Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest tnalvminsun

Hello Sunnies,

I'm new in this thread, but i already read almost every page in this thread, i used to post in MinSun and CD thread, anyway, sorry for asking and please confirm, if my "love letter" to HS finished already, so i will post it at january 28 and send to :

397-5 YG Building (5th Floor)
Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu
Seoul, South Korea
Zip Code : 121-886

and also to :

Gallery Cafe Manolin
Seoul sshhi
Banpo-4-Dong neighborhood
Seo reh
South Korea (i need zip code here, if any)

and i'll write my letter in English (is it okay?)

Thanks for your confirmation
Have a great weekend Sunnies :D

tnalvminsun said: Hello Sunnies,

I'm new in this thread, but i already read almost every page in this thread, i used to post in MinSun and CD thread, anyway, sorry for asking and please confirm, if my "love letter" to HS finished already, so i will post it at january 28 and send to :

397-5 YG Building (5th Floor)
Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu
Seoul, South Korea
Zip Code : 121-886

and also to :

Gallery Cafe Manolin
Seoul sshhi
Banpo-4-Dong neighborhood
Seo reh
South Korea (i need zip code here, if any)

and i'll write my letter in English (is it okay?)

Thanks for your confirmation
Have a great weekend Sunnies :D

Guest onlyforsun

@S_sun  OKay, i start preparing my letters now. waiting for sunnies to confirm the sending date. :D

" We miss you so so much. Hope YG take very good care of you,protect you and get you great acting roles and cfs and they will inform your fans of all your activities."  i love these words,we should let YG know they need more time to protect thier actors,sneaky plus me . :P

Hi all!

@S_sun & @onlyforsun me three! I can be sneaky too. I will try to make my message heard in a polite way. ;) I can't wait. My neice suggested sending a video to Hye Sun with young kids with a poster saying "We miss you KOOHS. Please come back." Oh I might do that. I can even do that with my dogs in there too. LOL!  Those Sunnies who are creative can definitely do these too. You have my permission to steal this idea. :))

Guest visunnies

I'm so proud for All Sunnies around the world..^^ You are so precious..!!

Hye Sun-ssi must be happy because your love ^^

And I PROUD too, to be Sunnies

:x

Le'ts we support Hye Sun always and forever !!

I know we all STRONG..FIGHTING!!

Wow! It sounds like Hye Sun will be getting a deluge of postcards and letters! Never underestimate the power of real mail!

I had a funny encounter with our local Korean grocer. I decided to cook samgyeopsal for brunch tomorrow (well actually, as an excuse to gain info on how to send mail to SK...apparently, I've been told that it's a little more complicated than it seems!).  After buying the ingredients, I casually asked..."Uhmm...how do you send mail to SK?" He replied, "You mean real mail? Like a letter mail?" (He was looking at me like I've grown another head! He probably thought - oh poor thing, maybe she's not aware of sending e-mail?
) After a couple of seconds, he eventually replied..."Just send it via e-mail! It's simpler and way less complicated, or facebook!" Yikes! I almost wanted to return what I bought! I answered..."Oh I know that! Goodness, I want it to be special, you know? Written?" He looked at me and said, "It will take too long...sometimes mail gets lost, just send it by e-mail! E-MAIL!...next!" Belatedly I realized, I was holding up the line. So I left the store...thwarted. Oh well...Sunnies, I'm good with either the 21st or the 28th. And if it's really "snail mail" then it would be a nice pre-valentine or valentine's surprise for her!

@kgrl43 - I enjoyed reading your post about YG and the intricacies involved in handling their talents. What you said about Hye Sun's loyalty and trust is so Hye Sun.  I guess we have to remember that she practically grew up in the business, that's why she needs room for personal growth. Her forays into the different fields of the arts are her attempts to find her niche in the business. I now understand that she doesn't just want to be an instant celebrity. She's aiming for longevity in the business which YG possibly understands that's why they are giving her a wide berth. That's probably the reason why her projects, as an actress, are few and widely spaced in between. She is being given time to explore her options. Maybe we're just a tad too eager to see her in a new drama hehe.

Hye Sun is really different from your ordinary, run of the mill, Korean celebrity. She's not into the material trappings of the business, she into the craft...the art and she is slowly being recognized as a director. I'll be more specific, being invited to TED is a huge deal, being invited to speak for TED is a ginormous deal. As you have seen, she gave a wonderful talk at TEDxCAU. You are invited to TED based on merit and achievements, that speaks volumes. How many celebrities can boast of that kind of achievement? Uhm..hmm. Zilch. The WSJ piece was another milestone and there's probably more to come!

Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to vote! 
:D

Ariana27 said: want to ask about Love Letters project to Hye Sun, is it each country wrote the Love Letter or what? sorry just dropping by here and saw the note ;;)

anything that link to Hye Sun, i will support and would love to join it ^^

hellloo sunnies...

i will join with you too sunnies..i really enthusiasm and appreciate this idea..guys...you really awesome..two thumbs up for you..

i made this, hope you like it..in last minute, i made it by myself, i know my drawing is not really good enough..but i tried my best ( i used my sister account YT..kekeke)

bye bye

@Uc_mine Very nice pics of HS in your vid.Good job. Makes me miss her more :(. Thanks.

