Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest wasfiyya

You have to wonder if maybe the other two Nonstop beauties (Han Hyo Joo and Hong Soo Ah) may have been a bit intimidated showing up poolside with Hye Sun... :unsure: Do you think maybe that she may have crossed the minds of the ad people for the company that Yoon Eun Hye modeled the new "wonderbras" for... ;)

Guest susAmerica

You have to wonder if maybe the other two Nonstop beauties (Han Hyo Joo and Hong Soo Ah) may have been a bit intimidated showing up poolside with Hye Sun... :unsure: Do you think maybe that she may have crossed the minds of the ad people for the company that Yoon Eun Hye modeled the new "wonderbras" for... ;)

I guess anything is possible but I have a feeling that GHS would not have gone for it. It is too exposed and she would not feel very comfortable with the whole idea. Wouldn't you say? :rolleyes:

I agree, she's very reserved and proper :blush: another one of the many qualities that I admire about her. She could easily fall back on her looks, etc., but we all know that there is just so much more to our Hye Sun. :)

Guest grrly

Guys....a good news of our girl today keke

GOO HYE SUN DANAHAN CF IS VOTED AS THE NO.1 COSMETICS ADVERTISING IN KOREA

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/Nina0607/1456.jpg

Is this her newest cf? Congrats to her. no wonder why her cf fee is up there, her face really sells!

Also, there is a news about a girl who has the same appearance as Hye Sun with transparent white skin and big eyes

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/N...06142046140.jpg

Ok... :rolleyes: I don't know if they need glasses or what but she clearly DOES NOT look like HS. ;)

LOL to those episode of NNS5. I love the trio (HS, HJ, SA). Anyone know where else to find eps of NN5 with english sub? I love seeing comedic GHS... :lol: One of my favorite episode was the Ghost episode. The three ghosts were 'scary' hahaha :lol:

Thanks alot wasfiyya for all the pics of Hye sun and Lee SeungGi. You know what.....becoz of your effort showering us with all those pics..I'm starting to think that Lee SeungGi can be her best male lead after Lee Minho. Hye sun's cute face can fit Lee SeungGi perfectly. I think their acting skill at the same par. I can't wait to see them in a drama together again.

Guest xiaomaii

--

I was browsing before and saw this from a blogger on naver..

okaab.jpg2qwoume.jpg

I forgot if it's during NS5 or Pure19 Days, (I bet it's NS5) but they really got craze over her, the way she was dressed up and that they even saw her and got a picture of her and search what type of Chuck sneakers she was wearing..I wish I'm in Korea and I could spazz on this things too..lol

And while we're waiting for her upcoming CF, here's a glance of pretty HyeSun

2hyezvp.jpg

credit: DC

You can see her "bump" up front if it's not just covered by the hair.. :D

thanks wasfiyya, misa_yen and Nina for the pics, links and updates!

*waves* lucy..thanks for the gifs, love it! :wub:

grrly..howdy?? yeah i might be a bias but the girl doesn't resemble HyeSun in any way particular..my two cents. And you can find some of the NS5 episodes in YouTube look for the user name Nonstopfive and also some in my YT account (link below in my siggie) :)

Thanks alot wasfiyya for all the pics of Hye sun and Lee SeungGi. You know what.....becoz of your effort showering us with all those pics..I'm starting to think that Lee SeungGi can be her best male lead after Lee Minho. Hye sun's cute face can fit Lee SeungGi perfectly. I think their acting skill at the same par. I can't wait to see them in a drama together again.

