Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

This is for @myonenonly!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqnn5j_engsub-120507-star-life-theater-ku-hye-sun-part-1_shortfilms#.UQ4N72dCzhJ

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqolxs_engsub-120508-star-life-theater-ku-hye-sun-part-2_shortfilms#.UQ4PJ2dCzhI

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqpb56_engsub-120509-star-life-theater-ku-hye-sun-part-3_shortfilms#.UQ4PR2dCzhI

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqqfmk_engsub-120510-star-life-theater-ku-hye-sun-part-4_shortfilms#.UQ4PaWdCzhI

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqr9jh_engsub-120511-star-life-theater-ku-hye-sun-part-5_shortfilms#.UQ4PmWdCzhI

credit meow13 and Sue.

Hello Sunnies, happy Sunday everyone :-h

thanks @s_sun for the vids, misses her more and more. esp the funny moment ..oh i miss her voice , her laughter oh i miss everything of her too :((

It's been a month now Hyesun's deactive her twitter, so sad  :( but we always know there is a very good reason behind it. one day we will know why.

Thank @elfart for the info, I guess she should have receive some of our love letters and gretting cards now. like you @myonenonly, i'm hoping we get some attention from the media, if possible with her latest pics too. :)

Sarang ga song by Hyesun, love her sweet voice :x

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks Sunnies for bringing out lots of old goodies about Hyesun-ssi.It is keeping the forum breathing and vibrant. ^^
thanks @s_sun for the vids, misses her more and more. esp the funny moment ..oh i miss her voice , her laughter oh i miss everything of her too 
As sukreen said, I also especially miss GHS's funny moments. I also think that she has a knack for being very funny and want to see her in something funny for the next activity.  I mean, I will see her in anything that she does, but I would love to see her in something funny yet meaningful. 
GHS must have had really good reason for deciding to close down her means of communication with the general public. I am puzzled by it because she had been consistently saying that she wants to be closer and more open with the public. She opened herself up and really let us know what kind of person she is.  There could be a variety of reasons and we have talked about many of them at the forum. I really wish we could hear her reasons directly from her.
Anyway, she deserves a wonderful break too without the pressure to think about what we need.  ^^Sunnies, you all take care of yourselves and have a safe day. I read in DC that it is snowing in Korea. I also woke up to a nice layer of snow this Sunday morning.Cheers!!!

Such a beauty..I really admire her flawless skin and face :-) who would look so perfect in all types of costumes?? she looks cute in allcostumes she wears..But all these ads were old..why dint she do any CFs recently..I miss her so much..she had done CFs with all top stars - hyun bin,rain,jung ill woo..but why not with LMH ? after BOF they should have made a CF for LMH and GHS ..It would have been daebak..other than LG teen ring..I dint find any ;-(  I like her acting with young artists than elder ones after seeing BOF :-) hope she come backs soon after reading our letters :-)

Because so many people identify her from when she first came across their radar screen (Boys Over Flowers, and beyond) people are often surprised to see the kind of sexy image the she exudes like the one in the Cheoeumcheomreom Soju add. :-O Those of us who know her through so many projects are well aware of her many charms though.  ;)  My personal favorite is the cf for Cafe Doutor where she is spritely, pixie-like, and sexy all at once. Although she tends to keep it under wraps, she has a figure than can stop traffic... :-\"

@robbo4 You are a male, right?  That explains the whistling! LOL

The lovefest continues.....Sunnies ,hope you all don't mind.
The late Andre Kim adored HyeSun.Here's some vids of HS at his fashion show and the Best Star awards. HS is so gorgeous at the show, and @robbo4, you can see her sexy figure here ,too.

credit ystarchannel4

Collection of HS photos at the Andre Kim fashion show

credit SJENAYA

The late Andre Kim praising HS. Sue, can you please remind us what he said about her.

credit Sunshinefamvn

HS is the only one with a short dress. The late Andre Kim must want her  to show her gorgeous legs.

credit Sunshinefamvn

Sunnies, which CF of HS do you like best? Tell us here and why.

@robbo4 started us off with his favorite. Thank you.

I like most of her cfs. The least favorite are the Toyota ones. I like all the Tous Les Jours with Rain and JIS. My personal favorites are these 2. They show her funny personality and are very visual and interesting.

Yes, ladies, I'm in that small percentage of guys (unlike the larger percentage who actually do watch ;) ) who admit to being a certified K-drama addict.   :\">  I'm in it for the stories, the acting, the scenery...Ahhh, who am I kidding? It was Eugene, Goo Hye Sun, Yoon Eun Hye and all of those other pretty faces that I found on KBS, Los Angeles, (during the runs of Really, Really Like You, Pure 19, and Vineyard Man) that first pulled me in. I came to see the pretty faces, but stayed when seemingly every other one of these talents (male and female, young and old) offered so much more. In the cases of the really special ones (like our GHS, YEH, Kim Sun-ah, Eugene...), they offer such a wide variety of talents, and appear to be such genuinely outstanding people that one cannot help but be continually inspired by what they do and how much they give of themselves. =D>

Goo Hye Sun, as we all know, of course, is completely "off the charts"!!!  :)]