Hopefully Sue, @cheerkoo, will have time to put together the addresses for us this weekend. Thanks in advance, Sue.

just wanted to say something..is it ok if we send the letters to yg on the same day as we send to hye sun?i mean will she like it?after reading about her loyalty and love towards yg will it offend her if we do that??we maybe upset with yg but our angel is very angelic as we know she loves yg..should we send the postcards/letters to yg on another day and hye sun love letters on 21st or 28th??
its just on my mind please sunnies dont mind..i will definately follow everyone on the dates u all will send the letters and postcards..my concern is that hyesun must be happy :) what say sunnies?

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks for all your help. I am not sure if it is OK to write the address in English. We may need to verify it through a post office. I know that we have to write down, Seoul, South Korea in English at the bottom of the address.

Gallery Café Manolin  

갤러리카페 마놀린

주의: 구혜선      attention: Ku HyeSun

서울시 서초구 반포4

Seoul-shi   SuhCho-gu  Ban Po  4-dong

107-28

Seoul, South Korea

-------------------------- 

Tel 02-599-8845~6

Mobile 010-4424-1413

-------------------------------

YG Entertainment 

attention: Ku HyeSun

397-5 YG Building   (5th Floor)
Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

121-886

Seoul, South Korea

(there seems to be many different addresses for YG...since above address is found by Big Bang fans, perhaps we can trust it.)

Hey there Sunnies!  I am getting excited for the Love Letter Project and will start to prepare my letter as well. Just wanted to share something with you:  my daughter buys a lot of music through a friend in Korea.  They purchase it for her and mail it to us here in the US via air mail.  From what she tells me  it can take up to two weeks but she recently received a small parcel from Seodaemoon-gu, Seoul, SK, and it took 6 days to get here. She says that the mailing time varies, I don't know why,  so it can take up to two weeks but in this case it arrived in just a few days.   I think no matter what, she will be very touched by this outpouring of love and we will definitely make an impact.  Have a great weekend everyone!    :)>-
Oh, and to dee_dina, I think it would be fine to send letters to YG on the same day as long as they're not offensive.  I believe they do listen to what fans have to say - after all we are their bread and butter.  My above-mentioned daughter is a diehard SNSD fan and is really into SM music artists.  She says that for the longest time the musical videos that they produced were really redundant and not on par with other MV that were coming out so the fans all wrote in to the company and lo and behold, she reports they are really making an effort to give their MVs an "uplift".  (By the way I know I'm biased, okay, but I think the YG music videos are #1! - really bold, exciting, and on the edge- keke)  Anyways, I don't think that sending both out on the same day would be harmful, and hopefully it will have a more dramatic impact that way!  

dee_dina said: just wanted to say something..is it ok if we send the letters to yg on the same day as we send to hye sun?i mean will she like it?after reading about her loyalty and love towards yg will it offend her if we do that??we maybe upset with yg but our angel is very angelic as we know she loves yg..should we send the postcards/letters to yg on another day and hye sun love letters on 21st or 28th??
its just on my mind please sunnies dont mind..i will definately follow everyone on the dates u all will send the letters and postcards..my concern is that hyesun must be happy :) what say sunnies?

Great idea about Love Letters to HyeSun :D It is really a good way to show our love & support to her. Though she might not change her decision about deactivating her twitter, but still we should find our way to let her know that overseas fans are backing her and hope that she would be showing up soon with her new project, no matter it's acting, directing, writing or drawing

I'm going to shop for beautiful postcards tmr. Please count me in and let me know when it would be the right time to post them

Happy weekend
! ;)

Guest hola1978

Ariana27 said:want to ask about Love Letters project to Hye Sun, is it each country wrote the Love Letter or what? sorry just dropping by here and saw the note ;;)

anything that link to Hye Sun, i will support and would love to join it ^^

cheerkoo said:

Thanks for all your help. I am not sure if it is OK to write the address in English. We may need to verify it through a post office. I know that we have to write down, Seoul, South Korea in English at the bottom of the address.

Gallery Café Manolin  

갤러리카페 마놀린

주의: 구혜선      attention: Ku HyeSun

서울시 서초구 반포4

Seoul-shi   SuhCho-gu  Ban Po  4-dong

107-28

Seoul, South Korea

-------------------------- 

Tel 02-599-8845~6

Mobile 010-4424-1413

-------------------------------

YG Entertainment 

attention: Ku HyeSun

397-5 YG Building   (5th Floor)
Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

121-886

Seoul, South Korea

(there seems to be many different addresses for YG...since above address is found by Big Bang fans, perhaps we can trust it.)

@kgrl43 and S_sun thanx for your responses :) ok now i feel more comfortable to send my post cards to yg for hyesun..
i will start now.. since i am making a hand made card i am still thinking how to go about it..ah my mind is all blank!!
thanks chekeroo for the address..i am not sure how long it takes to reach a letter/postcards to seoul from india??must be two weeks at the max!