I loved the Hyesun/Seunggi couple and storyline from their NN5 days and agree with you that they make a cute couple. I believe he is a donseng but they really match and have a lot in common. In real life, SeungGi just graduated from college and he is very nice and down to earth, as Hyesun is, in spite of his talents as a singer and actor. They must have had a blast filming NN5 as is evident in all of the pictures shown here and he did say that she was his ideal type back then. I hope to see them in another project together too and would love to see them sing another duet like the An Boo duet they sang in NN5. Thanks for bringing back all these wonderful memories and for bringing back the early episodes that I've never had a chance to see before!! ;)

Guest susAmerica

name='wasfiyya' date='Jun 13 2009, 10:38 AM' post='13628212']

leaf6.gif waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.......guys thanks alot for all the news

Taebin, Koo Hye Sun-Nonstop5 pleaze Translated

http://ygworld.wordpress.com/2008/10/20/04...o-nonstop5-mbc/

Thank you so much for all the NN5 videos. I have been enjoying them.

Love any work that GHS has done. She is really good. Love her character in NN5.

Thanks for all the pix of GHS with Lee SeunGi. They look so good together.

I know that at the time NN5 was being filmed, she was 20 or 21 and he was 17 or 18. just a teenage boy!!

But Lee Seung Gi looked so much older while GHS looked so young as always.

Enjoy the translation. Sorry it took a while. :D

Below is the translation for the NN5 episode with Taebin as the guest star.

I am guessing that YG was trying to promote Taebin through NN5.

I also enjoyed Taebin and GHS in Taebin's MV and the making of the MV, 'The Reason I Close My Eyes.'

Jiwoo (J): I can't wait to meet your boyfriend. I have been wondering about him. Finally I get to see him today.

Suwah(S): Unni, there is a rumor that your boyfriend is a "kingcar" (I guess it means extremely good looking in Korean). Is it true?

HS: (shyly) kingcar? (smiling) he is just a regular guy.

J: Regular is good. If he is too good, it will be too tiring date him.

S: How old is he? how tall is he? is he goodlooking? how long have you known him and how did you meet him?

HS: (smiling shyly) I haven't known him that long. Met him while (doing something with) scenario. (HS writes screenplays as her major in NN5). And his age is..

J:Oh stop. If you tell us everything, the story is no longer fun.

S: how come your boyfriend is not coming soon. I am so hungry.

HS: he should be here soon. should I give him a call?

Taebin (T): HyeSun ah..

HS: oppa

(Glowing and gorgeous Taebin walks into the screen and all women are mesmerized by him.)

T: sorry. I know I am late.

HS: no, no it's ok. This is my friend and junior from the group. ...and this is the oppa that I mentioned to you about.

T:I am HyeSun's boyfriend, Taebin (he gives a card to J)

J: oh, (looks at the card) you are a doctor.

T: (he gives his charming smile and the words "bad man" appears next to Taebin.)

(Everybody came out of restaurant and saying good-bye)

T:I had a good time today.

J: So did we.

HS: We are going to go first. bye

T: I will see you again. (He shakes J and S's hands and S gives off an uncomfortable look on screen.)

J: (in the background) Hs must be so happy.

S:(she reads the paper discreetly given to her by T. while shaking her hand and it says to meet him at 9PM but can't read where.)

What kind of man is this. He is making a pass on me?

(Next scene, S. is running to the place T. asked her to meet him.

S: (to herself) Crazy, crazy. What am I doing here! (she is about to turn and leave and then T. grabs her hand.)

T: (smiling) you are here. Let's go in.

S: (in an upset tone) why did you ask me to see you?

T: you already know that.

S: huh?

T: I saw that you were interested in me. So, I wanted to let you play with me.

S: what? when did I do that? this oppa is ... (flustered and upset) strange.

(yet. S is sitting down on the same chair with T and she is very confused and asks herself again what she is doing with HS unnie's boyfriend.)

T: (notices that S is worried) are you that worried? don't be. the important thing is that right now, in front of you, I am here. just do whatever your mind wants to do. (T.takes a piece of food and tries to feed S.)

S: what are you doing? do I look that easy? you think I am kind of girl that just takes food from anybody? (she does)

T: you are really cute. come on, let's ge up and dance.

