! She was there as a guest.
끝나고 나가는데 구혜선과 같은 엘리베이터! I was leaving after it was all over and I happen to get in the same elevator as GHS!
미모에 숨막혀서 말한마디도 못걸었단 I could not say a word to her because her beauty took my breath away.
:: Clien.net for WP에서 작성 :: written from clien.net

http://hgc.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=gworld0707&no=728638
This blogger posted pix when Hyun Bin might have been a guest star in NN5 when GHS and the rest of NN5 women were members of HyunBin Fan Club...kekeI remember seeing that NN5 episode, but I did not know that Hyun Bin actually came out in that episode. But there he is!!

Guest S_sun

Sue, thanks for the blogger posts. It sounded like Nam Sangmi was wearing the excessively sheer dress,right? Not GHS...can't imagine her choosing to wear the sexy dress. kekeke I gather the blogger is male? So, Now lucky Sunnies who are going to HK for the fanmeet, what are you going to do when her beauty takes your breaths away! No fainting please...otherwise @meow13 will get into trouble for organizing this mass fainting! LOL

@GHSforever and @regie22  A day trip to Macau, visiting the old Portugese parts, taking a gondola ride in Venetian Hotel,eating Portugese egg tarts,etc will be reminiscent of BOF! Go for it!

@meow13 You are awesome. Thanks for organizing the fanmeet. Can you ask the organizer whether we can send flowers? Obviously not huge ones...maybe like a basket,like the ones usually seen.

A warm welcome to @ciciapryani to this thread. Please visit and post often.

Have a nice day/night, Sunnies.

Honestly? I've been noticing that whenever there are nice articles or write-ups about Hye Sun in the news, there would be retaliatory negative write-ups. It seems like they are now just taking pot shots at her just to perpetuate the whims of the anti-fans. Korean entertainment is tough...you are only good as your last performance, so that means, competition is huge! Maybe there are paid hacks trained at scouring the news for articles on the "competition" then bam! You'd have ridiculous articles like the Toyota Prius campaign nosediving because Hye Sun endorsed it etc. @cheerkoo, yeah, maybe that's the conspiracy!  Well, the good news is, even when she's not so active in the Biz right now, she's still considered a major contender in whatever competition they have going...sooo I'm good with that....I guess.

To the Sunnies organizing the HK event ( @meow13 et.al ) Congratulations! I might join you guys! The World Congress of Nephrology (ISN)  will be held there on May 31 - June 4. I've actually been trying to fix my schedule so that I could be there a week early. So May 25 right? At the Excelsior? Please keep me posted on the details. Oh I'm hoping I could get my schedule fixed so that I could join you guys!

Guest S_sun

@drmjs The competition theory is not that farfetched from what I hear is happening in the entertainment industry. Nevertheless you can't put down a good person. I am amazed with her keeping a low profile, there is still news and articles with her mention. Even the anti-fans found her unforgettable.....

Good luck on arranging your schedule for the HK event as well. Hope you can make it. It will be so much fun! I am too in the process of planning. Wish me luck.

Another blogger posted GHS advertising clothing 8 years ago. She cannot believe some of those clothes were popular 8 years ago...she thinks now they look un-chic and unsophisticated. She says that GHS looks unchanged since 8 years ago and that GHS looks pretty no matter what the clothes. She thinks that GHS still tends to wear clothes that not very chic, but admire her looks.....She feels that GHS is one star who did not go under the knife during the past 8 years,,,(keke)http://bvibvi.tistory.com/1823
(I kind of agree.....somehow, those clothes from 8 years ago were not the most flattering type...but it could not be GHS who chose to wear them or match them up? Right? Maybe?? Even for the Soup clothes,,,they decided to make her look too much like a doll rather than as a real woman with clothes that she can wear on a daily basis..just my thought. ...Anyway, I miss seeing GHS in events. But I am finding more bloggers who must also miss GHS and are posting her old things. There is even an old article about King and I that just got posted in the current news section. But it talks about how child actors of King and I saying goodbye with high ratings of over 25%,  (It makes me think why a reporter decided to post such an old article in the current news section? Perhpas to say that the adult episodes of King and I did not fare as well in rating? There was also a critical article written by another reporter about King and I--how all the adult actors hardly look like the child actors of King and I.....I kind of agree with that....)------------------http://news.jkn.co.kr/article/news/20130320/3708521.htm
This article talks about the Marie Claire Film and Music Festival where GHS attended wearing that short pink dress. (I think??) It shows some pix of stars in an after-party. I do not see GHS in there. But the article says that more about the festival will be in the April issue of Marie Claire magazine. I wonder if this is the event where GHS skipped the party and went straight to dinner with the Director Kim JiWoon, Director Lee SaGang, actor frriend Ji Sung and one another person. The pix was posted in Lee SaGang's tweeter pix. Just  fyi----Ji Sung and Lee BoYoung (? is it Kim or another surname??) visited GHS at the Cafe Manolin--They seem to be friends.

