Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Whomever is acting opposite Goo Hye Sun (in any production) is a fortunate individual, indeed. :P One who chooses to back away from such a prospect, will certainly lament the opportunity that was lost... :tears:

Whomever is acting opposite Goo Hye Sun (in any production) is a fortunate individual, indeed. :P One who chooses to back away from such a prospect, will certainly lament the opportunity that was lost... :tears:

AGREE 101%!!! B)

I agree with you robbo4, it's their lost. The only sad part is that it affects the filming and might cause some delays in the production. Show Luo is only Taiwanese actor I like, but I don't think the robot character suits him cause he's good being animated and comical. Whoever replaces WZ in AD is a very lucky man :)

Happy Sunday to all sunnies!

Guest smdrma

Hello~

2011.04.16 in manolin

서래마을

kas7x0.jpg

구혜선씨가하는카페갔는데

우리옆자리에구혜선씨앉으셨다

http://minihp.cyworld.com/46074506/1499904167

마놀린

저뒤에보이시는구혜선씨

진짜이쁘다................

http://minihp.cyworld.com/46074506/1499905135

wlbotf.jpg

Guest minjee

thanks meow! Finally some pics from "Peach tree" filming! what a lucky child actor I can tell he plays one of the twins how cute! Ryu Duk Hwan and Jo Seung Woo look like twins from the pics and Hyunjin and Nam Sang Mi looks pretty and of course our Hyesun Pd-nim :P ~~~ ahh how exciting to see the ending result of Hyesun's new movie :D

구혜선 누님 간판도 보이고

2ryk93r.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/bloodrex/10107184757

cr:DC

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks Sunnies for all your posts and sentiments and pix and more!!

GHS is so "bu-ji-run-han" person (tirelessly hardworking)--she does all that she does and still comes to Cafe Manolin to help out!!

I want and need some of that energy and focus!!

I see smdrma's post that GHS now can have a little pony-tail!! It is growing!!:D

Also, what a great idea to put a plastic clear tent over the outside cafe in Manolin--reminds me of Korea's "po-jang-ma-cha" eateries (tent-ed street eateries)!

I pray really hard that GHS's PEACH TREE will be loved by the audience, whether they are her fans or not!!!

I am so looking forward to seeing it!!

-----------------

minjee's post says: "I see GHS's advertising board. (for ECOPURE)

-------------------

cyworld posts in smdrma's post:

Surae Village~

We went to GHS's Cafe

and, GHS-ssi was sitting at the table next to us.

Over there, can you see the backside of GHS-ssi?

She is really pretty~

---------------------------------

meow13's post:

Child actor's name is Kim YoungHoon (cr Goddessku)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=120403&page=1&bbs=

goddessku says that the second child actor of PEACH TREE may be the child actor (Jung YoonSuk) who starred as GHS's son in KING and I drama. There once was much news at the time of King and I that GHS and Jung YoonSuk really did look alike.

It seems like GHS kept in touch with that little child actor too??

Sorry for not being able to bring over the pix but he does kind of look like that child actor.:mellow:

Guest smdrma

Good morning, everyone~!

吳尊辭「達令」 傳大東救火

【聯合報╱記者褚姵君/台北報導】2011.04.19 04:46 am

6281698-2554173.jpg

汪東城忙於拍攝大陸電影「紫宅」,檔期排滿。

圖/凱特文化提供

吳尊辭演八大偶像劇「絕對達令」,傳出將由汪東城救火頂替,並已進行定裝。不過昨他經紀公司表示,他現在忙於拍攝電影「紫宅」,後續工作還未確定;「絕」劇製作單位可米口徑一致,表示因汪東城要先拍電影,檔期還要喬,是否接手還待協調。

「絕對達令」原定吳尊、具惠善主演,兩大A咖是八大今年重點力作,但男主角生變後,劇本、拍攝時間都陷入撲朔迷離狀態。八大對一手栽培出來的吳尊竟然辭演無法釋懷,副總賴聰筆昨沒好氣說:「這件事情我們不干涉,等製作單位告知人選。」將發言權全交回可米。

可米製作人王信貴昨則表示,突然要換角,很多事情都還在協調,「大東早就預定拍電影,就算要拜託他救火,也不一定能成。」吳尊、汪東城多年來屢傳爭「飛輪海一哥」,但吳尊早一步登上大銀幕,使得這次汪東城對拍攝大陸電影「紫宅」寄予厚望,經紀人說:「他現在沒有心情想別的,只求把電影演好。」

【2011/04/19 聯合報】@ http://udn.com/

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT7/6281698.shtml

smdrmathanks for the news~seems jiro will replace wu chun in AD.

awqb1l.jpg

19일에 크랭크업 한다더니 오늘도 롯데월드에서 촬영하나보다..