S: (her voice is still angry) shee, do you think I would like it if you ask me to dance? i am not that kind of girl. (but she and T dances together very close and have fun.)

(next scene is J walking on the campus and she is trying to shield herserlf from the bright sun in front of her. Taebin appears with an umbrella and gives her shelter. He lifts up the umbrella so that J can see his lovely face smiling.)

T: Autumn sun light is an enemy to your skin.

S:oh, what are you doing here? I suppose you are here to see HS?

T: no, I came to see you J.

J: me? why me?

T: I have a favor to ask you J.

(T and J are now sitting face to face in a dark restaurant.)

J: So what is it? Did something happen?

T: Truth is that today is my birthday and I wanted to hear a congratulation from you J.

J: me? why? you have HS..

T: (he cuts her off) Today, let's just talk about us. To tell you the truth, I felt my heart drop when I first saw you. Wow, she is the one. That is how I felt.

J: (smiling and confused) what are you talking about? You already have HS.

T. I want to be honest with my feelings. The person I want to be with on my birthday is you, J.

(T takes out a box. When J asks what it is, he tells her to open it. It is a necklace.)

T: My late mother gave me this to give to the person I like. I want to give it to you. You will accept, right?

J: (thinking to herself: Kim Ji Woo. Get a hold of yourself. This man is your friend's boyfriend. You must set up cold boundary and say the right thing. Then T. gives off his another charming smile to J.

J: (melts at his smile) Thank you.

(next scene is at the dormitory where they J and S live. J and S are snacking and each thinking fondly of their secret dates with T. and smiling.)

HS: (angry tone to J and S) How can you do this to me! You flirted with my man.

J & S: HS, that's not it.

HS: (smiling) I was trying on my scenario script. Does it feel real?

S: (both girls are relieved) Wow, it felt so real that I thought I was going to die.

J: But, HS, what are you doing here?

HS: I came to show my script to YongMan oppa and to you all.

(both S and J are saying sorry in theri minds and looking guilty.)

S: (door bell rings. hurridly goes to answer the door) Who could it be?!

HS: it must be Tabin oppa. I called him. It is OK, right?

(T. comes in and all 4 people are sitting down eating grapes. S and J are very awakward, but not T.)

HS: (offering him grapes) opps, try some.

T:uh, S, you should try to. you like grapes, right? (S drops her utensil, nervous.)

HS: oppa, how did you know that?

T: Ah, all beautiful ladies love grapes. (to S) isn't that right?

S:(nervous) yes, yes, it is probably true.

T: oh, J. your necklace looks really nice on you.

J: (coughing out the grape, nervous, shocked) yes

HS: wow, I have never seen that before. where did you get it?

J: oh, a friend gave it to me.

T: That friend must really like you, J.

J: huh? well, oh,....

T;(to HS) is the scenario that you are writing, is it going well? (HS nods)

T: what kind of theme is it?

HS: it is about a person who takes a revenge on a friend who steals her boyfriend.

(both J and S are coughing nervously but not T.)

T: that sounds really interesting. how does she revenge against the friend?

HS: One day the victim gets a shovel and goes to the bad friend.

J: why a shovel?

HS: (looks at J and S with evil eyes) to buy her underground.

S: (scared and rubbing her shoulder) wow, that is a little too much. i'm sure that friend had a reason.

HS: (still with her evil eyes and threatening voice) reason? there is no reason. any girl who steals a friend's boyfriend should be severely punished.

J: (scared) so,so, does that friend who steals a boyfriend gets killed?

HS: (voice soft and smiling) no, the main character forgives her.

S: why?

HS: (lovingly looks at T and holds his hands, making T. look embarrassed) the main character really loved her boyfriend and did not want to do anything to hurt him. The girl thinks of her boyfriend as a gift from heaven and really really love him so much.

J: (to herself) HS really loves T.

S: (to herself, nodding) yeah, it is regrettable but I must give him up.

