Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

hi sunnies,
firstly praying that all people be safe in indonesia..STAY SAFE!
hope all your preparations for the love letters is going well..mine is still half way..i finished my stitching work now i need to write the letter and stick my card together..i was stitching in my workplace too hiding from my bosses..lol..still havent found a good postcard..hope i get good ones soon..
its nice to see everyone so united for this project..i was thinking should one of u let her know about this project?? or should we let her guess by herself??
it was a big relief to see hye sun back again..i m so touched to see her love for little sowon..sowon is a cutie i too feel like taking her in my lap and give her lots of chocolates.. :) this hyesun-sowon duo are absolute cuties..sowon under her guide would turn into a fine lady for sure..hope they always retain this love..
@kkoch the gifts are so beautiful and traditional..hye sun will love it.
@S_sun hope hye sun and u will both be active on twitter again :)

hi sisters!!

I will pray for indonesia..you too.I have completed my letter sisters...I am posting it here...Its very childish and even the hand writing...but tats ok..I jus wanna make hyesun happy :)

here is my letter..but it turned into a poster !! lol ;)

front side....

20130117225256.jpg

back side....not decorated yet !!

20130117225214.jpg

20130117225122.jpg

dont scold me if its too childish :);)

@kkoch : sis!! you are very lucky to go to korea and cafe manolin..please take pic with her and post here..also say her that we miss her very badly and to come back to twitter...post your experience and also pics of manolin :)

@dee_dina  We are all writing "Love Letters to HyeSun" Project  on the post cards and envelopes so HS and YG and the public will know that it is a project. When the love letters start coming in from all over the world, they will realize it. Let's pray for success and many Sunnies will join. Sunnies, please spread the word! From this small but loving gesture by many, hope HS will feel the warm Sunnies love engulfing her. kekeke

@GHSforever Look forward to details of the trip next week.

Sue,  thanks for translating the article and @sukreen for bringing it over. Thanks to RSR that we caught a glimpse of HS. Wonder how long is she going to keep low profile for.

@drmjs Mine are ready too. Thanks for the countdown.

Praying for all Indonesian Sunnies and families and all residents in Jakarta that they will be safe and will overcome this trying period.

Let's keep voting for HS. I think we have to find more facebook friends, relatives to vote as MGY votes are increasing at a faster rate than HS.

Hello Sunnies be happy :-h

Thanks @visunnies, the link you posted look like new poll for this year 2013

---> http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2

Asia Pacific, Japan and South Korea the most popular female star ranking list

This list of candidates recommended by friends, automatically ranked based on online voting, is for informational purposes only!
Voting at least 1 selection at a time, up to 5 choices, same options limited vote 1 time a day, or vote was invalid.

Problem validation: which is the uppercase character numbers? Select the answer

(translated by Bing)

------
❤ ❤ ❤ --------

@cheerkoo thanks for the translation, Hyesun-ssi so adorable and creative. when she wears 'pooh' costume haha she's attracting the crowd to the cinema, emm.. wonder why she don't want reporter to snap her pic with 'pooh' costume :-?  but yet we already know she never take advantange of the media to promote herself out what a pure heart and a respectful person she is, love her more and more :x

@drmjs, thanks for the count down, i guess all Sunnies are excited to the D-day 21.01.2013

@gayu312, that was a lovely love letter you wrote :x but remember to seal your envelope :D

Thanks all Sunnies, have a wonderful day everyone :)

Hi sisters...I just have some doubts...please clear it..We have to send the letters using an envelope on which "air mail" is written...is it correct?? also I culd not get "air mail" post cards because no one is using it now a days..so can I send the letter to YG using an envelope  itself?

@dee_dina:sis,is this the correct envelope to send from our country?

here is it...

envif.jpg

also some one tell me how to write "saranghe" & my name "kanchana" in korean..   @S_sun  : I copy pasted that sister and clicked voice button in google translator it said " noel sarang" and not " saranghe" sis..is "noel sarang" is also correct for "i love you" ?

@sukreen : sis,how to vote in that poll?? I could not understand anything...I can only see hye sun's photo..I ckecked the box there..after that the button below..but some error is thrown...

@gayu312 I guess the google translation is not 100% correct. Sue (@cheerkoo) has replied to you. Sorry did you not see it? Here is her reply from the previous page :
Hello!I think it is best to just say, "love you"=사랑해요  and your name written in Korean=칸차나 (I wrote it as I would pronounce your name.) and I pray along with all the Sunnies here for the safety and quick recovery of the people of Indonesia.

As to enquiry about the airmail,  I am not sure about your country. In Canada all letters and post cards are by airmail, thus there is only 1 rate, unless it goes over a certain size and weight, you just pay more. Now for parcels we have air or surface (actually it still goes by air but it is not priority, thus take longer). Just check with your post office, I doubt you need to get post cards or envelopes with air mail on it these days, as long as you pay adequate postage.

S_sun said: @gayu312 I guess the google translation is not 100% correct. Sue (@cheerkoo) has replied to you. Sorry did you not see it? Here is her reply from the previous page :
Hello!I think it is best to just say, "love you"=사랑해요  and your name written in Korean=칸차나 (I wrote it as I would pronounce your name.) and I pray along with all the Sunnies here for the safety and quick recovery of the people of Indonesia.

As to enquiry about the airmail,  I am not sure about your country. In Canada all letters and post cards are by airmail, thus there is only 1 rate, unless it goes over a certain size and weight, you just pay more. Now for parcels we have air or surface (actually it still goes by air but it is not priority, thus take longer). Just check with your post office, I doubt you need to get post cards or envelopes with air mail on it these days, as long as you pay adequate postage.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Sunnies,
It is possible that our Love Letter for HyeSun project may not be acknowledged at all since GHS does not have tweeter nor cyworld anymore. Of course, YG might inform the media. But there is no guarantee about that. It might have been nice if the money gift also went to GHS at the same time that we are doing this project, but I am assuming that we don't know when it will be delivered yet?Anyway, I just want to alert all of us that we should not be disappointed if we don't hear anything about our project. We just have to know that we did the right thing, a truly wonderful thing, and that we know that GHS will be definitely pleased and happy. Who would not love being showered with unconditional love and support?!Sunnies, you are the greatest!And GHS Fighting!