[Drama 2012] The Third Hospital / The 3rd Hospital / 제 3의 병원

Guest xopo17

Thank u kingofbeer for continuing and thank u very much xopo17. Huong Thaodong i think because of the preview of ep 17 & 18, u can see seunghyun will do anything to save eujin. So perhaps eujin is going to end up with seunghyun and hye in with donghyun. I hope the 4 last episodes will be very exciting.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@annie-evil said: @xopo17: i just finished watching sooyoung's cut on ytb. From what i try to understand, there is something between the 2 dad and seunghyun's dad seems like he doesn't want Seunghyun to heal Euijin or something like that. Please don't slap your son and ignore Euijin, old man.
 And i cried at the nostalgic moment of Euijin and her dad. I love the way he's looking at Euijin, just full of love.
Now I have to wait for the torrent link to finish download. I hate slow internet =.=

Guest huong thaodong

huong thaodong said: I thought ep 16 is the last one but obviously I'm wrong. So when will the finale be aired?
Oh, I forgot to say hi to everyone. I just sign up, just cuz this drama, after days seeing you guys talk. :D
At first, I watched The third hospital only because of my lovely SooYoung. But I extremely felt in love with the story soon. And I definitely want EuiJin end up with Seunghyun and Do hyun with Hye In (I dont hate her at all unless she steal EuiJin's man). haha, there's a truth that I just watch ep 15+16 without sub, and I just guess Hye In started to feel st toward Do Hyun, am I right?
Sooyoung has proved she has acting talent, I cry with her in every sad scene. EuiJin is so kind to every one, she does not deserved to die at the end, plus, 3 women relating to leading role die in a drama, is it too much? But they finished already with this drama, so what we want wont change anything set up, right? TvN had better thought twice before making fan dissapointed or I wont watch any drama they made anymore.

xopo17 said:@annie-evil : yup. there is something between 2 dad.
in ep.16 , evenotugh it doesn't describe in detail. but i could capture that Seughyun dad is a Cold heart man, and maybe, his wife is left him and goes to Eui jin dad. but we have to see ep.17 for more detail story between 2 dad.

i think the reason WHY seunghyun dad is reject Euijin because Euijin is the daughter (adopted daughter) from that old man (euijin dad).

Seunghyun father knows that his ex wife is spent her time (until died) with Euijin's Father , thats why Seungyhun father is dislike Euijin ( as far as i have seen in ep.16 ).

Guest huong thaodong

minah_00 said: Thank u kingofbeer for continuing and thank u very much xopo17. Huong Thaodong i think because of the preview of ep 17 & 18, u can see seunghyun will do anything to save eujin. So perhaps eujin is going to end up with seunghyun and hye in with donghyun. I hope the 4 last episodes will be very exciting.

Guest lovesamz

Ha Tinh Nhi said: I'm probably the only one, but I really love all the none lyric song - instrument(?) song in this series, especially the song play in episode 3 when OJH's charcter remember his dead girlfriend. By any rare chance - anyone know the name of it or where I could get the song?

xopo17 said: kwangela86 said: @xopo17 I totally agree with you...seung hyun should go with ui jin ... I'm still not sure if he actually likes her as a woman though because sometimes it just seems like he feels sorry for her that's why he's with her all the time when she's ill. But then like the time when she lay on his lap he looked like he liked her as a woman...so it's just weird.
He says in the preview for next ep that he is trying hard not to like hye in...I didn't like it when he said that. Lol. I thought it was kinda wrong for him to.go with her to.find the medicine..but then again if he likes her then that explains why.

I am also rooting for hye in to go with do hyun...the scenes with them in are just great like u said. His sarcastic ways and jokes in front of her are hilarious. For his character he has done so much and changed so much to try and be nice to her...but at the moment it seems unlikely as hye in only sees seung hyun.
I will be so annoyed if hye in ends up with seung hyun.

It does seem difficult for ui jin to get cured ...but as mentioned in the last ep. Do hyun research cancer cure technique has a chance...but they are not allowed to use it yet as it's still am experiment,and then there's seung Hyuns oriental med...it seems that the cancer is too complicated to cure with one technique so they most likely need to use both and work together...

It also.seems that do hyun is being so cold to seung hyun out of guilt from the death of his girlfriend...even more so than him not being the real son? It's because.he feels sorry and he doesn't k.ow how to face him that he acts so coldly..he probably just keeps this.king back about the incident whenever they see each other. That's what i think.

Guest Bluehachimitsu

Hi everyone =) It's sad to see that the thread is not attracting a lot more people :( I can't read anything here right now because i just started watching The 3rd Hospital yesterday, i'm already at ep.13 (i don't want to be spoiled, so i'm going to resume watching after this post! ^^) and i must say that I'M LOVING EVERYTHING THIS SHOW IS GIVING ME !!!The main reason I downloaded the drama was Oh JiHo: an Oh JiHo drama is a must watch for me, lol.. Plus, there is Kim SeungWoo, who's a really talented and recognized actor too, so it had to be a good drama. The thing is, i never thought it would have been THIS GREAT! Like, SooYoung, who i really wanted to see acting is really doing a good job here and her story with SeungHyun is sooo touching ! (I can't bring myself to even think of a possible sad ending for him, with all he's been going through..) Well, there's plenty of fun, dramatic and heartbreaking moments and all of these blends perfectly together!
(I couldn't even count the number of times i cried just seeing UiJin sobbing, and i don't cry that easily.. that's HOW MUCH i care for the characters :( )

Guest purpleZ

It's no surprise that almost everyone is invested in and talks about SNSD idol group member Soo Young. I have to admit she does a great job for her acting debut much more to my expectations. Cheers for that! But it's kind of irritating to read all her fans comments that brush off Kim Min Jung (her character Jin Hye In). I do prefer Dr. Jin with Kim Do Hyun too but saying that you hate her because Seung Hyun likes Dr. Jin and the other way around is kind of shallow and obviously biased. Why is it that Dr. Jin is selfish? She's been supporting Seung Hyun to cure Eui Jin. She likes him but does she try to snatch him? The way I see it, none of that sort.

I actually liked Oh Ji Ho more as an actor but he's kind of awkward here, mostly his smile. Kim Seung Wo is awesome and Kim Min Jung is doing a great job too as Dr. Jin. So I hope people will explore more of other characters and not only an SNSD member.

One more thing that I hope is that the love line will develop soon with only 3 eps left. I want to see Kim Do Hyun finally express his feelings directly instead of using medical terms and chicken wings to represent that. LOL.

Guest huong thaodong

I just curious what Eui Jin write on Seung Hyun's hand and what Do Hyun says at the end of ep 18? did she write Saranghae everybody? and did he said I told her to do so?
ah, and in e 19 preview, there's a potrait sticking on Do Hyun's chair. I think it's Do Hyun's but honestly it's much like seung hyun. I'm not sure. :D

Archived