(scene changes to a bar-restaurant and T and HS are together. S and J are coming down the stairs and see HS and T and both are trying to run away when HS calls out to them. J and S did not expect to ses T there. T greets them sweetly. J says to herself that she will treat him with coldness.)

T: how are you?

J: I am not fine.

(T is taken a back by her answer.)

T: (offering his drink to S) S, would you like to drink this?

S: what do you see me as? Do I look like a girl who would take drinks from a man?

T: (sadly) Oh, I did not even touch the glass. I am sorry if I made you upset.

(S thinks to herself that that man is HS's man.)

T: HS, give me a minute, OK?

(T goes up to the stage and sings a beautiful song, 'you are so beautiful' ...

(S is thinking I am not going to fall for this. J thinks he even sings so well.)

S: (she thinks she is thinking to herself but is talking out loud so that HS could hear.) I think he is singing to me. They say only the brave can get a kingcar for a boyfriend.

HS: what did you say?

S: oh? I did not say anything.

J: (she is talking to herself in the mirror in the ladies' room) Let's just give up. that man is HS's lover. (the the J in the morror is talking back at her.)

J in the mirror: J, didn't you forget something?...your heart! do you think this type of chances come that easily?

J the real: oh, right! this might be my last chance. no, no, I can't betray my friend just for a man. (she makes a determined face and walks out of bathroom and faces T.)

J: T., really, why are you doing this?

T: (approaching J slowly) you know why...

J: please don't.. I am HS's friend.

T: so, impossible?

J: (to herself, she says impossible, but) it ispossible (out loud)

(they both look like they are kissing and J loses balance.. when HS appears.)

HS: oppa!

T: (pretending to hold up J who fainted) J, are you OK? (to HS) J does not seem ok.

HS: are you ok?

J: uh, just a llittle dizzy. (to herself: sorry HS but love is to conquer! she leaves supported by HS and T with that determined look again.)

(scene changes and it is T's office. remember he is a doctor. J enters his office with a packed lunch.)

J: uh? nobody is here. (she opens the luch that she brought and ) if he sees this, he will fall flat for me.

(from the outside the office is S's voice saying, opps, yes I am here.)

(J get all flustered and hides inside the closet.)

(S comes into the office talking on the phone with T who is suppose to be in a meeting and she says she will wait for him. S is dressed in a sexy, black, sleeveless dress.)

(S now hears HS' voice outside the office saying to someone on her phone, Ok I will buy it before going home. S also hides in the closet before HS comes in. Hs notices the lunch on the desk.)

Inside the closet...

J: what are you doing here and what are you wearing?

S: what are you doing here...then, you too????

J: then...you too?...what kind of a junior does it to her unnie?

S:how about you. what kind of a friend does it to...you think you are so good.

(outside the closet, HS is sniffing the lunch on the desk and hears voices from the closet and opens the closet.)

HS: what are you guys doing in there?

S & J: actually.....

(T. comes in at that time)

T: what are you all doing here?

J: (pulls out the neclace and throws at T) You bad jerk, you think I will fall for you over this necklace. just be good to HS (runs out of office.)

S:you two-timer (kicks him on the shin) I told you I don't like you. (she runs out the office)

(HS calls him a bad jerk, punches him in the stomach and runs after her friends.)

(Three ladies are snacking in the dormitory verandan and talking it out.)

J:I'm sorry HS. I did not mean to do it. It's just that T kept on contacting me...

S: yeah, that's right. I am sorry too. I kept on telling him no, no, no, and he kept on saying yes,yes, yes. So I could not helpt it.

HS: no, no, it is OK. If it wasn't for both of you, I would never have known what a bad guy he is.

S: that's right. how can he do that to a person? all men are wolves.

J:right, bad men must be punished harshly. if he ever comes near me again, I going to tear his nose off.

S: I'm going to pull out all his hair off.

HS:(laughing) that would look funny.

J: anyway, let's never let a man make us fight each other.

