Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest Earthprincess

OH Thank you for sharing this. I watch it & GHS is getting better with her english, sounds clear to me. This lady is really amazing. She tries to improve herself on everything & never stop trying. That's the spirit!:wub: This is why she's my inspiration.

Yep, thank you so much for sharing it. She sounds really good. I can see her being able to represent her future movies at bigger International festivals like Cannes, Toronto, Berlin, etc. The way she had spoken is in tune with what she was saying, very clear, very moving. Now, I want to find an Arirang song to sing. :P

Hello Sunnies :)

Episode 8 english sub :)

http://www.dramafeve...e_Musical/?ap=1

enjoy because I know I will :)

Thanks for the info.  :) I tried to watch it in dramafever but it cannot play I don't know what went wrong :( . I decided to visit Mysoju but ep 7 is the only available for now. And guess what THE MUSICAL is in No. 2 spot in Mysoju with 280 comments from the viewers and almost 99% are positive feedback.  Though the ratings in Korea is not good I'm still happy coz more Intertional fans were really anticipating every episode of the drama and this only proves that THEMU is really worth watching for.  I hope that SBS will change its time slot on its earlier viewing to improve its ratings.  :D

Welcome to GHS thread kkoch and pia_15. Please enjoy your stayB)

@prettywiz ~~ thanks for the Arirang Korea, This was my first time hearing HS long speech in english and it was very cute . This reminds me of one of her fans in Taiwan wherein he/she tries to speak in Korean language and yet hye sun answered in english. That is why he/she said that next time she will spoke to hye sun in english..  kekeke :)

Very proud to hye sun for being the very first artist to promote Arirang Korean song  for 2011 !

Guest j-j-forever

Thanks for the info.  :) I tried to watch it in dramafever but it cannot play I don't know what went wrong :( . I decided to visit Mysoju but ep 7 is the only available for now. And guess what THE MUSICAL is in No. 2 spot in Mysoju with 280 comments from the viewers and almost 99% are positive feedback.  Though the ratings in Korea is not good I'm still happy coz more Intertional fans were really anticipating every episode of the drama and this only proves that THEMU is really worth watching for.  I hope that SBS will change its time slot on its earlier viewing to improve its ratings.  :D

Welcome to GHS thread kkoch and pia_15. Please enjoy your stayB)

@prettywiz ~~ thanks for the Arirang Korea, This was my first time hearing HS long speech in english and it was very cute . This reminds me of one of her fans in Taiwan wherein he/she tries to speak in Korean language and yet hye sun answered in english. That is why he/she said that next time she will spoke to hye sun in english..  kekeke :)

Very proud to hye sun for being the very first artist to promote Arirang Korean song  for 2011 !

Hi jazz! You can watch epi 8 with eng subs in www.kimchidramas.net

Guest hyesun4lyf

HELLO SUNNIE!

General organizing Channel TV Special Projects countries of Korea.

Arirang Fantasy 2011

Participation Date: Mon, October 24, 2011 - Sun, 20 November 2011

participation target: the world anyone who calls you 'Arirang' the appearance of After recording, U * CC Be: December 1, 2011, your songs are born to the world by Arirang. http://tv.chosun.com/event.html [Arirang Fantasy two thousand and eleven] Guidance for Korean recording http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eNOi0DqEF8 [Arirang Fantasy 2,011] English Guidance for Recording http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_XTG08Pdw&feature=related Intro Speech Ku Hye Sun YouTube Sharing HTTP : / / www.youtube.com / user / TVchosun # p/a/u/1/emwZxL9S3xI [Arirang Fantasy 2,011] MV - Arirang Song with Subtitles in English http://www.youtube.com/user/TVchosun # P / a/u/2/HSFbgOLMyvY

CRE.dc gallery

OMG Im sorry i don't know how to transfer the video here but i just watched it at youtube and our HYESUN WAS SPEAKING IN ENGLISH and SINGING ARIRANG SONG..

@prettywiz, thanks for sharing this with us.  I love folk songs!  And after listening to the few verses sung by GHS, I felt so sad but uplifted at the same time.  GHS' voice is very soothing.  I found an English translation of this version of Arirang from Wikipedia:

Arirang

Refrain:

Arirang, Arirang, Arariyo,

Arirang Pass is the long road you go.

