Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello fellow Sunnies!

I have not watch any SaGeuk drama. It would be interesting to watch Hye Sun in it, now that she has matured. I also heard that Kim Nam Gil will probably play the role but haven't heard any confirmation either. KNG is a very good friend of Daniel Choi, soccer buddies I think. KNG sent a van of snacks to all the school13 staff & cast, and CD on the other hand treated them with 2 trucks of luxurious food. If ever GHS will be a part of this drama, I'm pretty sure KNG will take care of her since CD & GHS are good friends. Oh I hope that Hye Sun will appear in any drama she wants this 2013. I miss her in drama land. :)

I pray that Hye Sun will land a good one. A great story with good casting, as Sue said. 

Have a blessed Sunday everyone! 

O:-) :x :)

hello sunnies :) This is what I found out about KNG he's also a singer :) http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/actor-kim-nam-gil-releases-you-dont-know-for-the-queen-of-ambition-ost so if GHS and KNG do the Knife and Flower they can sing the OST together OMG i can hear/see it now LOL Dont know much about KNG but will watch his drama Bad Guy is if he's reall a bad guy if you Sunnies know what at mean >:) regarding voting the best drama please Sunnies do continue I did mine for today :) I'm so proud of us because eventhough GHS doesnt have any project her fans are still active, nothing agains MGY fan because I love her as well but MGY has a drama right now CDDA and it ended today it was a good drama and she was really good so I expected her fans to be so active with this voting. Have a great week Sunnies :)

GHSforever said: hello sunnies :) This is what I found out about KNG he's also a singer :) http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/actor-kim-nam-gil-releases-you-dont-know-for-the-queen-of-ambition-ost so if GHS and KNG do the Knife and Flower they can sing the OST together OMG i can hear/see it now LOL Dont know much about KNG but will watch his drama Bad Guy is if he's reall a bad guy if you Sunnies know what at mean >:) regarding voting the best drama please Sunnies do continue I did mine for today :) I'm so proud of us because eventhough GHS doesnt have any project her fans are still active, nothing agains MGY fan because I love her as well but MGY has a drama right now CDDA and it ended today it was a good drama and she was really good so I expected her fans to be so active with this voting. Have a great week Sunnies :)

Hello Sunnies.

wow.. i don't know KNG is a good friend of DC, and it happen in School13 there ie Nara Jang too, ;)

btw I'm hoping Hyesun-ssi took a good project this year.

News at twitter last night at 10:09 PM - 27 Jan 13 ·

@Blackjjang12
I talked with HyeSun's mom today. She said these days HyeSun reads a lot of books and studies English hard because now she has limited time.In January and February, cafe Manolin decides to open except Monday because there are no customers at that time.

emm.. i keep wondering what is she up too now.."studying english so hard since she has limited of time" and WHY LIMITED OF TIME? ooh dear i keep thinking and it's driving me crazy. :-? :-S

Vote Vote Vote 2 days to go --> http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_list.php?key_poll=579

FYI current result

21 Taeyeon (SNSD) 태연(소녀시대) poll_r.gif  1,403명 (20.1%)

2   Goo
구혜선 poll_r.gif  907명 (13%)

24 Hyoyeon (SNSD)
효연(소녀시대) poll_r.gif  843명 (12.1%)

4   Park Bo
박보영 poll_r.gif  836명 (12%)

And DON'T forget the rest of the poll too :D :x

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I just passed quickly through various news portals about Knife and Flower or 칼과꽃 drama. Unfortunately, nowhere do I see GHS's name associated with that drama. I wonder where DC fans saw it?? Maybe DC fans made a mistake because the PD once directed Strongest Chilwoo? Anyway, Kim Nam Gil seems to have been offered the job for the drama. KBS might have postponed the drama to July because KNG has signed on to do a movie but it is being delayed at this time. But, I read many people wanting Ha JiWon or Son YeJin to star next to KNG. I also saw people wanting Lee MinHo and Han HyoJoo to do the drama. I did not see GHS name at all. ㅡㅡI am not sure if I want GHS to do this drama also. I read brief excerpt about it....people are saying that it is the flip-side story of Princess' Man---I never saw the drama so cannot tell what is the flip-side...but supposedly it is about a princess who wants to revenge her father's murder but falls in love with the killer??? The princess supposedly dresses up as a man to for the revenge. It must be an action role for the female lead. It is a melo-drama with 16 episodes.Very confused.ㅡㅡ

Happy Monday Sunnies :)

@cheerkoo I loved Princess Man Park Shi Hoo did really great job with that drama I watched all of his drama when his the leading man :)

@s_sun I started watching Bad Guy but I coudl't get in to it, for me the drama was too dry even with KNG glare I had to stopped watching it, instead I rewatch Spring Waltz with Han Hyo Joo remember she's a friend of GHS i loved it :)

@sukreen thanks for the tweet I'm so gald that she's busy this day and learning English and maybe when she gets the Love Letter for Hye Sun Project she  will be able to read them :)

done voting Sunnies VOTE VOTE VOTE

have a great Day Sunnies

Sunnies, I am doing a happy dance thanks to @sukreen who brought over the tweet. Hye Sun is doing fine and she is learning English! Yay! She will be able to read our love letters and when she come back, she might even tweet in English? Look forward to seeing her at BIFFF. She will be able to communicate with the media and interact better with attendees there. Don't know how much English one can learn in a few months but it is a start. Remember she had said she wants to learn English and film abroad? She is striving towards her goal....what a girl! Sunnies going to Korea2013 might able to  converse with her if they are lucky to see her.