HS: right. let' drink up and forget all about what happened. cheers.

(T. is thanking other doctors and getting into a cab.)

J: (looking at T leaving with regret and talking to herself---T, I am sorry. you know how i really feel, right?)

S: (sneaking a peek at T hiding behind a tree.) opps, I will wait for you...

HS: (also looks out from where she was hiding) Good-bye, my love...(tearful voice)

(inside the cab, we see T on the phone)

T: this is Dr. Taebin. You got my mail? I will tell you the specifics when I get there.

(then the camera focus on his doctoral report titled: "women who are attracted to bad men; their psychological profile report"

then, we see his subjects who are J, S and HS.)

Guest wasfiyya

146.gifwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah susAmerica thank you sooooooo much for hard work ilove you so much *big huge*

xiaomaii: thankes for cf pic shes so putiful

dramalovers26: yah the most of them in BT they look good togethe

I loved them to they are a cute coupleleaf15.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-OjZdzbqwg...feature=related

http://video.cyworld.com/207770985

http://video.cyworld.com/207770935

http://video.cyworld.com/207771005

http://video.cyworld.com/114268607

and the most i love they are soo sweet binhsua10.gif

http://video.cyworld.com/200871690

Guest wasfiyya

hv read before that in happy together re ghs talked abt the 2 boys who liked her when she was in school, reminded of them when she filmed bof - fighter/curly hair, but never seen the clip.

but saw this clip in khj's thread n share here. funny one n that's also the part when susAmerica translated the part re ghs taking stress as they come by continuing to work. hope that's what u said, susAmerica. its in chinese subs.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/bOyrkmAZj2s/

ps. the other comedian is so funny when he related the part when his winter coat was stolen.

Guest Miki67

Guys....today i got a new clip of Hye Sun in Btnnews...it's just a short clip in which she left her message for fans (i guess so)....she looks so simple

but very cute here....susAmerica please translate what she said...thanks in advance dear^^

Here is the link

BNTNEWS GOO HYE SUN'S MESSAGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFYhyS3VZwM

*off topic*

susAmerica: can i ask u a favor?

There is an old MV of Hye Sun in YG named " Yesterday Is Different Than ToDay " in which she paired up with Song Chang Eul....I know all u

guys already watched it......For me, it's the best MV ever...cant help myself crying every time watching it.

If u have time can u please trans the lyric of the song or at least what the guy said in the clip? i wanna put eng sub in it since my sis love this

MV to death and she also a big fan of HS.....her birthday is coming so i tried to collect all of HS's MV and make a DVD as a special gif for her :)

Please, help me......millions thanks for u dear..*big hugs*

Here is the link of the HQ video in my channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csXZH2zo5S4

and the caps from video

3047071-1.jpg

Bonus: pics of HS and her sister...they both so cute^^

369e3a575f2c0bfd245cd90d01803cef.jpg

7d256c646ae472ea8d57d27c3baad581.jpg

5b2b710f10e2d6f9e0712693d6c4c85f.jpg

some more random pics

7291cfc827f54987a9af0b3ce9ce54b3.jpg

this one so funny keke

and this is for u dramalover26^^

69b2e3a34aae346e5a17e480bca7d725.jpg

HS with friends

1746114f8f403a82a8e926dda93b1b60.jpg

b6fcddc55a53ba1c7d9311a55bb96649.jpg

8836005087505e25958f5bbb5c406730.jpg

yeah that's we call natural beauty keke

(credit: guhyesun.5d6d)

and the caps from video

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/N...7/3047071-1.jpg

Bonus: pics of HS and her sister...they both so cute^^

(credit: guhyesun.5d6d)

:D Nina so many pics of our HyeSun

i really love that MV always gives me goosebumps when watching it

it's a very :( MV can't hold my tears whenever i saw it....

the pic of HyeSun with her sis is so cute gahhhh i love the striped top

of hyesun there she's really gifted if i may say so.... :D