후렴:

아리랑 아리랑 아라리요

아리랑 고개로 넘어간다.

1st Verse:

If you leave and forsake me, my own,

Ere three miles you go, lame you'll have grown.

2nd Verse:

Wondrous time, happy time—let us delay;

Till night is over, go not away.

3rd Verse:

Arirang Mount is my Tear-Falling Hill,

So seeking my love, I cannot stay still.

4th Verse:

The brightest of stars stud the sky so blue;

Deep in my bosom burns bitterest rue.

5th Verse:

Man's heart is like water streaming downhill;

Woman's heart is well water—so deep and still.

6th Verse:

Young men's love is like pinecones seeming sound,

But when the wind blows, they fall to the ground.

7th Verse:

Birds in the morning sing simply to eat;

Birds in the evening sing for love sweet.

8th Verse:

When man has attained to the age of a score,

The mind of a woman should be his love.

9th Verse:

The trees and the flowers will bloom for aye,

But the glories of youth will soon fade away.

Here's the link in case you want to read more on Arirang: Click here.

smile.gif

i've already watch the vidi that Hye sun speak in English and my comment is WOW, her english quite well eventhough she must have more practise her English but for me Her English doesn't bad and i'm quite can clearly hear her pronounciation.

She must be trying her best to speak in English and she did a great job. her voice was like an angel and it sound like she was a teenage girl,hehehe

and her voice when she sang , i'm speechless so beautifull. and yes GHS were suit to this vidi for promoted Korean. and it proved that she was an influence Hallyu Star. and i'm proud to be her fans. Goo Hye Sun hwaiting ^^

HELLO SUNNIE!

General organizing Channel TV Special Projects countries of Korea.

Arirang Fantasy 2011

Participation Date: Mon, October 24, 2011 - Sun, 20 November 2011

participation target: the world anyone who calls you 'Arirang' the appearance of After recording, U * CC Be: December 1, 2011, your songs are born to the world by Arirang. http://tv.chosun.com/event.html [Arirang Fantasy two thousand and eleven] Guidance for Korean recording http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eNOi0DqEF8 [Arirang Fantasy 2,011] English Guidance for Recording http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_XTG08Pdw&feature=related Intro Speech Ku Hye Sun YouTube Sharing HTTP : / / www.youtube.com / user / TVchosun # p/a/u/1/emwZxL9S3xI [Arirang Fantasy 2,011] MV - Arirang Song with Subtitles in English http://www.youtube.com/user/TVchosun # P / a/u/2/HSFbgOLMyvY

CRE.dc gallery

OMG Im sorry i don't know how to transfer the video here but i just watched it at youtube and our HYESUN WAS SPEAKING IN ENGLISH and SINGING ARIRANG SONG..

his voice when he speaks English is so very sweet ... just no day that she did not stop to amaze me more and more and more ...

hi pink fairy to read you like ...

sunnies that have all a nice day ....

Here I leave some gifs of Goo Hye Sun noona .. I found saved on my computer :lol:

10eh1s0.jpg

:wub: :wub: jandi

2jfxifd.jpg

2njjcp2.jpg

2w705qv.jpg

Some remember seeing them in soompi .. jejej the store because I found beautiful

Oh my god, she sounds even cuter speaking English! :rolleyes: Like others have mentioned, she sounds like a twelve year old. It's like a completely different person is speaking, except that the words and the sentiments are most definitely Goo Hye Sun... :D

P.S. The gif at bottom of the above post ^. Another of the many faces of GHS that not all are aware of, but many would like to see. :phew:

Oh my god, she sounds even cuter speaking English! :rolleyes: Like others have mentioned, she sounds like a twelve year old. It's like a completely different person is speaking, except that the words and the sentiments are most definitely Goo Hye Sun... :D

P.S. The gif at bottom of the above post ^. Another of the many faces of GHS that not all are aware of, but many would like to see. :phew:

you're right ...

I would like to see more on that side of it ... :phew::phew:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies~

Thank you all for your posts and thank you Webby for finding out about NOA and SidusQ! That is very helpful.

And~~can you belive this newsen article? (cr DC)

http://www.newsen.co...110251459531001

This article posted on 10/25/11~ talks about the power of a powerful talent agency.

