Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thank you Sunnies.I love the way all of you take care of each other in this forum.We can all state our thoughts and feeling freely and yet we don't let each other be terribly hurt either.It is beautiful.Thanks so much.I think GHS-sii would be very proud of being supported by people like Sunnies. GHS is a believer of free-thinkers as she is herself.Sorry for being so mushy...but I really mean that.
Well,,,,I hope we do find out for sure what GHS will be doing with this drama.I am kind of excited for 50 episodes...more to see her---since I need a shot of GHS every day. kekeHopefully the leading man will be very handsome and adorable like GHS-ssi----even a younger man could look slightly older next to GHS. Don't you think? I think we discussed long time ago that GHS does seem to have more chemistry with younger leading man. Right??I hope the directors and producers think hard about that!I heard one DC fan complain that this production company likes hiring idol stars since they are into promoting films to other countries.If it is a good acting idol star who can stand next to GHS and have good chemistry....I don't mind at all.kekeChemistry,,,chemistry....that is the first essential thing in my mind...kekeThen, the story!Maybe GHS wants more practice being a mother if she takes this role. She was lot more of a sister in PCAP and little PPyosong took better care of her older sister in PCAP. keke

if the production  for this drama is the one produced I miss You and they want idol actor maybe GHS and Yoochun will be great together as well :) remember she was consider to take the role for the leading lady for I Miss you and YEH got the lead :)

Yoochun did a great acting job for I miss you and it was also MBC so hey I dont mind having GHS and YooChun together LOL

@cheerkoo same here i need a dose of GHS daily :)

Thank you all Sunnies for everything :)

Hello Sunnies! I agree with Sue. I hope they will partner Hye Sun with someone whom she'll have good chemistry! That's my no 1 requirement. Not too young or too old please! I would like him to be good looking too. :) our princess is too cute. I will pray that she'll take this drama. Something different. It will be a challenge & you know her, she doesn't take the easy path. Just because she's never been married or divorced she won't be good at it. Being a good actor, you have to have versatility. You don't have to have experience to act like one, although it may help. You don't have to be a killer or a prostitute or crazy so you'll be good at it in movies or drama. Just my views... Please don't kill me. Lol! Have a good weekend! Come what may I will always be her fan.:)

I m very happy if she accepts the offer. bcos according to me an actress should take all type of roles. also while she acted in BOF she was oldest than f4.when she can act younger she can act older also....I wish her success in e everything she do :-) ♥

I m very happy if she accepts the offer. bcos according to me an actress should take all type of roles. also while she acted in BOF she was oldest than f4.when she can act younger she can act older also....I wish her success in e everything she do :-) ♥

meow13!How did you ever find Fragments of Sweet Memory? I just saw it and love it. It is clever how she did it and that crucial moment when the child made the mistake and that cotton candy was given...I cried too. It is so clever the way she made a parallel of leading our lives as orchestra conductor. Music or the voice may not have been perfect but we do the best we can with what we have and sometimes things break down too and we make mistakes. It is also so clever how she chose cotton candy to represent sweetness of life. Why not a chocolate candy? Cotton candy looks so pretty and promising on the outside but kind of gritty yet slightly sweet and oh so diappear so quickly when we bite into it...kind of like quick passing of life. So many symbolism-----loved it. I loved her short film You/Dear so much and I appreciate and love this one too. We should tell her that in our post cards.I will try to translate the song and the speech later...

I really can't wait to see her in a drama again. Even if the drama she is going to play  turns to be not interesting, I don't care.  I'm still very eager to see it because the  female leading role is  Goo Hye Sun.  :x

Goo Hye Sun's best drama to date: Pure 19. :x  Amongst the reasons why it's the best: It has 167 episodes featuring Goo Hye Sun!  =D>  There are some things in this world that one can never have "too much" of... <:-P

H.Jackson Bbrown ,Jr:" Be bold and courageous! When you look back ,on your life,you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the onesyou did "  Do not forget : Goo Hye Sun she is herself a GREAT WRITER! Also she has a bright intellignce ,an iron will and most of all she's a greatest reborn warrior of Renaissance.If she choose to take the part in this drama I'll go with her from heart ! After all life means takes risks not to be a spectator ,that way she is a huge actress ! Good luck!