Hello Sunnies!

@drmjs doc, I hope you can join....all work & no play? that's not good. @S_sun I know you have some hidden agenda sis. :) getting sneaky? :)) I don't blame you I might just appear there too. hahaha :)) I hope meow would continue to update with the HK fan meet so those sunnies that are silently planning will not get lost or left behind...you'll never know. ;)

Thank you ladies/gents for making this thread worthwhile.

:x :D

Guest mrita

hello sunnies,hope everyone is fine have a happy daymy apologies for not posting regularly as iam busy with my studiesiam very happy and jealous that u all going to meet ghs in person as it's impossible for me to come from indiadon't forget to vote for GHS:D ~O) ;;) <:-P

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

https://www.facebook.com/bestofdrama?sk=app_161863273855681 vote 19x/day

HELLO SUNNIES!

Hye-Sun Ku

Function:Director

Presence:Guest - Peach Tree (The)7th Orbit 2013Q&A Guests - Meetings

Agenda:

South-Korean actress and filmmaker Hye-Sun Ku became known online as an Ulzzang, meaning “Best Face” in Korean. With her thin curves and her very white skin, this beautiful Asian was introduced to the public in 2009 with the successful soap Boys Over Flowers. She also briefly stepped in the music world by composing the original sound track of the soap. In 2011, she plays the lead in another soap, The Musical. She also stars in the popular Taiwanese Tv-series Absolute Boyfriend. Besides acting, Hye-Sun Ku has also written a romantic novel; Tango, followed by an art exhibition of the same name. Her first feature film was called Magic (2010), while her second, The Peach Tree, will be presented at the BIFFF.

Filmo:

• The Peach Tree (2011)
  • Magic (2010)
I love how BRUSSELS INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (one of EUROPE'S leading film festival) introduced GOO HYE SUN..THE PEACHTREE is one of the 5 i think or 6 movies participating in this filmfest that would be screened or shown 2 times the others are screened only once..as i was reading along i think she is the youngest participating director although a lot of the participating directors are not that old too. OMG im getting jealous already..i hope i can meet GHS too just like the other SUNNIES..hmmm maybe i can asked @drmjs if she have extra magic dust i can use so i can escape from work and from home without getting in trouble..@GHSforever are you flying from VA or?..what airlines are you taking..when i went to the phils.i went via HK from JFK it was only 15hrs.hmmm im really tempted if i can meet GHS up close and personal..and it would be fun too if i will be able to meet up with the SUNNIES .. anyway i'll just keep an eye on @meow's update regarding this SUNNIES EVENT HEHEHE..
I don't understand why this antis of GHS won't stop..what do they benefit from trying to put GHS down..i don't think TOYOTA would ever blame their model for their low sales..isn't it against the code of ethics in advertisement and besides when they hired GHS they trusted her..they even had her modelled for TOYOTA PRIUS and TOYOTA COROLLA by herself..KTH modelled TOYOTA CAMRY likewise LMH..as far as i know the one modelling their corolla is the next after GHS..there was no CELEBRITY model of TOYOTA COROLLA and TOYOTA PRIUS after GHS..SO THAT WAS SINCE 2011..if TOYOTA'S sale was really low should they not had hired already a new model in 2012..I read that link @cheerkoo english google translated.. he/she seems is  a blogger who seems to be an anti of those big stars most specifically of GHS..his/her article is a messed up and so opinionated..sad to say this writer is just like some bloggers here who would twist  news that they've read that would end up the celebrity looking bad and how many times did we experienced it in the news section of soompi that sunnies have to write the admins and moderators of soompi because an article about GHS were so twisted and untrue..And also there is one thing im curious of about SOMANG BEAUTY PRODUCT..if GHS is not their model anymore how come even the fans of this new model are asking why up till now somang haven't released a video of hers as the new model it's all pictures only..i haven't seen even a photoshoot of hers yet..well in fairness to GHS and not being biased their other models doesn't have the natural beauty and elegance as of yet of GHS..SORRY AM BAD but im just speaking the truth..Yes @cheerkoo i read before when GHS was going back and forth from TAIWAN and KOREA JI SUNG and LEE BO YOUNG (they used to be dating but i heard they broke up but im not sure though.. i haven't read an article that said they broke up already)..i saw LEE BO YOUNG at the premier of PEACHTREE..I think GHS is also close to LBY..i also remember awhile ago you translated an article that says LEE BO YOUNG and GHS went to visit JO HYUNG JAE when he was still in the military ..GHS first saeguk was with JHJ and LBY that is why she is closed to them..And also as far as i know she is really closed to LEE MIN WO and ANDY (SHINWA) but i think not with ERIC..i remember reading an article about ERIC saying that GHS would rather talked WITH THE INSECTS while on break from shooting at STONGEST CHILWOO (I wonder why)..HEHEHE
GOOD AM/PM EVERYONE!