[뉴스엔 전원 기자]

한 드라마에 연기파 훈남배우 A가 캐스팅됐다. 국내 인지도도 높고 일찌감치 연기력을 인정받은 터라 작품의 흥행이 예상된다. 그러나 작품이 갑자기 휘청였다. 이유는 다름아닌 A배우 소속사의 ‘배째라’식 태도다.

최근 한 작품에 캐스팅된 배우 A는 첫 촬영을 앞두고 있다. 주연배우들이 출연을 확정지어 순항이 예고되는 듯 했으나 이 배우의 소속사가 무리한 요구를 해 주위 사람들을 곤란케 했다. 이 배우의 소속사는 다짜고짜 쉬고 있는 소속 배우 B로 ‘서브남주’ 교체를 요구했다. 이미 캐스팅돼 있던 배우 C에게 하차를 통보하라는 것이다.

“A배우가 주연이니 이 배우와 잘 어울리는 B로 서브남주를 교체해 주세요. 뭐라고요? C가 출연하기로 결정돼 캐스팅 번복은 안딘다고요? 그럼 A도 출연 못합니다. 이 작품 엎어요!”

결국 C배우는 기사를 통해 하차를 통보받았다. 깜짝 놀란 C의 소속사는 제작사에 ‘이게 어떻게 된 일이냐’며 항의해 봤지만 이미 엎질러진 물이었다. 제작사는 C 소속사 관계자들에게 미안하다고 사과했고 기자들이 하차 이유를 물었을 때 어떻게 해야 하는지에 대해 입을 맞췄다. 배우 C와 소속사 관계자들은 속상해하며 마음으로 눈물을 흘렸다는 후문이다.

이런 무례한 태도가 얼마나 자주 있겠냐 싶겠지만 사실 빈번하다면 빈번한 일이다. 마트에서나 볼 수 있을 줄 알았던 원플러스원이 드라마 제작 시스템에서도 적용되고 있었다. 주연 A가 캐스팅되자 서브남주 B도 덩달아 캐스팅되는 끼워팔기다. 애초에 서브남주 역할에 아무도 낙점돼 있지 않았다면 문제될 것 없다. 그러나 이미 구두 계약이 끝났고 기사까지 나온 상황이라면 이야기는 달라지게 된다.

약자는 약자대로, 강자는 강자대로 상황을 따라갈 수 밖에 없다. 속된 말로 ‘까인’ 배우의 소속사 관계자는 “억울하지만 어쩔 수 없다. 다음에 더 좋은 작품을 만날 것이라고 생각하고 단념해야 한다”며 “팬들과 배우에게 정말 미안해 고개를 들 수가 없다”며 한숨쉬었다. (사진=KBS MBC SBS 전경)

Summary: It is wrtten that actor A has been cast. This actor A is famous and well-known for acting ability as well as his selling power.  The drama is all set to go as all the other roles have been filled and cast. However, something totally shook up the production. It is due to the almighty attitude of the talent agency that actor A belongs. This talent agency demanded that their own actor B be cast as the other main lead instead of the actor C who has already been cast. Basically the drama production team had to revoke the casting of the actor C in order to keep the actor A. Not only the production team, but the act of that talent agecy caused much upset among all the other actors and the staff. Actor C was very upset but felt that something better will come along.

(Can you believe this article?? Do you think it is talking about CAPTAIN??)

Also, DC posted this article about the casting of Yoo Sun for the role in CAPTAIN.

http://gall.dcinside...3523&page=1=

새색시 유선이 SBS 드라마 '부탁해요 캡틴'으로 2년여만에 안방극장에 컴백한다.

25일 방송 관계자에 따르면 유선은 '부탁해요 캡틴'에서 항공사 승무원장 역할을 맡아 2009년 인기리에 방송된 '솔약국집 아들들' 이후 약 2년반만에 드라마에 복귀한다.

최근 '이끼', '글러브' 등 스크린에서 맹활약해 온 유선은 지난 5월 결혼식을 올린 뒤에도 영화 '돈 크라이 마미'와 '가비' 촬영에 매진해왔다. 오랜만의 브라운관 컴백인 만큼 더욱 관심이 쏠린다.