I thank you for having me here. Enjoy the SUPERBOWL, chingus!  :-h

HI SUNNIES!
It's been more than month since GHS deactivated her twitter..i've been reading old news and watching videos of GHS while waiting for her comeback and until now i don't have the desire to watch any kdrama again after i finished watching THE FOUR SEASON DRAMA..but i noticed something though..i don't know if im right or wrong..GHS signed up in tweeter when YG had signed up so she started with tweeter together with other YG TALENTS..and then lately there's been news of other YG TALENTS not only their singers but still nothing about GHS from YG..YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN 8->BUT ANYWAY I WOULD LIKE TO TELL GHS TO ENJOY EVERY MOMENT SHE DOES HAVE NOW:x
But i read something about JACKIE CHAN hehehe that really inspired me..him getting WORLD GUINNESS OF RECORD for a person with the most title after his name in a movie (Chan holds 15 credits to his name with writer, director, lead actor as Asian Hawk, producer, executive producer, cinematographer, art director, unit production manager, catering coordinator, stunt coordinator, gaffer, composer, theme tune vocalist, props and stuntman)...i don't want to be boastful but i thought to myself.. HEY GHS can make that happen too at a younger age..JC is in his mid fifties western calendar and GHS is only 28 in western calendar.. but GHS is too young but again i don't know who else can hold a title like JACKIE CHAN does..doesn't GHS have all those titles that JC have except being a movie actress which for sure she can do very well and hahaha of course no dangerous stunts for her..we can even add more to that..a scriptwriter, vocalist, author..maybe if someone from KOREA would really look into her talents they can have someone who would be a threat to JACKIE CHAN in terms of TITLE HOLDER in a movie.. BUT.. she should act in her movie too..who knows maybe KOREA is just waiting for her to act in her movie that she scriptwrite and direct..maybe that is the day that she is waiting for..A BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE WITH GOO HYE SUN as the LEAD ACTRESS..this is my dream for her but she can make it happen if she would aim for it:x
THANK YOU SUNNIES FOR MAKING THIS THREAD STILL VERY ACTIVE EVEN IN THE ABSENCE OF OUR DEAR GOO HYE SUN ^:)^

Hi there!  I'm sorry, I don't know how to bring them over, but my all time favorite CF's are the Tous Les Jours CF's with Jo In Sung.  They are very compatible in looks and even in personality, and since she does list him as one of her life's mentors, I'm guessing they got along well.  I like all of them, the shoe story, library, Valentine Day, etc., each one executed in such a cute way, and I like the ones with Rain too. 

I keep coming back to this thread on a daily basis, hoping and praying  [-O<, checking to see if there's any news, but to no avail!   It's as if she's disappeared off the face of the earth.  I was certain that we'd hear something, even a little morsel of news when she received our cards and letters, and hopefully that will still happen.  I  check the YG thread and they are still posting news of her, so that's a little encouraging.  It really is baffling, and I hope that she is taking a break in a good way, spending this time to relax, vacation, and doing the things she wants to do out of the public eye.  In any case, I think we'll hear something soon.  

It's strange how my interest in other dramas has waned since there's no news of HS either.  I started to watch Cheongdamdong Alice and Flower Boy Next Door but at the halfway point I'm kind of losing interest.  I need my Hyesun fix!!!!!   kekeke   To all of you keeping this thread alive, thank you,  you continue to be the best.  I'm glad I have you to commiserate with over "our loss".  Please stay well .... to all of you - FIGHTING!!!!

@robbo4 You are not the only male here. @yonghwa (he is busy these days), @ari_oppa (where have you disappeared to?) too. In Korea, at fansigning, half her fans are males. Anyway, no matter which background, what gender, wherever we are, we are all chingus here, united for the love of HS. :)

Bringing over @kgrl43 favorite cfs. I like them, too.  Jolly and funny.
all credit to unea.

This one credit thanhphong phi

this video is hyesun's all cf i love this and song by GHS also suits wellhyesun is very preety in all cf especially with long her, she is adorablei love her with rain as Rain and Goo Hye Sun already Selected as the Best Well-Matched CF Couple by Netizensand jo in sung as her “Life Mentor is Jo In Sung”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyruus3vZg0

:bz :x :D B-)

Happy Monday :)

@s_sun and @mrita you guys are killing me in a good way Thanks for all the CF videos I miss her so much :(

@kgr43 I did finished Cheongdam dong Alice, but just like you didnt finished, flower boy next door, I started watching Incarnation of Money with Park Ji Bin remember him? GHS dongsaeng in BOF this boy is growing up so well he has a great career ahead of him, I know im going to lose interest with this drama sooner or later because not crazy about the adults character but never say never right? LOL

Thank You all for everything cant wait to hear about the project Love letter for HyeSun

Ooooooooooooooooh! I heart GHS and JIS together (so cute.)!  I also heart Tous Les Jours "The Shoe Story." It actually completed the perfect trifecta of GHS + a really HOT guy (insert any name here) + Shoes!!!

Hello Sunnies.

Found one of her earlier cfs. I haven't seen this before. She's really cute. I think she got cloned?

credit ghsvn1

Sue, when you have time, could you please look at my earlier vid. post of the Best Star awards and remind us what the late Andre Kim said about HS? I had forgotten . ( I must be getting old and forgetful! )
Thanks in advance.