[Drama 2012] The Third Hospital / The 3rd Hospital / 제 3의 병원

Guest xopo17

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "SNSD’s Sooyoung wears a bobbed hair wig

October 24, 2012 5:00 pm dkrogers

20121024050006552.jpg

SNSD’s Sooyoung recently appeared on her TV series wearing a bobbed hair wig.

Sooyoung drew a lot of attention by appearing on tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday series The Third Hospital with a bobbed hair wig. On the series, Sooyoung suffered a brain tumor and had surgery on it. But she finds out that the diseases has returned and decides to leave the hospital without telling anyone.

In the picture, which was recently released, Sooyoung is wearing a white blouse and long skirt. She is portraying a sad patient with sorrow look on her face and without wearing makeup. Black bobbed hair, which received considerable attention, was revealed as a wig.

People who saw the picture responded: “She looks good with bobbed hair too.” “She is good at performing in the series.” “She looks beautiful in any clothes.”

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another Preview for tonight for ep.15 :

*lets prepare lot of tissue, since Euijin condition is getting worse* :(( , i wish Euijin can survive until final episode

kwangela86 said: @xopo17 I totally agree with you...seung hyun should go with ui jin ... I'm still not sure if he actually likes her as a woman though because sometimes it just seems like he feels sorry for her that's why he's with her all the time when she's ill. But then like the time when she lay on his lap he looked like he liked her as a woman...so it's just weird.
He says in the preview for next ep that he is trying hard not to like hye in...I didn't like it when he said that. Lol. I thought it was kinda wrong for him to.go with her to.find the medicine..but then again if he likes her then that explains why.

I am also rooting for hye in to go with do hyun...the scenes with them in are just great like u said. His sarcastic ways and jokes in front of her are hilarious. For his character he has done so much and changed so much to try and be nice to her...but at the moment it seems unlikely as hye in only sees seung hyun.
I will be so annoyed if hye in ends up with seung hyun.

It does seem difficult for ui jin to get cured ...but as mentioned in the last ep. Do hyun research cancer cure technique has a chance...but they are not allowed to use it yet as it's still am experiment,and then there's seung Hyuns oriental med...it seems that the cancer is too complicated to cure with one technique so they most likely need to use both and work together...

It also.seems that do hyun is being so cold to seung hyun out of guilt from the death of his girlfriend...even more so than him not being the real son? It's because.he feels sorry and he doesn't k.ow how to face him that he acts so coldly..he probably just keeps this.king back about the incident whenever they see each other. That's what i think.

First time commenting at this thread :)
I got to watch this drama because of Sooyoung and Kim Seungwoo (he's freaking funny lol). I didn't know that I could be addicted to it at first. The story and the characters are great. Also everyone's acting is awesome.
The only point negative is the main actress, she's so annoying and also Euijin's too nice that I can't stand it. Whenever I saw Hyein, I just want to scream "get the heck out of Sooyoung's man". She always plays the omg-i'm-a-clumsy-girl-and-i-can't-do-anything type of girl. Seriously, are you a real doctor? Also she likes to show us her wet, innocent puppy's eyes and that's freaking scary. I felt so sorry to Euijin because she knew something happened between Seunghyun and Hyein. 
And what's the relationship between Seunghyun and Euijin? Because Euijin's uncle (I assumed) said that Seunghyun is Euijn's dad's wife's son (so complicated lol)

Preview for ep.16, for tonight, enjoyed it :D

i think, in ep.16, it will explain us about the real relationship between Eujin and Seung Hyun. since Eujin dad is coming to hospital and meet with Seung Hyun dad, i believe, in ep.16 everything about their relationship and also about what happen between Eujin dad vs Seunghyun dad n Mommy will be revealed.

:D

@xopo17: i just finished watching sooyoung's cut on ytb. From what i try to understand, there is something between the 2 dad and seunghyun's dad seems like he doesn't want Seunghyun to heal Euijin or something like that. Please don't slap your son and ignore Euijin, old man.
 And i cried at the nostalgic moment of Euijin and her dad. I love the way he's looking at Euijin, just full of love.
Now I have to wait for the torrent link to finish download. I hate slow internet =.=

I LOVED the actor who portrayed Eujin Father. He really does portrayed a dad full of love for his daughter. I'm sad the most for the dad. Eujin's nostalgic moment of her dad is already sad. But the dad recall nostalgic moment of her is just - tears crying sad. especially when he's on the train heading the hospital - recalling all the sign and when he remember teaching Eujin how to ride bicycles...and the hear/chest pain pill.....I know Seunghyun will be a mess if/when Eujin pass away, but I dont dare to think when Eujin's father will be like when that happen. 
The song i like played again this episode. Does anyone know if they are going to release OST album?

Guest huong thaodong

I thought ep 16 is the last one but obviously I'm wrong. So when will the finale be aired?
Oh, I forgot to say hi to everyone. I just sign up, just cuz this drama, after days seeing you guys talk. :D
At first, I watched The third hospital only because of my lovely SooYoung. But I extremely felt in love with the story soon. And I definitely want EuiJin end up with Seunghyun and Do hyun with Hye In (I dont hate her at all unless she steal EuiJin's man). haha, there's a truth that I just watch ep 15+16 without sub, and I just guess Hye In started to feel st toward Do Hyun, am I right?
Sooyoung has proved she has acting talent, I cry with her in every sad scene. EuiJin is so kind to every one, she does not deserved to die at the end, plus, 3 women relating to leading role die in a drama, is it too much? But they finished already with this drama, so what we want wont change anything set up, right? TvN had better thought twice before making fan dissapointed or I wont watch any drama they made anymore.

Finally hye in sees do hyun...it's about time. Lol. I was expecting her to see that graduation photo though...but it wasn't there anymore..maybe he removed it after she basically turned him down in the car...which was a shame. Lol. I wanted to see her reaction if she saw it. Haha.

She'll find out about the chicken wings he's been helping her with as well and that will obviously sway her more.

I agree with what some of u guys havesaid about hye in being selfish by basically telling seung hyun off for the stuff he did for ui jin...but now she seems ti have backed off a bit now, actually it seems kind if like she's trying she distance herself from him now...

It was so sad when ui jins dad went to the hospital. He just loves her so much and u can really see that he treats her like a real daughter even though they are nit biologically related,which makes father Kim seem even more mean. I always thought it was really harsh the way he didn't actually really care about do hyun or didn't have true love towards do hyun just because he doesn't have his blood.

Cant wait till the next ep...have to wait a week now..grrrr

Guest huong thaodong

"I'm trying not to like you", didn't he said so? I did not know it without sub. Now I know so I quit, wont watch anymore. I can not stand seeing EuiJin and Do Hyun end up alone. Poor Do Hyun, that's unfair.

Seung Hyun and Do Hyun's father seems selfish... I can see why Do Hyun turned out to be a cold person...and Seunghyun has a distant with his father...Seriously, the father is so messed up when he said to discharge Eui Jin all because of his PERSONAL conflict. I agree with Seunghyun...isn't he ashamed to be a doctor?!?! What kind of doctor tells someone to discharge a poor sick girl like Eui Jin...if he got problems with Eui Jin's dad...then he should deal with him outside...seriously ughh!! How many time does he have to slap Seunghyun? Jeez! Poor Do Hyun...the father always chose Seunghyun over him...and doesn't really care much for his feelings. He sincerely cared for Hye In...and I'm glad that she finally realizes but it sucks that she's still likes Seunghyun...

Archived