지진희가 천부적인 조종 실력을 가진 기장으로, 이천희가 관제사 역할로 캐스팅된 가운데 유선 외에도 최근 '불굴의 며느리' 등에서 맹활약한 이하늬 등이 합류해 극의 내실을 더할 예정이다. 한때 '플라이 어게인'이라는 제목으로 알려졌던 '부탁해요, 캡틴'은 열정과 패기로 똘똘 뭉친 부조종사가 파일럿으로 성장하는 내용을 그린 작품. 다음 달 촬영에 들어가 내년 1월 4일 첫방송 될 예정이다.

If you know how to recognize GHS's name in Korean, this article does not mention GHS's name at all in the various cast actors of CAPTAIN. And it does not mention Lee Joon either. It says that Yoo Sun is cast in the main role of CAPTAIN drama along with Ji Jin Hee, Lee Chun Hee and Lee Hani. It still says that it is a story of assistant pilot becoming a real pilot...but no reference to GHS. (Do you think Yoo Sun article and the article right above it are related? I wonder what happened to GHS--what is the official news? YG never gave any type of confirmation---is it a sign of protection for GHS or is it a sign of indifference?)

http://gall.dcinside...3529&page=1=

One DC member posted her comment that what is occurring in the script of THEMU seems to be really happening in the production of CAPTAIN.

I thinks so too!

THEMU talks about so many obstacles and the harsh reality before a musical may be put on stage....And it does happen for real.....

I wonder why GHS posted her pix on tweet with just these words: 한때=at one time????

Hello Sue :)

OMG thanks so much for the translation :)

I cant believe that Lee Joon is out for the captain I was looking forward to see this drama with him :)

regarding GHS is she still the lead actress I cant believe YG is not doing anything their big company as well right?

in my opinion with all the actors changing If GHS does does to withdraw this drama I wouldnt mind at all, just like Lee Joon said something better will come along :)

GHS whatever decision you make were behind you :)

GHS fighting

Have a nice evening/day Sunnies :)

It's me again LOL

just saw this article

credit to dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/10/lee-chun-hee-joins-airport-drama-take-care-of-us-captain/

It looks like GHS still in it :)

*quoted image*

this is our new oppa [hmpfh] :D the cute and nice young man with glasses who is Ku Hye Sun (구혜선) new manager- -his name is Kim Yun Sung- :)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=123503&page=1&bbs

via sue sista

I think I miss something... Was there any explanation why GHS changed her manager? Does this affect her being with YG? I don't know how it works in Korea but in most cases the managers are usually under this same umbrella with the agency. hmmm.. I'm so concerned with why GHS & YG choose to be mum:vicx: about this next drama "Captain/Flyagain"

It's killing me..LOL!

Lee Chunhee to replace MBLAQ's Lee Joon in the drama "Please, Captain"

Actor Lee Chunhee will replace MBLAQ's Lee Joon in an upcoming drama series on SBS. The show's promoter announced today that Lee Chunhee will take on the role of Kang Dongsoo, an air traffic controller in the new series "Please, Captain".

When asked about the role, Lee Chunhee expressed his desire to participate in the project as it will be the first time a Korean drama will be based on aviation. He also revealed that he and the rest of the cast are currently studying hard for the project.

Meanwhile, it was reported that Lee Chunhee stepped into a role originally offered to MBLAQ's Lee Joon. Lee Joon was originally casted for the drama but had to step down due to conflicts with the schedule.

A representative from J.Tune Camp also stated, "We felt that Lee Joon's singing activities are his priority right now since he will be quite busy visiting various countries overseas till the end of the year."

"Please, Captain" will also feature Ji Jinhee, Goo Hyesun, Yoosun and will tell the everyday stories of pilots, flight attendants and crew members that work in an airport. Filming is set to start this November as the show will replace "Deep Rooted Tree" when it ends.

hmmm....I don't know what to think anymore with all this drama going on with Captain, please...and it hasn't even started filming yet. I like Lee Joon a lot and believe that he had the potential to bring that role to justice...I am disappointed that he won't be in the drama anymore. From reading article on him and his interviews I know that acting is something that he is interested in and looks forward to...

To be honest, I wouldn't mind at all if Hye Sun is not part of this drama...I don't know just something about an agency that can make demands and have their demands catered to...just seems so wrong. Just my opinion.