머리는 안 붙이고 저 상태로 갈려나? 대만가면 정신없어 스타일에 신경 쓰기도 힘들거 같은데

며칠은 좀 쉬면서 스타일좀 잡고 가지..대만 촬영 때에도 직찍 같은 거 뜨려나?

샤방샤방 여성스러운 모습 보고싶다..

---------------------------------------

2vbvv9g.jpg

2h6zpz8.jpg

4jvvwi.jpg

http://www.yes24.com/Event/01_Book/2011/OT0408Infopub.aspx?CategoryNumber=001

thanks for all the news updates about AD..hmmm if Jiro really does replace Wu Chun i think Hye Sun shouldn't mind he has nice abs hehehe..we all know hye sun likes that hehe but i was really looking forward to hye sun and wu chun but oh wells..anyways i really hope they start to film soon i really want to watch our Hye Sun on small screen again!!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Wow!! Wow!!

Thanks so much to smdrma and to natali for the news about Jiro Wang replacing WZ.

Although I am sad and mad about WZ changing his mind, I really LOVE it that it is JIRO who will be acting with GHS!!

I thought Jiro and Calvin and GHS got along really well when they filmed the Taiwan tourism MV.

Jiro is also very handsome and I heard from someone that he may even act better than WZ!!

I really hope everything works out well.

Also thanks natali for all the information and tweets.

I will just summarize. It appears that GHS was at the Lotte World again to do her directing. People left posts about seeing her there and how pretty she is, how skinny she is and how small her face is.

DC members express their concerns for GHS's health as she is working until the last possible minute before leaving for Taiwan. Few people also mentioned in DC that GHS is leaving for Taiwan on Wednesday, April 20th as smdrma informed us. One person at DC finally said it: she heard that WZ dropped out of AD. She is terribly upset and confused hearing the "news/rumor" about WZ. But Goddessku stayed positve and said, If Ku comes and it is a great big hit, that is all that matters!! I agree. Fighting to AD and Fighting to GHS and Jiro W and all the AD cast and crew and production team.....please don't turn it into a ghost drama!!! PLEASE!!!:sweatingbullets:

:)

Thanks All Sunnies!!!!! :wub:

Also, natali's post about GHS's NIKON poster~DC members are saying that they see GHS in that poster alot for NIKON and feel that GHS is the actual main model for NIKON!! :)

Hello all Sunniez! B)

Thanks smdrma, nat & sue for all the updates

Good morning, everyone~!

吳尊辭「達令」 傳大東救火

【聯合報╱記者褚姵君/台北報導】2011.04.19 04:46 am

*quoted image*

汪東城忙於拍攝大陸電影「紫宅」,檔期排滿。

圖/凱特文化提供

吳尊辭演八大偶像劇「絕對達令」,傳出將由汪東城救火頂替,並已進行定裝。不過昨他經紀公司表示,他現在忙於拍攝電影「紫宅」,後續工作還未確定;「絕」劇製作單位可米口徑一致,表示因汪東城要先拍電影,檔期還要喬,是否接手還待協調。

「絕對達令」原定吳尊、具惠善主演,兩大A咖是八大今年重點力作,但男主角生變後,劇本、拍攝時間都陷入撲朔迷離狀態。八大對一手栽培出來的吳尊竟然辭演無法釋懷,副總賴聰筆昨沒好氣說:「這件事情我們不干涉,等製作單位告知人選。」將發言權全交回可米。

可 米製作人王信貴昨則表示,突然要換角,很多事情都還在協調,「大東早就預定拍電影,就算要拜託他救火,也不一定能成。」吳尊、汪東城多年來屢傳爭「飛輪海 一哥」,但吳尊早一步登上大銀幕,使得這次汪東城對拍攝大陸電影「紫宅」寄予厚望,經紀人說:「他現在沒有心情想別的,只求把電影演好。」

【2011/04/19 聯合報】@ http://udn.com/

http://udn.com/NEWS/...7/6281698.shtml

Wu Chun dropped out from GTV idol drama “Absolute Darling”, it is said that Jiro Wang may be replacing Wu Chun and has even done styling. Nonetheless, Jiro responded through his management, saying that he’s now busy with  movie “Purple House” (紫宅) and next plan has not yet confirmed. Absolute Darling’s production company, COMIC stated the same that Jiro has to finished his movie first and it is still in liaison about his picking up.