Some Musings
"I love watching people on screen fall in love so much that I can suspend my disbelief in contrived situations that occur only in the heightened world of romantic comedies." - Mindy Kaling

Let me re-phrase that....that occur only in the heightened world of Korean dramas that happen to be romantic comedies! I'm going to call a spade a spade and honestly admit that I like watching a rich & handsome chaebol rescue a down-trodden-and-poor-but-innocent-and-kind-not-to-mention-beautiful-but-she-is-not-aware-of-it-also-she-is-super-cool-and-has-the-IQ-of-Einstein kind of girl. I would like Hye Sun to portray that girl and I demand an equally dashing male lead to boot! That's actually the reason why I watch Kdramas, and I'm not ashamed to admit it...I have probably watched all Kdramas with princesses in their titles! Princess Hours? Check. My Princess? Check. Prosecutor Princess? Check. I'm a sucker for these kind of dramas. Never mind if it doesn't make sense or if the story has gone awry. As long as I see the male and female leads riding into the sunset together in the end, I'm happy.

If I'm going to be forced to watch dreary and melancholic dramas, then I'm sorry but I'm dealing with dreary and melancholic on a daily basis, it's a job hazard...so, you can't blame me if I prefer fluff, again...pretty fluff. My dear Sunnies, that's where I'm coming from. We may have different preferences in dramas, I guess, in the end, it all boils down to projecting what we really want to watch, right? I have yet to watch Pure 19 but at the moment, my favorite GHS drama is still the inimitable BOF.

If Hye Sun were to take on "Gold! Appear!", then I would have to say that I have faith in her choices. The drama blurb did not reveal much about what the story is except that it's about life in middle class Korea, a divorcee and a rich guy. Hmm...I'm sure there is more to the plot because Hye Sun is considering it. The PD and writer all produced middling dramas in the past, so I'm hoping that their third try would be the charm. Anyhoo, Hye Sun is still mulling over a decision whether to accept it or not, so we just have to sit tight.

I understand the concern about image change (I guess that's what you were suggesting when you said career change hmm?). But let's face it, she will not be forever young, so she needs to accept meatier and age-appropriate roles if she wants to pursue acting. Besides, I would assume that our love for this girl isn't only skin deep. Let me just say, I'm going to be her fan right up to the stage when she's old and wrinkly. Hehehe.

@myoblu loved what u wrote..its true instead of going with the crowd its good she does things her way so that later she will not regret anything.. :)
she faces failures too but never gives up.she stands up again to face another challenge..thats what inspires me alot..she is so unlike any other actress she's a true inspiration..she can be cute,adorable,boyish or feminine but also someone who i would want to respect for her kind deeds and contributions..
i m sure she would be able to play the role of a mother well,as she is naturally attracted to children and all kids love her including sowon and another kid i saw who kept hugging her in taiwan,i guess she was the AB director's daughter (nana if i am not mistaken)..be it anything i cant wait to see her again..hope we get to hear good news soon..
her leading actor..i wish he would be good looking,good in acting too..i wish it was daniel again.. :) :) if its him i would scream the loudest..lol..

Guest S_sun

Hello Sunnies! Hope you don't mind me re-posting this for convenience and to remind Sunnies to send their Good Luck wishes to HyeSun.

wish-you-good-luck-melaka-malaysia1152_1                              "Good Luck, HyeSun at BIFFF" project
This project is to encourage Sunnies to wish HyeSun Good Luck for Peach Tree at BIFFF, and to let her know her fans love and miss her at the small/big screen.
We can also compliment her on the recent public appearances and congratulate her for being invited for HK art fair.  Basically say whatever are in our hearts. This can be in the form of cards/letters to be sent to Cafe Manolin address, which means like last time copy,cut and paste.
Put "Good Luck,HyeSun at BIFFF" project on the front of the envelop.
We can send anytime from now, the sooner the better to reach her before she leaves for BIFFF (don't know when, possibly before April 2 as it starts then) If allowing 2 weeks, by March 15.

Gallery Café Manolin  

갤러리카페 마놀린

주의: 구혜선      attention: Ku HyeSun

서울시 서초구 반포4

Seoul-shi   SuhCho-gu  Ban Po  4-dong

107-28

Seoul,

South Korea