The DC poll is tough, as she competes against the idols. Let's keep voting today till the end.

Sue, Sukreen and other Sunnies, thanks for reminding us to vote.

I'm not certain of just how much of the English language that Hye Sun already knows, but, I'm sure that many of us saw, and heard, her when she did that public service announcement for, I believe it was the Korean National Anthem, when she spoke in perfect (and extremely cutely, I might add :x) English, while encouraging her fellow countrymen and women to beam proudly at the sound of their national song. =D> Intelligent and dedicated learners tend to make tremendous strides once a personal goal has become targeted by them. I know of no other hurdle that has been too high for our wondergirl to clear, thus far. I see no reason that she will not also meet, and exceed, this latest challenge... :D

Hello Sunnies :-h

Gosh 29th today last day of DC voting
but the result now HS currently down one notch now no matter what we Vote :D

21 Taeyeon (SNSD) 태연(소녀시대)    poll_r.gif  1,486명 (19.3%)

24 Hyoyeon (SNSD) 효연(소녀시대)  poll_r.gif  1,087명 (14.1%)

2   Goo 구혜선  poll_r.gif  1,042명 (13.5%)

4   Park Bo 박보영 poll_r.gif  896명 (11.6%)

Don't forget to VOTE, Sunnies fighting !!!
For our love to HyeSun :x :x :x

Gallery Cafe Manolin

credit the owner

Hi Sunnies! Finally we have some words from Hye Sun's Mom. @sukreen & @carmelo thank you for sharing.

Hye Sun is determine to learn more, for that I'm so proud of her. Our cards, postcards & letters are just right & in time for her learning the English language. She'll have a lot to practice on. Reading our letters will be like a final exam for her in English. Then she'll know how much she learned. :) So learning English & reading books is whats keeping her busy these days. I'm more convinced that she's doing this in preparation for Brussels festival. PT has been invited, what an honor indeed! Most people in Brussels speak french, so she's probably learning both.

Thank you for your tireless effort to vote. I don't know the deadline for tradablebits, probably when we hit a million votes? lol! It's been my routine to check the leader board everyday. :) Let's continue this voting until the end, for our love for Hye Sun.

:x :D

myonenonly said:

Hi Sunnies! Finally we have some words from Hye Sun's Mom. @sukreen & @carmelo thank you for sharing.

Hye Sun is determine to learn more, for that I'm so proud of her. Our cards, postcards & letters are just right & in time for her learning the English language. She'll have a lot to practice on. Reading our letters will be like a final exam for her in English. Then she'll know how much she learned. :) So learning English & reading books is whats keeping her busy these days. I'm more convinced that she's doing this in preparation for Brussels festival. PT has been invited, what an honor indeed! Most people in Brussels speak french, so she's probably learning both.

Dear all Sunnies, please take my apologies for not visit here and late inform you all about our project. and again, please take our appologies for making this donation kind of really late from our previous plan,becoz some of representative including me just get a new responsibility in our job so we kind of keep the project quite long T___T .

and from data email and other website that @S_sun help me to find it so i send a message to the administration to help us sending the donation. Thanx Sun, you really help us #bigHUG

and these are my email to 
with@kclf.org

one of administration from Korean Childhood Leukimia Foundation and i copied too the reply from him.

i will sending the donation maybe arround middle of Februari, really sorry for my crazy schedule. after we sending the donation , we will inform you all again and already i ask him to make it posible for media to catch our project, so maybe Hyesun will appear just to show us her angel smile .

please, if any question please just ask me or if i kindly hard to contact, just ask mommy @Sukreen or @S_sun sista and they will contact me.

and for @S_sun, i will send your GC through aye this friday, hope she can meet with Hyesun along another gift from Sunnies Indonesia. Thnx a million ^^

Dear, Sunnies International

Hide Details
From
  • 김민   To
  • San ty
    • check.aspx?receiver=san.ty27@yahoo.com&i

I'm sorry. Swift Code was modified.

-------------------------------

Dear, Sunnies International,

First of all, we appreciate your donations very much. We are sure that your kind donations will give hopes and dreams to the children who are suffering from leukemia.

In addition, we promise that we will try to inform Hye-Sun Goo that Sunnies International donates under her name to Korea Childhood Leukemia Foundation.

The information of bank account is as follows. (Please inform us when you send donations to our bank account)

Acount No : 180-005-037140

Name : Korea Childhood Leukemia Foundation

Address : Daehanminguk Seoul Jongno-gu Myeongnyun4Ga 188-14Inseol Bldg. 4Fl.

Phone : +82-2-766-7671

Branch Name : SHINHAN BANK, Hamchunhoegwan

Branch Address : 120, Taepyung-Ro 2-Ga, Chung-Gu, Seoul, KOREA

SWIFT Code : SHBKKRSE

Finally the poll ended :D
GHS WON THE BEST DRAMA POLL!!!

GOOD JOB SUNNIES

imageimage

@ Ariana27, thanks dear for your effort, we know you're very busy with your office work too but don't worry too much, we all understand and now patiently waiting for the reply from "the foundation"

S_sun said:
myonenonly said:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Ariana27, you are awesome!!Thanks Sukreen for helping her.Thanks to all the regional representatives all over the world to make the donation to leukemia society possible.It must have been so hard..I am still amazed that you guys made it happen...you guys are AWESOME DOers!!!! Thank you and Thank you all!!Sunnies Fighting!!GHS Fighting!!Leukemia Society Fighting!!^^