“Absolute Darling” originally planned with Wu Chun & Ku Hye Sun as leading roles. The two A-grade casts were GTV’s main focus this year. However, the progress of drama is uncertain after the male lead drop-out. GTV was upset by Wu Chun, who they have put great effort in his career; its Deputy General Manager Lai Cong Bi said, “We are not interfering in this issue, we will wait for production unit to inform us about the cast.”  

COMIC producer Wang Xin Gui said that there are many issues need to be settled because of the sudden drop-out. “Jiro has already had plan on his movie, it might not work out even if we ask him for help.” Wu Chun & Jiro have been competing for years. Wu Chun has proceed to movie earlier thus Jiro is putting high expectation on his Chinese movie “Purple House”. His management said, “He just want to focus on his movie right now.”

Note: According to the news, Jiro has finished filming the last scene of “Purple House” on April 14 (source: http://ent.163.com/1...Q00032KMI.html)

As Jiro has finished his movie, I was thinking that Jiro might have higher chance to pick up the role... Hye Sun is going to Taiwan tomorrow, let's wait for GTV/ COMIC to announce the final cast, hope filming could be starting real soon~

d4c3ebc9.jpg

http://www.yes24.com...egoryNumber=001

Hello Sunnies! I concur... if all the news of WZ dropping out of AD is confirmed, I'm both sad and disappointed in him. Maybe I don't understand fully what his reasons for dropping out are and there are some underlying issues that Im not aware of but still... he seemed so eager to work with her and she signed the contract with the intention of acting with him. I don't see how it can be so easy for him to drop out. BUT on the flip side of that, Jiro Wang!!! If any of you have not seen him act, he's great! I've seen him in both It Started With a Kiss and in Hana Kimi and he practically stole the show, I'm serious! He breathed so much life into his characters that I couldn't help but fall in love with him. To be truthful, WuZun is handsome and charming and all but I think Jiro will bring the character of Tenjo Night to a whole new dimension, and I think Hyesun will really enjoy working with him. They seemed to get along well during the filming of the Taiwan tourism video and of course Hyesun is a also a great actress who can bring out the best in her co-stars so I have the utmost confidence in her as well. I'm so looking forward to Peach Tree. When will she have time to edit I wonder? Thank you Sunnies for all the updates - I hope we'll get to hear about her progress once she goes to Taiwan and for all of you who bring the news to us from there, thank you in advance!!! :D

Guest minjee

OMG OMG OMG!!! Even when I was scrolling down the page and saw jiro's pic I got more EXCITED!! because I definitely preferred him than WZ...no offence to his fans but Jiro is a better actor and I love his upbeat personality so he will get along fine with HS! I was actually hoping it can either be Jiro Wang or Joe Cheng who can replace WZ in AD but YAY!! My prayers have been answered :D I hope this is true or even have a chance for Jiro! *fingers crossed* Hyesun will be flying back to taiwan tomorrow isn't? so hopefully there will be some confirmation. I am excited and I agree with sue, that during their filming for the Taiwan Tourism MV I felt she had more chemistry with Calvin and Jiro! :P so yay! finally some exciting news!!!! GOSH I can't wait!!!!! :P:D even if tehre's no confirmation, hopefully when Hyesun goes to taiwan there will be some updates with the casting for the male lead...

Hello all Sunniez! B)

Thanks smdrma, nat & sue for all the updates

Wu Chun dropped out from GTV idol drama “Absolute Darling”, it is said that Jiro Wang may be replacing Wu Chun and has even done styling. Nonetheless, Jiro responded through his management, saying that he’s now busy with  movie “Purple House” (紫宅) and next plan has not yet confirmed. Absolute Darling’s production company, COMIC stated the same that Jiro has to finished his movie first and it is still in liaison about his picking up.

“Absolute Darling” originally planned with Wu Chun & Ku Hye Sun as leading roles. The two A-grade casts were GTV’s main focus this year. However, the progress of drama is uncertain after the male lead drop-out. GTV was upset by Wu Chun, who they have put great effort in his career; its Deputy General Manager Lai Cong Bi said, “We are not interfering in this issue, we will wait for production unit to inform us about the cast.”  

COMIC producer Wang Xin Gui said that there are many issues need to be settled because of the sudden drop-out. “Jiro has already had plan on his movie, it might not work out even if we ask him for help.” Wu Chun & Jiro have been competing for years. Wu Chun has proceed to movie earlier thus Jiro is putting high expectation on his Chinese movie “Purple House”. His management said, “He just want to focus on his movie right now.”

Thank you all for updates and pictures.

i LOVEEEEEEEEE her hair in this Nikon pix. her hair makes her looks cute/funky/pretty/boyish/adorable/etc all at the same time.